Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future's in the bag!

Thanks oh yeh the damn internet :lol:

What kinds of things (ie. furniture, accessories etc.) do you guys think Lindsay has in her apartment?

I agree with Stuffy, I bet Lindsay's gt a lot of things to remind her of her family and her home in Montana. I can picture loads of pictures of like her horse or something ;)

I totally agree Sandra ;)

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the welcomes dutch_treat & dl_shipper34, Oh and where is the scene in your banner from? I'm glad that they are together, by watching I thought they were but I wasn't exactly sure, there was a really cute scene between them (ep 4.08 I think it was, one of the few I have seen.) Where he was holding her and she poked his "lovehandles", they are super cute together. <3

Oh and would any of you lovely people be able to point me in the direction of some good D/L fanfics please? :D

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ You're welcome...and that scene in Stuffy's (dl_shipper34) banner is from ep 3x24 'Snow Day' :D (one of the best NY eps ever!) where we found out that D/L had sex ON :devil: Danny's pool table :eek:, because that's where they wake up in the morning (both admitting that they did not regret what happened :)). In flash backs it's revealed that the night before they hung out at Danny's place, were playing pool and placing bets and that ended in that steamy banner scene :devil: - so when you see any pool/dirty games/bets references here, you know what it's about... :lol:

These are some caps from when they wake up (Danny pokes her nose and kisses her forehead...aaawww)...lol...couldn't help myself :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well that's a bit hard when we don't know what kind of stories (fluffy/angsty) you like, but you can check some profiles of people that post here :)...a lot of us write ff and there are some great stories to be found...

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

No problem Adorable_Crazy :) and as dutch said, you can call me Stuffy ;) its my RL nickname as well as being much easier to type than my username :p

Yeah, TPTB have been quite subtle with the DL scenes this season. But being the shippers we are, we analyze the scenes and root out any hidden meanings :cool:

The lovely dutch already answered this question :p I got it from a friend. She made several other banners, but this one immediately caught my eye.

Just so you know, it has been known to cause people to stare at their screen for long periods of time ;) its hawtness is too powerful to be ignored.

Speaking of that scene dutch, I was just watching it. In super slo-mo *cough* 1/16 *cough*...so freakin' awesome! I love watching movies/shows in slo-mo (don't ask why; I'm weird like that!) You pick up things that you orginially missed, like how when he went to poke her nose (meep!) he moved his finger down a bit before pressing it. Yeah I know - I'm a dork :p 'tis great fun.

You can always check outNY Fanfiction for an abundance of CSI:NY fanfics :)

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

if we got a glimps of Lindsay's place it would probably add some good/more insight into who she is. like does she have a touch of OCD with things in order or is she laid back with how things are placed.

i'd LOVE to see another hot seck scene b/t DL anytime. the lab supply closet would be an ideal place haha. maybe even the light evidence table.... both very kinky places.

6. Stepherweps

Thanks for all the info and pics Dutch & Stuffy. Hehe I like both fluffy and angsty fics, anything really lol... I'm not fussy. :D Depends on the mood I'm in but thanks for the links by the way. :D Oh and I'm Steph by the way, easier to type than my full display name. :D

7. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Welcome to our inner sanctum, Steph. I'm PSG, but you can call me Soph. :D

What kinds of things (ie. furniture, accessories etc.) do you guys think Lindsay has in her apartment?

Good question, Stuffy. I agree with what the others have said. I think she would have lots of things to remind her of home.

This leads me nicely onto a question of my own. It's probably already been discussed, but I want your guy's opinion for a fic i'm working on.

When DL move in together, will Lindsay move in with Danny, or vice versa, or will they get a new place together?

Love the pics, Dutch, that scene never gets old!

Laterz, PSG xxx

8. Stepherweps

Thanks for the welcome Soph :D Not that I have been watching for long but I think she might move into his place if it came to it... Maybe I'm just thinking traditionally lol... Not too sure. :D

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff pops into the thread, happy to see that his cake, and/or cookies seem to have brought some of the old crowd back*

Hey guys! Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend! I did, and I can't for the life of me remember what I did. But oh well. :cool:

Ah-ha! Yeah, I can see Linds taking her sweet time going up to free the guy from Danny's clutches. She'd eventually pry Danny away and get him calmed down slightly before whispering in his ear that he's get a nice little present to unwrap when they get home after shift. :devil:

Welcome to the thread Adorable_Crazy :)

They're joined at the hip - yes. :D and the lips...and the hands...and everywhere....

