Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh I think Lindsay likes to make Danny feel better. It would be cute to see Danny utterly oblivious when another woman's hitting on him and he's just sitting there waiting for the them to be done so he can continue grilling them :) Linds woud be proud.

Umm okay... yay? :lol:

Oh yeah I like that idea too :) He's probably be flinging things whilst she's in the shower with a look of utter glee on his face when he actually hits his target. He could "accidentally" hit Linds when she comes out and he'd up and run out of the room with her running after him :lol: She'll definately put her skills in shootin' boys to good use.

I can't seem to shake the image of mini-Lindsay with her friends in a tree house shooting the boys with their slingshots :lol: Would be totally cute. Okay...new scenario has materialised: their baby girl pelting Daddy Danny with pebbles :D He's be soo mad and blame it on Linds saying their baby inherited her hand-eye coordination skills. :lol:

Chelle-belle!!!! *Liff smooshes a strawberry tart in her face* :D Welcome back!

The scene was great and didn't seem forced whatsoever. They were just having fun whilst working together. And it's always great to see Linds poke him :lol:

Cliché? Not so I think. We don't see much of that these days and I think Danny would do that with a giant grin on his face. It would be sweet to see that and Linds can roll her eyes at him and how sappy he's being. So much for being a bad boy, hes her closet teddy bear.

Yeah, well I guess we really can't expect anything "big" whilst the two are working. Which leaves whatever scenes we will be getting set outside the lab. I like the idea of them having to come to a scene from a date, and Danny would definately be irritated somewhat at being interrupted. Linds would find him absolutely cute and hilarious...he'd be poutin' the whole ride to the scene. She can kiss him before they get out, otherwise he's gonna be snappy all night :lol:

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo twirls into the thread, feeling very much like a cute little princess as she sings along with the characters in "Anastasia"..."Have you heard, There's a rumor in St. Petersburg? Have you heard, What they're saying on the street? Although the Czar did not survive, One daughter may be still alive! The Princess Anastasia!" :D *
    Lol, Hello my shippy dears! How are you this fine lazy Sunday afternoon? I'm having a nice...relaxed afternoon...it's lovely :D

Ehhh I'm too busy trying to figure myself out...so don't worry I'm not sitting here analyzing y'all...maybe D/L a bit though! ;) But then a lot of that is common sense... :lol:

Awww you afraid if I come to visit, you'll NEVER get fluff out of your house? ;) Heehee...fine, fine I'll let you have your pool table and Mr. Messer look-a-like...just make sure to give us details! ;) Heehee!

Chell-belle!!! Hi honey bun! *Mo giggles and shoves a big cream pie in her buds face as a welcome back!* :lol:

Really? Awww I'm so jealous! I LOVE snow! I wonder, who do you think likes snow better...Danny or Linds? I think we talked about this already...but why not again? I can see Linds loving snow cuz it reminds her of home and I can see Danny loving snow cuz he doesn't see it all that often...ya know...what do y'all think? :D

I could totally picture that in my head Carly, awwwww! I would love that! Just a quick short scene, them on their way into work or something and Danny grabs Linds' hand just before they go in and she stops and turns to look at him and he grins at her and kisses her hand tenderly...awwwwwww! that would be so sweet! ;) I love how we keep coming up with these short, but totally poignant and precious scenes that would easily fit into any eppy no matter what it was about and would show clear as day in a tiny amount of time that D/L are together and in love! I love it! :D

Yeah I definitely think that's what we'll need to have any kind of true shippy moment...I mean we can have plenty of fabulous fun teasing moments like we got in this last eppy, and those are adorable and totally fun and worth it, but to have anything really lovey-dovey I agree, it will need to be away from work or at least coming back into work from a date or something...I would LOVE that! :D

:lol: :lol: Lol, now that's a fun scene to picture! I totally bet Linds did that, she and her friends giggling as they sit up in their tree house...I bet they even sat up there and called to the boys in the neighborhood, inviting them to come closer to the treehouse and because they were such cute girls of course the boys came closer, only to be pelted by perfect shots from the girls' slingshots when they did! :lol:

