Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Yes she is, and if dutch wakes her again she'll throw a pie in her face :p

*giggles* I went to Montana's tonight with my friend. I went a little crazy with the drawing-on-the-table thing (at some restaurants, they cover the tables with paper so you can draw on them) and wrote 'Messer & Montana' and some other stuff on there. My friend just rolled her eyes :lol:

Good point spikegal! He also said that they "make a perfect heart which symbolizes their love for one another." Personally I think we haven't exactly seen that yet. Yes we all know they love each other, but a small scene wouldn't kill ;) *nudges TPTB and bribes them with cookies*

*snuggles up to Danny* What? I'm still not feeling well :p

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff drags himself into the thread, stuffed up and completely exhausted but yearning for some pink fluff since he's all run out* Mmm...finally the weekend is here! Hope y'all will have a great weekend, no idea when I'll be back, since my head is completely stuffed up in all directions :( I need a session with Dr. Lindsay I think :D Woo! That thought was a cheery one :p

Oh-yes. They definately are each others futures. And can you imagine them not being together? Or seperating later on? I can - just about - and let me tell you it's one awkward scene. D/L don't like awkward, and nor do I (unless it's a totally cute D/L awkward scene where we're screaming "JUST MAKE-OUT ALREADY!!"). So they'll stay together, 'deepen' their relationship and make that good ol' heart Zuiker was talking about for everyone's benefit :D

Oh I do hope, and firmly believe, that the bump will be relationship building. I mean look at them, they're just so darn cute together! There is no way someone would want to tear them apart. It's like...separating the 2 m's in M&M. :eek: Unthinkable!!

Oh, I love picturing Danny being teased by Sid before he goes off to that creepy place again :p But you're right, it definately would be pretty hilarious to see Flack and/or Hawkes tease Danny about his currently lovestruck-and-giddy status :D

Okay sick or not, it's clear that my brain is NOWHERE but in the gutter. I read that sentence and ultimately decided they'd get sick of costumes all together and parade around their apartment in their birthday suits :devil: HELLO! I wouldn't mind trick-or-treatin' there :p

Come on babes, I think we need to go visit the Messers for treatment ;) Move over and make that 2 years cos I seriously need to pass out...

I smile when Danny and the words love-live are in one sentence because Lindsay pops in and says hello in my mind. You know I love it when she comes and says hello :)

I knew Danny was going to Montana too - well the rumours at least but nothing about the almost kiss. You know, I think that was the biggest angst they could ever give us! I mean, sure we squeed when it happened but wasn't it the most darn frustrating thing you ever saw? Gave me a newfound dislike for reporters and their flashy cameras. Darn them...spoiling all our fun. ANGST!!! Grr :mad:

There are people actually called 'Montana'? :| Never heard of anyone before....aside from Danny that is :p

Oh it's definately not wrong for you to look forward to 'some' angst. It's realistic in itself for a relationship to have bumps. Who on earth can go into a perfect relationship? You're bound to encounter something at some point. If not - then I'd be worried. The use of the word "bump" suggest that they do get over it, bumps go up and then back down, so it can't be the end of the road. Otherwise, you'd have one screwed up road and thousands of angry shippers :D

That's exactly what my girlfriend told me at the time :eek: But I made her grin anyway :p

*Liffy giggles, pondering the image of Stuffykins maniacally drawing with crayons, tongue peeking out the corner of her mouth, deeply concentrating on her work of art* I'm sorry...but that's just too darn funny not to mention! :lol: It's even better than me with a pack of kids rotating around my legs!

Yes, well I'm back to pretending to sleep since I can't whatsoever. If you don't hear from me in the next few days - then au revoir and have a happy holiday! Wait...it's not time yet.... weekend. That's it...have a good weekend. :p

ETA: Where is everyone today? Hellooooooo!

