Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pies Rad in the face with a big piece of chocolate cake* :p

JenP said:
I think I would have hugged him when I noticed he could still stand on his feet...and then take him to the hospital.
That would've been a great ending of SD. I think she really had to try hard not to hug him, but it was just the day after they first slept together and it was the first time she saw him again after their cozy moment on the pool table; those first post-sex encounters :eek: always tend to be a bit awkward and these circumstances were far from ideal :rolleyes:, so I think in the end she made the right decision not to hug or kiss him just then and there. :)

Liffy said:
you get pink fog and a shot at Dutch with Fluff balls to see if you thwack the angst out of her
My angst is not that easy to erase... and if you really want to get rid off it, you should aim at TPTB...with every sweet D/L scene we get I'm more and more convinced that they have some major angst-shock :eek: ;) prepared for us somewhere in this season.

I will be able to watch DtRH in about 30 minutes and after all your comments I'm really looking forward to it. Angel dear I will be focused on that scene you mention and see if there's anything in his expression that shows what he's actually talking about :cool:...and of course I'll just see what I want to see :rolleyes: (like that SoY hand-holding not pic ;))

Natty[/b] posted - Txs so much btw]I love it! I'm totally excited about that ep now. I already read that Robert Picardo was gonna play the sherrif and I love him! And this clip has both D/L and him - it's great! And is Danny perhaps just a little freaked-out because of Halloween :D, because he seems a little tense and keeps adjusting his glasses.

Welcome back Abby (glad you liked our silly little country so much :D) and Phyxsius!

Hey guys!

I would have loved a scene after "Snow Day" when he was at the hospital but if you think about it, we did get a scene at "Charge of this post".

Jen sorry about the dentist! I always dread going! :(

with every sweet D/L scene we get I'm more and more convinced that they have some major angst-shock prepared for us somewhere in this season.

Dutch, I think you are absolutely right. I just have this niggling feeling that we are going to have some major angst before the end of the season, and my flungsty side will in full force once again. As much as I want to be fluffy and everything will be terrific between them, the utter lack of real Danny/Lindsay moments(condom spray scene, excluded) makes me think that it will a bumpy road or ignored this season. It must be the full moon, my doubt is getting the better of me!

Remember that they said they would keep it low-key. Besides, it's not the DL show - no matter how badly we wish it was :lol: - so they can't just focus on them. I agree there has been a lack of scenes for them, but at least we know the reason why. Although it's beginning to feel like the middle of season three, where DL was practically ignored by the writers. However, look what happened when we finally got quality scenes *cough* Snow Day *cough*.

We all know there will be something - it happens in every relationship. It's not going to be rainbows and butterflies, although it would be nice for them to have at least some happiness for a while instead of just throwing them the angsty stuff again.

I still and always will stand by the fact that TPTB are not going to invest two entire years into the DL relationship - thus making Carmine and Anna invest their time into it - just to throw it out the window now. Give us some angst, yes. Toss it away for good, no. I stand firm on this.

I finally saw DtRB late last night and I really, really liked it. Like others have said there was not DL at all, but it was still a great ep and they both looked amazing. :)

And that's good because Stuffy is right; it's not the DL show, but it's kinda strange that now after 5 eps we know more about Mac's (ended?) relationship than about DL. Mac is sharing his feelings about Peyton with Flack, would be nice to see Danny or Lindsay talk to someone about the other too. :D Like when Stella was talking about the gifts she received from Drew, Lindsay could've said something like "Danny bought me flowers yesterday". :cool: Low-key is fine, no-key :rolleyes: is weird. :p

Stuffy said:
I still and always will stand by the fact that TPTB are not going to invest two entire years into the DL relationship - thus making Carmine and Anna invest their time into it - just to throw it out the window now. Give us some angst, yes. Toss it away for good, no. I stand firm on this.
I stand beside you. I'm certain that they're not gonna throw it out of the window, there's just too much drama potential there :D; I'm just really curious what the drama is gonna be. :)

And Lindsay likes X-mas too...I don't even know how many days 'til X-mas are left :D

Dutch-my-close-enough-time-zone buddy said:
I finally saw DtRB late last night and I really, really liked it. Like others have said there was not DL at all, but it was still a great ep and they both looked amazing.
That's the trouble with timezone's aint it? Nothing but irritation :lol: But anyhow, I agree, I thought it was a pretty good episode on the whole, liking how they're tying second life with pro-jobs. An online assassin? Somehow I don't think I'll be joining second life anytime soon :lol:

Cuzzy quoted:
"I don't understand why you would stand up the woman that you want to spend the rest of your life with"
Oh goodness, I knew he was referring to his Montana! :D I mean...he could have said something about a girl you like...or maybe even love. Did the guy ever mention anything to do with spending the rest of his life with her? Nope - that's ALL Danny and his indirect way of telling his oh-so-true feelings about his Montana :) Oh he definately knew, knows he wants to and will spend the rest of his life with Lindsay - without a doubt.

boom and bang? Cuz, get out of the gutter! only you would come up with a response like that.
The gutter is my home! There will be no evicting! :p And you love me for it!

