Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catey, you've got about 48 hours to go before the episode! :)

Dutch, like you ideas about 'spilling drinks' too. ;)

I've come with extra M&M's and a little bit of cheesecake. I hope this will help us out until Wednesday...Anyone checking up on our couple in the broom closet? :devil:

I won't be taking off on Wednesday or Thursday--end of the year stuff...So Mo, you'll have to help me through. :cool:

Anyone have any bets as to what will probably happen with D/L (besides what we know) on Wednesday?? Put in spoiler boxes if need be. :)

Im definitely gonna get me an "Ogre" sized bag of Peanut Butter M and M's for Wednesday. That way it will cover CSI: NY and LOST :)

This week is going to be amazing, so far it has been kick ass. Gosh I'm spo ready for some DL action, not gonna lie. I'm getting into LV a heck of a lot, so my shippy senses are going berserk between all my new (and old) ships. Wednesday needs to come a lot faster, I wish I had a laptop, I' be watching and typing on here the ENTIRE eppy, oh well, I'll jump on here as soon as the eppy ends, fo' sho'

hugs to all, kisses to all, cookies to all!

I am ready for Wed,:) *checks calender impatiently waiting for Wed. to come**

Here a question to think about:

Danny and Lindsay have been flirting and bantering for 2 years now. When I first saw Lindsay on the scene, I felt the attraction between Danny and Lindsay instantly.

Did you guys feel the same way as I did, felt the instant attraction and making the words of Mac in "Till Death Do Us Part/" echo true?

Vex, I'm with you. I'm one who seen instant attraction from the get go with the two of them. There was just something about them that made me think that they would make an excellent pairing and that there was a pairing in the making between the two. And this from a person who never shipped before! Now, although D/L are my OTP, I'm starting to see pairs in more of my favorite shows. See what these two started. lol

Lynny!
That's right damnit, I'll hit you with Aiden or Angell! .. I love doing that. Wow, you finally added interests! and btw, Glad you finally added C/N into that dangit banner of yours!
Haha, I know you love whacking me. :) YAY! I have CatNip in my siggy!
I'm one who seen instant attraction from the get go with the two of them.
Same, I shipped them since Zoo York when she stared at him because he played the prank on her to call Mac 'Sir'. :lol:
Even when they were talking outside the cage, before Lindsay stepped in. He was like "How ya doing? Danny Meser."--his voice was so full of lust and heat! I loved it. So hot... :D
I was already like, "Whoa! Sexual tension!" :devil:

Ohhhh, how great is it to be right (about D/L)!

Yo Shippers! I'm not the least bit jumpy about Wednesday. :rolleyes:

I didn't see "Til Death Us Do Part" until the second season (after D/L met) so I couldn't apply that knowledge of Danny to when he first met "Montana". I didn't even know what shipping was until I came to this site. But I guess you could say I saw something interesting from the beginning. There was an attraction--but from what I had heard about CSI shows...they didn't want to go the 'romance route'.

Danny and Lindsay's playful yet agitated relationship was fun to see in "Zoo York," "Bad Beat" etc. But "City of the Dolls" sealed the deal. I thought that the PTB would be crazy not to play on the kind of chemistry! And I've been shipping ever since! Wub this ship! It's so sailing...yea! :D

Later. :cool:

Love is in the air.....Dances away! :lol:

Oh, I remember when Danny called her "Montana" again and she was like "It's Lindsay, Lindsay Monroe!" I grinned and thought that it was so cute: Hey, Danny Messer's finally MET HIS MATCH!
So that got me thinking about he 'Til Death Do Us Part'-moment. I actually believe that I was one of the first people to point it out. :D
Haha, I love how CBS has taken the romantic route. It makes the show seem less... dark and happier + sweeter. :)

City of the Dolls--was so adorable, when he held her hand and they were both STARING. :lol:

*Joins Auda and sings: LOOOOVE IS IN THE AIR!*

So that got me thinking about he 'Til Death Do Us Part'-moment. I actually believe that I was one of the first people to point it out.

Hmmm...actually I think I will take those honors. :lol: I gotta be silly. It doesn't matter, but I'm glad that you said that. I think Alyssa wrote a fic about that very thing. Where the heck is she these days. :confused:

Please join us, Delia. Just us in fluffy dance! :D

Anyone want to guess who wrote the finale? (Ummm...the same one that wrote "Til Death Us Do Part.") ;)

^^ Yay, will do! *Dances with Aud and everybody else*

Oh, the Finale: Snow Day (aka. Superep #3 with that cute cape!) is written by: Pam Veasey, Peter M. Lenkov. I love them both. They're great writers (especially in terms of D/L)!! :)

Ahh, I miss Aly! :( I haven't seen her in... AGES.

