Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
although I didn't really like the 3rd

I'm not much for the 3rd either!!

OK I have a small dilema (this will sound like a riddle).... I am thinking of an ep where danny is on the computer and Lindsay walks upto him saying 'You look happy'...I can not think of the mane of the ep!! Can you guys jog my memory please?!?!

Hey guys, I've had a really long day too. Tired...ahh

Can someone pour chocolate on me? I need chocolate, and some cheering up - it's been a horrible day. :( I need love and D/L.

Nat said:
What film would they go see???? Would it be a romatic/action or horror etc!
I see Linds dragging Danny to see a chick flick, with him complaining all the way, but he secretly loves it, cos we all know he loves her and loves spending every second with her :) (oh....perfect ficcy idea!)

I can see Linds and Danny in an action movie too, they both kick ass!

Nat honey, I think you're referring to ...What comes around. But im not sure if danny was on the cmputer tho, he was reading the results to the prints found on the p.o. box of the McEnroe look alike. i think that's what ur talking abt hun :D

*Nat walks in with a gallon sized bucket of warm melted chocolate to pour over messermonroe!!*

Hope you feel better soon hun, Mwah!! :)

Nat honey, I think you're referring to ...What comes around. But im not sure if danny was on the cmputer tho, he was reading the results to the prints found on the p.o. box of the McEnroe look alike. i think that's what ur talking abt hun

Thanks, I can just picture him in my head sitting down and smiling at something... it's been bugging me all afternoon!!

Stuffy tip-toes into room and pops a cherry onto Liff's head before giving him a kiss on the cheek*

Ah, I've got it! I know what will make you feel better :) Psst...Montana...our buddy needs some cheering up! He's blue and we can't have that in our thread, so make him happy again.

*hands Liff a giant cookie* There ya go uber-cool buddy :D Feel better now.

This is a bit of angsty picture but the look on her fac shows just how much she cares for Danny.

211_0507.jpg

It is a pivitol moment because at that moment, I know that it was more than office flirtation.

nat said:
Aw, c'mon guys! Ya know they're gonna go see "Live Free or Die Hard"!! (aka Die Hard 4)
June 27th, 20 days to go! :D

ETA: Forgot to mention... still loving the pics, everybody! That cap captured a lot of emotional response, Vex!

*Mo makes tracks into the thread, singing softly"Hello, is it me you're lookin' for? Well I wonder where you are, and I wonder what you do...tell me how to win your heart, cuz I haven't got a clue, but let me start by saying 'I love you'!"*
Hi my lovelies! How are y'all? Doin' well I hope...I get a day off tomorrow, yay! It's gonna be a day full of up and down three flights of stair carrying heavy boxes...but still, I've got a sweet new place and a day off, good times for sure! :lol: Now if only my Hot Mr. Messer and his lovely lady could come help me, I think my day would be perfect! ;)

Stuffy darlin' said:
Awwww thanks hun! I do feel a lot better now...of course your soup and cookies helped...not to mention Danny bringing them to me. You're the bestest Mo *hugs* Danny stayed for a while so I'm happy now
Awwww I'm so glad you're feeling better honey bun! *Hugs back!* Glad my soup helped...and of course snuggling from Danny always makes one feel better! ;) Lol, heehee! :lol:

I love the intensity in her look and how much it pains her to say she's not ready yet.
I SO totally agree on that pic honey! That last scene of LRC was amazing to me! It was SO heartbreaking, but SO amazing still that it's definitely one of my favorite D/L scenes, even though it was hard to watch. The emotions both Danny and Lindsay show on their faces in that scene...fabulous!

Rad glowed from the sunny sea:
but I want to say hi to my favorite thread. I hope all my DL buddies are shipping happily, I'm shipping happily on my cruise through the Caribbean.
Hi angsty niece!! You getting all tan and gorgeous on your lovely cruise? I'm so jealous! :lol: We miss you in here, but since you're having fun...it's okay! :D We're keeping the thread fun while you're gone so you'll have plenty of good stuff to read when you come back, of course! ;)

Natty bud asked:
Ohhhhh, good question....mmmmmm, I think they'd go see a comedy...like "Knocked Up" or maybe "Ocean's 13"...both of those seem like ones they'd enjoy, to me anyway! :D

PM shift rocker from my homeland Dutch bud said:
will be here to take your shift again tomorrow morning Mo...
Rock on hon! ;) Sleep good and say Hi to the Netherlands for me in the morning! :lol:

Blue buddy Liff dude moaned:
Can someone pour chocolate on me? I need chocolate, and some cheering up - it's been a horrible day. I need love and D/L.
Awwwwww poor Liffy-wiffy buddy...*Mo sighs softly and hugs her buddy and then pours a HUGE bucket of Hershey's over Liffy's head!* ;) Now that we've drenched you in several coats of lovely chocolate ;) how's about we get Linds to come lick it off you? :devil: Somehow I think that might make you feel better! ;) Lol! :lol:

Andgsty buddy Vex dearie pointed out:
This is a bit of angsty picture but the look on her fac shows just how much she cares for Danny.