Lol, yeah I can totally picture that too Liff! Danny would be sulking in the car, and Linds would be trying very hard not to giggle as he acted like a pouty 5-year-old as he whined about how this was the first night they had off together in over a week and he couldn't believe they were called in now of all nights! They'd stop the car...and he'd be all ready to storm out of the car, when Linds would lay her hand gently on his arm and when he turned, she'd pull his head gently to her and kiss him softly..."Relax Danny, we'll have our date..." And he'd get that sappy grin on his face, and they'd get out and go to the scene! Awwwww love! :D

Okay time to be productive...or well at least try since it's a lazy day! :lol:

*Mo does a little twirl, and shimmers off in her fluffy pink fog filled bubble of love!* :D

3. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Finally finished my paper so now I can type! :)

I can see Danny distracts easily! As you guys have pointed out in the pics, His mind is not on the case! :lol:
    And who has the pink fog? Is it possible some can be sent my way? :)

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo pops in, drawn by a call for pink fog...* Hiya Vexxy ;) did you say you needed this? ;) *Mo giggles and sprays her bud with a healthy dose of fluffy pink fog!* :lol:

Lol, yeah Danny does get distracted easily, to be honest I think both of them do...well at least when it comes to eachother...I've been noticing that lately, they are good at being focused when they work with anyone else, but as soon as they work together, they can't seem to keep they minds or eyes or hands on the case! (Not that you can really blame them ;) ) :devil:

5. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

'Twill be my pleasure :) *showers vex with a large dosage of the pink fog* In the words of our lurvely dutch...

*in a Stewie Griffin voice* Resistance is futile. Psst, vex m'dear - your avvie is adorable. Snugglefest! *giggles*

Probably Lindsay, 'cause then she can heave a great big snowball at Danny :lol:. If she can fire a slingshot that well, I would hate to face her in a snowball fight. But I can see Danny liking the white stuff as well. He could built a fort (because making a fort out of snow is what the good times are all about) and all that jazz.

However, snow also means curling up by a crackling fire with a mug of hot chocolate in hand, complete with a cozy blanket and snuggling up to that special someone.

*imagines Danny and Lindsay curled up on their couch, her head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around her waist, a blanket across their legs and embers dancing over their serene features. Then Danny dips his head down and whispers "I love you." into Lindsay's ear, and she smiles and replies "I love you too." and they kiss as the flames crackle before them...*

No I did not watch CS againt today, what are you talking about? :p

ETA: Aaaand Mo beat me to it :) well vex, it looks like you got a double shot of the pink fog ;)

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, no worries Stuffy hon ;) Double doses of fluffy pink fog never hurt anybody! :D

And I love your fluffy warm snow day scenario, that is so sweet and something I could so see D/L doing! Awwww, I want a D/L "I Love You"...and I want it now! Lol, that's right I've gotten demanding in my fluffiness...oh well, whatcha gonna do about it PTB? :lol:

Who's ready to start thinking good hopeful thoughts about our next new eppy...it worked last time, so who's with me? More D/L wub, More D/L wub, More D/L wub...or as I like to do....Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!! :D

7. dl_shipper34

*stands alongside Mo, holds up her sign that says "We want a DL kiss and we want it NOW!", and whips out her sword for good measure* Fluff is good :D

*raises hand* I am! I am! Maybe I should do the same thing I did on Wednesday, which is have no clue what the episode is about - hopefully we'll get more DLicious scenes ;) seriously though, I had no idea what Wednesday's eppy was about. Just that two people were murdered and they were somehow linked, and that DL were working together.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhhh yay, good one Stuffy hon! Those swords of yours are very good picketing props...if the signs and chanting don't do the trick, brandishing the swords most definitely will! :lol: Rock on! :D

Like my bud with the sword said..."We want another D/L kiss, and we want it NOW!"

