Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I checked the schedule on TVGuide.com and it has next week’s ep (April 18th) as 3x08 Consequences, the one with the paintball crime and no D/L :(. The following week (April 25th) is the new ep 3x21 Past Imperfect. Dutch, thank you so much for the 3x21 spoilers. Parts of it made me happy! :D

If any fellow shippers in the US have SpikeTV, TVGuide also lists it is airing eps of CSI:NY right after CBS’s ends. So the 18th you can see Consequences at 10 on CBS, then switch to SpikeTV at 11 to see 2x19 Super Men (with the pseudo-proposal pic1 pic2). On the 25th CBS has Past Imperfect at 10, and at 11 SpikeTV is showing 2x14 Stuck On You (pseudo-date at Cozy’s pic1 pic2).

CathStokes said:
If Linds is back to her old self, she could pull me back in D/L and thats being honest. But I do still want her to explain something or whatever. *ignored the next part*
We like honesty :). I too would like an explanation from Lindsay, but I doubt that the writers are going to go any more in-depth into her story this season, unless it is in relation to AZ's comments. (I really hope my spoiler speculation does not come true). They will probably keep it in reserve to pull it out at another inconvenient time, next season.

I am excited about the next few eps of the season. I can’t wait to see what comes next!

We all knw what Lindsay wsa thinking last night while she was in that apartment where her case was... "Gotta tell Danny about this place!" I was kinda dissapointed that there was no DL, but I thought the eppy was pretty decent overall. Besides, we don't have to worry about no DL, the finale is coming soon enough... yes yes yes. That is going to be AMAZING...

Chell said:
! Wat? awww course me loves u still Lynny!!! hehe i jus ran names off top of my head hehe **hands U a big chocolate Muffin**

My Chelly! *tackles* *eats muffin* I love your Danny icon. :D he's so cute.

Mer said:
We like honesty . I too would like an explanation from Lindsay, but I doubt that the writers are going to go any more in-depth into her story this season, unless it is in relation to AZ's comments. (I really hope my spoiler speculation does not come true). They will probably keep it in reserve to pull it out at another inconvenient time, next season.

Maybe we'll get lucky and a explaination will be given in the finale or in these eps to come. If we do have to wait for next season, hopefully its not long. *shrugs* But of course, we'll just have to wait and sees how its all played out.

I'm still loving twinny's icon. crap, Mo's breaking me man.

Hey guys!

Danny was gorgeous in that grey, tight shirt that he had on Wed. night. It was hot! *Fans myself**

I'm ready for the finale. I'm hyped for this year. Last year's finale, it was great, I just thought it was going to be something more.

I can't believe that the finale is just a month away! This season flew by fast. :(

okay, back on topic!

Where is everyone? Fanning themselves after hypenventilating? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Vexxie, how'd you know I fall down the stairs a lot? It's them big ol' silver platforms I wear. :eek:

Chell Bell whom I've missed like crazy said:Oh, Delia!!!! where are u huni???!!! we miss u! **sniff-sniff**

Really! Lynny, did you misplace her or something? We miss you, Delia! :(

Rebel Child said: If Linds is back to her old self, she could pull me back in D/L and thats being honest. But I do still want her to explain something or whatever. *ignored the next part*

Oh, sure. *usescatnipagainstyou* *shippingnickywithme* :lol: Don't you know she already told him---it's in her secret journal. :p I say she just give him a good time, then it won't matter what she does or doesn't do. :devil: :lol: :devil: Huggles her baby and gives her fluffy candy.

Okay fluffy question time to take our minds off the fact that the season finale is around the corner!

