Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Chell-bell pops her head in to say hi!! surprised with all the birthday wishes!!**

awww thank you everyone!!! it means alot :D **big hugles!!** and the cakes are awesome!!! yummy!!! :D i shall have to share some with carmine tonight ;) hehe

Catey.. OMG!! That is sooo lucky of you!!! i wish i had recieved an autograph from him by now :( i emailed him twice over the past year and nothing :( but yay for you!!! :D so yeah, if u have a scanner, we would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see it you lucky thing!! :D

i hope too that this season Lindsay will be uplifting and lighter than she was last year lol i think 'snow day' totally showed her coming out of her shell, because before i would never have imagined her going all out and totally seducing Danny!!! (shock Horror!!! :lol: ) andi love the way that thepic shows her girly side, it looks good on her!! some one said in the spoiler thread that she looks like Victoria beckham with her hair cut... :rolleyes: ahem... no she doesnt lol it kinda reminds me ofher hair when she first started.. although this time its a bit shorter lol on another note.. have you seen Danny's arms?! :eek: Oh My!!!!!! :devil:

CHELLI! happy birthday, hun! muah. okay, you can play with danny for the day, but lindsay wants him back for the night! *throws funfetti up in the air*

i cant stop grinning about that promo image. everyone turn on your observation modes and examine the pic for more possible details, even as small as it is...! i love how lindsay is just looking at danny with a piercing gaze. and danny is innocently showing her their lunch.

psst, big sis catey, weee! im so happy for ya ;)

aud said:
I like the idea of Lindsay with barefeet simply because it shows how carefree she has become. Beats pain and angst any day of the week.
Aaah, I like that idea. :) I was wondering about the bare feet, but this makes sense some how. She has left her worries behind and is no ready to step in to a new fase of her life... :D

she has a toering on. Cute.
Ah see, I knew I liked Lindsay for many reasons :)...I have a toe ring too and I'd absolutely love it if she has one (I cannot tell from that pic though :()...I really hope that these are all sings that Lindsay has changed and become a little lighter... :)

Our birthday girl Chelle said:
some one said in the spoiler thread that she looks like Victoria beckham with her hair cut...
:lol: :lol: Whahahaha, of all the insults I've heard about Lindsay this must be the worst one ever :rolleyes:...The only thing they have in common is their hair colour... :p

LOL and I never realized they are actually having lunch together in that pic (txs for pointing that out Aud)...Danny finally got his wish... :)

I knew we would find all kinds of 'info' in that pic...I can't wait to see what Lindsay's holding... :D

Dutch do you mean that thing on her lap???

I think its one of those old fashioned lunch boxes because I think the original 'Lunch Atop a Skyscraper' pic thats what they had! It makes sense to have things from that pic as that is where the pic comes from. They also wore hats a little like Dannys!

OK Has anyone else noticed that Danny isn't wearing his glasses??? I hope he puts them back on for Wed because glasses suit Danny!!

EDIT: I was just going bed when a larger inmage of the promo pic was posted and even my sleepy self couldnt resist coming and posting it over her!!!

Our couple look even cuter!! http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/Elsieback/csinypromo.jpg

It is already set as my background!!!

I'll post my scan here, if it is permissable. What are the rules regarding autographed pics being shown in this thread? I wouldn't want to violate any rules about what's allowed.

Anyway, I also like Lindsay with barefeet, and to top it off, I wish she was wearing a cute anklet too. Something delicate. My husband gave me one with two hearts and our initials on it when we got married, so I just think it would be a nice touch to go with the toe ring. Has anyone managed to find a larger picture yet? Are the magazines for the forthcoming week out yet? Geez, I'd love to see the bigger picture, something much more clear.

Well, it's not colour, but here's a link to a bigger picture of the promo pic. It's in black and white, but much clearer than that little pic from the article.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s50/Cate1photos/csinypromo.jpg

Oops, Natty and I must have found the photo around the same time. We both edited and included the link!

OK Has anyone else noticed that Danny isn't wearing his glasses??? I hope he puts them back on for Wed because glasses suit Danny!!

He was wearing glasses in the promo, so I think it's safe to say that he'll still have them for this season :)

*giggles at larger picture and melts into a puddle of goo*

I don't even want to guess how many avvies/banners/wallpapers will come out of this picture...not that I'm complaining :p 'cause they'll be hawt.

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while even after I said I would. These next few weeks are going to hectic. (It's homecoming in about two weeks and I'm our class president, lucky me. So I'm in charge of literally everything.)

