Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading some of your fics, Stuffy and Liff. Great work. :)

Mo, how is it that Linds gives you full use of Mr. Messer? She doesn't share with anyone else. Methinks something kinky is going on.

Have I told you lately how much I heart you??

Well, my multi-chapter ficcie plus the research plus busy-ness and colds have me tied down. So my muse has once again decided to thumb for a ride. Therefore, I'm giving others ideas. If Mer and Catie are the episode and spoiler queens, then I get to be fic prompt and picture whore.

For your viewing pleasure:

Danny's big grin at Cozy's

What's he smiling at?? :D

The girl with the Big Smile!!

*first pic is from csi-caps.com
*second pic is from pastmyshoulder.com (Anna in "The Handler")

Awwww Aud I heart you just as much! *Mo snuggles her fabulous Fluffy Twin!* You're my Fluffy wub hon! :D As for why the lovely Linds lets me have as much access to her man as she does, is well we've worked out a special deal, she shares him and I don't kidnap him and keep him permanently! :lol: Something like that...as for things getting kinky...well....only occassionally! ;) Heehee! :devil:
I get to be fic prompt and picture whore.
:lol: :lol: Oh my gosh Fluffy Twin, I ADORE you! You crack me up...I love that! Sounds like a good office for you to hold hon! :lol: You are too cute! :D

Love that pic of Danny, he looks so blissfully happy in that pic, it's so dang cute! He is so happy that she is there with him, it's adorable! And as for that pic of Anna, how totally cute is she! Like the longer hair...now if only it was wavy! :D Still, way cute!

*Mo sighs happily!* Our ship makes me happy, and all you shippy buddies...you make my day! :D

Ah, Dutch, I thought the third one would be the one to give it away! (if you check the wording I was very careful to type ‘resides’ to make it present tense so it didn’t sound like a deceased vic. sneaky me.) Way back when, before I knew the name for what I was doing (“shipping/obsessing”), I didn’t know where to get spoilers, so I had no clue what was going to happen in this ep except it was something bad for Stella. I remember the first time I saw this ep live on TV, I froze when the report of ‘10-10’, shots fired, came across the radio, along with the address “2344 Lexington Avenue, apartment 12-charlie”. The expression on Mac’s face told the viewing audience that it was Stella even before they showed anything. As far as D/L goes, we had yet another foreshadowing of Lindsay’s big bad secret when she showed extreme distress over Stella’s predicament. It is natural to be upset for a friend in peril, but now we know that Lindsay had friends hurt before, only they did not survive the attack. Danny did a great job of calming her and looking after her here.

My All Access cap contribution: The other hallway scene…
221_0726.jpg

audacity said:
As for Mer, here's the NASCAR challenge. NASCAR comes to New York---actually would it ever go there (maybe they could venture down to Indiana?)?
Well, Watkins Glen International is in the state of NY, the NASCAR Nextel Cup at the Glen is August 12th (road course), but it might be closer distance-wise for them to catch a regular track race at the Pocono Raceway (August 5th) in Long Pond, PA.
Wouldn’t it be awesome if in RL Carmine came to the Brickyard 400 here in Indy this July? NASCAR often has celebrities give the call to start the engines. That would be… gah, like a fantasy embodied! Carmine: “Start your engines!” Me: “Already at full throttle, hon!” Oh, whoops, I am getting off track here. :devil: :lol:
Oh, I am soo writing this soon! I love D/L and I love NASCAR! Did you see that Montoya won the race today? Ugh. And Jimmie and Jeff had to start from the back of the pack because they failed inspection! This doesn’t bode well for Dale Jr since he is going to Hendricks next season after leaving DEI. *looks around at all the blank stares* Hhrmpph, not too many NASCAR fans in here, eh?

Well, I didn’t get it posted as early as I thought I would (got stuck at the ‘rents house after work but managed to mooch dinner) but I promise you Catey, I’ll post it around 6 or 7 pm tomorrow!

Time to play Name That Episode!” *single person clapping*

You know how it goes… when you answer, give the episode name and post a screencap from the ep. Any screencap from the ep, so we get multiple answers and pics. You can also list your thoughts or favorite parts of the eppy too if you want!

Today’s episode hints!
1. We learn Stella hates spiders.
2. “Tape, meet roll.”
3. Cheesy poofs!

Good Luck! *scampers off to find Bo to talk racing*

Hey guys! Ahhh, no one missed me. :( :lol: I've been MIA for a while, I've just been SO BUSY. It's sad, really.

Well, how are we today?

I LOVE NASCAR, Mercy!

Aud: Cute pics! Poor Anna looks like she's ready dressed in black for a funeral, ironic--since she's SMILING. :lol:

I hope you guys are doing well... and I didn't get to say this, but:
Mo: I MISSED YOU SO MUCH DARLING! *Grabs and hugs Mo and passes her a special pack of M&Ms!*

Delia said:
Hey guys! Ahhh, no one missed me. :( :lol: I've been MIA for a while, I've just been SO BUSY. It's sad, really.

Well, how are we today?

Me is good today...was MIA as well for the past weekend... I had to lay flooring down at my grandparents' house. It seemed like a little job, but :mad:

Just read all the posts (3 pages!), like the challenges! This thursday SOOH will be aired...can hardly wait!

