Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

If there is no D/L tonight, those writers better start running cuz' the mob is coming!

I have a question for you guys.
    If Linds did get pregnant (By Danny, of course) what would happen in the show?
    Like how would their co-workers react, would there be a party? :lol:

Have fun! Ill be back in a little bit.
    Oh, and Happy Hump Day!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

And I'm back...yeah work didn't go over well with me today! :lol: *shrugs...* Hi my peeps! :D

Okay so let's see here...well I am a HUGE fan of quotes...so here are a couple I like that I think would fit! :D
    "Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock.
    Or....
    "Love Takes Time
    Love Makes Time
    Now is the Time"
    --Paul Pearsall

Or....
    "If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile."
    --Lynda Barry

:lol: :lol:

:lol: If there's no D/L tonight I think torches and picketing might be involved...who's with me? Aud wub, you with me on that one hon? ;)

Ohhhh, Sarah interesting question, hmmmmm...I think everyone on the team would be happy if Linds and Danny were gonna have a baby! (Just the idea makes me giddy!) I think Mac would do the obligatory "Be careful around the lab" speech, and then he'd congratulate them! And I think Danny would be over the moon that she was having his baby...and Linds would glow...and Stella would throw them a party! :lol:

Okay let's start the good feelings about D/L tonight right now and see if we can't MAKE it happen by the sheer power of our shippy wills! :lol:

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

We've been so D/L deprived, it would be plain cold-heartedness to deprive us any longer!

I realized that I said "the writers better start running" and now thats ironic because of the strike. :lol:

You dont think it would be awkward at all? I havent really noticed, but does the team know about them yet?

If they do know they are together, then it would probably be a celebration type thing. But if not, I can just picture their faces. Hawkes: Jaw dropped, Mac: *Wtf*, Stella: *gasp*, Sid: Hmm thats interesting. :D

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I know right...it would just be plain MEAN to not give us some good D/L! :lol: I mean sure our totally cute re-enactment scene wasn't that long ago...but still, we need something new every week! :lol: So come on already PTB, please!! :D

Yeah I dunno...I don't think it would be that awkward, I could see both Danny and Linds blushing as they told the team, but it would be a blush of joy more than anything! :D And I think the team "knows" but not officially, does that make sense? I would be willing to swear that Mac and Stella know they're together...if for no other reason than that they're brilliant CSI's and they can read the signs...and Hawkes knows I'd bet on that, Flack might not know...but just cuz he's not around quite that often, but then again I think Danny would tell him...so yeah I think they know! :D

Lol...you're idea of their reactions cracks me up! I think it'd be more like...Flack would make some smartass remark to Danny, Stella would grin and hug Linds and then turn to Mac and say "I told you so! Pay up!" And he would give her $ as he chuckled :lol:

Can't wait for tonight...bring on the D/L! :D

5. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

How much longer for you until the episode?
    About 9 hours for me, I dont know if Ill last!

That seems very possible too :lol: Especially the "smartass remark" part from Flack.

I know what you mean, like they can tell there is something between them but they dont really know what they are doing when their shift is over :devil:

If anybody knows for sure, it's Mac. He knows all and sees all. With the exception of the "333" caller. :lol:

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mmmmm, yeah I have about 9 hours and 10 minutes...wait so are you on the West Coast? :D

Yeah I can totally see Flack teasing Danny about this...it would definitely be something he'd do! :lol: What I would really love though, is if Flack said something teasing like that and without missing a beat Linds fires something back, knocking him on his heels and making Danny laugh out loud at how easily his girlfriend (Squee!) teases his friend! :lol:

Mac or Stella...they seriously know everything! :lol:

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Im in Hawaii so, um...sorta :lol:

That would be such a great seen :lol: We would be squeeing about it for days...or weeks.
    Flack: What happened? You guys couldn't control yourselves?
    Lindsay: *points finger and glares at him* Watch it!

or a more dramatic version

Flack: What happened? You guys couldn't control yourselves?
    Lindsay: *glares and starts walking out of the room* *turns around by the door* Watch you back, Flack *turns around and heads out*

Or it could be more of a friendly banter...
    :lol: I cant wait! This writers strike has to be over soon so they can grant more of our wishes!

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Happy Hump Day everyone! :D

That's right, but especially because she knows he trusts her and she respects him, she will never misuse her 'power' since she's smart enough to know that it will disturb the balance and ruin their relationship. :D And she may argue with him when he wants to buy some too expensive, too big 'guy thing' :p, but in the end his boyish charm will probably win her over too... :)

I love all the inscription suggestion you guys came up with, and Bella bantery is definitely in the D/L dictionary so we can use it here...