DINNER! They had a bug D-I-N-N-E-R. It actually doesn't matter but I we do have fun arguing don't we? :lol:

*whacks Stuffy*

Hmm...like y'all have said, probably alot of pictures (I for one would like to know if Lindsay's an only child or has siblings), small wooden dining table, pots and pans hanging over the counter, a rack of country CDs and pictures of her and Danny together :D

That's a good thing for Danny because I cannot see him winning anything when it comes to Lindsay. He'd either lose because he's being nice, or he'd lose because she kicked his ass. :lol: Oh they are just so much fun to watch - you just feel like crushing them together and giving them a bone-crushing hug for being so darn cute.

Hahaha- Danny would be grinning the whole time through, and the guy would finally realise why the cop in front of him looks just as scared of the girl beside him as he is. :lol:

Those better be the solid ping pong tables and not the half-splitting ones they sell nowadays for convenience purposes. I've accidentally laid on one of them (I own one :devil: ) and I fell right through the middle split. Not fun.

*Liff gives Dutch a whole platter of cake for posting those scrumptious pictures again* :D

Oh thank goodness, I thought I was going to have to type out Adorable_Crazy every single time. :lol: Welcome aboard Steph! yay! one more person to gutter-corrupt :devil:

And welcome back to you too Soph!!

Hmm...I like the idea of them getting a completely new place for a new beginning. That's just me though :D

Wait, actually, if they're just moving in, I think Linds might move in with Danny cos he'd love to wake up to her next him in his bed in the mornings. :) They'd get a new apartment when they get married.

10. Stepherweps

^ Thanks for the welcome Gaelen. :D

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*comes in to find a whole cake this time* - Are you trying to fatten me Liffy? I think I prefer the fruit and vegetables ;)

*raises hand* Guilty! That banner can be quite distracting :devil:...And no worries dear, I'm just as weird :cool:...I'd like to watch D/L scenes frame by frame to see if I can catch any of those, as you called it, hidden meanings... :lol:

I have to watch that scene again to see the stroke before the poke-see, I even start to talk in rhyme [​IMG]

Well since we haven't seen Lindsay's place yet, that's kinda hard to answer :p...I think Danny's place would easily fit two people and I got the impression that she was quite comfortable there... :devil:

Well, I'm not sure whether that will actually calm him down, but at least she will distract him... :D

That's one interrogation tactic that TPTB should definitely use once...too funny... :lol:

:confused: *Is being wise and keeps her mouth shut*

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome Steph :D

My thoughts exactly... I just have that feeling that Danny's appartment is the bigger of the two and when Danny has a later shift Lindsay goes over there before hand. I can't really picture Danny going to Lindsay's when she isn't there :lol:

Dutch, thanks for the pics. I loved that scene, the nose poke was a perfect alarm- never mind the man next to her!

Boo aired here on Saturday, it was a good episode but it always make me laugh when they are in the same room talking to Hawkes and Sid on those little 'TV' things :lol:

13. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*runs in and dumps another bucketload of ice cream on Liffers head before adding a cherry on top for good measure*

*throws hands up in air* Alright, fine! They had dinner. And yes, I rather enjoy arguing with you :lol: 'tis great fun.

*ducks and runs behind Lindsay* :p

Great question Spoh - and I like how you used the word 'when' ;) very nice! I think that when they decide to take that extra step and live together, they might find their own place. No real reason; I just think it would rather adorable :)

It's airing here on Wednesday - which happens to be the first anniversary of Super Ep #2, Sleight Out of Hand :D I can't believe it's been that long. Feels like yesterday that Danny flew to Montana for his girl. But we're glad he did! *hands a cookie to TPTB*

14. Stepherweps

*Steph wants a cookie. Pretty please? Hehe*

Thank you so much for the welcomes everyone, you guys are all so sweet. Here we are on episode 4.08, well it will be shown on Saturday night. :D Though I have only seen 3 eps of NY... Ever... But it rocks and is going to become a regular viewing pleasure of mine. :D

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Okay, heads up people. I don't have much info yet to share with you, but
    I don't have very much info other than it is a continuation of the Second Life episode started in Down the Rabbit Hole. This episode is called DOA for a Day, and the assassin is back. Since I have no info on D/L at this point, I'll leave it at that, and get back to you later.

Ah, to our lovely couple, in a realistic question here, what do you think the rest of the season holds for our lovely couple? What do you think is going to happen on the show? I know we have our hopes and speculation, but what do you honestly think that TPTB have in store for them? Anything? Nothing? Exactly what we've had so far this season? Just a question, thought I'd ask! Catch you all later!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.