Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning! *Mo stumbles into the thread, totally tired but still giddy over her video...* I'm a total dork about this I know, but it's just so very fun to have made my very own video...oh and here's the link...wait can I do that? Mmmmm maybe I'll post the link to my Youtube account in my profile, so anyone who wants to see it just click on my name...is that cool? :lol:

Awww glad you liked it Stuffers, but you gotta watch it with sound...cuz that's the best part...it all fits so good together! :lol: (Okay I'll stop tooting my own horn now! :lol: )

Whoa...where did the "Broken up couple" and "Death Knell of a relationship" talk come from? How did I miss that? *Mo grabs the hose of pink fog...* I think we need a good dosing of pink fog apparently! Whatever this "bump" we have down the road, I do not think it will result in D/L breaking up...the PTB are not dumb (slow sometimes yes, but not dumb!) they would not invest two years into building this up and then tear it down in two seconds! And as for D/L getting together being the "Death Knell" of their relationship...in my experience that is only true when it's the two lead actors, or main characters in a show that get together...and even then it's not hardly ever as bad as it seems! Because technically Danny and Linds are "secondary" characters...(as in ones who don't get top billing and often get a bit less screentime) they usually have no trouble keeping a relationship going on tv, because they can fade it into the background a little (like the are with D/L now) and it won't suffer too much...does that make any sense?? *Mo steps off her soapbox and grins...*

Okay my lovelies! I need to get ready for work....Happy almost Halloween...and definitely Happy almost new fabulous eppy day!! :D Have a swell day y'all and I'll be back later!

*Mo waves and leaving the fluffy hose on "HIGH", shimmers away in her fluffy bubble as the thread fills with delicious pink fog!* :lol:

2. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

^^^ weee! i watched that yesterday too! mark b is cute! ;) but yes, when they were talking about chemistry, i thought of anna and carmine --> translating that into danny and lindsay!

that's right. two years is a lot of work to put into a coupling. the details that were and are in it = irreplaceable.

heck, yes. nicely put there, PE.

*taps Mo and pats her on back for making her first vid* ... *signs the little letter with a tiny halo drawing and danny and lindsay under it*

i heard Monster Mash this morning on the radio! i started giggling and thought of DL. what else is new? :p

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I heard it as well! Well ok I was listening to it on my ipod! But I can just imagine them listening to it, I hope they sing :lol:

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*backs away from a hose-wielding Mo* M'dear, we're not saying that DL are going to break up for good :p we're just...weighing out options, that's all.

Watch - we'll have spent all this time speculating about the 'bump' and it will turn out to be something good.

Okay, now you can spray me with the fluffy pink fog :D y'know, we could so rule the world with this. Make everyone fluffy bunnies *giggles*

natty, I love your banner! That scene was hilarious :lol:

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^ Thanks Stuffy, all credit goes to...Lorelai

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*comes in wearing her gas mask again* :p I'm willing to be a lot of things, but I draw the line at becoming a fluffy bunny *Eeeks* :eek:

'The maroon mist' - I like that...and you're right, flungst is what we use for people like me ;)...I love that D/L are together, but I wouldn't mind if TPTB spiced things up every now and then with some angsty moments :cool: - the [quote Stuffy] realistic angst [/quote Stuffy] :)

And like she said, making Danny have a wandering eye is just too cliché; But I'm not really looking forward to another Ross & Rachel or Lorelai & Luke kinda thing either :rolleyes:

I just hope that in this case TPTB who have already come up with some great ideas for this love story thus far :D, can stay creative and come up with something original for the 'bump' they have in mind, and not just another TV-land soap opera :mad:

And I agree with Mo; these are not the two main chararters of the show, so it's easier (although highly advised against ;)) to keep them in the background and use them to lighten up some eps or to include some extra drama... :)

Amen! There are still so much more rooms and other weird surfaces to 'explore' :devil:

I'm really excited about tomorrow's ep...we don't even celebrate Halloween here, but when I saw some small pumpkin heads in a garden center I just had to buy one :D

Can't wait to see [​IMG]

7. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Mo - I loved your video! It was fab - I have never heard that song before. I may have to check out more of his music. And the scenes went really well with the lyrics. Great job :D you should be very proud of yourself!!!!!

And I don't think we need to worry about any death knell for our beloved Dantana. Sure, we may have a teeny weeny bump but it will be nothing that they cannot get over. Life is not perfect so a bump is only to be expected in any relationship. DL will be no different. What is promising that they have kept the sparks between the two of them in the new season, keeping it interesting so nothing to worry about :D Maybe the bump will be another NWILL type scenario, when one of them does something dangerous in their job which upsets the other. Please god - no cheating allowed!!!!

8. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*lifts dutch's mask and sprays her with the fluffy pink fog* There is no escaping the fog...it will follow you wherever you go...you cannot escape it! *waves fingers in eerie firelight*

A creative bump sounds nice :) and angsty moments are a good thing dutch. Absence makes the heart grow stronger ;)

*giggles insanely* Your likkle pumpkin dude rocks! :D

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I got to agree it does rock :D

MO I loved your vid, great for a first one :)- I've added it to my favs :D I made on with the same song, it just fits so well doesn't it? Anyway if you want to check it out search for... CSI NY- DL Everything

10. vexus

vexus Pathologist

MO! I love your video! You did such a great job. I wish I had the skills to make a wonderful video as you did. :)

Tomorrow is a new episode!

