Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

spoiler for Past Imperfect
    Pairings. Danny/Hawkes, Mac/Stella You are all right, Lindsay isn't in much of 320 or 321. From what I've seen she's barely in 321, but mind you, things can change. From what I've seen, she's in the lab, but interacts with Danny there. Some of speculation is, because 321 is being taped on location, Anna didn't travel to NY with her baby, so she's not in the episode that much.

2. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hey guys!

I
    Understand her limited screen time. I respect her in not traveling with a newborn so small. I am just glad that she is in ep. 19, 20, and 21. I wonder about ep.22 too?

3. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

^^:lol: Love your icon vex

Well at least she sees a bit of screentime. Hopefully we'll see more of her near the end of the season, and some more lovely D/L action! The upcoming eppys look really interesting, I hope we get to hear about Danny's past...maybe Louie is mentioned?

4. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I liked your poem a lot, it was really good. Keep up the good work!

5. dl_shipper34

^^Ahoy speedymeg25!! Welcome aboard shipmate. As a general rule in Shipper Central, you must write at least 3 lines in each post ;) Hope you enjoy our beautiful new thread :D

*tosses confetti into the air in celebration of all that is D/L* Yes I know I did it before but it's so much fun!

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo sneaks in giggling and flicks the lights on and off several times in thread...just for fun dramatic effect...then speaking like Dracula says..."Good evening my pretties!" :lol: :lol: Okay sorry about that, not sure what brought on that bit of weirdness! :rolleyes: Anyway, hi everyone! :D How's it going?

Chell! HI! Glad you liked the opening and all my fun stuff...I had a blast making it all! :D Hey by the way...*Mo giggles again and then dumps whipped cream and strawberry ice cream on Chell's head!* Had to! :D

No kidding dl ship, just another minute or two...but then again, if they'd waited I guarentee they would have gotten way more :devil: than they anticipated! D/L has ALOT of pent up smexual tension going on between them! :devil:

Okay my computer is being dumb and won't let me right click for some reason right now, it's pissing me off cuz it's new! But anyway I'll have to wait to say what I was gonna say about the spoilers...dang it! :p

Catey I LOVE your avie hon...that is so dang sweet, it just makes me "Awwww!" I love it! :D

Okay y'all I'm gonna go fix whatever's up with my comp...be back later! :D

Pssstt..We're Canon!!!!! :D

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Just a quick visit before I'm off to work. :(

Makes me wonder if any of those reporters followed them back after they left the courtroom to go to her motel. Now that are some pictures I'd love to see. :devil:
    And catey's right. I've received some updated info too and she has scenes WITH Danny :D in ep #21.

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

haha, thanks dutch. I told you so! :D Your icon is so cute! Is that Anna from the CBS Gala just a while ago? She's too adorable! :D Gotta love her on top of everything else!
    Seriously, D/L are two beautiful absolutely stunning people! Their kids will be stunning too!

9. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

OMG YOU GUYS WHAT DID I MISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHEN WAS THERE A DANNY/LINDSAY KISS!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
    FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M GONNA KILL MY TIVO!!!!!!!!
    I NEVER SAW IT!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited because this type of posting is against board rules and is considered spamming and it stretches the screen out.

Also, this post does not contain at least three lines of on topic posting.

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oh, it wasn't really a kiss. It was a eskimo-almost-kiss.
    Look up 'Sleight Out of Hand' on youtube and there'll be a few videos of the almost-kiss. :) So, you won't have missed it! :D Have fun!
    [​IMG]

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning! (I need to find some new good morning songs! The few I have are getting old! :rolleyes: :lol: !) HIya all, how are we all this morning? Good I hope!

YAY! I'm so glad you got that more confirmed! Linds scenes = Good, Linds scenes WITH Danny = Great!! :lol: Plus we know D/L have the bug scene together in Ep.19 still right? I've heard about that and hadn't heard that we don't get it anymore, so I'm assuming it's still in?! That'll be cute! ;)

Kate!! Hi hon!! Yeah there's plenty of video of the "Eskimo" kiss as I think we've dubbed it, out there! So you should be able to see it! It was such a great D/L ep, I hope you can find a way to see it, cuz you'd love it! I know it!!

Love the pic Delia they're just SO dang cute! :D

Okay off to get ready for work for me! Wohoo... :p
    Later my lovelies!

Peace! ;)

Psssttt...again...We're Canon! :lol:

12. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

That pic is so adorable. What ep was that one from. (Haven't been up to date with the show as of late due to family issues and travel.) I got me a new banner of when Lindsay left and I wnat an icon of when Danny came to her. Just me on a canon rant again, don't mind it.

13. dl_shipper34

:lol: Very true dutch

Woot D/L work together!! :D awesome. I feel much better knowing Lindsay/Anna will be in the next few eppys.

kissme beautiful pic hun. :lol: I loved that episide, especially the fact that they were on two different cases yet she managed to get Danny to carry her around. Of course we all know the real reason why she did it ;)

Tristianna your banner is adorable :D

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This post was edited for the above reason...everything was put on separate lines. Now the screen size is back to normal.

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Ah kissme I know, I know! I just got freaked out (again :rolleyes:) when I first read the ep #21 spoilers...But I'm relaxed now :)...And you're right it's Anna at the Gala; just made it a little more pink. :D

Yup, they're working the bug case together in the next ep and that totally 'creepy' scene is still in it as far as I know. Super Lindsay to the rescue! :lol: :lol:

Yeah that was funny. When he appeared I at first was thinking: "What is he suddenly doing on this case?", but she's a clever girl :cool: and came up with the perfect reason to want him there - LOL :lol:

Tristianna I love that banner. I has some great moments and the 'Jane Austen' font :), which is my favorite. And dl_shipper yours is so beautiful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.