Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

I had a lot of catching up to do....I skipped a few days and I missed a lot! Unfortunately, it will happen more these days...I'm feeling so terribly bad...ugh! It's just as bad as beeing very seesick.. :( I hope it stops soon!

Can't wait for wednesday. I want pics from you guys! And now I'm going back to bed (it's just past midday here ;) ) See you soon!

Good morning! I wish it wasn't Monday...but since this week is a good week with lots of fun things I guess it's okay! *Mo pops in handing out hot cocoa and candy to everyone...even though it's not even 7am where she is!*

Dutch I just noticed your "location"...nice hon, very nice! ;) heehee! :devil: And I would LOVE it if we got a lovely D/L Christmas/holiday scene...those are always so sweet and fun! :D And I SO would love that to be true of the bump! :lol:

The more we talk about them making out and having hot sizzling elevator smex...the more and more I SO totally want a scene like that!
Dear PTB,
Thank you a million times over for Snow Day, you made us happy all summer with that and most likely heard our Squee's of joy around the world! Now we ask you (kindly at first! ;) ) to please give us another lovely scene like that to show the rest of the world who just tuned in that D/L are indeed as together as we know them to be! Something involving clothes ruffled, lipstick smudges and an the close confines of an elevator is preferred!
Thank you!

Mo :D

Okay that said I'm off to work...oh the joy! :p Have a swell Monday y'all and yay for a fun new eppy this week! Can't wait to see what happens with our lovely couple! :D

*Mo shimmers off in her indestructable fluffy bubble, spraying pink fog over the thread as she goes!*

Dear PTB,
Thank you a million times over for Snow Day, you made us happy all summer with that and most likely heard our Squee's of joy around the world! Now we ask you (kindly at first! ) to please give us another lovely scene like that to show the rest of the world who just tuned in that D/L are indeed as together as we know them to be! Something involving clothes ruffled, lipstick smudges and an the close confines of an elevator is preferred!
Thank you!

Mo

where can I sigh it and whenare we sending it to them? :)

good afternoon every one

with all the talk of elevator smex I somehow expect it to happen. well, i get over it if it doesnt happen exactly this way, as long as lips, hands & no clothes are involved. Im not picky. just demanding (and persistent)- I still want my one little lovely DL promo pic

the weather is really autumny here but luckily the heat DL produce keeps my all warm and fluffy

enjoy the rest of the day

*Liff pops into the thread, hosing everyone down with pink fog* Howdy y'all! Hope you're having a great Monday (such things exist? - It does when you have either Danny or Lindsay to wake up to :eek: )

Betty Boop said:
Did I actually put IS instead of ARE? The agreement sucks. It must be the perxiode!! The internet makes me do things I normally wouldn't do. But yes, elevator smex is required now.
Yeah, I was a little confused when I first read that little line. Optional? Now my dear we all know it is NOT optional but compulsory :p Maybe we need to introduce the red-hawt-fog for the naughtyness-induction. :devil: It would be great to see Danny and Linds comin' out of the elevator all delicously scrumpled. Even though it's probably a little over the top for the writers (but who knows) it's still required!

I'm starting to be concerned. Nurse Danny? I so totally started picturing him in one of those traditional nursing uniforms complete with nurse hat.
Well that's a little disturbing :lol: But the idea of the Dr.s Messer is pretty cool :D Sign up for your appointments today! :lol: 9.30am for Dr. L. Messer. Confirmed :)

You know what I really want? A simply cuddle scene - I think that's all they need. We get to see them truly 'together' as they're meant to be and there's also the whole reference to Danny not cuddling. :D He definately cant stop cuddling with her :) I bet you anything that he's the one demanding the cuddle time! :lol:

Cuzzy said:
i want a sizzling sexually-charged scene for danny and lindsay. in the field and trapped in close quarters examining the scene...their breaths skimming one another's faces. okay, hello RL, i'm back!
I think that scene can be charged up even more with sexual tension if Stella and/or Mac/Flack/anyone keeps dropping in at the wrong time who wont leave them alone. Pretty soon Danny's going to be looking for something to hammer the scene closed so he can have some alone time with his partner :devil:

SERIOUSLY Cuz, you've gone way past head-diving into the gutter waters! but that image is now playing in my head. oh smexy danny and lindsay. *whacks Cuz with the SOFT pillow meter* psst. your location doesn't fit so that we can see it here (we have to click into your profile).
I live in the gutter, 'nuff said :p I have to put my old name in my loc for the next month - so I'll have to think of something until then about my loc :p "Danny's CS supplier" :devil:

Mo said:
And Liffer, I would love to have a scene that makes it clear to the world that they are together (so that even the anti-D/L peeps could in no way deny they are together!) That is what I am hoping for and wanting!
You know, I really think we're going to get a scene like that :) There's no way AZ would say that they're definately in love and that their relationship will deepen without giving us an episode backing up his words. Hopefully that wonderful episode will come soon! Or maybe it's this weeks? Hehe - halloween could be SO our holiday :D

I went and rented out "Batman" the movie. Though, I have to say I was picturing Danny and Lindsay in half the scenes :p lol.