What draws Lindsay to Danny? What draws Danny to Lindsay? I don't just mean Teh Hotness of it all, but what draws them romantically, friendship wise, and on various different levels--together? :D

Have fun shippers! Don't dream anything about D/L that I wouldn't. :devil:

what draws Danny to Lidsay? He thought he had her figured out at the first look and she kinda prooved him wrong. she is constantly surprising him and she can stand her ground to him or anyone.

what draws Lindsay to Danny? I think her first impression of him wasnt that good but the more she learned about him the more she realized that there is more to him then hot & annoying. she can trust him and that means a lot for her IMHO

I think thye complement each other - professionaly and personaly which is why they work so great as a team, as friends and as lovers. they balance each other out. and they are suprising each other constantly mostly in the little things - what they do, what they say

^^Great answer carolina!!

Danny to Lindsay - She's from a completely different part of the country, but she's tough and doesn't take shit from anyone. She has a strong spirit and even though she was struggling there for a while, she still managed to get through it all and I think that really made an impression on him.

Lindsay to Danny - As carolina said, at first glance she wasn't too fond of him, but over time she grew to know him better and see a different side of him. He has this bad-boy attitude but she sees past this. The fact that he went to Montana to support her, I think, was the icing on the cake. Also when he promised to be there for her when she needed time.

They may be from different worlds, but they have a passion for the job (and each other :devil:). I said this before somewhere, but D/L just goes to show that two people can be from completly opposite worlds and still fall in love.

Happy, happy Friday! Happy, happy Friday! Wohoo! I need to find a "Friday" song to sing...well I could sing my "Friday" song, but it depends on how many of y'all appreciate country music to even know what I'd be talking about! :lol: So yeah, happy Friday! :lol: Hello all my lovely D/L buddies...it's so nice to see you all! :D

Chell, yup you found me out, secretly I am on staff for CSI NY...I WISH!! Lol, glad you liked my theory and glad you're back in here, we missed you!! :D

crap, Mo's breaking me man.
*Mo giggles and huggles her Lynny!* Slowly but surely, slowly but surely! :lol: ;)

Aud!! There you is! *Mo tackles her Fluffy Twin!* Hi! :D Well done with using CatNip against my Rebel niece...she'll come around! :lol:

Ohhhhh, great question there hon...hmmmm...I think they both have a passion for life, for their work, for the people close to them that really attracts them to eachother. They both love to smile and laugh. And I think the fact that Linds can take a joke and dish it right back with some added sass, gets Danny again every single time. I think she is amazed by his integrity and desire for justice but not at the cost of truth. He is a man who wants to cherish and take care of a woman and despite the independent woman that she is I think Linds knows that about him and is intensely attracted to that, just like Danny knows that if he couldn't take care of her she is capable of taking care of herself just fine, something which makes him want to cherish and hold her all the more.
I could go on and on...but I think that's good for now...these two are a match made in CSI heaven...and since I'm me, and I wouldn't be me without falling into the gutter...we cannot forget...the HOTNESS!! Because honestly, they're both freaking gorgeous! :devil:

And that is it for me at the moment...I must away to work...woopee! :p

Later my lovelies! :D

But I do still want her to explain something or whatever. la la la la
I'm still with you on that one Lynn! ;) But I fear we're not going to see any kind of explanation...maybe, maybe in one of the final ep's, but I doubt it. I think, judging by the way D/L act around each other, we'll have to assume that she already explained her behaviour :p...too bad they didn't show it... :p

Lindsay_Montana txs for the link to that article! :)

Mercy great 'pseudo' pics...If only we could get scenes like that without the 'pseudo'... :D

What draws Lindsay to Danny? What draws Danny to Lindsay?
Love the question aud and I think caroline, dl_ship and Mo already gave the best reasons... :)

Only thing I can add is that I think Lindsay made Danny realise that life's not just fun and games and he loves it that she's the one who opened his eyes to that. She made him mature a little...not too much because (like all of us :D) she likes his bad boy side... :devil:

And Danny brought out the funny side of Lindsay...She seems like someone who's work is very important to her and he showed her that you can do your job and have fun at the same time :D...and she loves it that those fun times are spent with him... :)

And I agree with Mo...the HOTNESS counts too! :devil:

Chell:
Oh, Delia!!!! where are u huni???!!! we miss u! **sniff-sniff**
I believe she mentioned something about going on holiday to China (?)

carolina, dl_ship, Mo, dutch, cheers in agreement. What else can I say? Your comments on them make me feel fuzzy and awwww! I’ll try to add, but excuse the repetition (but this is repetition I wouldn’t mind reading over and over!)

