Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, yeah Catey...without giving anything away...*Mo looks around for Liffy...* I totally agree that it's a perfect match of music to eppy, makes total sense to me! ;)

Cannot wait for this season and this eppy especially! This season, this thread, and all y'all rock!! :D :D

WOW! Yeah new thread :D...Great opening Aud...too bad Delia missed it, but there will be lots of new thread in the future... ;)

Stuffy, Angel those NY/DL-landmark-pics are sooo great! I now I would've stood there giggling like an idiot... :lol:

And I agree with Mo they should defenitaly have a crime scene in or in front of that huge M&M's world :cool:...*waves at writers* :) that would be too funny....Or at least have them walk past it or something, just as a little goof for us... :)

Those caps are love too...and since you all loved it so much...here's that kiss on the forehead ;) one again:

S03E24_DL03.jpg

And Danny's season 4 look. Still cannot believe how hot he looks :eek:...wonder what Lindsay looks like next season... :)

Catey those spoilers still sound awesome...I want it to be 10/31 already... :D

Okay I'm off...it's 7.00 AM saturday morning :( and I'm going sailing with some friends, but that means I have to drive over two hours up north.... :)

Later

Yay! New thread :) *throws around m&ms* Wee! :lol:

Well - I'm going back to bed. :D At least I didn't miss the opening! Now I'm off to go find Cordy and kick her ass. :D

Lynny~!

Hey! Am I too late... ah well! Wehay, new thread!!!!!

Aud you did a wonderful job with the opening, it's wicked! Love all the pics and the 19 reasons! Stuffy, you're bro's so lucky. And Angel, those pics are awesome! I so wish I could go!

Dutch, Danny's season 4 look is HAWT!!! :eek: I agree, I wonder what Linds looks like. I bet Liffy's wondering too :lol:

Later guys! PSG xxx

Morning shippers!!!!

*** Chell-bell tired from her night shift runs in happy that the thread is open, and throws confetti full of hearts and 'D's and 'L's :lol: ***

Yay!!! im soo glad i didnt miss the opening!! .. well i kinda did.. but at least i got here before it went to the 2nd page! *giggles*

the ever so generous Dutch said...
Meanwhile I have a nice gift to say goodbye to this thread..

**SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE** OMG hun!!! that is a fantastic drop dead gorgeous pic right there!!! woo!!! he is sooo hot.. i wonder who he is pointin at... lol maybe he is tellin everyone to leave the pool table alone.. its already claimed :lol: i love his arm on the banister.. you can see the veins hehe :eek: soo hot!! and yeah.. lindsay is one hell of a lucky gal to be with him!!! :D

Stuffy bun proudly shows off... :D
As promised, here is the picture. My brother took this in Times Square either Tuesday, Wednesday, or yesterday. He took it just because, but...well the picture says it all

awwww that is an awesome picture hun!!!! wow.. i might just have to visit that place too!!! :D thanks for sharin the picci!!! **hugz**

Chelle flings a forkful of 'celebrating D/L #19' cake at the back of MO's head :lol:

No worries at all my wub! We needed someone to start the thread and since we can't find Del, I am very glad you stepped in and created a very purty new thread!

here here hun!!! Aud you did an excellent job of opening number #19, just like that off the top of ya head with out any prep!! its amazing and i agree with Mo... we sooo are not closing it!!! its great!! :D I totally love the pics too!!! :D :devil: But i hope Delia is ok.. i mean she never normally misses an opening, - especially if she is doin it!- unless she is away :( Come back Delia!!!!

Angel!!!

Boo huni!!!! hehe u ok? aww BTW i totally love the piccis ya posted!!! i soo have to go there for the LRC walk hehe gonna be soo good!!!! :D

and here is my opening gift... i absolutely love this scene at the end of SD... the way Danny and Lindsay look at each other as they leave the warehouse... awww soo touching!!
vlcsnap-710928.jpg

**credit to stolenglances :D

Hey everybody!

Congrats on our new thread!!!I just love them..great pics everybody and lets keep the loving!!!!

