Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No yawning, Mo! It is contagious, and it is three hours later than you where I live.

2x14 Stuck on You was the ep from the 'blue light' pic. Ooh, I like the thought that he is whispering in her ear. Naughty. :devil:

Speaking of SoY, I have a couple more

047.jpg

Danny wanders off to follow a lead while Lindsay is still talking...
meetlab.jpg

Lindsay (as Danny walks away and follows a trail): Alright... well uh... bye! I'll just meet you back at the lab with the... uh... DOA.

They kind of repeated that scene in DoWaR, when Lindsay said the whole beer and buffalo burgers thing, and Danny was left staring after her (with that awesome grin in his face) while she walked off to follow a lead on the problem with the label on the bottle of wine.

great pics. Im still to see some of the scenes but some of my favorites were already posted - bug date & carrying her across the roof.

so here are my 2 cents:

501b9597e20f.jpg

she had such a cute look when he "proposed", something between amusement and I-wish-he-means-it

a91495829646.jpg

oh, the wink. it was so flirty on both sides and with his "Da!" it was just a perfect DL moment

as for what they would watch I also think they would be into something like M*A*S*H or Scrubs (the are no sitcoms on air here, currently we are on 74th re-run of Step by step)

^^ Adorable!!

I love it here on talk; I don't get why everyone hates talk... just because there are a FEW non-D/L shippers. It makes no sense to me. TalkCSI is an amazing community, D/L and non-D/L wise! ;)

Moriel: Yay! The piccy worked! :D But the link didn't! It says: "An exception error has occurred while processing your request."

carolina said:
oh, the wink. it was so flirty on both sides and with his "Da!" it was just a perfect DL moment

:eek: Never seen that before! Which ep was that?!

Love all the pics you guys are posting! Go on, it gives me something to do in my spare time :)

Jen, it is from 3.21 Past Imperfect

and I cant forget one of my favourites The Daze of Wine & Roaches

the Touch
5f396bb53c4b.jpg

and the Smile
ebe3074d7b18.jpg

"Good morning!" *Mo pops in a bit tired...but ready to party because once again (as it is every week!) today is....HUMP DAY!* :lol: That's right shippers today is the unofficial weekly anniversary of the day our couple started....becoming Canon! (I was gonna say something else :devil: but figured I'd avoid getting whacked by the meter this early in the morning! ;) )

Mer-bear I love those pics from SoY! That scene was great...Linds was too cute as she called after him...she is so pretty in that eppy, for some reason she just glowed! I love it! And yeah I love how they "repeated" that scene with the Beer and Buffalo Burgers...quality stuff right there! :D

Carolina I love her face right after he "proposes" that scene was classic D/L...love it! And nice catch on the wink...hadn't seen that before, well done!! And then Danny's grin in DoWaR...*Mo swoons and melts!* He is SOO gorgeous...I just want to wrap him up and keep him forever! Gah Linds is SOOO lucky! :lol:

Alright before I swoon myself into a puddle over the gorgeousness of Mr. Messer and his lovely smile and his beautiful lucky leading lady...I gotta head on off to work! :p Swooning is so much more fun, if only I could figure out a way to use it to pay my bills! :lol:

Have a fabulous day shippy buddies...I'll be back later!

*With one last swoon over THAT smile of Danny's...Mo climbs into her bubble and shimmers away!* :D

I love all these pics!:)

And for this pic, I still maintain that it looks like they are holding hands!

mer I absolutly love that pic where they look like they're holding hands!!

carolina I love the winking pic and the touching pic and the smiling pic!! Oh well I seem to like all the pics.......what's the harm in that !! :lol:

As for the TV programme question i'll leave it because i live in the UK but agree... I can imagine them on the sofa watching friends!

today is....HUMP DAY!* That's right shippers today is the unofficial weekly anniversary of the day our couple started....becoming Canon!

Mo I love the name..... well be are cccaannnooonnn!

Good afternoon, guys!
Hey, I’ve miss a lot of posts…and I know that I’m late, but about the song, I think that ‘Where you are’ by Rascal Flatts is good for D/L. I like Rascal Flatts, but unfortunately in Italy aren’t much famous.

I love all the pics, but my favourite is where he says that he could ask her to marry him. Definitely, Super Man is my favourite episode. :)

About the show…I can see them watching friends, too, on the couch eating marshmallows…if they aren’t doing ‘something else’… :D

Chell…I read your fic and I love it, but I couldn’t leave a review… :(

carolina said:
Jen, it is from 3.21 Past Imperfect
carolina, that explains a lot! Haven't seen that epi yet! Tomorrow 'Some buried Bones' will be aired here.

Still a long way 'til SD... :(

*Mo sends poor Stuffy some delicious homemade soup, a warm blanket, and some delicious cookies...all hand delivered by the one and only delectable Mr. Messer!* There ya go honey, enjoy for a bit...and I hope you feel better! Danny's good for making one feel better!

Awwww thanks hun! :) I do feel a lot better now...of course your soup and cookies helped...not to mention Danny bringing them to me. You're the bestest Mo *hugs* Danny stayed for a while so I'm happy now :D

Much wubs to Chell for helping me with adding pictures to my post :)

303_0963.jpg

Yes I know this scene was heart-wrenching for us shippers, but this specific picture I absolutely love. The hurt in Lindsay's eyes is so powerful...it's clear she does not want to turn Danny away. I love the intensity in her look and how much it pains her to say she's not ready yet.

[image]
http://csi-caps.com/albums/csiny/s2/215/B/215_1907.jpeg
[/image]

Sorry for the link, it wouldn't post here. I love how Danny puts his arm behind her chair (she probably knows it too) and flashes the trademark Messer smile. This scene was great. "What was I thinking, betting against a country girl". :lol: Makes me laugh every time.

It's awfully quiet in here, where are my fellow-shippers?

Not that I have time to see you...I'm going to bed, need to be up very early tomorrow morning.

I'm hoping I'll have some good dreams :D!
Bye bye!

Okay, I'm limited on time and I haven't read anythin, but I want to say hi to my favorite thread. I hope all my DL buddies are shipping happily, I'm shipping happily on my cruise through the Caribbean. I wont be able to check if you guys even reply, so leave nice things for me so when I get home I can read them! That means you too Twinny!

Love you all, and DL = love

UBER CANON = DL = UBER LOVE!

Hey Radical618 I hope you are having a good cruise!!! :)

Wow guys we were really spoilt when looking for pics- so many wounderful DL moments!!

Oh yay I just realised that I have become a CSI Level One :)

I have just seen Spiderman 3 and as we were talking about what Danny and Lindsay watch I was thinking.... What film would they go see???? Would it be a romatic/action or horror etc!

Still loving all the pics :)...I just got in after a very, very long day and all those lovely D/L moments really cheered me up... :D

This one's from 'Past Imperfect' too:

21_2.jpg

So funny how they both are holding some documents to show the other, but neither one of them is looking at it...they only have eyes for each other... :cool:

Aaah and txs Carolina for those DoWaR pics...I love that ep because that marked the return of funny and happy Lindsay... :D

Mer txs for the 'blue light' answer...have to watch SoY again since I cannot remember that scene...

And Delia I love it here too ;)

I'm off to bed now...will be here to take your shift again tomorrow morning Mo... :D

edit - Re: Rad and Natty

Rad your in the caribbean! WoW! Look out for pirates...maybe you could bring a really cute one back for us as a souvenir *points at avvie*...have fun!

Natty congrats on the promotion and I think if they are going to watch a movie together it would be something like 'Spider Man' (although I didn't really like the 3rd) or 'Pirates' because those movies have everything...humour, romance and action...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back