Well if the way to get good D/L results with hopeful thinking is to have no idea what the eppy is about, then I'm doing good too...cuz I don't remember what our promo was even, all I remember is the lovely D/L! :lol:

9. dl_shipper34

Well at least you saw the promo. I missed it. But that was my fault - I left the room :lol: innertube doesn't even have them up anymore :(

Yes, my swords are rather good props, aren't they? I have several, so pick any one you want m'dear :). Let's see...for you I think the dagger would be a good fit. *hands buddy the beautiful black-and-silver piece, complete with a gorgeous scabbard* There ya go! :D

We shall stand outside the CBS Studios and demand another DL kiss, brandishing our swords and dagger whilst munching on M&Ms and discussing random DL scenes to ourselves :)

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah I have to admit I wasn't really paying much attention to the promo, in fact I'm fairly sure I was on here already squeeing up a storm about the D/L love-fest we got! :lol:

Ohhhhhh...score, I get the dagger huh? Rock on...*Mo pictures herself as an old-fashioned movie heroine, dressed in a beautiful gown with Stuffy's dangerous dagger hidden somewhere no should find it! ;) *

Sounds like a plan...Aud, Mer, Dutch... all y'all lovely shippy buddies...ready for some picketing fun?! :D

Hey here's a question...do y'all think Danny and Linds like old movies? Black and white ones, swash-buckling ones....think like old Errol Flynn movies? :D

ETA: Good morning! So apparently my question scared y'all away :lol: Nah just kidding! ;) So apparently I still don't know many details about this week...but I read that the writer of this eppy, this is their first time writing for the CSI franchise...so I haven't decided if that's good or bad, guess we'll see what fresh meat does for us on Wed! Either way, I'm still holding onto my hopeful thinking! :D

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh I adore snow :) The only sad thing is that all the countries I've previously lived in never snow aside from the mountains. I've never had a white christmas before :rolleyes: I think both Danny and Linds would love snow :) Lindsay can make snowballs and pelt them at him, or stuff them down the back of his shirt when he's not looking. It would be totally cute to see Danny dancing around trying to get away from the cold. :lol: On the other hand, I can see Danny playing with the snow, making little snowmen of him and Linds - giving Linds ample opportunity to sneak up on him.

It would be total love if we get a scene like that. So sweet and simple. But in all honesty I don't think it's *that* out there. I mean, there's no doubt that Danny would be irritated, Lindsay too if their date was interrrupted and they hadn't been able to spend any time together all week. He'd probably be glaring at Mac and Stella for the rest of the darn week. Stella would probably pick up why Danny's in a mood - Mac would be oblivious and Linds would just throw them sheepish glances every now and then. She might just have to try and pull off a late night dinner on the roof with sandwiches or something just to make sure he doesn't throw Mac out the window. :lol:

I don't think they're distracted all that easily. Rather, they're REALLY good at multi-tasking when it comes to checking each other out and doing their work properly. :) They've been doing it since the get go, the little glances here and there - it's become second nature to them both. What we need is a clear scene of Lindsay checking out his ass. It's not THAT hard to slot that in :D

It's more like the can't exclude the thought of the other when it comes to the case :devil: How else did you think they came up with that fun reconstruction scene? Danny could have easily done it himself, pointing his own hand and going through the possible trajectories. They know how to make work fun!!

Linds has great hand-eye coordination alright! She's a killer with the slingshot :lol: But the thought of Danny making a little fort is hilarious. I can see him doing that someday with his kids...playing with his girls in the snow and glaring at his wife when they all pelt him with snow :devil:

Can we add a head bash? I'm sadistic, I know but the thought of Lindsay whacking Danny upside the head is just adorable :)

Oh not more picket lines - I'm already sick of the word - along with "strike". You all do realise that if we only have 14 episodes this season, there's a chance that if we get a late bump it wont be resolved until the strike's over! No strike! I want it to end :( *showers self with the pink fluff* All this heat is getting to my head - I want my winter back!

