Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netartemisa

netartemisa Dead on Arrival

OMG, OMG!! I haven't written here for ages!!!!
    And then... a couple of days ago, I was looking for a D/L icon in google, and I opened a web... and I read the words 3x18 (and an alarm rang on my head: That was the episode when Lindsay was returning!!!) and I got lose... and then one word brights over any other CANON!!!! I couldn't believe it!! So I started reading some comments about the episode and I understood: I was true :D
    Well.... new thread, perfect timing to open it :p I love the poem which resumes their path to this moment... and those caps and those artworks are beautiful!!
    Well, nothing more... just saying Congrats you all D/L shippers!! We made it, we're canon!!! jajaja

Edit to add: Third season starts next Tuesday on Spain, so I will enjoy new moments soon!!!! Yayyyy!

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Congrats! SEASON THREE IS WHEN D/L OFFICIALLY BECOMES CANON!! God, it was amazing! :) I'm sure I speak for everyone here.
    [image] I love the poem which resumes their path to this moment... [/image] Same, Mo's precious poem kicked off a great thread!
    Love your signature by the way, netartemisa! :) I'm the biggest GG, House and HP fan ever!

3. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

@ mercy: Yes, they call me the closet shipper. Now I am home to stay. There is jsut something about these two that make you wonder....

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Wow so I'm gone for a few hours and look how much I've missed!! Mer that description was beautiful *claps*. Sums it up perfectly. I agree with everyone who has said that it was nice to see Lindsay reaching out first. Lindsay_Montana love the quotes hun. :lol: Nice to go back to those wonderful D/L moments.

I want to thank each and every one of you. All of you are amazing and I'm really happy to share my D/L love with others. Hugs to you all!!! *runs around hugging everyone and throws confetti and other random things*

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning shippy buddies! :D *Mo pauses and takes a deep breath of morning air, noticing a hint of something sweet as well...what is that...could it be...CANON?!!!* :lol: :lol:

Lindsay_Mont thanks for all those quotes! So many great D/L moments, how can anyone not love this ship! I mean with banter and cute moments like that! Lol, they make me laugh, smile and giggle all the time! :D

:lol: Welcome hon! Lol, yeah the speculation about what that comment means, usually lands me in the gutter every time too! Lands me in the gutter and/or gets me whacked by the meter! ;) But it's worth it! :devil:

Alright I'm off to work... :p Have a great shippy day y'all! Enjoy our sweetly sailing ship and I'll be back later! :D

Peace out! ;)

6. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Chell bounds in with a big bucket full of DL goodies, and some hot peppermint chocolate for everybody

Woooohoooo!!!!!! Yay! i can't believe we are on thread 15 already!! well, yes, actually i can :lol: But dang, i don't post/visit for 2 days and BOOM we are all ready finished with thread #14 and bang on in to #15!! YAY!!!!! :D :D :D [​IMG]

i cant stop watching the CANON moment... **Day dreams** hehe i looove the way Danny tries to lead Lindsay out of the courtroom, but she pulls him back... that is jus soo cute!! And i love the way they jus looked at each other when the judge started talking... AWWWWWWWW

Mo!!!!! aww i loooved the opening to the thread.. and the poem!!! it was jus gorgeous!!! and i totally fell in love with the collages ya did... made me feel all gooey with D/L Love hehe Good job!!! :D

Shall we say.... CANON?!?!?!?!?! :D

7. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Wow, and to think I was lucky to have mom record the show cause I was in college. Now I can see that special moment over and over again.

8. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

^^I went to Itunes and downloaded first thing Thursday morning.

Yay for the new thread. Maybe I will do more posting than lurking in this thread :)

Jen

9. dl_shipper34

Yes!!! We so need a REAL kiss...not an almost-kiss that gets ruined by impatient reporters...curse them all. :mad: All they had to do was wait a few extra seconds...or minutes :lol:

Wow this thread is brand new and we already have over 50 posts. The D/L ship is bringing in more passengers!

10. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^ :lol: damn reporters! (lol that never gets old :lol:)

I am not surprised how many new shippers weve been getting the past couple months too...D/L is the BEST :D

same here! then I watched over and over about a bagillion times :p

so only...2 weeks and one day left? I think...? I cant wait to see our next ep!

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Love the quotes and the pic's! So many perfect moments *sigh*

I can't wait to see the next ep either goodnite and I hope *crosses fingers* that there will be some kind of reference to Super Ep!
    And we might wanna cherish the moments from ep19 (were D/L are working a case together :)) because as far as I can tell Lindsay's hardly gonna be in ep20 :( and she perhaps isn't even in ep21 at all :eek:.

12. Dantana

Dantana Victim

Hey Mercy, I never really thought of the hug in the way you described it. I think later on I watch it again and think of the "appropriate balance" you mentioned.

I must say, it will be very interesting if the writers can keep this relationship going in a unique and clever way. So far so good!!!!!

13. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

I dont know why Linds wouldnt be getting more screentime if anything. I mean, we only saw like .05 seconds of her in each ep while she was pregnant. Wouldnt they want to bring her back at least a little more during the last four eps? I wonder If it has to do with anna's pregnancy and spending time with the fam or will there be some interesting plotline? I doubt it though-Linds has had alot of drama for one season. I hope shes still in the eps alot though...:( maybe she has some big thing in the finale?

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yep! The gutter is a nice place to be. :)
    Just because we don't have much news about Lindsay doesn't mean that she's not going to be in the episode. We have that all the time, sometimes Flack or Peyton or Adam or Sid aren't included in the spoilers and they are still there. Especially now that she's back, I'm pretty sure that she's going to be in the episodes.

15. dl_shipper34

That's what I was thinking. Perhaps Anna does want some time to her newborn daughter. Can't say I blame her. Maybe TPTB are cooking something up for the finale. Hopefully we'll get to see her though, I really like her. I also heard that we might learn a bit more about Danny's past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.