Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Sorry Dawni, but I'm not really sure by what you meant in your earlier spoiler box. I'm taking a guess, that you're saying TPTB ruined it by showing them together "out" of the lab rather than in it :confused:

Personally, I'm glad they chose to do it like that. I can't really see how they could show D/L in a relationship at work without it being completely inappropriate. At least here we can see that they are in fact separating their professional life and their private lives. I'd like to see if TPTB can show Danny and Lindsay acting like a couple, but then switching to work mode when they arrive at a scene as though there was nothing more than friendship between them. That, IMO would be a good progress on TPTB's behalf. :)

OR (now that I'm re-reading what you've said for the millionth time) are you saying that TPTB shouldn't have released that bit as a spoiler because it sheds light on the tone of how the Ruben-storyline ends?

Sorry...I tend to confuse myself and others on an hourly basis :lol:

Yeah, my heart literally sank when I realised it was AZ who said it. Haha, sorry Mr! But up to now your word really has meant squat. Start making good on them and we'll begin to believe you again :)

MTC, are you happy because of the promo being up, meaning new episodes are coming soon, or because there's a lil' bit of DL in there we should know about??? SPILL IT! Those of us that aren't in the US/Canada require you to relay the message! :lol:

2. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Sorry for confusing ya.... I do it myself.
    I've been stuck in my house for basically 4/5 full days working on my final year project for university its a new level of madness.

I meant its kinda I dunno ruins it telling us in the spoiler that they are out and about together if that makes sense.
    It kind of already tells us that whatever happened obviously got cleared up etc.
    I'd rather watch the episode and be like oooh they out and about not already know but then i could say that about all the spoilers.

God i'm just confusing myself

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Ahh alright, I thought that was what you meant in the end, but at first I thought you meant you didn't like them being out there together :lol:

I understand what you mean perfectly. Although it IS a great spoiler for us, it does somewhat ruin the previous few episodes since we know the tone in which it ends. But do we really? We have no idea (yet) how the whole Ruben thing ends. For all we know, it hasn't ended yet and the date's just a small scene where they get out for a bit. Who knows *shrugs* We dont have apt confirmation of which episode the monologue is in. (Im sure it wont be in 4x19 since we're already getting a scene, so (I hope) it's before, but it could also be after. We never know...

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yey, so many new posts. And especially........

OMG, I'm so excited right now. They're on a date, they're on a date! :lol: I don't know why, but this reminds me of the epi when Mac and Peyton were on a date (in the opera). And as far as I remember they kissed. Would be so great if Danny and Lindsay would kiss as well...................

So, I'm really looking forward to this epi. I always love them working together, and being on a date before- even better!

Second try to post this. :( I hope, it'll work.

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

:confused: MTC, you mentioned something about a NY promo in your spoiler, what was it? Was it just a promo using old footage, or weere there clips from the new ep(s)?

Of course we know that they are dating in 4x19, but we don't know what happens before that (there are still 4 eps before 4x19) or what'll happen after that. Could be that they have some huge fight and decide to take things easy again or it could be that everything will be all moonlight and scented candles...that's what I love and hate (I admit) about spoilers - there are so many answers, but just as many new questions

Yeah, too bad :scream:...but maybe he realises that he has to at least keep one promise...:devil:

Something that suddenly hit me...the case they are working on together is tied in with the game they were watching...I'm sure they have to tell someone that they were there during that game; so if their co-workers did not (officially) know that they were dating, they will know then...

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

In the LRC scene, I think Lindsay wanted to escape talking about not showing up for the dinner date. While Danny was reaching for anyway he could to get her to sit down and talk with him. He was starving. That could have a double meaning. :thumbsup:

From Angel:
    Text talks about Mac's new interest coming to the show, then it's followed by the sentence: "But the flame cools for lovebirds Lindsay and Danny." Source: TV Guide Magazine
    Date: March 31-April 13, 2008

My opionion: I think we are all jumping the gun assuming that everything will be hunky dory for them all the sudden. We don't know the context of the date (or if it's really a date or just two co-workers) or how Danny is feeling about the matter at hand. I certainly hope he will be honest with Lindsay if he is having doubts and not lead her on. But that doesn't mean in the end that D/L will be harmed.

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

So the flame cools eh? Err...which flame would this be? The non-existent one we've had so far eh? :p

I think that just means that DL are going to be taking it slow, and I kinda like that. They've had a whirlwind/rollercoaster start and I think it would be good for them to start over slow, do the dates, get to know each other better and follow the whole process all the way up to growing old together :rolleyes:

But yeah, I'm still optimistic. If you think about it, a basketball game isn't exactly the most romantic thing in the world unless Danny's going to propose on the big screen. I think it's just going to be a fun date, they're a new couple and I wouldn't fault them if they wanted to take it easy, enjoy each other's company, have a few laughs and a few drinks before their relationship becomes more serious. :)

They already have a good foundation with their friendship but this would just add to that and soon enough they'll be unstoppable.

I think Danny's going to need to reinforce the pool table legs. Just a suggestion... :)

Mac, Stella and Hawkes will be working another case. So that leaves either Flack or Angell to work with Danny and Linds. But yeah, someone's going to find out something that night :) I can't wait. But the spoiler said they get called to the scene, are we sure it's the exact place they were watching the game?

8. dutch_treat

^^ :guffaw:Oh, he was starving alright :devil:

Well that's another snipper of info that is hard to interpret. Is this about one or two eps, or about the rest of the season? It think it's about the one ep that Carmine was also talking about, with Rikki returning and Lindsay having some sort of dialogue.