To answer my own question...I love to use lyrics for all kinds of things, so I was thinking:
    "If you're lost you can look--and you will find me--time after time"

Oooh, great question...I still don't think the rest knows officially :cool: - there may be some who suspect that there's something going on, but I think it's still a lot of speculation... :)

So when they do have to tell everyone (some things you just cannot hide :lol:), I think there will be people with looks that say "aha, so we were right!" and some (I think Adam and Flack for some odd reason) whose jaws will drop... :eek:

But I think everybody will be happy for them and of course there will be a lot of teasing...I can just picture Hawkes congratulating them and walk away, wink at them and say: "At least you know never to trust German engineering again" :lol:

I'm counting on some D/L tonight...but I'll keep a torch at hand :mad:

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I havent been coming in as often as I should. *sigh* Will have to work on that :p

Well...as fluffy and happy as I really want to be, realistically, I think it would be awkward at first. We all know that they're both over the moon with each other, there's no doubt Mac and Stella know something is going on between the two and the rest of them team know that they share a special bond. Whether it's developed further, although they may assume, probably do not exactly know.

I love the idea of them conceiving a baby together (how cute is the phrase "Danny and Lindsay's baby" or "Messer Jr."??)

BUT, now here's the but - don't throw anything hard at me. I think Danny's going to be a little freaked out. If there's going to be a baby - give it a few years. But goodness I really hope they leave that to the fanfiction writers - like moi - cos I love my baby Messer and I shudder to think what TPTB might do to DL on the small screen if they were to play around with that.

Yeah....happy families don't work so well on primetime television I'm afraid. These days all people want to see is scandal, drama and angst until you drop.

So yeah...right now, baby would be totally awkward. danny'd be totally freaked out and rethinking his life etc. And then he'd be askin' Linds every other minute - "I'm going to be a daddy?" as if expecting her to tell him it was all a joke.

But I think Danny'd make a great dad when the time comes. I just shudder to think how overprotective daddy's gonna be :lol:

Okay [/b]Dutch[/b] honey - I love you to bits - you know that, but the thought of Hawkes knowing what they're using is just plain creepy. Seriously. Ick.

Second thought - I'd never be so happy that the germans got something wrong! Wee! We get Messer Jr. and goodness...he/she'd be frekin' smart considering both parents are cops AND scientists.

Heh. Babby with blessed genes - it's perfect :D

I'm still spoiler free...and maybe it's from the lack of solid D/L lately and this looming upcoming storyline with Danny - whatever it may be, I've basically reduced my expectations from smex/kiss/extended hug to a mere "hello". Their interaction is either strong or nothing. It's a bit...awkward. If you didn't know they sealed the deal in SD, not even I'd know they were in a relationship. There just hasn't been any acknowledgement of that whatsoever.

BRAINFREEZE/FLASHING BULB MOMENT!

What if...the writers plan on using angst to introduce their relationship? If something bad happens to Danno - and Linds is there for him, it'd be like a breakout "We're in lurve!!" moment for us all.

:) Maybe the angst was letting us now know for sure sure on screen sure that they're dating. :eek: That would be angst. Dirty little tricksters them writers are.

Any chance Linds shoots someone/touches her sidearm this eppy? I'm rooting for a "Stick 'em up!" scene. - Funny thing was, my initial idea was the scene dealing with the bad guys. That totally changed when I typed it up cos the image of a really big bed and Danny tied down - you know the dress code - with Linds over him. :eek:

I'm going to go splash water on myself. I'm overheating. :devil: Hello meter - how do you do?

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I can see Danny freaking out for a while, and everyone being awkward.

How about we settle for them getting married. Wait, that might be a little weird too. :lol: Imagine them working on a case and being married, its just...weird...even though they love each other enough.

Woah, How dirty :lol: How about, Danny tied down to the pool table? Now that would be interesting.

ETA: I wanted to leave some goodies :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well tonight's episode was definetly
    action packed one. It goes back and forth several times, between NY and Chicago, but finally ends up in Ny. Starts with Mac in Chicago, then back to Ny, where Lindsay, Hawkes, Stella and Flack are trapped on a runaway subway car. They had come to investigate the death of the driver, and the fact that the train had been out of control originally. Danny smashes the control panel and stops the train before it smashes into the one ahead of them. The station it had stopped at ties into 333, so the killer ties to Mac's mystery. Back and forth to Chicago alot, Sinclair gets involved, sends Flack to Chicago to bring Mac back. A skeleton found hanging in Chicago ties to Mac's past. Turns out Mac used to help his friend Jimmy's older brother Will deliver packages for the mob. Will was accused of stealing money, and beaten to death. Mac couldn't shoot the killer, and the 333 killer considers Mac a coward. Everyone working the case in NY finally ties the 333 mystery to Drew, Stella's paramour. The puzzle piece she found last time at his office was the wrong colour and that makes her realize that Drew is the 333 mystery person. Turns out Drew is the younger brother of Jimmy and Will and seen Will get killed. He seen Mac unable to shoot Will's killer and considers him a coward who needs to be punished. All in all, a good episode, but those looking for any scenes that show Danny and Lindsay are a couple are going to be disappointed. They do work together, but everything is on a professional level, except one comment from Lindsay about no girl would get up at 3:33 in the morning to phone and Danny says "are you sure about that?" A good, suspenseful episode, but I could have done without so much back and forth between NY and Chicago. At least the 333 storyline has drawn to a close. However, after 10 episodes, I'm frustrated by a lack of any real moments between Danny and Lindsay. Episode was good to watch, but us shippers are going to be disappointed once again. There's more to the episode, but I've gone into more detail than I normally do, and I'm having some difficulty in getting it all down. I don't want to spoil too much, but not to be accused of saying that it is not a good episode if there is no D/L. There is some interaction, not enough in my book. The episode was good and suspenseful, independent of any D/L moments. I just wish that there was more for our couple.