12. dl_shipper34

Because I love you so much...*sprays her buddy with another good dosage of the pink fog*

Reminds me of when Aiden did that to Danny back in S1. Woah - that seems like such a long time ago. Anyways, he was teasing her about pick-pocketing (sorry, can't recall the episode title) because she couldn't do it without making noise. He called her a girl and she whacked him on the head for it :lol:. Seeing Lindsay do it would be just as adorable.

*aims pink fog hose at Liffy* Don't make me spray you again...I'll do it! Happy thoughts m'dear :) fluffy, positive thoughts.

*Just for the heck of it, Stuffy showers her lurvely Liffy with more of the pink fog*

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I don't mean to be negative. :( It's just a thought that just appeared in my head. Nevertheless...whatever happens we know by the end of the day they're both gonna be hawt and nekkid and simply havin' "fun" with each other playing see-saw :devil:

Oh I do love the pink fog :D I could swim in it!

^I remember than ep! (can't rmember the name either) but Linds whacking him on the head would be so much more adorable since Danny can whine all the way home! Why does the thought of Danny whining at her makes me go giddy? *shrugs* D/L are just so darn cute together!

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I don't think you're being negative, but rather realistic. We've already seen 7 eps and there's no sign of a deepening of the relationship let alone a 'bump'. So the latter was probably meant to be somewhere half-season and since that will now probably be the end of the season I fear that our bump may end up to be a D/L cliff hanger :eek:...

Carly I like that idea of the hand kiss. I’d love to see Danny do something so chivalrous. :D Maybe when they pull up at the lab, he helps her out of the car and simply kisses her hand *sighs* leaving her completely stunned on the sidewalk. :)

You’re right I was thinking about that the other day too. I loved the whole re-enacting scene in CS, but it was just a longer and slightly more intimate :rolleyes: version of the hand-lock-hold scene in CotD. :)

So I’ll join the chanting (and will be sharpening some knives too) *kiss, KISS, KISS* :D

I love that, just like I love the image of young Lindsay in a tree house. But I don’t think he will be actually mad, he may act mad, but I think in his heart he’s proud that his little girl is so much like her mother. :D

Oh sure, I’ll just write it down and replace my name with Lindsay… :devil:

I’m joining you then, that was all I knew about last week’s ep too, but just because we had been surprised before when we did not know a lot about an ep made me quite optimistic…and it paid off ;) *thinks happy thoughts again*…perhaps we can have Lindsay whack Danny (like Liffy has been hoping for, for so long :p) and then have her kiss the sore spot… :D

Mo’s question about the snow
    I think Lindsay loves the snow, because it reminds her of Montana, but I think Danny likes to just watch the snow from inside somewhere. Snow in the city isn’t much fun and I still have a feeling that he hates the cold :). The only thing he’ll like about the snow is Lindsay’s smile when she sees the first flakes or when she hits him with a snow ball.

And Mo’s question about the old b/w movies
    I don’t know many b/w movies, so this is kinda hard to answer, but I did see the original “Wizard of Oz” once and I think Lindsay loves this :) and I can imagine Danny seeing himself as one of the heroes Errol Flyn is playing :D (I recall Robin Hood and some pirate movie).

Welcome back Chelle! psst or are you hiding again? :)

15. dl_shipper34

I wasn't implying that you were being negative Liffy, and I'm sorry if my post came across that way. *huggles and a kiss*

HEEEEEEEE!!!! I think the entire world would shake from all the squees if that scene happened. So subtle yet so meaningful. What a great way to start an episode :D

Since we're on the topic of discussing what scenes we want to see...I wouldn't mind one at the end of an episode (say that they didn't see each other or there was a tiny scene) where Danny randomly appears at Lindsay's front door holding a bouquet of flowers and he says, "I missed you today."

*has melted into a puddle of goo*

ETA: Rad my love! Where are you??? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.