Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

^^^ awww sweetums, my thought are with the stuffy family. *hugs and 3 hershey kisses* i hope things turn out for the better.

cousin, you paint dirty hawt pictures as well as sweet pictures. #1, i've got lindsay's leg wrapping around... i'm not going to finish that. :devil: and #2, lindsay buying danny a sweater. :D

i hope that this year ends with a small DL thing because my nerves would eat me up (bad way) over the hiatus if it were to be a cliffhanger and i might lose interest. *whacks self*

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Stuffy! I'm so sorry to hear about your dad :(, I can only imagine how scared you must be; I hope everything will be okay! *gives buddy a big virtual hug* - I'm sorry I can't do more for you...

Mo[/b]'s box]Well the next ep is going to be the one where that little boy dies, but the one where Danny brushes Lindsay off is going to be 4x13. Strangest thing is that everything seems to be 'business as usual' in 4x12 and 4x14...I guess we really (again *sigh*) have no idea what will really happen between D/L in those eps - let's just take that as a good sign :D

Nope, you weren't...but then again I'm always wondering where Lindsay finds the strength to just sit or stand next to him without kissing him senseless :devil:...And I like the idea that she bought him that fabulous grey sweater... :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I now am scarred for life...the image of 'swimmers' with glasses will never leave me..."swim Danny, swim!" :p

And for the next 4 eps, when those are really going to be the last ones for this season I do agree that they shouldn't start a whole new story line for D/L and leave us with a cliffhanger :eek: - although I do love cliffies, this time the wait 'til the next season starts will be way too long. :mad: So I hope we get some cute scenes like the few we had this season and perhaps even a smexy scene, but at this point I'm not picky any more...just give us something already... :rolleyes:

*points back at Lynny* You left me here with all these fluffies and when you finally show up again it's only to accuse Lindsay of sleeping around :p - I still agree though that Danny and we deserved some explanation at some point, so you can have your cookies...if you give Lindsay another chance... :p

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Since the season is almost coming to an end, they should really give us a big scene to hold us over until the new season!

Whats this about Lindsay sleeping around? Where did you get that from?
    :lol:

4. xxAnGeLheArtZ

hmmm??

*raises hand* imagination in action: i wonder, how would hawkes react? if D/L started kissing each other senselessly and i were a lab tech or another CSI, as a shipper, i would grin and let them have their alone time :p .

^^^ :eek: YOU'RE scarred?! I'M scarred. i think we all might be. :lol: swimmers with glasses. ROFL.

dutch[/b]]here's a little box for you! no news on DL in 4x12 and 4x14 , good news for us? i hope so. TPTB, surprise us with a scene like you did with the wake up scene on the pool table!! :) that'd be a very good holiday gift!

5. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Ok, so I was hoping to post the first DL advent calendar picture today but it does not seem to be working :confused: :confused: :confused: Natty has kindly explained that you only post an image once you have over 100 posts .. which is a long way off for me :D

So Natty is going to post my chosen picture for me today and then it is Dutch's choice tomorrow (2nd Dec) and Angel is choosing one for the 4th. I will have to kindly bow out as I cannot post images :( I feel like such an idiot :lol:

So it will become a free for all advent calendar.... let's get some great DL pictures every day.

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

You cant post pics untill 100 posts but i'll PM you :D

Ok guys heres the first advent pic from Bella...

[​IMG]
    [Credit CSI-Caps]

7. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Thanks for posting my pic Natty - you are an angel

Well I nearly went with an angsty picture from Love Run Cold :devil: but the shipper within won me over :Dand this is from SooH. I love that this final scene with Danny and Lindsay was so amazing without them saying anything! From the holding of hands to the hug to the OMIGOD they are going to kiss :eek: :eek: :eek: This scene was shippy heaven and the fact that Danny flew to Montana to be at her side proved that it so much more than just flirty banter.