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Whoa this thread has opened pretty fast! *BOOM* :cool:

*Stares at Liff for changing his name from MesserMonroe to Gaelen. Then forgives him and moves on. I think I'll change my name to "Betty Boop"... :lol:

Ummmm...there isn't going to be a 'bump'. Mo and I have decided that there will not be any bump. It goes against the fluff, and we can't have that. "Relationship building" bumps are okay, but that seldom happens on TV---or at least from what I've seen in the past. So it's either terrible angst or total fluff---there's no compromise. I stay firm on this issue. :eek:

But if we do have a 'bump' (God forbid) I would prefer that they get it over quickly rather than make it happen near the end of the season. We'd suffer all summer! :lol:

I have to agree with Dutch. Thus far us shippers have gotten a few nice D/L scenes, but new viewers may not be able to guess that they are together. They may see some flirtation, but we will soon need more concrete evidence that they are in fact 'in love' and 'totally happy'. If the relationship is deep, then we need to see the deeper side. It doesn't have to be big, but something along the lines of "The Lying Game"---a lovely gesture, a stare, a word or two, some care and concern. Something from both sides. :)
    Full-on elevator make-out sessions, while preffered, is completely optional. :devil:

Later. :cool:

4. dl_shipper34

ROFL. Someone should go advise TPTB about this - I highly doubt they would want to against Auda and Mo's orders ;) :p

Okay this is weird...

So I had a dream that we got the forehead kiss :D hopefully it comes true!

Oh, and I also wrote a oneshot. A light, fluffy oneshot full of ooey, gooey DL goodness.

Their Daughter

5. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm not feeling too good tonight, guys! Can someone send Danny over here ASAP please? :)

Stuffy I read your story and I think that you did a wonderful job. You must continue! :)

I'm also saying that there will no Bump! No bump, I say! (this is coming from a woman who in the beginning believed in angst!)

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"Good morning Baltimore, Every day's like an open door, Every night is a fantasy, Every sound's like a symphony...Good morning Balitmore!" :D *Mo giggles and dances into the thread...a bit tired after a long roadtrip and bit too much sunshine!*

Hello my shippy darlings! Happy Saturday evening, how are you all this fine evening? Guess what I just bought...Season 3 DVD's!!! That's right I finally own them...which means, I get to play video maker...heehee, sweet! :D

Awww honey...*Mo sends her honey some soup, some tea and some crackers all in the capable hands of the best rememdy Mr. Messer!* goodness, we're keeping Mr. Homemade rememdy himself busy lately! :lol:

Mmmmmm, yeah I guess that's kinda true! I mean I still think it's fairly obvious they're together :lol: But then again I am obsessed and notice every single little tiny detail of everything they do and say and way they look at eachother! :lol: I definitely wouldn't mind a scene that made it OBVIOUS to anyone anywhere that were together though, that would be fun!! :devil:

Okay am I to assume that you have extra knowledge about something that is going to happen in our Halloween episode that none of us yet know, and are therefore trying to give us hints in this sneaky lovely way? Or are you just saying, it is possible that something even better than what we already "know" is going to happen? Are you confused yet? Lol! :lol: I was totally with you on that kiss by the way...I was so wound up already and then when they almost kissed I literally shrieked and almost woke up my roommate, it was fabulous!! Awww good times! Now that would be a GOOD "in-your-face-we-are-so-together" type of scene...them kissing in the elevator and it opens on the lab floor before they realize it! I SOOOO want a scene like that now! Aud wub, Dutch hon...you two have got that lovely idea in my head! :lol:

*Mo grrrrrrs at the idea of a "bump" and mumbles under her breath...* If we are going to have a "bump" then it had dang well better be relationship building...because if they just decide to screw with our couple for drama's sake and it doesn't really have any benefit other than that, I will be up in arms so fast they will not even be able to see me coming before I am breathing down the PTB's necks! *Mo takes a deep breath and remembers the pink fog!* ;) Oh and I like the name change bud...it's fits you! :D

But wub, she's not blonde! ;) How about you change it to "Marilyn"? :lol: You are too dang cute by the way! You make me smile! :D