I like very much all the news i hear...and lets hope things will continue like that!!!! :D

Yay, new thread!! *throws confetti* :D *dances along with...er, is there an M&M's music??* If not, we should totally create one to dance and sing along in celebration moments :p

Anyway, I bring a picture-present for everyone as well. I lie D/L in the lab, especially when D/L get close in the lab ;)
soy7qn8.jpg

Anyway, Aud hon, nice opening! The 19 reasons are all true! It's a pity that kissme couldn't make it on time, maybe she had something prepared, but she can always use it in another opening. You did good, dont worry! Yay :D

Angel, that picture catches anyone in here attention's, we just go like "wheatfields" :lol: Oh, great D/L memories :rolleyes: Thank you dear.

Stuffy, M&M's world is too good :D I didn't even know it could be so cool! Lol. Seriously, the picture is awesome and brings so many good toughts. The traffic lights would be better out of it, but it's ok ;) M&M's rock in NYC!, and NYC is busy and has traffic lights, so it's all good :D

Mo and dutch, having them walking there in an episode just to be funny and please us would be like the greates thing ever. Not very likely to happen, but the writers would rock even more after that :rolleyes:

Anyway, thank you everyone for all the pictures!

csi_love, it's a pleasure to see you around here!

*throws M&M's in every direction just to celebrate*

Yay! New thread!!!
*Abby pops in the thread and throws confetti and M&Ms to everyone*

Well done Aud, you’ve done a great opening! :)

Stuffy, I love the pic of the M&M building! If I went to NY I’d visit it immediately… :D

Btw, thanks for the pics…It’s always good to see D/L moments! :D

Aud, your opening was great. I love all of the pictures. I can't wait for the season to start. Sorry I don't know how to post pictures, so I have no gifts. But I can pass out M&M's since they stay stocked in my house.

JenHHH

M&M's are always welcome here, so that's a perfect thread-opening-gift. I love new threads, all the excitment of wondering what grand topics are going to be discussed here. And judging by the spoilers that were posted in thread 18, I can tell there are going to be some excellent convos in here. Liff we'll allow you to participate in disucssions as well. :lol:

^^Pretty banner, Daughter. :)

Thanks y'all for the warm compliments. Very sweet. I didn't expect to open the thread and had to come up with something very quickly. The "19 Things" were like off the top of my head. Hiya, Del. Thread #20 is your thread!! :)

Congrats on the new thread, dorks.

Oh, how Lynny loves us!! Dorks, my darling, have terrible clothes, have pet lizards and frogs, have hardly any athletic ability, and always have bad hair days. That's hardly us. :p But if you mean D/L dorks---then fine. I can go for that one. I'm not ashamed!! :lol: :eek: :lol:

Helps Fluffy T grab Lynny and hugs the heck out of her!! We're you goin' now? :lol:

"Monster Mash"?? Lol. I can dig it. Danny's kind of music I assume. Too bad it's not 'Hungry Like the Wolf".

yay looks like everyone is here and made it over from 18!! wait, where's JenP?? *calls out for her* and cammie!. welcome csi_love.

thnx for all the m&m-licious comments on the pics. youre making me blush! (then add that to the blood-rushing 'he's SO good-lookin' pics of lindsay's main man, danny messer,...stop burning up my screen, dutchy with that link! :lol: )...the kiss on the forehead is priceless. simple yet sooo meaningful and sweet. did you notice she's gripping his chest? she does that a lot... ;)

i agree, dutchy and Mo, a crime happening or a walk by the m&m world would be gigglicious! look what youve started, stuffy! btw, they have almost every shade of m&m you can think of in that place. i think thats a D/L child must-visit store on a saturday afternoon.

chelle belle, sweet SD ending pic. lindsay is being so strong for her guy. he leans on her as she did on him on NWILL. love the parallelism.

ps bubbles were a good guess, stuffy! they are actually push-pins at my desk at work. see what goes through my mind while i work? :p DL always.

xxAnGeLheArtZ said:
yay looks like everyone is here and made it over from 18!! wait, where's JenP?? *calls out for her* and cammie!.

I'm here, I'm here! Yay, new thread! And lots of lovely pictures! :D

I like Danny's look, he looks like a man who has a woman near him that tells him what he can wear best...O wait, he HAS a woman near him! :D

Just came back from a day with my family. We went to Apeldoorn, the Koningin Julianatoren. * JenP laughs at her buddies trying to pronounce it* Ah Dutch, that ain't fair...you can't try it! Instead you can laugh with me :lol:

No new spoilers yet? :devil:

I'm gonna wash my daughter now, so she can go to bed en I can sit on my couch. I'm not feeling so well. Thanks Liff, for sending the flu over this way! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back