Mo said:
nice mental picture I have when you say that too!
:devil: Oh yes, the mental pictures says it all :p BOOM! BANG! Mmmmmm.

Phyxy! glad to see you around here once again sweetheart!

Twinny said:
This just proves that I'm a dork...when the janitor opened that door at the beginning, I was half-expecting Danny and Lindsay to appear, both with messed-up hair and ruffled shirts
I think we're all dorks cos I was expecting that too :lol: Haha - it would have made a great scene if Danny and Lindsay just suddenly fell out, wrapped in each other, cos they lost their footing :p whilst...err...dancing :devil:

Danny needs more shirts. The white one is yummy, but it seems like he's worn it all season. Lindsay is showing off some fantastic clothes
He did have that...girly thing he wore in 'The Deep'. Which...I don't really get since he really looked like he rolled out of bed, minus the shower and everything, grabbed the closest thing he could find (which looked a bit like something Lindsay would wear) and ran off to work cos he was dead late - again :lol: Otherwise, Ditto! Danny needs more shirt. Lindsay...is yummy. Though I wonder how much of her wardrobe she's already worn since we never notice it under her lab coat. :(

Come on...we need Lindsay out of the lab! Like...pronto so D/L can run home during lunch and have their own...sustenance for the rest of the day. *whistles innocently as he side-steps the meter*

Rad admitted:
I should be pied in the face numerous times.
*pies Rad in the face* Glad you agree! :p

Nat babes, thanks for posting that vid, though I dunno if I should watch it or not...being spoiler free and all. *shrugs* oh well - maybe I'll just wait a week and rock my socks off when it airs :D

Dutch said:
those first post-sex encounters always tend to be a bit awkward and these circumstances were far from ideal
That's true, and perhaps they did more hugging off screen, but otherwise, a hug of cuddle would've been a bit weird considering the state he was in, and Flack watching off to the side there :p Don't think Danny would've appreciated giving a show - he likes his girl all to himself.

Which somes to another thing, I think Danny's a really private person, perhaps, at times, just as much as Lindsay is - which is probably why they keep their relationship on the D/L (down-lo :p ) They may not be hiding it (thank goodness) but nor are they flaunting it (darn!). In the end, we can only bribe the camera man to follow D/L into the locker room one day and see them making out in the shower...or talking about dinner plans. I can go the innocent route too ya know... :roll eyes:

Catey, Stuffy, I'm trying not to think about the bump - at all. But I agree, if they're going to get a bump, at least give us some REAL scenes before hand (as in you dont need me to analyse the scene to see that they've been going at it - we want something blatantly obvious). :) But like you guys have said, Dutch,you too, they're not going to invest 2 years in this relationship and throw it out the window. Yes, D/L are going to have problems but that's life. They're going to get through it, like they've always done, and stay together. At the moment, I can't see anything that could spark something between them so perhaps it's not a problem with each other, but an external source of conflict. They do, will and always have been good together and therefore will get through it.

It's a death sentence otherwise :D

Dutch said:
Mac is sharing his feelings about Peyton with Flack, would be nice to see Danny or Lindsay talk to someone about the other too.
I agree! And I vote for Danny talking with Stella! I don't know why but I've always found the two of them close, and able to talk with each other (their lil brother/big sister scene in CR was nicely done). She's definately like a big sister to him, which is sweet, and I'm sure she wouldn't pass up an opportunity to tease him about being head-over-heals in love with Lindsay :)

And Lindsay likes X-mas too...I don't even know how many days 'til X-mas are left
I don't even celebrate xmas but Danny should so give her little presents leading up to the 25th :p It would be cute - like little chocolates here and there or something. :p

loved the scenes with DL...danny looks mad that his night with montana got interrupted! the interview with joe was good to see: lindsay is so cute when she make a noise at the dropping of the picture frame behind her.

of course i wubs ya for it, Cuz! you keep on replying back with those fresh and fun responses. and montana is danny's future; vice versa too. ;)

loved the link, nat.
welcome back, phyx and abby. now where are chell and miss dani? *waves hello to them*

the bump is at the back of mind FOR now...but it's there. :rolleyes: rainbows and butterflies are fun (i loves that, ya know that :) ), but me thinking: i'd like a relationship-building not ripping-then-putting-back-together-type bump.

right now though, DL is getting ready for halloween in my mind. any recipes you can see DL using?