*Mo nods emphatically and raises her pitchfork threateningly at the PTB...* That's right hon, we have...The Fluffy Twin's have spoken, no bump shall be allowed! It goes against our Fluffy code of love and that is unacceptable! At least the way 99% of tv shows write bumps...if they write the bump the way we would, then it might be okay...but if they right the way they always do...then nope, NO BUMP!! :p

Ohhhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh full-on elevator make-out sessions...yup I totally vote for that one! :devil: Now that would totally make it OBVIOUS to the world that they were together, the viewing world and the people in the lab...especially if the elevator doors opened a little too early and they were "caught", heehee, I seriously so want to see that scene! PTB, I will give you my left arm if you would give us that scene, oh please, oh please!! :D :D

That's right, they had better not! Aud my darling, grab your pitchfork and wave it around with me...I don't think we'll need it, but just in case it's always good to be prepared with the PTB! That or even better I'd say we spray them with fluffy pink fog until they cave and give into our demands and give us the elevator scene and all the lovely OBVIOUS scenes we so desire! :D

Awwww, honey you too? Stuffy hon, can you share Mr. Handsome with our poor Vexxy? You two can chill in my second home in Gutterville and Danny can attend to both of you until you feel better! ;)

Okay guess what I'm off to do now....start a Season 3 marathon! Sweet! And then I plan on making the music videos I have floating around in my head with all the lovely clips I will be able to get now! Yay! :D :D Have a swell evening all my darlings and I will be back later...of course! ;)

*Mo waves, giggles and shimmers off in her perfectly reinforced fluffy pink fog filled bubble!* :D

7. dl_shipper34

*sends Nurse Danny over to poor vex* :D there ya go m'dear! He's all yours.

I've been busy sharpening my swords in case TPTB do give us bad angst. But showering them with the fluffy pink fog works too ;)

Awww Mo wubs! You're the bestest :D any chance of us having a S3 marathon? ;)

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww, that's so nice of you Stuffy hon! ;) I hope both of you feel better soon! ;)

Lol, yeah I figured we'd start with the pink fog and if that didn't work, then we'd move into the swords, pitchforks and burning torches phase... ;)

Lol, what else do you think would be playing on all the tv's in my Guttery home silly! :lol: Of course we can have an S3 marathon! :D

Alright off to sleep for me! ;)

9. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*comes in a little suspicious* Hmmm, I don't know, but ever since we introduced Dr. Lindsay and nurse Danny there suddenly seem to be a lot of illnesses going around here :p

Well I cannot stay away from Catie's spoilers :eek: so I did know about that almost kiss, but I still had the same reaction. There are just some scenes (in books, TV shows, movies) that I can read and/or watch over and over again and although I do know the ending I still keep hoping that this time it will be different (okay that sounded totally weird :rolleyes:; I hope someone understands what I mean) - such scenes are just the best and the end of SooH definitely falls in to that category :)

And Mo dear, I don't think mercy knows more than we do, but that she was merely saying that sometimes, even when we already know a lot of things that are going to happen in an ep, there can still be quite a few unexpected totally awesome surprises... :D

Nope not wrong at all :) - In my book (despite what auda and Mo have decided :p) they need some angst to make it more real *dangles a bag of M&M's for Bella's eyes and slowly lures her to the dark side* :devil:

LOL, well most of season 2 and all of season 3 has just been one big awkward D/L scene that kept us screaming for almost two years and then finally in SD they listened to us :lol:...so perhaps if we all start screaming "JUST MAKE-OUT ALREADY" a little harder this time, they may listen again and grant us our wish long before the season ends... :cool:

Well I kinda like that option ;) *points out the fog, swords, pitchforks and burning torches to TPTB again*

*runs to her neighbours' house to join the S3 marathon*

10. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Does that mean you all will be divided on whether to have a looky at my blue boxes on Wednesday night? They'll either contain good news or bad news. I'm hoping it's good for everyone. And honestly,
    it is the b case, I'm kind of disappointed. I know it is still a D/L episode, but I'm afraid that TPTB will treat it as an afterthought, and things that were in the spoilers might not make it into the episode. Plus the fact that they brought in an outside director(Joe Dante), makes me feel nervous. But that's just me. Think good thoughts that we will get a sweet Danny/Lindsay moment like we were suppose to.

