Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo ran away.. she said she wanted to run away. *shrugs* I dunno where she is. Maybe she got all fluffy and ran into a wall and knocked out for a bit.. or was that Mom that did that?

*snagged Twinny's icon* Thank you :D

Moriel does this strange thing on weekdays called ‘work’; I’m sure she’ll respond to the spoiler super soon! But where is chelliyah?
catey[/b]...]hostage? what the heck? gah, now I am going to have to wander into the spoiler thread today or tomorrow. must. know. more. But the spoiler is still lovely with possibilities. Waking up in Danny “make-me-moan” Messer’s bed? Ooh, I’m jealous.

Fluffy Twin said...
Howdy Shippers! Where's Mo?
Then Rad honey said:
And yea, where is Mo, she'd be lovin' this!
And then my Lynny said:
Mo ran away.. she said she wanted to run away. *shrugs* I dunno where she is. Maybe she got all fluffy and ran into a wall and knocked out for a bit.. or was that Mom that did that?

I'm Here, I'm here, I'm here! :lol: :lol:
*Mo bounces in, trying very hard to remember to breath as she attempts to digest these new FABULOUS spoilers...Aud I seriously started breathing funny when you asked me if I'd read the spoilers yet and then I swear when I read them I got the freaking hugest smile on my face EVER!* My apologies to anyone who is attempting to stay completely spoiler free...I won't say what the spoiler is, but I'm afraid my utter happiness over reading it can't really be hidden!!!
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! She wakes up in his bed...you can't get much more CANON than that people, we are SOOO Canon! That right there relieves SOOO much stress over the finale...I mean if they leave us on a cliffhanger, it'll suck...but Carmine was right, they made sweet sweet love! YAY!!!

Aud sing with me... :lol: *"I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night and still have begged for more...I could have spread my wings and done a thousand things I never did before!* :D :D (What when I'm happy I sing musicals...laugh all you want Lynny hon, you know you like it! :lol: )

Good morning all!

*jumps into a spoilerbox too*

OMG! OMG! We were so totally right...the smiles, the 'accidental' touches, the looks...they're totally doing it! And not only in the broom closet...WOW... she's in HIS bed...and yes dl_ship I can come up with quite a few reasons why she's there *evil-wink* and if you guys want to know too go check out Vex' 'naughty' new ficcie (hope you don't mind, hon, but I loved it!)
And those of you who don't mind to know some more spoilerish info should definitely check out the 'spoiler thread'...There are some really interesting details in there about the finale...
I disagree with whomever said that the rest of the spoilers was not important to our ship. :) I think that the things that will happen to Danny are going to influence the D/L relationship, but I'm not certain how...[Yoda mode]Returned it has, the angst[/Yoda mode]
One more day till the next ep :D...I hope it's going to be one that we can put on the D/L guide... :)

Good morning! *Mo grins floating into the thread on cloud 9...determined to not let anything pop her bubble today!* :D I'm gonna be lazy and not post in spoiler boxes which requires me to be vague...(like how I'm telling you all this? :lol: ) but I'm still TOTALLY psyched about our spoilers...wohoo!!!! And Dutch "Yoda mode" you crack me up hon...I don't want it to be true...but you saying it that way made me totally laugh! :lol:

Okay y'all I'm off to do that thing I do during the day when I'd rather be at home chatting with y'all...fun for me! :p Have a great day and remember....we're CANON!!! :D

*dl_ship skips into the room, tossing M&Ms and all happy and giddy about tomorrow night and the finale*

dutch
Yeah I know the other spoilers are important to D/L but I thought that I should say the stuff relating to them since this is a D/L thread :) but no matter...we are CANON!!!! So hyped now for the finale, cannot wait to see that scene! TPTB better keep it in there or they'll have a horde of angry shippers banging on their doors.

Mer who I pwn said:
Moriel does this strange thing on weekdays called ‘work’;

OMG what the hell is that strange word do?..LMAO

You all are going to drive me nuts with squeeing. I thought we agreed you were going to cut back on that?

Hey guys, I would hav posted earlier, but I've been swamped with tons of work and my schedule has been absolutely HECTIC! But I came in here to check in on everything and I'm pretty excited with what I've read!