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Catey,

that because of the lack of D/L moments this year, we will get them after the "bump". I mean, we know that they're together, but to someone on the outside looking in, you really can't tell much. I am a firm believer that it will get better! :)

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my dearies...and I'm back again...feeling a little under the weather but otherwise doing well! Catey hon, have I mentioned how I love that you get to see the eppy so much sooner than me? :lol: I love it and am totally jealous at the same time...which I think I say everytime...but still... :lol:
    RAR!!! Okay seriously the PTB need to make good on their word, this is crap, where is all the "deepening" and "in love-ness" that we were promised? At this rate, if something bad were to happen no one is going to believe that there was a relationship there to hurt in the first place! Okay so that's an exaggeration I know, but still....RAR! I really wanted something good/cute/special between them tonight...something at least! Geez!! *Mo growls and blows out an exasperated breath!* Okay rant over...don't worry, I'm still fluffy...just ready to do some picketing and torching for a bit here! :lol:

So cute it makes me feel all fuzzy and giggly just saying it! Awwwwww :D I love picturing, talking about, and imagining a D/L baby! It would be the cutest little one ever! :D Big brown or blue eyes and soft brown curls....awwww! I have a picture on my desktop that is the perfect D/L baby and whenever I look at it I can't help but grin and sigh! :D

Liff I love how you think dude! Not confirming or denying anything (since I don't really know enough to confirm or deny anything anyway :lol: ) I think that would work and that would be one of the only times I would be okay with a little angst! Mostly because it results in lots of good D/L...anything (yes, even angst ;) ) that reveals they are in love and shows some good D/L fluff afterwards...is good in my book! :D So I sure hope your "lightbulb" moment comes to be...because that would be pretty sweet my dear! ;)

Okay time for dinner...I'm off...couple hours left before our eppy...as always I'm counting down :D

*Mo grins and shimmers off in her fluffy bubble of wub!* :D

14. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I'm back, sorry I've been gone for so long. It's not that I ditched you... I was just still in the conversion process. But... I'm converted now. Completely.

Amazing Episode!

Can you believe how amazing it was in the begining when Danny was running like that to stop the train? He wasn't about to let anything happen to his Lindsay. Oh God I thought it was so sexy I almost spontaneously combusted! But this whole episode, so far, has been absolutely amazing! I like how Stella was like "Drew was using me to get to Mac," and Lindsay just looked at her like "My boyfriend wouldn't do that to me. My boyfriend happens to like Mac." Okay so she didn't actually say it, but you KNOW she was thinking it. God... it's SO good. SOOOOO GOOD. I'm like all in love with this show all over again. And Danny... man... he's going to have to stop being so sexy one of these days or I'm going to just... I don't know. Something steamy for sure. I can't believe how intense this is. I know they've been building up to it for a while... but this is way way way better than any of the Arc's in any of the other CSI's ever. Well, with the exception of all the steamy YoBling goodness in Vegas. But wow... I don't do spoilers so I was completely blown away. And baby Mac was SOOO cute. Can you imagine going through something like that as a kid? I can't. So good.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

1 hour left...have I mentioned yet this evening that I really wish I could live on the East Coast...well at least for the weeknights...that way I would be among the first to see our lovely new eppy's instead of one of the last! :rolleyes: I am so not good at waiting... :lol: Patience is a virtue that has always escaped me! :lol:

Okay so we haven't done this in a while...I've got babies on the brain...so how's about we post D/L baby pics and names to pass the time! ;)

Meet Olivia Isabel Messer-Monroe Awwwwww! :lol:
    [​IMG]

And Michael Louis Messer-Monroe :D
    [​IMG]

ETA: Eppy finally started! :lol: And is well on it's way...and our only D/L interaction thus far was the tiny but cute comment by Linds, "No woman wakes up to call at 3:33 Danny!" and he looks at her and says "You sure?" and she grins! While not a D/L scene, him running after the train was totally fabulous! He had to save his girl! :D And can I just say, I ADORE him in that red shirt from last week...but I gotta say, the grey cableknit sweater was wearing this week...*Swoon, drool!* Seriously the boy is SOOOO hot! :devil: And did Linds get her hair cut a bit shorter, or is that just me?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.