Anyhow, thanks for hitting me with the fluffy pink fog, Mo! It took a few days, but I've crawled back to the thread. I don't mean to bring others down, just what Dutch said, something was nagging at me lately.

Liffy, what's with the name change? As long as I still get to call you Liffy, I'm fine with anything you call yourself. Now, I just have to remember who you are!(kidding, kidding, my spoiler-free buddy).

Oh, and by the way, I had a nightmare last night that I let you all down on the episode on Wednesday night and totally missed giving you the scoop on what's going on in the episode. Total nightmare for me, that I'm actually dreaming about writing to you guys! Let's hope it's not a foreshadowing of things to come.

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff pops into the thread yawning with a giant jug of orange juice and pours it onto Stuffy's head* Hey guys! Hope y'all are having an excellent Sunday - the day of rest - unless you're D/L in which case rest definitely involves a warm bed and no clothes :D

Oooh, my name finally changed :lol: But I'm liking Betty Boop! :p Think I'll call you that from now on...hehehe.

*Liff finds himself nodding as he grins* YES! No bump! I like that - no bump! It does go against the fluff and Danny and Linday and moi like their fluff! Fluff me like. I think we don't need the angst, D/L can build up their relationship on their own without any angst. They're good and perfect that way :)

Hmm...they definately a seen that fully establishes their relationship. I'd like to bid for a short peck on the lips before one of them goes out to a scene. Or...OOH! One of them plants one after the other makes a break on the case :D Would be totally impulsive I highly doubt anyone would mind watching *that* show :) They'd both be red as lobsters after that one! :lol:

PS: The hot elevator make-out scene is no longer optional. It it now compulsory.

I want! :eek: *Front step, chachacha, Side step, chachacha, back step chachacha and turn*

We know cos our noses are fine tuned to their whereabouts and activities. The 'normal' viewer probably has no clue that D/L are in a relationship. AZ has said that they're in love and their relationship will deepen. Although this possibly will come in later in the season (it's still young) we need a scene that definately proves to everyone they're in a relationship. Maybe we get Danny asking Lindsay on a date next week? We're only 3 days away from halloween :D :devil: Woo...the batman costume mental picture is coming back...or rather...the scene of a certain scantily-leathered-clad gorgeous woman peeling it off. HELLO meter - how do you do today? :)

*sprays Bella with pink fog and drags her back to the light side* Stay Bella! I'll just go shower Dutch with the stuff....on extra concentrate :devil:

There will be no bad news!! :mad: D/L have already had enough bad news to last a lifetime. They need more GOOD news. The lovely, corny, cute, shippy, fluffy kind of good news. So hopefully that's what you'll give us. I'll join in the fun after the episode airs :lol:

Oh yes! You can always call me Liffy :D That'll never change :) I changed my ff.net pen name too :)

12. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Okay, Liffy! I guess I'll be nice and let you call me Betty Boop or Ms. Boop!! Boop-Boop-A-Doop...Woop! Mo is right!! Marilyn is better though. ;)

Did I actually put IS instead of ARE? :eek: The agreement sucks. It must be the perxiode!! The internet makes me do things I normally wouldn't do. But yes, elevator smex is required now. ;)

Yes, no 'bump'. They're fine the way they are. Haven't we had enough angst for one lifetime? :eek: :eek: :eek: If a bump is needed---I think it should still be an actual 'bump in the road'---like a pothole. :D

I'm starting to be concerned. Nurse Danny? I so totally started picturing him in one of those traditional nursing uniforms complete with nurse hat. :lol: I just don't think I want to be nursed by a man in a white dress!! Maybe Danny should get sick so Linds can 'nurse' him back to health. She would. :devil:

*Get well everyone* You're going to infect the ship!* Just kidding. ;)

13. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

i'm so happy to see that EVERYONE loves Gutterville's medical staff: Dr. Lindsay and Nurse Danny. they are a helpful bunch to us all when we're feeling under the weather. psst. feel better my not-feeling-well shippers: vex-n-stuffy.