So she wakes up in Danny's bed? That's amazing!!! It makes me excited!

Moriel21 said:
...I don't want it to be true...
Well, Mo I'm sorry *not* :p, but true, it IS ;). There's already a lot in the 'spoiler thread' and I've got info too, and it's definitely true! For everyone who hasn't read any other spoilers yet I'll give a little summary (so if you don't wanna know a lot about the ep...don't read!) and I've added some 'new' (?) D/L info/speculation:

catey was right Danny takes Lindsay's shift and lets her sleep in; this scene is well into the episode so who knows what happens before that *wink*. At the scene he goes to Danny ends up being taken hostage (together with Adam). Lindsay finds out about his situation (don't know when and how) and is there with Flack who acts as a negotiator with the hostage takers. When things go down (can't go into details here ;)) there's a scene that reminded me a little of the final scene in NWILL...But that last bit is just my interpretation and can turn out completely different...
Of course nothing is for sure until the ep actually airs, but for now I think even Lynny is squeeing a little
ANGST, hon, ANGST!
And I'm happy 'cause this evening princess Máxima, wife of our crown prince Willem-Alexander has given birth to their 3rd daughter...YEAH for the new princess!
static.gif

OMG I was watching some reruns (since a lot of the reruns are new to me) and I made my friends watch the episode with me- ("You guys, please! Its the one where Dannys like 'how you doin' with his adorable little accent"! [Doesnt he say that in every episode?] SHUTUP AND WATCH IT WITH ME"!)- and it was the episode where there was that beautiful woman who had phone sex with all these men, starting with "Your cat is in my garden" (Sorry I dont remember the ep. name) and I just remember Lindsay asked Danny about phone sex and shes like "Does it turn you on"? and hes like "Whoa! Montana" and Im sorry, i loved the crazy mischeivious look on her face. ah-dorable. <3

Of course nothing is for sure until the ep actually airs, but for now I think even Lynny is squeeing a little

Me squee? hahaha... thats funny. I thought you put me and squeeing in the same sentence. I don't squee. Unless its catnip then you'll hear me squee. and when Mac's on the screen. but other then that. I don't squee.

dutch

Hun you've got me squeeing like mad!! I *loved* the ending of NWILL so I can only imagine what the finale will be. OMG how psyched am I for this *jumps up and down excitedly and throws a handful of M&Ms into the air* Ok just calm down...breathe...*does the canon dance* :D

good evening shippers!!!!! wow am i excited!!!! hehe

mer ... Awwwwww!!!! hey honey!! im here!!! hehe i have been busy making some M&M Cookies :D **Hands large tray over** 'Don't eat them all Mer!!!!! hehe

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe we knew it had to happen at somne point.. i jus really really realllllly hope they dont change their minds at the last minute and take it out :( But i read in the Spoiler thread that apparently you see Lindsay in Dannys bed, part way through the epi ;) hehe :eek: does this mean we get to see naked NAKED Danny?! please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe lol :devil: i sooo cant wait til the finale!! even tho we are only on episode 11 this saturday :D Anyways, im just wondering what happens between Danny n Lindsay at the scene... poor Danny getting roughed up and bruised.. maybe the destiny dashed thing brings back bad memories from his childhood etc?! omg im sooo excited!!!! hehe **SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES**

oh and have to say hi to Mo, DLShipper, Aud, Catey, Delia....And everyone else who i cant think of from the top of my head hehe

Yes, Lindsay does wake up in Danny's bed (It happens near the beginning of the episode) but Danny isn't there. He decided to trade shifts with her (not sure how unless Mac approved it) and if he hadn't, she would have been the one taken hostage. The kidnappers force Danny to make a phone call. He calls Flack (not sure if Danny picks him or if the kidnappers make him from something that happens at the beginning of the episode.) Lindsay's there asking Flack about Danny's condition. He gets beaten up pretty bad. If only he could keep his smartass mouth shut. :rolleyes: There's no phone service at all (landlines or cellphones) at the lab so Mac and Stella have no clue what's going on since they are in a little crisis of their own with the other bad guys taking over the lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back