"It's finally Friday, I'm free again, got my motor running for a wild weekend!" :D *Mo pops into the thread, or hobbles really....long story :p tired but SO ready for the weekend she's giddy!*

Hi my dears! How are we all this fine morning? Here have some treats...*Mo passes out warm fresh baked cinammon rolls dripping with frosting and yummy gooeyness!* Oh and Rad hon, just for you...*Mo stuffs a chocolate cream pie in her Angsty niece's face and then huggles her for popping here again!* Hi! ;)

Catey, Dutch...all y'all...do I need to get my pink fog filled hose out again (okay so it's already out... :lol: ) do I need to turn up the fluffiness in here again? I gotta say while I would love more and bigger D/L scenes, the ones we have had thus far have not felt like they are ignoring the relationship. Sure they are not shouting it from the rooftops (although I'm sure they want to!) or holding hands every 2 seconds (even though of course they want to!) but I think they have had enough scenes to show that what we KNOW is going on, is in fact going on! And while I would love for them to declare openly to everyone that they love eachother...I think I'm okay with smaller lowkey moments, especially if they keep said bump away. The only way I am okay with a bump is if the bump involves one of them getting pissed or hurt and then immediately turning around and having a fluffy reunion/rescue/make up scene...otherwise, Bump Be Gone!!

And yeah I think it would be totally cute for one or both of them to talk about their relationship, just something casual in passing...like you said Liff Danny could say something to Stella, or even Linds could say something to Stella (I love their girly friendship...I think it's fun!)...although I still would love to see Flack or Hawkes tease Danny about this and I think it'd be hilarious if Sid teased Linds about it! :lol:

Either way my lovely peoples, I think our couple is secure, happy and very fluffily in love and whether or not they show us that in huge ways or in small ways...we know it's true, and that is what matters! (Just remember what A.Z. said...*Mo stares at her avie...* "They are a perfect heart, which symbolizes their LOVE!!"[/i] ;)

Natty thanks for the clip!! That rocks...I so can't wait for next week! Although being not a scary anything person I might be watching from behind my fingers! :lol:

Okay my darlings...off to work for me! Have a fab Friday and I'll see y'all later! ;)

*Mo sets the fluffy hose on "High" aims it at the thread and shimmers away while it fills up with a lovely pink fog!* :lol:

Psstt...Aud my optimistic Fluffy Twin, where is you hon? :D

^^^ aww Mo, i wubs ya! *dances with Mo in the pink cloud*

where is everyone??

do you think we'll get more or less than what the spoilers said?

danny and lindsay are getting restless trying on halloween costumes bantering over mach 5 and the batmobile again. :lol:

*Stuffy clambers into the thread, holding a box of tissues from dear catey and a bowl of chicken soup*

Um...Mo wubs? Can I borrow Danny for some TLC? I have a nasty cold and I just want to sleep for a year.

*darts away from the fluffy pink fog for a second* We didn't say the 'bump' will be bad :p we're just discussing it, that's all. It's inevitable, really. Sooner or later something will come along that will test their courage and boundaries.

Okay that's all I wanted to say. *steps into the pink fog before curling up on the couch with a blanket and Mr. Messer*

He's better than any home remedy ;)

^^ I'm here Angel! But I have no idea where the rest of our old and new found shipping buddies are :confused:

I loved that clip you posted (have linked to it in the spoiler thread too :))

Angel[/b]'s question)]I was sorry to hear in that interview that the D/L case was called the B-case, which means it will get less screentime than the zombie case - and perhaps they did even leave out a view things from the earlier spoilers (I hope the kiss on the forehead is kept in though :D). But the little things they showed looked really promising; DL investigating the walls, the scary moments...I can't wait!