Danny to Lindsay: From the moment he met her, it was like ‘let’s see what this new girl is like’…he teased her/broke the ice. ‘She’s cute’ he thought. The knife…whoa…she could hold her own…he found that really sexy (cause it is!). She always surprised him when working their cases (nice collar, cool hunter carry, etc.) They obviously had work in common/interest in law enforcement. Not to mention, they both ate bugs! She was a country girl in the city; she was not like the city girls. She knew about football and he made that ‘proposal’. She changed his mind about falling in love. When he thought he’d lose her---that was it…he had to make his move. No more waiting, no more teasing as potential lovers…he just had to. Just jump Danny…HUG! Danny jumped and poured his heart out only to be left with some hope; hope that obviously lived on in him until SOoH (ah!). Then it all came together in Bozeman. He finally got the woman he wanted. She reacted…he got the loving he wanted and that they both deserve.

Lindsay to Danny: He was the co-worker who questioned her first day. I think she was on the fence with him at first; not sure whether to open up to him as a friend or strictly as a co-worker. Was she really in New York to find love or work? She worked and often got paired up with Danny as a partner. They were like the two kids sent off to do a project and report back to their teachers (City of Dolls). Danny bantered causing Lindsay to fire back something. She smiled (and blushed) when he SO noticed her beautiful opera dress. She had that good friend at work; he was the pal that would do tiny favors for her and lighten up the seriousness of their work. And Montana…she slightly grimaced at the odd nickname. He continued to call her that; she was his own Montana. As silly as others might view it, Lindsay answered to “Montana” (since it represented his affection for her) and even signed her name as so. And she seemed to open up to him when she tested the waters with “does it turn you on?” She hesitated with the 3+ times he asked her to lunch. Was she unsure of his true feelings (and supposed trail of women in his past) or the past she was harboring? Still, she had fallen for him amidst the glances & closeness (when standing/walking/breathing). Lindsay had said yes to his dinner date because there was chemistry; she said yes to the ride home; there was something to be explored. She knew it. After Lindsay turned Danny down but reminded him that she did like him (A LOT!), Lindsay stepped up to plate: she grabbed his hand, pulled him back, and stepped in (wanting to finally plunge their lips into each other) for the almost kiss.

^^^ They both have that spark in their personalities that drew them to each other. Physical helps, yes, of course, but it was natural…the attraction (emotional, sexual, physical, mental, etc.) Oh, reminiscing about these two cuties. Taking one day at a time for the upcoming episodes :confused:. Okay, now I’m rambling…I need a nap.

Lindsay_Montana, thanks for the interview! Love the interview picture on the top and your login name.

And yay to Mercy for the good ol’ pics.

Great questions you laid out for us, audacity! “Have fun shippers! Don't dream anything about D/L that I wouldn't.” <-- HAHAHAHAHAHA what a cool quote. Do you mind if I save it? :cool:

Yeah, we miss kissmesweet!

I know I’m living in D/L-land cause I’m always asking myself now whenever I see a couple, “Would Danny and Lindsay be doing that?” I love you, DL!

Hey guys!!

*I brought chocolate*** :):)

What draws Lindsay to Danny?

