Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Whats the matter Chell, don't loves me anymores?

I'm still in.. what happened.. land to understand all of these spoilers. Her waking up in his bed alone, is like? where the hell is danny? and my other thought is: haha I've done been there. ha!..

Only 1 more day left!

got me thinking is what scenes involve Danny and Lindsay in Ep,. 20-23. Are we going to see a hug? A kiss? I hope the writers don't just send Lindsay right in his bed without seeing some of the small moments in between. :) :)

Hi Chell! Nice to see you too! Isn't this just an exciting and terrific time? That being said, I hope they go easy on our pair. This season has had enough angst between the two. I'd love to see something, anything that the super ep promised. I agree with what a few have said in
we see something between the two before Lindsay wakes up in Danny's bed. Anything in the next few episodes, whether it be holding hands, or what not, would be nice.
And, just to be me, I'll be back tomorrow night, tempting Mo and Mercy with my spoilers. lol. See ya!

Vex, your avvie is hypnotizing. That or I am really tired. :D

Dutch, I was drinking soda when I read your ‘yoda mode’ and now the desk is sticky from it going everywhere :lol:

lynn who's jealous of linds said:
I'm still in.. what happened.. land to understand all of these spoilers. Her waking up in his bed alone, is like? where the hell is danny? and my other thought is: haha I've done been there. ha!..
Well, if you’ve done been there, lynn, where was macky at the time? With melly? Ha! Oh, and nobody in this room agreed to squee less, you must’ve fallen asleep and dreamt that part. So… Squee! I bet you squee for D/L when you think no one is listening! C’mon, say it with me “I am fluffy, hear me squee!” :lol: *blows kisses*

Catey, I have made a deal with myself in regards to your special Danny and Lindsay spoilers. I am allowed to read your spoilers up until the finale, but for the finale I will try to abstain like I did for Super Ep. Gah, I still can’t believe I managed to do that! So spoil me!!! I’ll share some of the awesome m&m cookies our chell brought along! *waves hi to chelliyah*

I love how D/L related news brings everybody back into the thread (the usual suspects and newbies, too)!
Hmm, Delia hasn't been in since Friday, wonder if she knows about the spoilers...

Ahoy shipmates! You're right mer...hmmm where is Delia?? Maybe we should bribe her back here with cookies ;)

I feel a ficcy coming on from these delicious new spoilers. As Modie said, the scene happens near the beginning...what do you guys make of that? What are some of your ideas on how the scene will pan out?

Woot new eppy tonite!! This is in a SB just to be safe :). Looking forward to this one...jousting match? A knight pierced by a sword? My kind of ep! I have an affinity to swords and the like :D yah I know I'm crazy...I have three in my room. Anyone know if there's going to be D/L action here? Maybe some more banter?

Hello, hello! Happy hump day (in light of our recent spoilers I felt that was definitely appropriate! :devil: :lol: ) and new eppy day! Yay! It's about time we got a new eppy! Can't wait for tonight and I think I might have a heart attack waiting for the season finale...although I've decided it's a good/bad thing to have to wait...cuz the longer the wait, the more D/L we get, but the sooner it comes the sooner we get to see "stuff", but then it's over and then it's summer with NO D/L for a loooooong time! So I keep going back and forth! :rolleyes: :lol:

You all are going to drive me nuts with squeeing. I thought we agreed you were going to cut back on that?

Have you read the latest batch of spoilers honey?! Trust me the squees ain't stoppin' anytime soon! ;)

Lynny said:
Me squee? hahaha... thats funny. I thought you put me and squeeing in the same sentence. I don't squee. Unless its catnip then you'll hear me squee. and when Mac's on the screen. but other then that. I don't squee.

So you're saying you squee a little? :D (Sorry "Dumb and Dumber" moment..."So you're saying there's a chance?" Anyone, anyone?!) Anyway! Lynny squees... *Mo looks at Lynny...* what, you do! Just not as often as us fluffies...but she still does! :lol:

Catey teased:
tempting Mo and Mercy with my spoilers. lol.

Lol, yeah...you're a spoiler seductress Catey! That's what I've decided! :lol: But since I love being spoiled and can't resist them, that's a good thing! ;)

Okay so I was talking to my Aud just a bit ago...(thanks again for the spoilers Fluffy Twin, you're fabulous! ;) )
Okay y'all here's how I say it's gonna go down at the very end of the finale...and I'm actually fairly confident about this, in fact Lynny I'm willing to put money down on this if you want to wager against me! ;) I say, after our whole Linds waking up in Danny's bed thing (squee!!!), the whole Danny getting taken hostage and getting beat up...Linds will finally get fed up and rush into the room where Danny is being held...spooking the bad guy who will manage to get a shot off before being taken down. And our last scene will be Danny getting hit (we won't see where) and falling over, with Linds seeing this, a look of utter fear and horror on her face...fade to black, to be continued. They're going to make us wonder if Danny survives or not for the whole summer! Because think about it, that way Zuiker's "spoiler" makes sense...because death is the only thing that can dash their destiny and come between them...that is SO what I say happens!! And I can't decide how I feel about that yet...I'll get back to y'all on that...
Okay so that was the longest spoiler box ever! :lol: Can't wait for our eppy tonight! Mer laugh away but I have to tape it again and won't get to watch it while it's airing... :p but I'll still watch it! :D Okay my friends...off I go about my day, happy thoughts to you all...

*Mo skips off humming to herself..."Love is in the Air..." * :D

taking a quick break from work to drop in and skim over entries here!

Just read from TVGuide online that: "Dinsday" shippers won't be disappointed! I'm psyched...but cautious, cause ya never know (reality checking)...quick thoughts though before i dart back to paperwork--i'm wishing for a scene where we catch the wedding bands on both their ring fingers. heee-hee.

