Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks so much messermonroe and vexus for the warm welcome...yeah i know am gonna enjoy my stay here especially with you guys around haha....

Is it too early to Par-Tay?! Haha, 3 DAYS! WOOO!

^^Oh yeah, I live in the middle of no where so have to umm...watch the ep in "other ways" too *grins*.

Yay for D/L! WE ARE CANON!

----------------------------------------------------
Oh, and guys? Do any of you know which hospital Louie was taken to? The very place where Danny took Lindsay home.... :)

Anyone? I need it for my new fic :D Help appreciated :D

Natty
I live in England and have to watch the eps in *coughs* other ways. It airs at 6:00am on thursday orning over here, I think thursday is going to be a very long day!!!

hey hun, what do you mean "it airs over here at 6am?! where the heck do u get to see it?! lol

Damn, Mo! lol i missed you again! **Wipes off the yummy vanilla ice cream and strawberry sauce** You cant hide from me Mo huni! hehe :D

I had nooo idea it was Mothers Day over in US today so... Happy Mother's Day!!!! to every mom, mom-to-be, and especially to Anna!!! Im pretty sure it will be special for her :D yay!!

Messermonroe

I think its 'angel of mercy'.... but im not 100 pc lol for some reason i can hear flack saying it in my ear :lol:

Chelliyah, I mean thats when it airs in the US, LOL. So when its 10pm over there its 6am here!! Have you been able to see any eps past 315???

Like Celliyah said I had no idea it was mother's day over in the US. So i'm saying HAPPY MOTHERs Day to all mums and Anna!!

^^^ hehe OIC lol well, it really depends on where abouts, cause usually its about 5 - 7 hrs between us i think... :confused: oh well hehe

yeah i have seen most of them lol - i know im naughty :p hehe - the only ones i havent seen the whole way through is heart of glass, the ride in... and i think i have only seen about half of what schemes may come. Wat about you?

^^ Well that's funny...over here it "airs" ;) at 5:00am on thursday morning...I'm even considering setting my alarm since I have that day off :cool:...btw Nina according to my calender the 17th of May is a public holiday in Sweden too... :D

I'm glad to be back here...yesterday I've been on my feet for 24 hours straight - had my primary school's reunion, which was a total blast...I was exhausted...so I just read all :eek: your posts... :)

Welcome newbies! Enjoy the fun! :lol:

And for favorite D/L ep's I'd have to say for season two RSRD, when imo their relationship really began to take shape and for season three I can't decide between NWILL and SOOH...I guess I have to wait a few days to see if the finale deserves the first place :p...but somehow I'm pretty sure it will... :D

You all need to put a time clock on this thread
Well catey MINE 's still ticking...and you're right about the DVD's; they're great and having the ep's on your PC as well is excellent for making screencap's :)...which I will be doing all thursday... :rolleyes:

Liff and Stuffy I love the idea of stealing their clothes...let's see what they'll do in that situation :devil:...*zooms in and focuses camera*

Mer, Catey congrats on becoming lab techs! And Mo I love that HOT WP! :D

ok, this is my first post in this thread
but i've been reading it for a while.
and i have to agree with what everyone says
truely, the show would no tbe the same without their scenes
absolutely ah-dorably key-ute

:eek: Dutch! Are you implying that Stuffy and I are stealing? I asure you we are not...we just happened to stumble on a pair of keys on the floor. They were nameless so we took them. Right Stuffy? :D

It just so happens that I got the keys to Lindsay's apartment, and Stuffy got Danny's apartment *whistles innocently* See? We didnt steal anything...we just found the correct keyhole and decided to ransack their apartments whilst they were busy :devil:

Perfectly innocent if you ask me. *hides clothes*

Chelliyah i've seen them all!!

My favorite D/L ep, i'm not really sure!! But the worst is definatly 303 (when Danny was stood up) but then again if that hadn't happened then 318 (the near kiss) would never had happened!!

I have rambled on abit but now because i'm thinking about all the D/L eps I can't stop thinking about this weeks coming ep. I think i'm high on D/L!!:)- Like thats a bad thing though!

I must have eaten to many M & Ms!!! :lol:

Dutch

I'm glad to be back here...yesterday I've been on my feet for 24 hours straight - had my primary school's reunion, which was a total blast...I was exhausted...so I just read all your posts...

Oh bless ur lil cotton socks hun!!! You must be totally exhausted!!!! **Hugz**

Natty

hehe Lucky you!!! i like to watch the Major DL ones if i can get them lol next weeks is a definate must to see so im hoping some kind person / people will upload it some place ;)

hehe Some one say M&M's??!!
Yummy!!!!!!!!

Welcome Newbies! :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there (and Anna, too). :)

Mo, how do you always know my favorite artists! I say that D/L should have some massive, hot rock love song playing like Delia said. "Feel Like Makin' Love" or "Hungry Like the Wolf" would be fine. :lol: I'm personally rooting for some Led Zeppelin or Kid Rock (Wanna be a Cowboy, Baby?? :devil:) Okay, that's all naughty isn't it. :devil: :lol: :devil:

Now if they play a "Save a Horse" only with change it with 'ride a Danny', I'll faint. :p

Like we are really using these anymore! Only people living under a CSI rock don't know about this stuff! Lol. My question is: How did Danny get half-naked so fast?!!! Did Ms. Lindsay just get excited and tear his clothes off! Or did he just take his shirt off after spilling some booze on it, and Linds took off the rest?? :lol:

Anyway, my favorite D/L episode is still "City of the Dolls". I think it's still the episode that they really realized that there was that 'heat' between them. They were already attracted to each other, but the hand holding was a really good sign for them. They both walked away astonished! :eek:

This is going to be the longest three days of our shippers lives! Anyone have any good D/L smut fics we can read? :confused:

^^^squee!!!!! The "almost-kiss" :D

dutch my love, Aliff and I just helped Danny out a little bit by clearing all the clothes. The keys just *happened* to fit into Danny and Lindsay's apartment locks. I'm still keeping an eye on those cameras, DL can't hide from me...or any of us for that matter :lol:

catey dear I could get a DVR and not worry about wasting the tape :) but I don't mind not having one. Besides, I know certain people will have the vids up on YT anyways. I can just watch those. Now if only I had bought the ZEN video mp3 player...curses :mad:

Ahh...i couldn't write smut if my life depended on it.

Maybe someday :p , but theheathen42 has an interesting collection of smut fics :)

Ooh Liff I'm so sorry *NOT* :p my mistake...You're absolutely right...finder's keepers :D...And since you're in there don't forget to check for towels ;)...all totally innocent of course...

Oh bless ur lil cotton socks hun!!! You must be totally exhausted!!!! **Hugz**
Well I'm over that now...got home at 6.00am this morning (went out with some old classmates :cool:) and slept till 1.00pm to go and visit my mum...which reminds me: "Happy mother's day!" :D

natty I didn't like LRC either, but your absolutely right...if she hadn't stood him up then perhaps things would've gone terribly wrong because Lindsay was forcing herself to doing things her mind wasn't capable of dealing with at that time... :(

...Chell I'm sure there will be plenty of kind people around :)...aren't there always?!?... ;)

Welcome Miss_Boa_Vista!

Towels? What towels *slides them under the bed* I see no towels Dutch! Lindsay's towel-less....which could probably mean she don't need them to dry off - Danny could help with that. :devil: (i have such a dirty mind...its unhealthy)

*ahem* yes, if you're lookin' for Danny's towels, you're gonna have to ask Stuffy, that would be her keys :D

Although...i dont think she'd be sharin' anything - hehehe :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back