****hugs Stuffy****

8. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *giggles insanely at the picture that lovely Natty has posted before melting into a puddle of goo*

Thank you everyone for your well-wishes and support :) both my parents are doing fine. Nothing serious, but still. *huggles*

ITA Bella m'dear :D this episode *cough* airing on Wednesday *cough* proved that Danny was willing to do anything for her. I was showing this clip to my friend on Friday and I told her that he was exhausted but still flew out to see her. Now if that isn't devotion, I don't know what is ;)

The fact that not a word was spoken - I'm pretty sure Danny says "C'mere" right before hugging her, because I hear his voice everytime I watch it - made it even better :D. I'm glad TPTB didn't make them say anything, because their eyes and smiles said it all.

*looks at picture and giggles insanely* Please note the smiles on both their faces :D

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^The fact that Danny was so exhausted added so much more meaning to the fact that he went all the way to Montana, not knowing whether he would be accepted or not.

Of course we know Linds welcomed him open arms...which is goin' round his waist more often nowadays.

Danny had been up for what? 36 hours by then? Think Linds would take him back home and put him to sleep a while? It'd be so cute if he asked her to lay with him a while, and she cutely asks why but he falls asleep before he can answer. :) Small scenes like that make me giddy all night long. :lol:

10. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i heard this about the next ep of NY:
    i read from TV Guide from Aussiello that the angst in the episode is more a Danny issue than a D/L issue and will not affect the ship.

can't find the direct quote from the blog but it was something along those lines.

11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Something simple like that would totally make my day :D Sometimes the cute little scenes are better than the big dirty ones. Well, and sometimes they aren't. :lol:

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"It's Snowing, It's Snowing, It's Snowing!"[/i]*Mo giggles and skids into the thread giggling and brushing snowflakes out of her hair!*[/i] Happy December 1st!! Welcome to Winter and welcome to what I say is the official start of the holiday season...Yay! :lol: Seeing it snow outside makes me think of D/L and I have this picture of Danny coming back from a shift to Linds sitting on their couch staring out the window of their apartment watching the snowflakes drift down with this giddy little girl grin on her face....Awwwww! :D

Really?! I mean I agree about the not wanting to end on a cliffhanger, especially an angsty one cuz that would...yeah I would be totally ripping my hair out as well! :p But if we've only got 4 eps left in who knows how long, I want as much D/L as I can get...preferably fluffy D/L of course...and if not then angst that resolves itself in time...but either way I want lots of D/L...cuz I need my D/L! :lol: I'd even be okay with like 3 eps of angst as long as we get 1 ep of resolution before we're "done" for the time being...but I don't want minimal D/L...really what I want is something big and revealing and lovely to get us through however long this strike lasts! Something that will have us squeeing far into the new year! :D

Ohhhhhh hon! I just read your follow up that their are okay and it's not serious, but still wow...I am so sorry you had to deal with that! Stuff like that is horrid to have to handle...you know you have our total support in here! *Huge hugs for you honey bun!* :D

Totally true honey...I am pretty much never a fan of cliffhangers :p it goes back to the whole patience thing (as in I don't have any! :lol: ) but even if we do have a cliffhanger, you're totally right, this isn't just a fling that will poof away because of a cliffhanger...this is something that has been built and grown with tenderness and care...it's a lasting thing for them! I am SURE of it! :D

:lol: :lol: Oh good lord woman! I don't think I will ever get that picture out of my head, and I'm pretty sure I won't be looking at Danny the same way again for a loooong time! :lol: That is hilarious! "Swim Danny..." Lol!!! He is pretty potent and tough though, so you'd have to imagine that all of him and all that comes from him would be too! :devil: ;) Lol! :lol:

Oh and thanks for correcting my eppy spoiler ideas...my timeline was a bit off...thanks for helping with that, makes a bit more sense now! :D

Awww bummer hon, and you were so excited about posting it too! Hey I know, just stalk the thread and maybe by the time it's almost Christmas you'll have enough posts to post like the New Years Eve pic or something! Either way though it was a great idea...a new pic of D/L everyday...it's a fabulous way to start the day! :D Seeing all their glorious loveliness each morning! :D

