Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future's in the bag!

*Liff pops into the thread, bright and early, grins and sniffs the fresh brew of pink fog* Hiya all! Happy Thursday to you, and we're one day closer to the weekend AND to the premiere of our new eppys :D

Uh-huh. Key note, I'm your EVIL TWIN. Which makes you the good one, and the complete opposite of me - bonkers! Though, seriously? I think it's cool that they would actually eat bugs together, and they looked so darn cute and happy doing it too! Lookie:

[​IMG]

Aren't they cute together? Sitting there together, grinning, whilst the team run off for pizza in his office after stares of wonder, amazement and utter horror :lol:

I think I prefer the other one. You know why? Because I know after Danny kisses her on the forehead he is just going to fall asleep again, and now they're curled together and there's definately no way he's moving until someone wakes him up again. :p

Uhh...yes they do! :p

All knowing Mac Taylor annoys me, but I agree with Dutch; this time I think it's okay. And besides, a few more rounds of that and they probably wouldn't care who picks up whose phone as long as they both answer one. They'd probably have a little note there somewhere; Note: Danny and Lindsay's numbers are interchangeable during the night :lol:

Gee...that was fun times wasn't it? And then we got SOoH and we all screamed, and then we all deflated during the next few episodes, and then we got SD and then we all screamed again. :lol: I love you all. :D

The first spoilers are out for CSI already right? So I'm sure we'll be getting ours soon enough! I haven't quite decided on my status of reading them or not yet, but oh well.

I second, third and fourth that idea! :D It would be so cool to have Michael perform at a jazz club or something and Danny and Linds would be there in a booth talking and laughing and they can slow dance the night away...*fade to black* What a lovely ending...

If I could request the song, I'd say Wonderful Tonight. It's an amazing song to slow dance to :) Everything is a little too upbeat.

That's because it's not a shipper theory silly. We only know that one cos it's so TRUE! :D

Okay, well I have this other scene too which I just thought of; Danny and Lindsay are in interrogation with this smartmouth, smartass guy who seems to get on both their nerves, and so this guy makes a move on Lindsay, and Danny clenches his hands. The guy notices Danny and asks, "What? She's looks in need of a little cheerin' up," and Danny's expression darkens and he then the guy whistles and says, "So you're screwin' her?"

I always wanted to see Danny blow on Lindsay's behalf. :) He'd be so mad...and the guy was talking to about her like some slut and Danny's just about ready to shoot the guy's head off. Oh I like that... :D

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Danny angry on Lindsays behalf is a great idea. even better if it werent in an interogation room.

and I like the Michael Bublé idea too. just the idea of the two of them dancing is squee-worthy, but the two of them dancing to a Micheal Bublé performing life, thats faint-inducing

we have so many great ideas here its a pity the writers dont come here. they would have the rest of the season and at least the next two covered DL-wise

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Hey, we never know where the writers lurk. Just because they say they don't go into the shipper threads, it doesn't mean they never lurk. And if they did come here, well, I don't mind them taking a seat and letting us do all the work for them! :D

Hmm...where do you picture it happening? Maybe they're out at a bar and he's sitting at a booth whilst Lindsay goes and gets their drinks. He sees this guy start chattin' her up, flirting, and she starts laughing too and he watches him inch closer, hands approching *his* territory - that would make his fist clench for sure. And then Lindsay comes back and sees him all red and annoyed, and he doesn't even realise she's come back and is still staring at the guy. She follows his line of sight and realises who he's glaring at, laughs and leans over to kiss him. :D

Yeah...okay so he didn't get to shoot anyone. The picture in my mind changed halfway through. :lol:

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Good morning everyone - Happy Friday! :D

That scene is so adorable. I like Danny's whole 'that's my girl'-grin. I hope we get some more bug related cases in the (near ;)) future. D/L and bugs is always fun :)...and I really hate bugs... :eek:

Oh, I really would like to see Danny's reaction to that...That guy is so going to have a very close encounter with the interrogation room wall. And Lindsay would probably smile a little at his chivalry before she -slowly- starts to try and get the suspect out of Danny's clutches... :D

Like that better, than the bar-thing, wouldn't like them to end up in a bar fight...perhaps Danny cools down after she kisses him, but that other guy may still get pissed..

5. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I menat during an interogation but somewhere on the street or in the park or in the guys work place.

and its true, DL + bugs = great episodes

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Smurf, smurf, smurf...Good Morning guys! And yes, a happy Friday! :D

Oooh, yes Dutch, I very much agree. D/L plus bugs is always fun, and I can just picture either the team teasing them (hmm, like asking them if they see bugs or dinner :lol: ) or themselves teasing each other (hungry Montana?) "Haha, you bet cowboy, but not for those bugs" ;)

And yeah, Danny's definitely proud, astonished, and shocked in a knowing way that Lindsay would eat the bug dinner he bought. Somehow, I think she's probably the first girl he's met that would actually do that. Aww, it's sweet. :)

Since they're in an official interrogation, I don't think Lindsay would let Danny go that far and get physical with the suspect. Mac's probably the only one who can get away with that. Lindsay would probably just put her hand on his thigh and squeeze gently and call his name warningly before turning back to the suspect with a smile. That smile should scare him abit, like some woman holding a pack of wild dogs that she's ready to set loose on you at any second. Yup *gulp* scary sight. :D

Danny cools down and starts kissing her back, and the other guy gets pissed? Haha Danny would be so PROUD and smirking to see that guy go red at the sight of the girl he just flirted with kissing another man, quite passionately I might add. ;)

But yeah, I wouldn't like a bar fight, and if the guy did something I have half a heart to believe that it's going to be Lindsay kicking that guy's ass out the door. Wouldn't that be fun to watch? Go Linds!! :D

Ah, so you mean when they're questioning and picking up suspects? Yeah, I can see Danny suddenly loosing his cool because some bozo likes to stare at his girl, completely ignores his questions, and the guy's fingers is dangling a little too close to Lindsay for comfort. Oh yeah...I wonder if Danny would hang someone on a tree by their jacket. I can just picture Lindsay rolling her eyes at him. :lol:

7. dutch_treat

^ Happy smurf to you too! :lol: And to the rest...I know you're out there somewhere :p...come out, come out wherever you are... ;)

Liffy, I think you're right. She's most likely the only girl he's ever going to know who is willing to share a bug dinner with him - and he therefor reacted like he just realized that he had really met his match :D...come to think of it, I even dare say that at that very moment -despite all the things she already did that made him like her a lot :)- he actually fell in love with her...he just looked so dumbfounded happy... :)

She may be able to prevent an outburst if she is indeed sitting beside him and can reach him, but when he's pacing around he just might blow and grab the guy before she can control him :eek:...The *gulp*-inducing smile :lol: may be enough to persuade him to loosen his grip though.

Yeah, she'd probably do that - she rocks! after all... :cool:

He'd do that, or push someone threatingly towards the edge of his balcony.

It would also be quite entertaining to see them have a suspect in the back of their car that just can't keep his yap shut; he will keep calling Lindsay names and making all kinds of sexual remarks until Danny's blood starts to boil and he just stops the car in the middle of a busy street to set the perp straight... :D

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

oo i like that idea a lot. never mind the look on Flack's face i would love to see the look on Mac's face when he would see D/L come strolling in together with nice clothes on. Flack and the teasing part would be awesome to see as well b/c then if Danny ever found out about Flack and Angell he can tease the crap outta Flack lol.

i think the little hints the writers give us about D/L like in "You Only Die Once" and "Commuted Sentences" is enough to let us know that something is still going on between them. if the condom spray demo in "Can You Hear Me Now?" didn't give them away then i don't know what would.

9. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I with the majority and say that we see Lindsay's apartment. Danny's is nice (definitly a man's apartment) but I would like to see hers.

I think that the writers will continue to give us small doses of d/l. They give enough to the general audience that they are a couple but not enough to satisfy us. :(

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys! Happy Saturday to you all! :)

He knows he met his match because seriously, I doubt he's ever going to meet a woman who, after being invited to eat bugs, would actually eat it with him rather than slap him. :lol: He was surprised, and since he bet against her actually eating it, probably never realised in the first place how special she was. And he looks absolutely content in paying up to Mac and sitting down to watch his Montana eat wasp tamales and grasshopper chutney. :eek:

He's giddy :D

I think Lindsay would notice when Danny's starting to lose it. She'd probably call out to him and get his attention or something so he doesn't get into trouble. But it would be even more fun to watch if the guy then turns and insults Danny for letting a girl tell him what to do and it's Lindsay that's slamming the guy face down on the table. Danny would just stand there, still trying to figure out what exactly just happened. He was about to pound the guy one minute, and the next he's face down on the table. *blink*

I think Linds would warn him before doing that. The tree business though...I think Linds would just stand there and laugh and be proud of Danny. :lol: Hell, I'd be laughing too if I saw Danny glaring at a man stuck in a tree. :p

Oh good one! Haha, yeah that sounds pretty fun to watch. Lindsay wouldn't even get out of the car. She'd just sit there and turn the radio up to her favourite station and start singing along. Danny comes back in, crinkles his nose at the country music, Lindsay grins, he grins back, and they drive off. The guy in the back is using his right to remain silent. :D

Mac? Hmm...personally, I think he'd just look twice, raise his eyebrows, and then go back to work. You know Mac...he has superpowers.

