Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Okay, so y'all know I would've loved that scene, right? However, I've got to give the show props for not making our characters do something that would have been inappropriate for a roped off crime-scene. Supply closet, totally cool... crime scene, not so much. Betcha he could've kissed her once they got back to the truck, though! ;) :devil:

2. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*Fluffy shipper Stuffy bounds into the thread, tired from all the parties and excitement...not to mention spending the night with Danny* :devil:

The way he said 'squirrels' was absolutely hilarious. He sounded just like a little kid too, since Lindsay wouldn't let him use the slingshot (which, by the way, looked so freakin' awesome).

Woah - that was fast Liffy :) your avvie and banner are love.

DL has that effect :D

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Wow, I'm actually impressed that you even managed to make it in here after all that :devil: :eek: :devil:

I would sweety, but only if I find a way to make Danny keep still and/or shut up for just a few seconds (*has some ideas* ;)) ...trying to make good caps when he's on screen is kinda hard... :)

Yeah they really are smart asses, so although we all know what they really wanted to do on those museum steps, they were smart enough to find a way to touch each other as closely as possible without looking suspicious and saved the even closer contact :devil: for back in the truck... :eek:

And about Danny's "too low" did he mean that it was low of her to suggest he has love handles or was it because she was pinching him in the 'wrong' place... ;)

I'm totally with you guys on the wishful thinking...It worked this week (or at least we love to believe it did :p) so we just keep hoping for a full make out session *blinks* Wow Mo even longer than in SD :eek:...well they can always do that when they run out of scripts... :cool:

I'm off, big party tonight...see you guys tomorrow! :D

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Okay so I wasn't exactly sure on what accent it actually was. I can immitate accents when I hear them but sometimes I forget which one's which.

I thought it was a Southern accent but got confused with the western and was trying to figure out which was which at 7am - not pretty and highly unproductive :lol:

D/L in the ep was awesome! They were looking at each other's lips more than once in the span of the ep :) I couldn't help but notice Danny's ass infront of her during the initial processing of the scene :p I liked how he moved to squat next to her - I was definately giggling.

I don't think they made it that far, possibly just around the truck :devil: (it's funny how my face is perfectly shaped as that smilee, I just need the horns). :lol:

I dont think that Danny and Linds were particularly "cool" as in right at the top. I'd like to think that they were well liked and Linds just seems like the nice girl who possibly hung out with the other hot girls (I cant remember the faces of her friends in SOoH but they were cute - I think) :eek: I'm sure Danny had his fair share of fun, but now he's all matured and in love....it makes me tingly happy. they're in LURVE baby!

5. dl_shipper34

Well I have to pop in here to say holla to all of you ;)

*imagines Liffy curled up on the couch with a pillow, eliciting a fangirl squee at Danny squatting down beside his girlfriend* Now that is just too damn cute :lol:

A quick kiss would have been nice, but as you have all said: it would have been unprofessional. Adorable, but unprofessional. The snugglefest was good enough for me though :) because that's exactly what it was: a snugglefest *giggles*.

I find it hilarious how he didn't let go of her wrist - even though she was very capable of holding her arm in that position. An excuse to touch her ;) sly Messer. Very sly.

Phew! All this time with Danny has me worn out. I need to go sleep now...after getting my flu shot. EEK. Happy thoughts...DL thoughts...pool table, pool table, pool table...

6. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I told you I will be back to squee with you because this really was a squee-worthy episode. they were just perfect and I agree with everything you said :) and I didnt even realized that they were in a closet

as I saw him with the dress the first thing comming on my mind was he is so picturing Montana in it right now

BTW, Dutchie thank for the caps, they were perfect

well, Im off to watch the wonderful DL moments some more

good night every one and have beautiful fluffy DL dreams

7. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

So i just read spoilers for the episode call family ties and im pissed of!!!
    why does Danny has to act like a total jerk to his girlfriend who cared enough to go see him and ask if he's ok. If that story happen i hope Lindsay borke up with him cause i think she's a strong woman who does not need a boyfriend who cant comunicate and close the door on her every time something at work hit close to home. Its getting annoying to see bad relationship on tv, is it possible for 2 people to just be happy!?

8. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

I think some of the pink fog has left this lovely little thread and infiltrated the rest of the board :devil:

I read the Grade the Episode thread and a lot of people who are not huge fans of our ship enjoyed the Danny and Lindsay interaction in this episode :D I am still squeeing over the re-enactment :lol: But is was good to see them together without it being OTT. I know it is not the 'Danny and Lindsay' show (but how cool would a spin off be???) but it seemed silly not to strongly acknowledge their relationship after all the build up through the past two seasons.

And SooH is on again next week !! Could it get any better? All I need is Snow Day and it is a full house of shippy moments.

9. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

Hey evryone!
    Sorry for my MIA-ness since I joined- I've been decorating my room and my computer was packed up, but now I have it back and am catching up on my sneak-peaks of DL-ness (and cursing that I live in the UK where S4 has not started yet *hmmpf*
    Dutch_treat I love those new screen caps- I'm getting highly curious (a word which here means desparate) to see Season 4!
    My only respite from this gloom is that Five is re-running S3 at the mo, so at least I have the gorgeous Danny on my tellybox. We're currently on about 3.16 which is a bit depressing because Lindsay's in Montana and Danny's moping around. ... but it's nearly 3.18...which means it's nearly 3.24!!!! :)
    Sorry. The pink fog is making me ramble....

10. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I have decided that I like Danny and Lindsay together. They are just too cute together and they get along well. I loved that episode. I t was perfect and their case was great.

PS: what is the pink fog?

11. dl_shipper34

The pink fog is a mysterious substance that floats around Gutterville, the official home of DL fans. It can enter one's house at any time and turn them into fluffies. Also, several of us carry around special tanks filled with the fog, including Mo, Liffy (Gaelen), and myself. At times when we receive less-than-happy spoilers regarding our ship, we like to spray everyone with the fluffy pink fog. It makes them think happy thoughts...and if someone isn't thinking happy thoughts about our ship, we give 'em a big dosage of the stuff. :D

12. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

See, Liffy, my little blue spoiler boxes aren't so bad. This week they definetly had good news about the episodes. I had caps, which I posted elsewhere on Wednesday night, but because of spoiler rules here, I couldn't post them here. Dutch beat me to it! I'm just so relieved that they had contact this week, even if it was in regard to a case. They looked so cute together, funny and sweet, definetly something I would like to see more of.

Sidlewannabee, the pink fog is what we use to make ourselves fluffy, when angst gets to be too much. We say that we will spray ourselves with the pink fog, so things don't seem too bad. Like, when there hasn't been very much D/L interaction this season. The pink fog just makes things better(sorry my explanation isn't very good).

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff pops into the thread with a full belly and a cup of hot chocolate* :) Howdy y'all! Hope Saturday will be good! I checked the CBS website and apparently A Daze of Wine and Roaches is showing tonight on CBS? *shrugs* weird...I was looking for the next ep synopsis.

Huh? Where did that come from? I was chuckling, I don't squee lik ea fangirl :rolleyes:

Yeah, a kiss would've been a little unprofessional but a wink would've been perfect! Somehow watching them be naughty is just amusing :) And Danny was like a big baby in that ep "cant believe you're not gonna let me shoot it" :lol: So cute - Lindsay needs to shoot him with that contraption :D

Err...I think that was part of the reconstruction since the murderer was obviously holding tightly on to the vic.

I knew they were in a closet but I always pictured it to be a more cramped space giving them a tight fit and limited movement :p That closet takes all the fun out of the whole in the closet idea....unless you have a thing for doing it amongst racks of shoes. :eek:

Well, I have no idea as to what may be so bad to piss you off but i don't think it's THAT bad. Well whatever it is, Danny and Linds will work through it. If you think about...alot of the spoilers can sound really really big but they end up being a 10 second shot on screen (and even that's long). So chill out - nothing's gonna go wrong!

Now that I think about it...I have a feeling the writers are going to make Danny push Linds away, just as she did to him before. Writers like to do that :p It wouldn't be all that surprising anyway and if it happens soon, that may be our bump and Linds can whack him on the head before kissing him senseless and they'll fall in love all over again and I think i'm going to OD on the pink fog :D

I've definately noticed that :) Alot of people found the D/L scene quite amusing, which goes to show that they DO have chemistry and can work it. It's just some people got irked with Lindsay's "it's all about me" mindset last season. Blame the writers for that one - I think they were a little shaken with Anna's pregnancy and couldn't figure out what they wanted to/needed to do.

It's a fog - that's pink and stimulates sexual desires when in direct contact :rolleyes:

I think we've transcended to naturally producing it wherever we go :D No more tanks since they run out. We NEVER run out. Add my betty-boop to that list!

Spoilers can be mean sometimes. They undermine the pink fog - that's bad. Although I wouldn't really mind reading the spoilers you post as you watch the ep, I don't like reading the future ones where anything could be up for grabs and I tend to hyperventilate when bad news comes along. Though I think at this point, no matter what the news I'm optimistic in D/L's future and NOTHING will stand in our way :)

14. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

I'll try to chill! The only problem is that sometime what we find about an episode and the episode we see are different because the writers rewrite stuff but with them on strike they'll have to play what has been written, unless the director can change stuff in the script?

15. Carmeena

Carmeena Victim

*wraps herself up all snuggly like in a cloud of pink fog & gets freaky with the fluffies...*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.