Great picture by the way Bella hon, and thanks for posting it for her Natty!! That was such an amazing moment and really an amazing whole episode...one of our best really just showing both how much Danny was willing to be there for her and I still love when he walks in and just the look that comes over Linds' face when she sees him...it's this amazement that he's there, and this realization of how much he really must care and then just this love that settles over her...it's beautiful to see! Anna played that scene so perfectly! :D And of course Carmine did an amazing job, as always! :D

Yeah I'm with you on that one hon, I was really glad that they didn't say anything...cuz really at that point words weren't necessary...and it wasn't really the best place for a heart to heart anyway...in front of reporters and all that! (Dang reporters! :lol: ) But even so, their eyes and faces held all the feeling and love they had for eachother anyway...and their smiles, those were the smiles of two people finally secure in their love for eachother! Yay! :D :D

Okay I think it's time for me to try and go play with my Windows Movie Maker again...I've got the vid making urge again...we'll see if my muse decides to attempt brilliance again :lol: Have a fabulous evening/night/morning all my shippy darlings and I will see you all later! Oh and by the way, since our pic of the day was from SOoH....so you all know, that's our rerun eppy this coming Wednesday...so while it's a rerun it's a definite must watch anyway! :D

Okay night all! *Mo waves and shimmers off in her reinforced totally fluffy bubble of love!* :D

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm sorry for leaving you with all the fluffies. *snuggles* My little partner in stalking danny -- I mean crime. :D I live to annoy Linds :D (Until she tells Stella about Mac, TWAT!)

If she explains to Danny, I'll be a happy camper -- for awhile anyways :lol: What? I'm angsty. can't be all fluffy. (Thats for CatNip and Smacked)

Aww, no fair, use cookies against me, so not fair, Dutchy!! So are these cookies we talking, chocolate chip? and it better be a BIG cookie.

Liffy you know when you quoted me, I was freaked out, didn't know you got the new name change.

so yeah, why are we waiting a few weeks before eppy, if the strike doesn't resolve, I'm bashing some heads in..

Wheres my Catey is she still around?

Your still doing the pic of the day thing, I figured Mo grew outta that.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah you leave Dutch with us fluffies too long and she starts to become one of us...it happened, I have documented proof! ;) Heehee! Then again Lynny you aren't all that angsty yourself my darling...I'm just sayin'! :D

Don't you think an explanation now would be kind of weird...I mean really, cuz I'm assuming that they already had this discussion a looooong time ago and are past it, clearly Danny's not holding it against her... :D I'm just sayin'....again ;) Lol! :lol:

It takes cookies to make you stay in here and be nice? Ohhh, then babe do I got some humongous big chocolate chocolate chip cookies for you! Freshly baked, still warm, oozing just the tiniest bit of gooey chocolate...these babies are fabulously delicious! :lol: I think they're Danny's favorites...Linds was making them for him and I snagged a couple just for you! ;)

We're spreading the new eppy's out that's why...so they last longer and so it won't be a way long time between new ones if this strike does go any longer...

Catey's around...still providing our fabulous spoilers and general fun times too! ;)

Lol, me grow out of D/L pics everyday? That's like you growing out of loving CatNip in the shower :devil: well almost, I think you're a bit more obsessed with the shower! ;) Not that I disagree...but ya feel me :D

I am both dreading and entirely anxious for our next 4 eppy's...the will we/won't we question for us getting fluffy D/L is driving me batty! (No comments on that Lynny!!! :lol: )

Aud my Fluffykins, where is you??

15. xxAnGeLheArtZ

maketrackscowboy hun, if you still want to know where it was: it was on the tvguide website. :)

bella, it's a good idea and we're definitely still going with it! :D thanks for suggesting it. and nat, thanks for starting it off for her and us! SOoH moments = squeeeeee!! :)

mmhmm. and i need my hair to cover my head during the coming winter!

^^^ i know! i know! ;) danny's love for lindsay is worth more than his own sanity and health! *swoons* what a man, what a man, what a mighty fine man! (changed the lyrics there a little bit :p ) DL love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.