Fluff-fog-filled Dutch said:
Txs for that reminder buddy! Now just hope we get to see that happen. But, call me weird, I just had the strangest thought...perhaps Lindsay's counting down to X-mas was not just a casual remark; could it have been a hint that there will be something significant D/L-wise in a X-mas ep? See the pink fog is helping already!
I was so thinking about that the other day! Lindsay doesn't seem to be the type to count down to Christmas, much less keep track of it 2 months away! Or maybe she is...The xmas ep could so be our episode too! D/L snuggled naked under a blanket sharing a cup of egg nog infront of their tree :devil: YUM!

JenP! Hope you feel better soon babes :) Seasickness sucks so I know how you feel - somewhat :eek:

Mo wrote:
Dear PTB,
Thank you a million times over for Snow Day, you made us happy all summer with that and most likely heard our Squee's of joy around the world! Now we ask you (kindly at first! ) to please give us another lovely scene like that to show the rest of the world who just tuned in that D/L are indeed as together as we know them to be! Something involving clothes ruffled, lipstick smudges and an the close confines of an elevator is preferred!
Thank you!

Mo
Dear TPTB,
In addition to what my mosy-kins has written. You are of course welcomed to give us more than required in the smex department.
Yours,
Liffer-diff

hi hi
popping over from the grissom and sara thread to ask a possibly stupid question. i've been catching csi:ny lately, and i like what i see. (i'm normally just a vegas girl) but,i wanted to know what the deal was w/ danny and lindsay. i know they have a thing, or had a thing, and i've seen the pool table scene on youtube (hott) but are they or aren't they? i haven't been able to see the whole season this season, but i haven't really seen much in the love department,...or am i blind

do i make any sense?

^ Hi! That's not a stupid question and you're not blind either :D...they had sex on his pool table in the final ep of the last season, and this season according to TPTB they will keep their relationship low-key at first, but it will deepen and then somewhere along the way there will be a 'bump in the road' :eek: - we don't know what that will be yet, but so far speculation has been fun... :p

Thus far (after 5 eps) the only thing that was any indication that they are still sleeping together was when Lindsay kinda suggestively :devil: shoved a aerosol of spray-on condom in Danny's pocket...

So we are all still hoping for a scene that proves they're still together...and we're really not even that demanding :rolleyes:; just a bumpy ride on an elevator somewhere around X-mas time ;), little or no clothes, messy hair, smudged lipstick and Sid standing there when the elevator doors open...that's all, really... ;)

Oh and Liffy I actually think counting down to X-mas is something Lindsay would do...she has such a child-like enthusiasm for all kind of things and I think she really loves X-mas... :)

*signs Mo's letter and shoves Danny to JenP*

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

dutch_treat said:

Bella asked:
But is it wrong that there is teeny part of me that is looking forward to a bit of angst between danny and lindsay
Nope not wrong at all :) - In my book (despite what auda and Mo have decided :p) they need some angst to make it more real *dangles a bag of M&M's for Bella's eyes and slowly lures her to the dark side* :devil:

*begins to follows M&Ms and Dutch over to the dark side until ...)

Liffy sprays Bella with pink fog and drags her back to the light side* Stay Bella! I'll just go shower Dutch with the stuff....on extra concentrate

*is smothered in pink fog and wanders away from the dark side) :lol:

So I am claiming the middle ground between the pink fog and the dark side. The maroon mist? But hey, I like some fluff :) and some ansgt :devil: , didn't someone here name it flungst ? Or have I been inhaling the pink fog again. Anyone with me?

I am sure that I read that we see Danny and Lindsay driving to their crime scene. Which got me hopeful because we rarely see the CSIs on their way to the crime scene so there could be reason why they are showing them in the car? We could be in for some sort of squee moment. Or am I over analysing?

Phew - this has turned into a saga so I shall leave it there!

thanks dutch
i needed a sort of timeline like that. i hope the bump in the road isn't a big one, for you guys's sake
and who knows, this could be the start of a new ship for me (as half of mine is...well...spoilers, eff)
saw the condom scene, great fun!
looking forward to finding out along w/ you all!

peace and love

*waves to GSRfanatic* Ahoy there shipmate! :D

I must say Mo, that was a lovely letter you wrote! You and Liffy said everything, so...

Dear TPTB:

*points to Mo and Liffy* What they said.