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm in love with that picture and as soon as I get my laptop that is so going to be my background! I think D/L is so cute! I love how Lindsay's foot is on Danny's leg. It's so hot! And I think it's really cute that she has barefeet.

How many days left until the premiere? Four? Three and a half? That sounds about right. Right?

*Mo strolls into the thread, giddy (again!) and singing soulfully, "Some folks like to get away, Take a holiday from the neighborhood, Hop a flight to Miami Beach, Or to Hollywood. But I'm taking a Greyhound, On the Hudson River Line. I'm in a New York state of mind!" :D *
Hello my shippy darlings! How are we all this fine evening? Smi darling, Hi!! Our premiere is officially 4 days, 1 hour, 31 minutes away and we've got a bigger version of our fabulous adorable promo pic (thank you Natty & Catey!)...so I'd say things are going pretty swell huh! :D Yay! :lol:

Ficcie genius from the land of my heritage Dutch hon grinned:
I'm so looking forward to finding out if there was any -even the littlest- hint of D/L in the premiere...And I'd love to hear whether there are new credits or not, and to read everyones opinion on our lovely couples' new looks...I cannot wait to see the first screencaps!
And then fluffy Stuffy-wuffy giggled:
I'll snag a computer and check out all the fabulous comments and pictures from the premiere. Danny and Lindsay being canon, and a new season upon us

Dutch, Natty, Stuffy are you all not able to actually watch the eppy's as they air? I mean Dutch I know you're in Holland...Stuffy, Natty where are you two? And yup I am SOOO excited for our new season and I am really hoping we get new credits, especially since we've got new hair for Linds and possible have Adam as a regular...I think that most definitely asks for new credits! :D

Spoiler queen and lucky duck Catey hon laughed:
On the back was a "C" seal, on the front "Watch the Csi:Ny Season Premiere". I opened it up and I now have an autographed pic from CARMINE! I love it!
Wow chica, that is awesome! YOu're so lucky! Talk about something nice to come home to! Lol, so now the question is where is the pic in your house? ;) Cuz if it were mine I'd have it framed and hanging next to bed...talk about a nice way to fall asleep...staring at Mr. Messer's amazing face...now that would cause some GOOD dreams I'd think! :devil: Lucky Linds gets to look at the real thing each night, sweet deal! ;)

Shippy darling Dutch winked:
I'm glad Mr. Zuiker inhaled enough of Liffy's pink smoke to point it out to us...
See! I told you that pink fog was a good thing! :lol: Seriously, Liffy where are you already dude? Get your butt in here, we've got an awesome new promo and A.Z. is proving that he really is fluffy, come on get in here! :lol:

Fluffy Twinny Aud my wub grinned:
Don't get me started on teh 'naked arms'---I had dreams about them last night. Can't share. Rated "M".
Aud!! *Mo tackles her Fluffykins!* Hi wub! :D Ohhhhhhhh, I want to hear about those dreams! Most especially if they are rated "M"! :devil: Nekkid arms...yeah let's just ponder those for a while...ohhhhhh yeah baby...I can see how those arms alone would cause some hot dreams...let alone the rest of him...*Mo swoons a bit!* :devil:

Plus, as someone pointed out at DLC, I think her toes are painted, and she has a toering on. Cute.
Wow, babe...even in the bigger promo pic I can't tell that her toes are painted and that she has a toering on...y'all must have amazingly awesome eyes! :D I do have to admit as much as I LOVE Linds' curls and longer hair, this shorter style is pretty cute and flirty...and that dress is so beautiful on her! She looks so amazingly attractive and girly! And Danny with that tank top on...*Mo swoons...again!* and I gotta say, I like the hat! :lol:

Fluffy bud Chell-belle giggled:
i think 'snow day' totally showed her coming out of her shell, because before i would never have imagined her going all out and totally seducing Danny!!!
*Mo giggles and shoves leftover birthday cake in her buddy's face!* Hi hon! Yeah I agree with you, I think slowly but surely after the trial Linds was loosening up and letting go of all the pain that she had bottled up inside her for so long...and I think that you're right, by the time Snow Day came along she was really coming out of her shell...and I have to say I am REALLY glad they made her be the one to make the move on Danny...he had made so many moves toward her, that it was her turn to make a move on him! :devil: And I gotta say both seem to be very happy with the results! :devil: :lol:

"Fluffy" homeland darlin' Dutch nodded:
She has left her worries behind and is no ready to step in to a new fase of her life...
I think that is very true! And hey A.z. did say the "secrets" of that pic were in the tiny details...so that makes sense and I definitely agree, Linds' bare feet equal her being ready to move on and putting her past finally behind her! So what then do we think Danny's nekkid arms mean...plenty of smex and nekkidness ahead for D/L? :lol: Works for us, huh! :devil: :D

Alright I spent the whole afternoon cleaning and moving furniture...so I'm beat! :p Beat, but amazingly giddy about our new pic and so soon here premiere! :lol: I'm off to get some dessert and feast my eyes on Danny's naked arms for a while! :D

*Mo waves and shimmers happily away in her well insulated and pink fog filled fluffy bubble!* :D

Chell Happy belated birthday! I'm sorry about forgeting it!
:(

I'm loving the black and white picture. You can see their features closer. They're beautiful together!