See ya soon, have to clean up my own house now...Wish me luck!

And Dutch, I'll try to get the avvie later! Promise!

That's good, you can watch SOOH. :) Good luck, honey! I hope your house gets clean, sweetie. :D Ooooh, you live in New York! That's exciting!

Okay, question everyone: what do you guys think are D/L's summer plans if they get one week off?

Aud: Cute pics! Poor Anna looks like she's ready dressed in black for a funeral, ironic--since she's SMILING.

Hardy Har, Har. Be sweet. The picture is dark and she is in a uniform. She is smiling at a little boy. I think she looks very sweet and healthy unlike some celebrities) I know fluffy twin agrees with me. :D

If they got one week off?? Spend it on the pool table. Hmmm....the thoughts! ;)

Mer, I simply have no idea about the episode. You remember such great details. Racing with Bo? I hope you get some ideas for your ficcie prompt! :D

I hope everyone has a D/L stompin' good day. I have to go to work!

OT: Isn't it funny how women don't seem to support other women! But they'll just fall all over a man (because they are perfect :rolleyes:)! :lol: Just deep thoughts for the day.

^^ I never said that she didn't look cute. I am being sweet. ;) She looks gorgeous and I never made a comment about her not looking healthy--because she does. :) Hardy Har, har. I only said that the black dress looked dark.

OT with Aud: It's true. Women tend to bitch, yell, get jealous... whereas men have competetion, women just hate each other.
I would know.
I go to a high school... and it kind of sucks. Girls bitch about each other everywhere: in classroom, on the bus, in the cafeteria... It's disgusting, really.

Aud: Have a fun day at work! ;) You know I love ya.

Hi, Nikki welcome to the DL thread! Cute pic. The way Danny looks at her is so cute. It's almost as if he wants to hate her on account of replacing Aiden and at the same time, he's curious to get to know her! Oh silly Danny... he's always so curious! :) He even called her "Country Girl" and "Montana" just to see how she would react!

Hi there and thanks.

I love all pictures with D/L in them, but that one always sticks in my mind.

The fact that she can hold her own, seemed to impress him as well.

Hey guys!
I’ve missed a challenge, but I couldn’t see All Access and about the latest…I hadn’t no idea about the episode. Well done, Nikki! And I love your cap, Danny’s face is priceless, it’s so funny! Oh, welcome aboard! :)
About the pic, personally I like Anna’s dress, I like black and for her it’s perfect!

kissmesweet said:
Del, I missed you and Jen, :) even if I wasn’t here very often in these days. Now I’m very busy, because I have to look after my niece when my sister is at work.

I go to a high school... and it kind of sucks. Girls bitch about each other everywhere: in classroom, on the bus, in the cafeteria... It's disgusting, really.
I agree, it happens in my school, too. In my class, girls bitch about each other and a lot of them run other girls down for stupid reasons.

Now I have to tidy up my room, before my mum starts to kick my ass! :D
See you later!

*Mo dances in, in a bit a hurry since she has to leave for work sooner than she thought...but still singing...but she won't sing the words to the song in her head cuz it gets stuck in Catey's head and since the song is now attached to a "bad" commercial that would never do!* :lol: :lol:

Good morning my lovelies! It's a Monday :p but somehow that's okay today! The sun is shining brightly outside my window and I just had a lovely cup of coffee, so I'm doing well...how are you my dears?

Mer you're brilliant, have I told you that lately! Lol, I read your post and for some reason you just totally impressed me with all these facts and stuff you know! :D As for NASCAR, sorry not a huge fan! *shrugs!* But I'll read a ficcie about it if you write it! ;) As for your challenge...well, I'll post my answer/pic when I get back from work if it's not too late! :D

Del hey hon! :D Of course we missed you around here... :D Welcome back hon, and thanks for the M&M's! *Mo hugs her bud!* :D

Aud! Hi Fluffy Twin! *Mo tackles her wub!* Just felt like doing that this morning! :lol: And I most definitely agree with you about Anna...she looks gorgeous and healthy and I LOVE that about her! She is just SO beautiful!

And yeah, it's amazing how many woman are willing to undermine eachother at the drop of hat...especially when it involves a man that they are falling all over! :p What's even worse is more often than not, the man they are falling all over is not worth it! (Interesting deep thought of the day Fluffy Twin! ;) )

Alright my lovelies...I must away! Have a wonderful Monday and I will see you all again this evening!
*Mo grabs more coffee and some Danny lovin' and with a Glinda-ish wave, shimmers away in her fluffy bubble!* :D

welcome aboard to the good ship Dantana, nikki!

Cuzzie, im back!! wow, i missed a page or so here.

chelle belle is back too!

there’s all these pretty links to fics and images to giggle over. danny and lindsay ALWAYS invade one another’s personal spaces. they stand sooo close to each other and we know that they like to check one another out. ;)

muffin, im here! now where are you?? *looks over shoulder because stuffy always checks in right after anffy does*

hi Mo! your songs/lyrics are back! :D keeps the D/L mood going!

lucky those who get to see SooH! i was watching stealing home (crush comment!) and super men (pseudo-proposal!) on youtube. :cool:

lucky me is going to NY with my long suffering husband for our anniversary. anyone got ideas of places we could visit that would give me special D/L moments e.g. the view that danny thinks is so much better than wheatfields?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back