*Mo pops in, giddy over the D/L smex to come...inspired by Dutch's lovely singing earlier...Mo sings one of the hottest musical smexy songs...:
"Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
our games of make belive are at an end . . .
Past all thought of "if" or "when" -
no use resisting:
abandon thought, and let the dream descend . . ."
Man I tell ya, if I didn't already love Danny, I would so fall in love with the Phantom...gah that guy can sing! :devil: *
Anyway...Hi all!! Welcome to our haven of hope, our bubble of bodacious bodies, our city of coitus!! :devil: I am hyped, jazzed, stoked and every other positive, happy, joyful expression of attitude that I can be! :D :D Lol, I'm currently high on my D/L heroin and lovin' life! :lol:

Lynny dearie said:
Yeah and I'm supposed to be writing Catherine a four page essay on why stealing gas is wrong, Oh wait. I bribed Lindsay into doing that. I knew I liked her for a reason!
Lol, you crack me up! Linds told me she only agreed to write that for you, cuz she knew you'd try to mack on Danny if she didn't...plus she didn't want you whacked by Cath, she's nice like that! ;)

Soph hon asked:
How long is it now til the finale, Mo?
ohhh honey, let's see...*Mo looks at her watch...*...49 hours and 35 minutes!!!!!! Yay! :lol:

Dutch bunny said:
so I will be safely curled up in the corner under a fleece blanket with a large soda and a bowl filled with M&M's...phones and door bell turned off...curtains closed, lights turned low...Showtime!
sounds like you've got it all planned out hon, well done! Way to plan ahead, that's always smart! ;) Although for myself, I'm leery of soda and food...I have a tendency to throw things when I get excited or nervous, so I'm thinking I'll be avoiding anything that is stain producing Wednesday night! :lol:

And can I say again, OMG Dutch I love that you were singing that song! "Phantom" is one of my favorite all time musicals and that song is SOOOO amazing!! YAY! Look, Aud wub our singing rubbed off! Wohoo!!!

My fluffy wub Aud hon said:
I won't be taking off on Wednesday or Thursday--end of the year stuff...So Mo, you'll have to help me through.
Darlin' I am here for you, we'll support eachother, cuz I can't take Wed. or Thurs. off either...so we'll be dead tired and squeeing up a storm together! Yay us! ;)

Rad hon said:
I wish I had a laptop, I' be watching and typing on here the ENTIRE eppy
Lol :lol: is it really sad that that is one of the main reasons I wanted and went out and bought myself a new laptop? Heehee, it's one of the lovely benefits to be sure...although it's kinda expensive! :p But I do love it! ;)

Aud Fluffykins said:
Yo Shippers! I'm not the least bit jumpy about Wednesday.
No need to be jumpy...we have picture proof that our ship is sailing scandlously well off into the sunset! ;) We're golden...and they're HOT!! :devil:

I'm so not a patient person y'all :rolleyes: ...and this is testing my patience to it's utter furthestmost limits! :p But it's still so worth it, cuz we know this eppy is gonna ROCK for us and them! Yay!!! I CANNOT wait!!

Aud Pam Veasey and Peter Lenkov wrote the finale...that's just one of the million reasons why I cannot sit still and am jumping for joy over this finale eppy!!! :lol: :lol:

*Mo giggles and dances off with Aud singing..."Past the point of no return...!" :devil: *

^^ We are Golden and we're TOTALLY hot! :) *Highfives Mo and laughs, all the while jumping on her couch and boucing and eating M&Ms*
..and this is testing my patience to it's utter furthestmost limits!
Ahhh, honey. I know how you feelZ! I feel the same. I'm so jumpy and H-I-G-H and SMILING. :)
I bet the scene's gonna be better than we ever thought it would be!

*Mo giggles right back...in full fan girl mode now, and high fives Del!* We are SO good as gold and HOT as the freakin' sun! :devil: Gah I SOOOOO love this ship peeps, they make me totally happy! :lol:

Lol, yeah people at work today were looking at me weird, I couldn't stop fidgeting and then whenever they'd ask what was up, I'd just be like "It needs to be Wed!" and they'd look at me funny! :lol:

Yeah hon, I sure hope the scene is as good as we hope...nah, screw that, it's gonna be as totally freakin' awesome as we all hope/know it is!!! :D And I cannot wait! :lol:

*Mo dances like a 5 yr. old who has to potty...giggling and grinning all the while!* :lol:

P.s. I was thinking about it today and I think all my staring at these nekkid pics of Danny have ruined me for any other man... :devil: He is just so dang fine! *drools!*

Ahhh, yes. We shippies sure make you happy + we make D/L happy too!

God, wish it was Wednesday already!

Oh I love Danny, but I love my boyfriend too... (Ahh, he's a New Yorker too which sucks since I don't get to see him alot. :() but YES--Danny's body is amaaazing. :)

I think it's the accent that does it for me...or well part of what does it for me! Guys with accents are just SOO hot! :devil:

It really does need to be Wed...like now! *Mo checks her clock and calendar...* Nope not Wed. yet...dang it! :lol:

Oh and back to the question of did I notice an instant attraction...TOTALLY!! I kinda came in on D/L in the middle of Seas. 2 and then caught up on the early eppies later, but from the very first moment I saw between D/L I was hooked and knew they belonged together! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back