But as I said (and so did Liffy) before it could very well be that they have a discussion and decide to take things slow for a while or go back to being friends or (and I'm probably exaggerating now) we will find out that there hasn't really been anything serious between them since SD
    Still having fun with the spoilers, Liffy? :p No whacking please, I'm just teasing you :cool:

Completely off topic, but I just realised we can now use different paragraphs in the spoilers :)

Well, I don't really know if it's in the same arena, but in the spoiler thread it is said that their case ties in with the game they had been watching, and I just hope that someone will find out - perhaps Catey has more details

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Danny's always starving...but unlike Supernatural, where Dean is nearly always eating, we don't get to see Danny eat that much on screen though do we? Hmm, perhaps Lindsay needs to go and get him a burger or something before the man passes out, or gets too distracted. :rolleyes:

Well I don't want to see them going back to friends, even though it's possible, but I'm going to stick to them taking it slow. :) I can't see them not having done anything since SD. They must have done something. Again, we're not exactly sure to what the TV guide spoiler refers to. I hope it is just the few episodes before 19, so that they can get everything between them sorted out.

We need to see/know/understand Lindsay's take on the Reuben-storyline. We haven't had her input at all thus far.

And Mac needs to stop sleeping with women and let DL take over the bedroom side of the series. :devil:

10. dutch_treat

^ Nope, he is often talking about food, but we never see him eat...maybe he does not only spill his coffee, but is a bit of a messy eater too:guffaw:...hhmmm burger, jeans, ketchup stains :devil: <- Mr. Zuiker! :lol:

I don't think it would be implied that there hasn't happened anything between them since SD, but with our dear writers you can never know for sure.

And I think you're right, we need to know what Lindsay has to say about the whole Ruben story, before we can really know how much it will influence their future relationship.

And Mac and his lady loves can have all the fun they want in the bed room as long as they leave the rest of the rooms for D/L :evil:

Oooh, the posibilities :eek:

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hmm...so what exactly have we got so far? (I have uber bad memory) :eek:

Carmine said he and Anna were going to/ had a crazy scene together. Someone call the man and ask if he was talking about good cazy -lots of emotional talk, working things out-stuff. or bad crazy-Lindsay shoves his bike down the stairs? And then Anna has a monologue.

The monologue (however long it may be) I assume will be Lindsay's take on the whole situation. Hopefully we'll get to know the unknown whys, what she thinks of the Ruben-situation, and what she thinks of their relationship.

For some reason, I just pictured Lindsay offering Danny the chance to back out of the relationship. Perhaps she thinks that it's straining him in some way, and personally I would love it if she did that. Danny of course would never back out of something that gives him so much happiness and tells her so. They smile.

Do we know up to where the filming has proceeded to? I'm hoping 4x19 isn't done yet (but that's just wishful thinking) but if it's not, then the scene is probably before 4x19, i.e, something happens that settles the tension. Yay for no more drama.

If someone is "assigned" to 'discover' DL, I vote Flack. Because Flack needs to tease Danny about having a girlfriend in revenge of Danny doing it to him earlier in the season. It would be the best scene in the world.

I think I'm going to shut up now because I keep forgetting what Im supposed to be saying. :p

Burger >Jeans > Ketchup Stains > Lindsay smacks him in the head with a roll of tissues. :eek:

Let's try that again.

Burger > Jeans > Ketchup Stains > Lindsay takes said Jeans off > Dessert. :devil:

That's better.

12. dutch_treat

^ Now that's my favourite kind of dessert :drool:

I think it's almost certain that Lindsay's monologue will be about this situation, and maybe by crazy he meant that it was going from an intense, sad dialogue to throwing stuff (or motor cycles :eek:) around.

I wouldn't like it if she offered him a way out of the relationship; that would be another weak action from her, and after standing him up without an explanation and leaving with just leaving a card, we need to see her be the strong one for once.

I would love it when Flack is the one who finds out about them; when Danny teased him in YODO and he didn't come back with some witty reply I figured he didn't know yet...so this would be the perfect opportunity.

Oh and Angel says hi! to everyone

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Yes, I guess the whole giving him a way out would be sort of a weakness I guess. But I think it would be pretty hard to let something you want go. It's not necessarily a "weak" thing to do.

Maybe she scratches Danny's bike, and she keeps doing it until he talks. :) Oooh, I like that idea cos then he can punish her for scratching his second love. :lol:

I do hope it's Flack that finds them together. It would make for a very (possibly) embarrasing scene and loads of fun. Danny might just kiss her infront of Flack to prove a point. :lol: That I want.

And I just heard from Auda (who is not feeling well), who's been in contact with Mo :) She says hi and she misses and wubs us all. Come back Mosykins! We miss you tooo! :(

And where's my cuzzie...come back!!

14. dutch_treat

^ I'm glad to hear that Mo is still around *misses her shipping buddy with the Dutch roots a lot* - come back sweetie!

"If you love somebody, set them free", right, but although that may be one of the hardest things to do, I don't think that it should be Lindsay's solution...because in this case it means, that again she leaves the final decision up to Danny whe she is the one who just really needs to take a stand...

He must really piss her off if she goes as far as scratching his bike
    And a nice D/L pic to help Auda feel better...take care sweetie! :)

[​IMG]

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh! Something you mentioned Dutch, it would be great to see how much it takes to piss Lindsay off. I don't think we've seen much of her being pissed off at all. She needs to really knock someone out :)

I guess you're right in that the situation would leave it up to Danny. Otherwise, I don't think she can say much. It's one of those situations where you can only offer your support, and unless Danny takes it, she really can't do anything.

Hopefully once the season starts up, we'll see that he's gone past the initial grief, that should help with the healing process that needs to take place after. As for the monologue, In my head it's because Danny goes to her for help, for support. He knows she's been through it before and maybe he asks her how she survived without digging herself a grave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.