Love always,
Stuffy xx

So I'm going to jump into the bandwagon and say that there shall be no 'bump'. Now if it's a good bump, fine. If it's a bad bump that holds a bit of angst - sorry, realistic angst - fine. If it's a bad bump over something utterly and completely insane...well we just can't have that, now can we? Give them something to work with. And for God sake, please, please....PLEASE (with a cherry on top) do not make Danny have a wandering eye. Not only would it turn the show into a soap, it would make no sense whatsoever. Fall madly in love with a girl and chase her for two years, only to have him ditch her over something that stupid.[/rant]

*whistles nonchalantly*

Their Daughter - Chapter 2

*Edited to fix link*

GSRfanatic25 said:
hi hi
popping over from the grissom and sara thread to ask a possibly stupid question. i've been catching csi:ny lately, and i like what i see. (i'm normally just a vegas girl) but,i wanted to know what the deal was w/ danny and lindsay. i know they have a thing, or had a thing, and i've seen the pool table scene on youtube (hott) but are they or aren't they? i haven't been able to see the whole season this season, but i haven't really seen much in the love department,...or am i blind

do i make any sense?

Thank you for stopping by!

As it has been mentioned before, they are low key. They have been very good at work, keeping it professional. We are pretty sure that the rest of the lab knows. :)

Bella,
they are seen driving to the crime scene, and "The Monster Mash" is playing on the radio.

And yay for me, my Season 3 dvds arrived today! Now, I have to catch up on these commentaries people are talking about, and more importantly, watch "Snow Day" and "Sleight out of hand" again.

I'm so looking forward to "Boo" on Wednesday night. I've got my husband taking the kids trick or treating so I can watch the episode. I'm still hoping we get a "treat" this episode, since Danny and Lindsay are working together.

Oh, and welcome to the thread, GSRfanatic25 ! And your question isn't silly, if you just joined the show, you wouldn't really know they are in a relationship, they really haven't done too much, they are being low-key, I guess.

Dang, I missed a lot. Bad PrettyEyes, bad PrettyEyes.

We all know relationships have ups and downs. This is a TV relationship, and those are a different animal altogether. In TV-land, when a couple gets together, it's the death-knell of the relationship. Yes, they may get back together, but they inevitably break up.

DL may experience a "bump". They may experience a fork in the road, where each takes a different path. However, as others have said, TPTB (and AZ, the show's creator, in particular) are NOT going to invest two seasons' worth of time and effort creating and building a storyline between two characters who mesh, just to tear it down. They just won't do it. Pull a dozen different scenarios out of your head as the potential cause of a DL breakup. Every single one of those scenarios can be overcome by TV writers. Hello, if they can bring a character back from the dead, they can resurrect a broken-up couple.

Anna and Carmine can sell Lindsay and Danny as individual characters and a couple. Trust them to do their thing.

"No bump, no bump, la la la la la!" *Mo skips into the thread, giggling and happy as Monday is over and she survived it! Oh and of course Halloween is in two days and so is "Boo"!* :lol:

Hi peeps! Lol, Catey hon I love that you are sending your hubby out with the kids while you watch our eppy, that's totally awesome! :D And totally something I would do! ;)

GSRfan yeah like Vexxy said, they have been fairly low key this season, and while we haven't caught them making out in the elevator (yet! ;) ) we have very high hopes for some kind of scene very soon! *Hint, Hint PTB...major HINT, HINT!!* :lol: I mean really, if we see them making out and then waking up on his pool table, a hot elevator scene, well that's clearly just the next logical step! ;) So come on...pwetty pwease? You KNOW you want to show us that scene! Heck we already know they are doing it...so let us have a peek already! :lol:

Okay I'm off to play again...I'm getting addictied to WMM :lol: Have a swell evening my dears...and yay for our new eppy on Wed...it's gonna be good, I can feel it! :D

*Mo giggles, tosses yummy Halloween candy to her lovely shippy buddies and then shimmers away in her fluffy pink bubble!* :D

ETA: I did it, I did it, I did it! :lol: :lol: I finished my first ever D/L video! And I am SO dang proud of it y'all! It's being processed on Youtube right now...so I'll post the link (if I can, I can't remember if I can or not) as soon as I can! If you want to look it up just go to my videos (Moriel21) and you'll find it there...I made it to Michael Buble's "Everything"!! :D :D :D

Ahoy and aloha to me hearties! How are we today?

Mo darlin', I watched your video. It was simply fantastic!! Except that I had no volume because the computer I'm on doesn't have it for some reason :mad: so I couldn't hear the song. But it was great :D well done m'dear *Stuffy gives her buddy a big hug and cookie*

Hello, if they can bring a character back from the dead, they can resurrect a broken-up couple.

PE!! Nice to see you again hunny :) and yes, this is very true :lol:

In TV-land, when a couple gets together, it's the death-knell of the relationship. Yes, they may get back together, but they inevitably break up.

Slightly OT here, but look at Ross and Rachel from Friends. The show lasted ten seasons and in the end, they were together. Despite the "we were on a break" thing, they were a couple when the show drew its final curtain.

I was watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show yesterday and a pair from 'Dancing With The Stars' was on. They were saying that they worked so well together and that it played off on-screen. Which of course made me think of Carmine and Anna :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back