Is is just me or is the season going to fast? Anyways, I love that we are seeing D/L this season. On to tomorrow! :)

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*MO comes in giggling after spending the last several hours watching "Gilmore Girls" on DVD and loving how perfect Luke and Lorelei are for eachother and how perfectly they remind her of D/L in some lovely yet weird yet totally romantic way! :lol: *
    Hello my fellow ship-tastic people! Happy Halloween and Hump Day eve! Wow tomorrow is going to seriously rock, it's gonna be a happy everything! A happy holiday, a happy naughty day and a happy eppy day...geez I don't know how I'll manage all that happiness...oh wait, I'm a fluffy of course I'll manage it! :lol: :lol: (And apparently I left that pink fog hose on all day cuz I'm a little high on something right now! :lol: :rolleyes: )

I totally hope they sing along to Monster Mash too...that would totally make the whole eppy for me...well that and the kiss on the forehead we are supposed to get!!

And now see...I would be okay with that! Worry that ends in nothing actually happening and proving that you worried for no reason, is my favorite kind! I'm cool with that...but then we all know that! :D I really do hope though that it at least has a point, like a real point that draws them together...so that if we have to have this bump :p that it won't make me hate the show and be bitter toward the PTB forever! :(

Gladly! *Mo grabs the hose and covers her bud in pink fog...* And as for turning everyone into fluffy bunnies...um...*Mo looks around innocently and whistles...* we, we, uh....we'd never do that, nope, us? (Pssst Aud, Liff she guessed our secret plan! :lol: )

So very many! And speaking of...that exploration is really best done in broad daylight in front of a camera...preferabbly one that is being held or monitored by me, or at least one of us...so D/L feel free to "explore" :devil: to your hearts content and just ignore the camera flashes and constant taping...it won't hurt you in any way! ;)

Thanks hon! I love your name by the way, have I told you that yet? ;) You've never heard Michael's songs...oh it's good stuff right there! Check him out, not only does he have a great voice, he's cute too! ;) And yeah I actually put the video ideas together at work *gasp!* seriously it was hilarious...I was sitting at work and I thought "I'll look up the lyrics to Everything!" So I did and I was reading over them and the video just kind of wrote itself as I was reading over the lyrics! It was totally cool and very un-work-like, but it's all good! :lol:

Lol, do not even get me up on my soapbox about the whole cheating thing again...*Mo takes several deep breaths and remembers that D/L would NOT cheat on eachother...* As for it being something where one of them is in danger and the other is worried that could work...I see worry turning to anger turning to passion turning to a totally hot makeup/makeout scene...now that would totally work!! :devil:

Natty you made a vid with that song too? I totally did not know that bud, I'll have to go check it out! :D Very cool! :D

Lol, glad you liked it Vexxy seriously it's all about playing around with Window's Movie Maker...it practically makes them for you...although I warn you it's highly addictive! :lol:

And yeah this season is going fast! But I'm loving it so far! :D

Okay I'm off to do some laundry...yay for me! :rolleyes: You all seriously just rock my socks off all the time!

*Mo grins at her fabulous buddies and shimmers off in her fluffy bubble of love!*

12. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

i'm getting two posts in! i enjoyed the video, Mo. and your dedication: aw, shucks. we wubs you too! i really liked that you used some scenes that are not used very much in DL videos. you DO adore this couple (as your video information says) ;) .

heehee, dutch, purrfect pumpkin and BOO! just in time for Halloween here.

speaking of pumpkins, who do you think is a better pumpkin carver, Danny or Lindsay? and who is more creative when it comes to designing their pumpkins?

i was just thinking how hair-raisingly-squee-worthy would it be if the opening scene were a D/L scene? better yet, a real guttery one with making out in the car.

has anyone got an an updated D/L Episode Guide?

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I had to dedicate it to y'all in here Ang...who else but y'all would I obsess about the loveliness of D/L with? Well I could do it with other people I guess...but no one would get it like y'all do, and share it too! :lol: Yeah I really do love them...they make me smile! :D

Mmmmm, good question! I see Linds being the one who's more patient and taking her time with something elaborate while Danny wants to carve the darn thing, put the candle in and then spend the rest of the time eating the candy and figuring out how to scare the kids who come trick or treating! :lol:

Off to sleep...night all! :D

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Happy Halloween Hump Day! :D

*tries to hold her breath and posts*

It think we might keep the cameras out of sight a bit :cool:...remember how they don't like cameras; it ruins the mood. :mad: And why don't I just tape the whole thing *whistles* :p and you get to edit it and make another great D/L vid... :)

Great question sweetie! It totally gave me a picture of Danny's kitchen AND D/L covered with pumpkin pulp and juice :devil:....but when they actually get around to carving I think Lindsay has made more pumpkin heads when she was young (country girl), so she will be more creative and skilled. But I think Danny loves to help her...

Angel[/b]'s Boo! speculation]I think 'Monster Mash' is a great song to start the ep with - to set the mood. So I really hope that the D/L driving to their cs is the start of the ep...

*runs to work...checks...pfeww! no fluffy bunny ears yet*

15. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Happy Halloween/Hump Day, everyone

I personally wont believe in any Bump until I see it

on a happier note, Yesterday City of Dolls aired here and I finally understand your adoration for Pam.. that lady really writes the best DL scenes. that hand-holding scene was so sweet and awkward. and it was also the fisrts time Danny asked her to eat - 2 years ago!!

I cant really picture Danny carving a pumpkin but I think he would do a decent job. and they might both try to make it a little personal though I have no idea how

I cant wait to see todays ep. Im trying not to get my hopes too high but Im failing miserably :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.