I have to say that this is a real thought out question. I think that Lindsay is drawn to Danny on the basis of comfort. She feels comfortable and secure with him and I think the tragedy that happened when she was 14? caused her to take a downward spiril in to her own personal Hell. Danny made her realize that the past is the past and there is always a future. I also have to say that Danny makes Lindsay be her real self. At the beginning of season 2, she broke out of the "new girl" mode and began to comeback after Danny teased her and calling her Montana. She had a way of putting him in his place a bit and I new that when she started doing that, they would become an item. He complets her. :)

What draws Danny to Lindsay? I think that a sense of lonliness draws Danny to Lindsay. Danny is always surrounded by people that love him but the ones that have loved him seem to betray or leave him. I can give you a couple of examples. Louie pushing Danny away in "RSRD" was one fine example. He protected Danny by keeping him away and for years he had a strained relationship with his brother. And even though they were just friends, when Aiden was fired, he probably felt that she was abandoning him too. Danny never had any trouble with finding women, matter of fact, they seemed to find him first! But the one thing that Danny wanted (but would never admit to!!) was that he wanted to have somebody that would truly love him. To stick by him through all the troubled times. We have seen an example of this in "RSRD" when Lindsay gave him the tape that cleared Danny of murder. He always trys to prove himself worthy to Lindsay. The bug dinner, helping out on the rooftop and taking the rejection of her turning him down in "LRC" are just a few instances of how he is trying to be a better man.

In "SOOH", they both proved that both of them need each other and let the past be the past and they can move on in their lives together.

Hello my lovely friends...yay for Friday, I LOVE Fridays...totally! Just like I love our couple and each of my shippy buddies! :D

She made him mature a little...And Danny brought out the funny side of Lindsay...
Yup I definitely agree with you on that hon! They do compliment eachother nicely in that way...I think women tend to do that to men in general, and they just brought it out a bit more with these two! But yeah it's pretty cute to see! :D

And I agree with Mo...the HOTNESS counts too
It SOOO does! I mean all the other stuff is nice, but if that initial spark isn't there the rest is harder to come by...ya know?!

Angel I loved how you wrote your answer to that question like they were talking to eachother almost, that was awesome!

Vex, you make an interesting point...I think comfort and security are important to both of them and that is a part of what attracts them to eachother, yeah.

Alright my lovelies...I'm off to hang out with my brother, fun for me! :D Aud where is you fluffy twin...and Delia get in here, we miss you hon! :D

Peace out y'all!

ok... will someone please update me on all the spoilers?!? :confused:
something about Lindsay waking up in Danny's bed and one of them being held hostage...
will someone tell me what's going on??!! :confused:

She changed his mind about falling in love.
she was his own Montana. As silly as others might view it, Lindsay answered to “Montana” (since it represented his affection for her)
Angel I loved your post, but especially those two lines :D…great! :)

Danny made her realize that the past is the past and there is always a future.
That’s so true, Vex. We’ve already seen that Lindsay realises that now. And I think your comment about Danny being afraid to be abandoned :( or pushed away makes it even clearer that he really loves Lindsay. She did push him away once only this time he let ‘the past, be the past’ too and decided to ‘go with his instincts’! :D

TheCoroner:
will someone tell me what's going on??!!
Oh, you've missed a lot :)...well since I love those spoilers I don't mind repeating them (oh, and I've added some little new info I believe I haven't seen posted here yet! :D).

Lindsay wakes up in Danny's bed alone, but he has left her a note and a flower :cool:. Apparently he has taken her shift to let her sleep in. When Danny is at a crime scene with Adam they both are taken hostage and Danny gets hurt pretty bad. Lindsay later finds out about his situation and ends up with Flack who is negotiating with the hostage takers. When things go down there's a scene that I hope (next bit is just my speculation! :)) turns out to be another NWILL-hug...with this time perhaps a kiss?!?

Okay that’s all for now; I’m off to enjoy this sunny day…weather forecast says it’s going to be 77° :cool: today! Yeah! Usually it’s only 60° this time a year.

dutch

He leaves her a flower?? Awwwwwwwwww that is so sweet! I'd love to wake up to a note and flower. When I read that I got all giddy :) Wow...dammit now I really can't wait until the finale!!

I'm almost finished my story y'all...just needs a title lol and some fixing up...so once I'm done (should be later today) I'll post it here. It contains the recent spoilers and I'm most likely going to make it into a mini-story with all the other finale spoilers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back