They so are, aren't they Vex! I love how beautiful they look together! They just fit eachother...*Mo sighs happily!* Awwww love! :lol:

Ohhh here's a question for all y'all! I know we've discussed when "those" words will be spoken and I think we're all in agreement it will be by the end of this season *fingers crossed!* but Who do you think will say "I love you" first? :D

Hi guys! I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past few days...Had a wedding and a big birthday-party, AND I had to go shopping with my husband....which isn't the most perfect thing to do :mad:

So, I'm back and I want to thank you for all those lovely pics you've been posting...I love Lindsay's new haircut, and the heart they're making with their feet, and her dress and ofcourse HIS ARMS! :devil:

Chell, I know I missed your birthday, but I do want to congratulate you!

So, on to a SUPER-question (can't seem to find out why nobody has asked this sooner...), and it's from Mo!
Who do you think will say "I love you" first?
I just know it'll be Danny, it just has to be Danny! And for some reason, I just know TPTB is gonna show this moment to us. Just a few more days...And you guys, post new pics immediately after the show's been aired! PLease?

Thanks and see you soon!
JenP

first things first:
Happy birthday, Chelle
sm38.gif
(better late then never :)

about the pic:
squeeeeeeeeee it is beautiful and it was long overdue. I hope we get more, much more since they need to make-up for the lack of promos for S3. and I think the idea is brilliant. Ive seen a few versions of this pic but this one is by far my favorite

I dont know why, but IMHO it would be Danny. he was quite open about his feelings from the very first day (whether it was dislike, admiration or affection) and he is not one to hold things back. and Lindsay may just smile and kiss him and then tell him she loves him back on some different ocassion

Good afternoon all! :D

Natty said:
Dutch do you mean that thing on her lap???
Yes I did, but txs to the lovely larger pic you and Catey posted I already noticed that it is a lunch box. :)

And Danny's glasses are hanging from his necklace...if you zoom in you can see it... :)

Mo asked:
Dutch, Natty, Stuffy are you all not able to actually watch the eppy's as they air?
I am not, :( but a lot of other posters on this board and I are usually able to *ahem* 'record' it the next day. So I will see it thursday evening when I'm back from work... :D

So what then do we think Danny's nekkid arms mean...plenty of smex and nekkidness ahead for D/L?
Yup! That must be it! ;) And it's not just Danny, Lindsay's showing her legs too...so I guess were good this season! :devil:

And now that we can actually see Lindsay's new hairdo, I gotta say that I really like it...It makes her look much younger and more care free... :)

Mo asked:

Mo dear, I've been thinking about that one long and hard, because I needed it for my story. :D And I finally figured it out....my answer, with the explanation why I chose that person, will be in the fifth (which is also the final) chapter of my ficcie; so you will have to wait a couple more days for that...but first I give you guys chapter four:

On Wings of Love - Ch.4 Boys of Summer :)

It's a beautiful afternoon here, I have no appointments, so I'm gonna take my laptop out in the garden and write some more stuff!

Later :)

*"Don't you want to dive on in, yeah the water feels right...dancin' on the edge of love, you're a beautiful sight"...Stuffy bounds into the thread, hooked on Mo's singing*

Good morning everyone! How are we today? Another great day aboard the lovely Dantana!

Dutch, Natty, Stuffy are you all not able to actually watch the eppy's as they air? I mean Dutch I know you're in Holland...Stuffy, Natty where are you two?

Mo darlin', I'm in Ontario *waves to catey* but I have a practice from 9:30 - 11, so I'll "miss" the episode. I am taping it, so I'll be able to watch it on Thursday.

Hmmm...I want it to be Lindsay because I think it would be great for her to say it - and it would be a bit different IMO - but I think TPTB will get Danny to say it. I hope Lindsay will speak the words first, but I have the feeling it'll be Danny.

*swoons off to read dutch's latest chapter in her fan-spiffin-tastic story*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back