what a feeling that was! thanks for the trip down the gleeful memory lane. i had to go back and watch SOoH. yup, it's my favorite episode. :)

*cheers and toasts*

i'll just hop out of the elevator to let danny and lindsay get on with their business. ;) :devil:

ETA: he's a smmmmexy nurse in blue scrubs, Auda!

my coworker's former landlady is named Montana. *giggles*

not so casual! it's DL goodness to the stuffy-supreme. a must-read. :)

*quietly takes one piece of candy* because i know that a teeny bit of angst needs to be there for D/L to be REAL. *runs back to dance in pink fog* ... i want a sizzling sexually-charged scene for danny and lindsay. in the field and trapped in close quarters examining the scene...their breaths skimming one another's faces. okay, hello RL, i'm back!

you can never let us down, Catie! hopefully it is just a bad little dream. *giggles lightly* besides, if you miss the pre-showing scoop for us, we know you have a really good reason. :) you've come through for us numerous times thus far and we appreciate all your input greatly. *huggles catie* so sit back and relax till show time.

i did NOT know you chachacha, now Mr. Gaelen. dance with me! :p

^^^ SERIOUSLY Cuz, you've gone way past head-diving into the gutter waters! but that image is now playing in my head. oh smexy danny and lindsay. *whacks Cuz with the SOFT pillow meter* psst. your location doesn't fit so that we can see it here (we have to click into your profile).

^^^ happy DL'ing to ya too! nice quote in your banner section.

i was watching YouTube vids of D/L until the wee morning hours last night. i can never get tired of those D/L moments! weeee! which brings me to a question and a request: [question] did anyone see that vid thats a "trailer" to a coming (sad) fic called "I Love You"? [/question] [request]an update with the D/L Episode Guide![/request]

*calling for uber busy girls Chell-bell and Dani to pop in and say hi!*

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo pops in taking a break from her lovely fun vid making to start a chant..."Make-out again D/L...Make-out again D/L...Make-out again D/L...." Everybody with me now..."Make-Out again D/L!" :lol: *
    (Just wanted to get a jump start on the chanting for ya Dutch hon! ;) :lol: )

Catey they had better not that "that" away from us! ;) If they do....well, that'd not be nice! :p And you're welcome for the fog...anytime anywhere! Pink fog always makes you feel good...well that and Mr. Messer of course! :devil: ;)

Aud! Hi wub! *Snuggles!* Yup you should be Marilyn if you change your name...but then again, I likes your name as it is! :D And I am ALL for the bump being a literal "bump" as in a pothole or speedbump in the literal road they drive on! That would make me laugh! :lol:

Aud fluffykins I agree...elevator smex is now required! :devil: Lots of it! ;) :devil:

And Liffer, I would love to have a scene that makes it clear to the world that they are together (so that even the anti-D/L peeps could in no way deny they are together!) That is what I am hoping for and wanting! :D

Okay back to the vid making...and Season 3, yay for fun! :D Have a swell evening my dearies...oh and carve a pumpkin, I did earlier this evening and it is very very fun! :lol:

Can't wait for Wednesday...I am keeping very optimistic about it! It'll be fun! :D :D

*Mo giggles and passes out candy corn to all her buddies before shimmering away in her fluffy bubble!*

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

catie don't worry, the only ones that can let us down are TPTB, not you! :D

Txs for that reminder buddy! Now just hope we get to see that happen. But, call me weird, I just had the strangest thought...perhaps Lindsay's counting down to X-mas was not just a casual remark; :D could it have been a hint that there will be something significant D/L-wise in a X-mas ep? :) See the pink fog is helping already! :rolleyes:

Liffy[/b]]Well if the scene with Danny and Lindsay driving to Amityville is still gonna be in the ep and the car actually bumps over something we'll know that THE bump is behind us :lol:

That would be a hot scnene! :devil:

*starts chanting along with Mo..."Make out again...Make out again..."*

Angel I don't know the vid you're talking about, but I'll look for it and Mo I'm looking forward to your vid too! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.