Ohhhh Vex totally hon! That's a great pic...you can totally see the feeling and emotion so clearly in her eyes, wow!! I think I know, but to check...what ep is that pic from?

Alright my buddies..."So You Think You Can Dance" is on and it's pretty great! I'm a fan of dancing and while some of the people suck :p it's really fun to watch the people who are good! :D I wonder if Lindsay would make Danny watch that show? :lol:

Pssst...Aud wub...how ya doin' babes? ;)

*Mo giggles and wanders off into her bubble, shimmering away happily!* :D

Good morning! *waves outsided -good morning Netherlands, Mo says hi!-* :D

I think somehow they don't mind wich movie they're gonna see, they will probably be to busy trying to keep their hands off each other :eek: and waiting impatiently till the movie's over and they can go 'home'. :devil:

I still love the pics...That really was a great idea Mer...we need more of those challenges during summer... :D

Later.. :)

Yay! Thanks for saying hi to "home" for me Dutch honey! :D
Yeah I could see them being the couple in the back row...who have every intention of watching the movie, but get distracted with eachother and start making out! :devil:

The pics really were a brilliant idea Mer-bear, I agree! I wub all the D/L hotness! It makes me smile! :lol:

good morning everyone

Mo you always choose the bestest songs to bright the day, I love Hello

and as was said several times before, the pic-idea was briliant so here is more :)

ZOO York

I love his it-wasnt-me glance after she stares at him in their first scene
a64cbab28917.jpg

and her smile after she took out the knife and he said "Country girl." was so sweet
ee412513a74d.jpg

well, Im off to pretend Im working

^^ She's so cute! :) I love her smile there!

Oh and today, I tried to draw DL in the Sleight Out of Hand ep when she put her head on his shoulder... It wasn't very good. I can't even scan it, because it was so terrible. :lol:

Yes I know this scene was heart-wrenching for us shippers, but this specific picture I absolutely love.
I personally LOVED that scene from LRC... It was so heartbreakingly beautiful.

Mo: I don't know if you've missed my post, but the link you gave me is dead!

Hello fellow-shippies!

The pic of Zoo York reminded me of what I felt during that first scene :D! Danny was such an :mad:! But I knew immediately that these two were meant to be! His face when he pretended to be waving away the flies ('it wasn't me...'), just priceless!

And Lindsay wasn't even mad at him, although she tried to be ('you've helped enough already'). I'm just glad they finally got it.

As I mentioned, I live in the Netherlands. Some Buried Bones will be aired tonight. But I hope they stop airing new epi's for a while, 'cause if they don't I'll miss SD....I'm taking a vacation in a few weeks time! And I'm going camping, so there won't be any tv for me... :(

Let's just hope they stop the new epi's in Holland for the summer!

Well, I'm going to clean up my house right now. My oldest is in school, the youngest sleeps, so I got all the time in the world. See you!

im gushing staring at all these pictures! ;) who doesnt love coming back to loads of DL images and sweet explanations?
dutch, those are beautiful pictures on the links up above. the houses are adorable! i always thought they were only in books/magazines. take me thereeee!
*hugs Cuz and tackles chell belle & stuffy before leaving here* gotta go be grown-up now too...happy shipping :cool:

"Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today. It's coooold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach?" :lol: Movie line...anyone, anyone? Watching this movie the other day and totally got it stuck in my head. It's a movie I could totally see Danny and Lindsay watching together and getting a kick out of! :D
Anyway! All y'all...how's it going? Today is moving day for me...fun time, fun times indeed! So I'm just popping to say howdy and then I'm off to finish packing and go get the keys to my new place! :D

Carolina yeah hon, "Hello" is a fabulous song I agree! :D Oh and I love the pics you posted, her grin after he calls her "country girl" way too cute! That whole scene, with her whipping out her knife like that...rocked! :D

Del the link I gave you is dead? Sad day :( Um I'll go find a good one and post it for ya! :D

Alright quick post for me I know...but boxes are calling my name unfortunately and I am bound to answer them at the moment! :lol:

I'll be back later...

*Mo climbs into her bubble and shimmers off!* :D

^^ Jen don't worry if you miss SD, knowing RTL there will be plenty of reruns in the fall...and I hope you didn't work too hard...it was way to hot and sweltering today...

Which make me wonder...What would Danny and Lindsay do on one of those very hot New York summer days?

Okay I'm having dinner in town with some friend and I hope the forecasted thunderstorms will stay away so that we can eat outside...

*wonders off thinking of ways to get Angel here*

Edit - Re: Mo

Good luck moving today hun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back