Liffy said:
Did the guy ever mention anything to do with spending the rest of his life with her? Nope - that's ALL Danny and his indirect way of telling his oh-so-true feelings about his Montana
That's what I was thinking too. The guy only said he loved his 2nd life girl friend :rolleyes: and that they were going to meet for the first time...Where did that whole 'spending the rest of your life'-bit come from?...Right! :lol:...Mr. Messer was certainly not thinking about that guy and his date, he was thinking about his own love-life... :cool:

angsty-bump-extinguisher Mo said:
they have had enough scenes to show that what we KNOW is going on, is in fact going on! And while I would love for them to declare openly to everyone that they love eachother...
We as obsessed fans and shippers :eek: may have had enough scenes that reminded us that they're still together, but I think people who've only started watching NY this season :rolleyes: or don't watch that often and have missed SD :eek:, will have no clue that DL are in a relationship (that condom-spray could've been one colleague teasing another), so I think they at least need to give us (and everyone else) a scene that shows that they are (still) together. :)

The only way I am okay with a bump is if the bump involves one of them getting pissed or hurt and then immediately turning around and having a fluffy reunion/rescue/make up scene...otherwise, Bump Be Gone!!
That's the kind of 'bump' I'm hoping for too...I could even take it if the reunion/rescue/make up scene is delayed a while ;) :p

But like Liffy said to make even that ^ believable we need to know the exact extent of their feelings before anything angsty happens :p

*tucks Stuffy in, and checks if she's really sleeping* :devil:

Ang<3, to answer your spoilery questions without getting spoilery myself, let me just answer by reliving a past squee-fest.

I remember all of the build-up to Super Ep (aka 3x18 Sleight Out of Hand). We were so friggin’ excited about Danny going to Montana! We had no idea what events caused him to be there, but we knew he was going for Lindsay and that he was going to be in the courtroom with her. I remember being so elated reading about the hand holding and her resting her head on his shoulder briefly. I am not sf, but for that ep I read all of the spoilers except for Catie-doll’s (that is the closest I’ll ever get to being sf :lol:).

Therefore I had no clue about the almost kiss! I just about died when that happened! We had no prior information about that. Those last few minutes in the courtroom my hands were clenched, I couldn’t breathe, and I was so wound tight. After the reporters broke up the almost kiss, I yelled, then squeed, then yelled and squeed again!

Okay, so think about that for moment. Does that answer your question from my perspective? :D

mercy said:

Those last few minutes in the courtroom my hands were clenched, I couldn’t breathe, and I was so wound tight. After the reporters broke up the almost kiss, I yelled, then squeed, then yelled and squeed again!

I think all DL fans reacted in the same way :D I remember being so excited to watch the entire SD after seeing the DL scene online and had to try hard not to squee too much in front of my hubby. He rarely watches CSINY but chose to watch that episode :lol: But I recorded it and watched it again on my own so that I could squee to my hearts content.

And kinda off topic but watched Brat camp this week (tv show here in the uk where they send troublesome *cough evil* teens to special camps in the US to deal with their issues) and one of the mums was called Montana :eek: I just could not take her seriously!

As for the BUMP debate, i like the idea of it being a bump, as in a bump in the road , rather than big, fat end of the road!! It seems to suggest something which they get over, rather than something which breaks them up. But is it wrong that there is teeny part of me that is looking forward to a bit of angst between danny and lindsay :devil:? As long as it is temporary, then i can get through it. And we will get to see them as a couple in a relationship. I have liked the funny moments that we have had so far but I do want to see them 'together', but not that way ;) I am resisting the gutter and walking towards the pink fog!!!!

Bella363 said:
I think all DL fans reacted in the same way :D

I remember watching it in the morning, which made me have a big grin on my face the whole day. And a coworker of mine just rolled her eyes and said "stop it, just stop it!". But I couldn't; I was on cloud number nine! :D

Now I'm glad that they'll start airing csi:ny here again November 12th.

Ahh, who can forget that scene in the courtroom? They tortured the D/L shippers with that "almost kiss" but they sure did make up for it :devil: in SD amd made us all happy bunnies. :D.

Since they mentioned the bump in the relationship, I'd been worried sick how TPTB were going to make it happen. Does it happen at work, outside of work or do their pasts rear it's ugly head again? :confused: but then I went back to what AZ said, "their relationship will deepen", plus with all the positive reactions to the bump, it had stopped my worring and how it might affect D/L in the long run.

Danny and Lindsay had braved "the storm" and finally got together so what's a little bump to them? ;)

See you around...happy DL'ing :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny: "I'm glad this happened".
Lindsay: "Me too".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back