Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us D/L shippers should plan a NY trip for next summer or something. *nods*

singing Mo said:
...two of new favorite songs are on there...and those alone make it worth the money! :D
Which two?

Catey & Mo, are y’all switching roles? :lol:

LRC was an amazing episode, angsty as it was. The ending was soo sad:

LRC_alone.jpg

Ohhhh, we so should plan an NY trip, Mer that'd be brilliant! :D And then we could all squee over all the D/L places together! :lol: We'd look like total dorks and it'd be AWESOME! :lol:

The songs I LOVE on the album are "Oh Love" the one he sings with Carrie Underwood and "With You, Without You"...I listened to both of them at least a dozen times already just today! They're amazing! :D

Lol, nah we're not switching roles are we Catey?! I'm still fluffy to the core and she's still flungsty...we just switched it up a bit on this eppy! :D But my reasons for liking it are totally fluffy, so I'm good! ;) Lol! :lol:

Road Trip?? :D :D :D

and I am a fluffy who does NOT like angst and yet I love LRC...crazy!

I do too! I was scared about LRC but fell in love with it after seeing it a couple of times. The deepness and the love that I could see between them made me melt. And yes, he was in pain...I guess that's why they dressed him in blue! I must add he looks smashing! But Linds was in pain too. That is evident in the picture that Fallen posted. I think it must have been the hardest thing to do---ever---turn Danny Messer down. ;)

Lusty pics?? Hmmm....maybe! Don't clicky if you don't likey or are too young to handle! Hot, hot, hot! I hope it's okay that they are not D/L!! Well, not exactly! We've seen the lusty episode pics from 3X24, but I wanted to add something. I needed something else to jump start some imaginative thinking. Pretend it's them. :lol:

He leaned his lusty body against the wall...what was taking her so long...he could only imagine what was taking place beyond the wall...
Back against the wall!

He was too hot to handle...she needed to cool off. So she strolled in and took a shower to wash all the lusty thoughts out of her head...it wasn't working...she wondered if she should invite him... :devil: Cooling Off!!

-From the bent of my own twisted mind! :eek:

Nighty Night All! Sweet Dreams!! :cool:

*Fallen Arches Screen Captures.
**Picture from pastmyshoulder.com--The Handler

it is not that I dont like LRC at all. it had its moments and a little heartbreak is good for a story. especially so wonderully put as here in the hallway scene. but I still prefer happy endings.

my favorite part was him trying to invate her to lunch. he was soooooo cute there
1bb63acae020.jpg

and aud the pics are really beautiful and my mind went straight to gutter after seing them. your little story didnt really help :)

Thanks guys. Couldn't mistake that episode. It is one of my favorite ones. It was the first one I ever saw of CSI:NY and have never stopped watching the show ever since

Here is my fave piccie from love run cold. I just think he looks so sexy.
My Photobucket

dutchie said:
Slightly OT, but on the former page we were discussing Anna's looks in MI...I have never seen that show, so I only know Eva Rossi from pics, but now there's a Dutch network that starts broadcasting it 06/17 (Jen and perhaps some lurkers it'll be on SBS6)... :D

Ah thanks! I'll keep it in mind, if I have the time. But they won't air on thursday, will they?? :confused:

OMG! these pictures are amazing! Yea, I've seen them 80 thousand times. But I dont care. DL will always make me squee and scene any episode any time. Thank you feloow shippers for posting these amazing pictures. and now I've got one for you all:

208_0503.jpg

*Mo wanders in, about ready to leave for the day already...but can't leave without popping in here! And since I've had Brad Paisley stuck in my head all morning, I'll share..."Oh love
Oh love
All the many colors that you’re made of
You heel
You bleed
You’re the simple truth and you’re the biggest mystery
Oh love
Oh love!"
(It really is the prettiest song! And speaking of songs...lol, I feel like I'm on a infomercial...my favorite singer, Miss Kelly Clarkson's new album comes out today...so go grab that as well!)
*Mo steps away from her infomercial microphone and turns back into her fluffy self!* :lol:
Good morning my lovelies...another lovely morning where I am...sunshine and coffee, make for such a good morning don't you think! :D

Fluffy Twin Wub Dear Aud agreed:
I do too! I was scared about LRC but fell in love with it after seeing it a couple of times. The deepness and the love that I could see between them made me melt.
See that is exactly what I meant as well! (I swear we really do share a brain! :lol: ) But yeah it's like despite the angst I could love the eppy because it really showed us how much deeper and stronger their feelings for eachother really were! And I loved that! :D I'm not saying I enjoyed her standing him up or saying no to him (which I also agree must have been the hardest thing she'd ever done!) but I also can see why she thought she had to at that moment. She wanted to get her life in order before starting something new and sucking Danny into this nightmare too...and he proved (amazingly well!) that he could still be there for her in her time of need and she realized that she could be with him and *Sigh....swoon!* the rest is lovely CANON history! :lol:

I love this ship, love this couple...and all y'all are fabulous! :D

And Aud my wub, those lusty pics...WOW! :devil: And are they of Danny and Linds (or at least Carmine and Anna)? Cuz to me they really look like them! Either way though...hello Gutter! ;) And you're little "story" to go with them...hotstuff! :devil: Thanks for that lovely gift this morning! ;)

Alright y'all...I'm off to hit up Target before going to work...have a fabulous Tuesday and I'll see y'all tonight! :D

*Mo giggles and shimmers off in her fluffy bubble!*

Auda, hot pictures…great pseudo-storyline/quotes. glad you liked the ice cream!

oh Target Mo…love that store. love your “so close” image too. danny is like elbowing lindsay’s chest! talk about personal space invasion (*nods with mer*). yes, we all need our own ‘pool tables’. will I need to drive a van dubbed Dantana around the country (and Canada!) to pick up the D/L shippers so we can all head to new york?? oh wait, we have to stop by the airport to pick up overseas pals too!! :D

mer, D/L shippers running rampant in new york---better watch out! :lol: can ya imagine? i have actually started a “csi:ny D/L tour guide” (great suggestion though, dutch :) ) with all the real places that are featured on the show. *blushes shyly for being that crazy for DL*. now, finding danny’s apartment is going to be challenging!

carly, im chuckling at the guy’s facial expression near danny, (‘whats with this guy?’), and of course yummy danny himself!

random thought/premiere request of TPTB: for the season 4 premiere, i really really want to see a good wholesome danny and lindsay interrogation scene :) .

time to get back to the real world. have a good afternoon/morning/evening and happy shipping.

ETA: on wikipedia entry for 'lindsay monroe', there is a link for 'making love'...i thought that was funny.

Great pic carolina :lol: Love that guy behind Danny...he's like o_0

Awesome pic as well Rad. That episode was on yesterday at work hehe and I got to watch it during my lunch. That is one of my favourite episodes. pissy!danny is hawt *faints*

A D/L sight-seeing tour? I am so in!! Haha mer that sounds hilarious...a horde of fans running wild in the Big Apple. Gotta love it! You tell em Anffy...New York best be prepared for us, cause we're on a mission!

Totally agree with you there Anffy on the interrogation scene. We need one of those again :) they both kick ass!

Cheers shipmates xx

Psst Liffy...where art thou? :(

dl_shipper34 said:
Great pic carolina :lol: Love that guy behind Danny...he's like o_0

He was probably thinking what the hell is that guy doing there? Is he nuts? :lol:

Keep on posting the pics, love them!

Ah yes, we're at page 17 already! *Jen dances around the room, jumps up and down*

Hey guys!

I love the idea of a DL sight-seeing tour in NYC, but i'm only 15 and my parents won't let me go alone and they won't go with me!(we never go abroad, I'm deprived :( )But, as soon as I turn 18, (providing i have the money) i'm so going!!!

Love all the pics!!! I love LRC, even tho i'm a fluffy! I love the look in their eyes, it shows just how much they love each other.

About my fic, I had the next few chapters written up on paper, but i think my mum threw them away!!! So, i'll have to re-do them, which might take a while, since i have loads of stuff on at school with sports, coursework, and concerts... So i'll see how much i can get done!

Love you all! Catch y'all later xxx

You don't want to know how old I am then! I'd love to take the tour of NY, but my husband would probably object. Or if he didn't, I'd probably have to bring one of the three kids with me! lol!

Mo, no, we aren't changing places. You are a much happier person than me, always coming in here singing, enjoying life. You must be much younger than me! I just like to see a happy ending, and while LRC showed how much they do care for each other, I still find it heartbreaking, him standing there in the hallway like that at the end. And she wouldn't hardly talk to him for half the episode it seemed. *sigh* I'm just saying how bad I felt for Danny, but it didn't discourage him too much, did it? He flew to Montana for her, didn't he? Now, that I loved. And the fact that it was her that grabbed his hand, and almost kissed him in that episode.

Hey guys :) I've been MIA for so long it's depressing - don't even know why. I'm just so so tired... I think I just spend an impossible amount of hours perfecting my LJ . It's now been fully D/L purdyfied!

Anywho - are we all sharing ages? I'm 18 :lol: hehe. Aww Catey my darling, age never matters! As long as you still love D/L, you're only as old as you think you are (well that just means...D/L going at it like horny rabbits even when they're parents don't it... :devil: )

Ooh...I think I'm just going to go join Mo in the gutter. :) Can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be, hmm, joining my darlin' Stuffy under the pool table might be fun! hehehe, just a tad bit uncomfortable. All we'll be hearing is moans coming from above... :rolleyes:

Love the idea of a NYC:DL tour, I think it would be awesome - but I've never been to the US and have always wanted to go to the big apple :D I wonder what it would take to stand in "THE HALLWAY"...think we'd have to run off to LA for that one - and break into the sets :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back