Lindsay, bed, Danny's bed...aw! "we can take the night into tomorrow, living on feelings"<--this quote popped into my head when i read the spoilers...it's so D/L! sweet sweet love. that's all i need to say. but can the TPTB trump the Super Ep?? is it possible (you tell me...!)? there's the challange. jump on it. =)

kissmesweet, love that last line in your scenario back a few pages...and hunnnnny! cause they are just that sweet.

I love you, DL.

Angel I just read the Ausellio Report too and his "spoiler" made me smile so big!! Yay! Like any of us are gonna miss the finale anyway, but him saying we shouldn't miss it...I'm gonna be GLUED to my couch with my remote and pillow and the world's biggest smile permanently attached to my face...I can feel it! :D :D

Nice with the Whitney Houston there too hon! :D

*Mo giggles and wanders out of the thread, singing softly..."The ride with you was worth the fall my friend,
Loving you makes life worth living..." *

Mer who's completely nuts said:
Well, if you’ve done been there, lynn, where was macky at the time? With melly? Ha! Oh, and nobody in this room agreed to squee less, you must’ve fallen asleep and dreamt that part. So… Squee! I bet you squee for D/L when you think no one is listening! C’mon, say it with me “I am fluffy, hear me squee!” *blows kisses*

No way!! You'll never me say that.. Unless your in catnip then you might get lucky and hear that, but ha! not in any other thread... Macky was with Stella at that time while I was playing with Danny while Mo was playing.. with that one guy she likes to play with..

aunt Mo who lost her mind said:
So you're saying you squee a little? (Sorry "Dumb and Dumber" moment..."So you're saying there's a chance?" Anyone, anyone?!) Anyway! Lynny squees... *Mo looks at Lynny...* what, you do! Just not as often as us fluffies...but she still does!

I told you the only time I squee - Mac - and OTP. other then that, no squeeing. You might see me squeeing for Smacked and DuCaine moments.. but other then that. I don't squee..

Dutch, I was drinking soda when I read your ‘yoda mode’ and now the desk is sticky from it going everywhere
Whoops *hands merc some cloths to clean up the mess* Sorry! that's an old habit I'm trying to get rid of - manage, I do not :p

WoW, Mo that no two cents, that's a dollar! :eek: That was the most perfect angsty plot ever! There's something in the spoilers about Lindsay seeing Danny afterwards, but it doesn't say anything about his condition, so the idea of being left in the dark on his faith is a very likely possibility :D
Lynny your not even squeeing a little when Mo's having angsty thoughts? :cool: :lol:

As for the ep's until the finale
...are not many D/L scenes in the spoilers (but that doesn't mean there aren't any in the actual ep's ;))...The only ep that has them working the same case is #21 'Past Imperfect'. I do hope we get to see some more 'intimate' scenes before the 'Lindsay wakes up in D's apartment'-one :)

catey I can't wait to read your info on tonight's ep! :D

Keep in mind I haven't had time to visit the spoiler thread yet (I have the day off tomorrow, so it'll happen), but here is my response to
Mo[/b] & Dutch, re: season finale]So, here is my excitement and worry. Someone (forget who) said there was potential for a NWILL moment. That would be awesome, a reaffirmation of their new relationship and love for each other. My worry is that what AZ meant by 'destiny dashed' is that we may get another LRC, too. What I mean by that is this: Lindsay will be overwhelmingly glad he is okay in the end, but Danny held at gunpoint and/or shot reminds her of the friends that she loved and lost to violence. Maybe she'll put things on hold because she doesn't think she could deal with losing someone she is close to again. God, I hope that isn't it though! I want a happy, fluffy ending!!

Mercy, I admire your fortitude in trying to resist my spoiler action. You have more guts than me. I'm a spoiler whore, I need to know what is going on. Can I just reiterate, I love my satellite dish. lol. Anyway, on to tonite's episode. It is an abrreviated version, I missed the first 13 minutes because my daughter's dance class was rescheduled. So, here goes:
There was no D/L action in the last 47 minutes of the episode. If there was any interaction, it was in the first 13 minutes. Again, I apologize, Real life gets in the way sometimes. lol. But I will say that Lindsay is pretty much back to her season 2 incarnation. I really liked her in this episode. When she comes in with the report on the flower found with the one vic, she's so cute as she's doing her little story. Just so much better than the angst that we've been treated to all season. I also really liked Danny and Peyton together, they really do have a little brother big sister vibe. Flack was also great, and in this episode a lot more than normal. I'm sorry if I'm rambling, but I just didn't have any D/L to report. I really liked both cases, but the ear on the rat was freaky. Two good cases, a lot better than the last episode with the psychopathic teenager.

Moriel, you need to turn the TV to CBS before CSI:NY starts and then take the batteries out of the remote control. Then cross your fingers that your roomates wouldn't go to the trouble of flipping channels on the set itself. Really, if you can sneak into this forum when you're at work ;) you have the fortitude to take control and watch the ep as it airs! :lol:
Catey[/b],]Thank you so much for tonight's spoilers! Kinda dissappointing that there probably won't be any D/L, but your notes make me think it is a good ep regardless. I'll let ya know if anything D/L occurs the first 13 mins. ;)

ETA:
Catey, you didn't miss any shippiness in the first 13 minutes. In fact, the only regular characters Danny appeared in scenes with all ep were Mac and Peyton, no one else. But as you said, Flack was great! I so want a screencap of him holding up his fingers to indicate how much time Mac had. Danny tapping on the rat's cage was so... Danny. I enjoyed it. And Lindsay is awesome; it is so great to have back the Linds we know and love!
ETA2:
lynny, you have been doing so much fluffy squeeing for this eppy, I am confident you will soon be squeeing in this thread, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back