Danny's apartment rocks. I want one! :p But yeah...it would be pretty cool if we got to see Lindsay's apartment. We've seen Danny's, Stella's, Hawkes', and Adam's. Wouldn't it be fun to see the two of them playing in the kitchen together? (And no, I mean the fun playing PG-13 kind). Hip bumping...whilst they're cooking dinner or something. Danny making fun of her when she's singing along to the radio, him teaching her scrumptious Italian recipes. Yeah! I wanna see them cook together. :D

Where is everybody? Come out, come out, wherever you are!! *Liff sets out a plate of chocolate cake for bait and hands another to Dutch so she doesn't eat the bait* :lol:

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

*Nat pokes head in*

Can I come in?!? :lol: I haven't posted here for ages. At the end of last year I was really busy and for the past two months I haven't had the internet :eek:

I've managed to read from my last post and let me tell you- that took some doing :lol: I'd forgotton how much we used to post!

If I had quoted on everythng I wanted to i'd be here for days lol So I haven't bothered :p

I've missed my DL buddies :)

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Welcome back Nat :D

I had another D/L dream (yay!) where Linds gets really into a case, and doesn't want to go home until she's caught the guy but Danny's trying to pursuade her to get some rest.

She says no, so picks her up, slings her over his shoulder and carries her home. :lol: It was kinda funny since she was whacking him with a rolled up newspaper along the way and he was trying to swat it away. Strangely enough, the sight of Danny carrying Lindsay over his shoulder didn't seem at all weird or interesting to the inhabitants of the lab.

Ahh...strange has been my dreams of late. Fun, but strange. :lol:

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello there, I'm a newbie to watching CSI:NY so I have a question? Are Danny and Lindsay actually together? I think they are super cute together and if they aren't together I hope they get together soon...

14. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*Back from being M.I.A. for a while, Stuffy runs into the thread and dumps a big bucket of ice cream on Liffy's head*

*waves to Adorable_Crazy* Ahoy there! Welcome to our lovely thread :) yes, Danny and Lindsay are together. TPTB are giving us subtle scenes, but they are indeed happy and together.

Hey Liffers! Speaking of the bug lunch, guess what episode I watched on Friday night? :p except that I totally missed that scene 'cause I had to go :( but I thought of you when I was watching it. I loved how Danny put his arm on the back of Lindsay's chair just before the camera panned out. Too adorable *giggles*

Agreed :) *nudges TPTB and gives them a cookie* It would be great to see her apartment. Ooooo *question pops into head*

What kinds of things (ie. furniture, accessories etc.) do you guys think Lindsay has in her apartment?

I think she would have lots of family pictures, because I can see her as being a real family girl. Hanging memories of her life back in Montana, and maybe a guitar or something.

Um...happy smurf to you guys too? lol *gives huggles to everyone*

15. dutch_treat

*comes in smurfing on ONE :p of Liffy's cookies - just one :mad:, and leaves the rest to lure even more lurkers back in* :D

...Perhaps a hot smoldering kiss *points ^ to part of Stuffy's banner* in the middle of the lab would make things so much clearer for everyone... :D

He sure likes to lose his bets, doesn't he... :cool: it's almost not fair, she wins and still he gets the best consolation prizes. But on the other hand, with the D/L bets it's never quite clear who's the winner and who's the loser, it's always a win-win situation... :lol:

Ah, that would be a totally memorable D/L moment...that's so ín character for both Lindsay and Danny - Lindsay tackling that guy and Danny who's adjusting his glasses and shaking his head at Lindsay's behaviour, before picking the guy up and putting him back in his seat telling him that if he can't handle a country girl he shouldn't mess with one... :cool:

Welcome back here and on the net Natty! :)

It would be great to see her apartment. And I think she will have a lot of mementos from back home, lots of books, a cowboy hat and perhaps a...ping-pong table...come on, she'd have to have some fun :devil: furniture too...

Welcome Adorable_Crazy...and you're right they're cute together :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.