Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Txs Angel for picking up on that! I hadn't noticed it, but I will check that scene again before I'm off to bed...and the one with the Buffalo burgers (which I've never tasted) and THE grin :D too...Aaaw sweet dreams... :devil:

I cannot believe either that Flack would've passed the opportunity to tease them about their relationship when he was alone with them; so he may suspect something, but he doesn't know enough to comment on it already. :)

Lindsay_Montana that banner is soo cute! ;)

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

The Flack/Danny/Lindsay scene was absolutely amazing. They were talking like wicked fast, and the chemistry between Danny and Lindsay was great through the whole episode. The 'Montannna' and 'Messer' thing was so cute... they must've been eating loads of M&M's the night before. Lindsay was back in action last night. I finally realized how different the show actually is without her on it... BORING! She makes it so good and when they're together on a case, it makes it even better.

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yep, lucky for them! They're so deserving of each other. :) I'm so happy for them!
    Yep, their bantering has got a little more heavier and their looks and the one that Danny gave Adam was so cute and almost as if Adam knew something... Yay! Go, Adam! :D I'm pretty sure that Flack knew too even though it was almost as if D/L was hiding something. haha, Flack's too smart for that. He saw the little looks they shot each other and the flirting got a little bit heavier too. I laughed so hard when Lindsay said: "Flack, I think Danny’s favorite kind of whine is Chiante." and Danny replied:, "My favorite wine is beer."

This was so cute!:
    Danny: Since when do you know so much about wine, Montana?
    Lindsay: We're more than beer and buffalo burgers, Messer.

They're finally back to that classic Danny/Lindsay flirtation and bantering! They're back to that ease, but this time--you could totally tell that...

It's on. ;)

4. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I didn't get to post here last night after the episode so I'll post now.

I loved last night's episode! They were back to the season 2 bantering with a twist of flirting last night. The way that Danny said the first "Mon TANN aaaa" was adorable. Did anybody catch his eyebrow go up when she touched him on the samll of his back.

Poor Adam felt like the third wheel being in the room with them when Lindsay said "We're more than buffalo burgers and beer, Messsser....." The grin that Danny gave was priceless and Adam shared the same grin to Danny.

Can I have some cookies please?

Somebody was offering those last night! :)

5. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Here ya go, vex! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Somehow I am thinking that the beer and buffalo burgers thing is going to become one of their 'moments'. It will look good an Delia's "D/L Shipper's CSI:NY Episode Guide" list. I thought this episode had a really good feel to it, and reminded me why I like this show in the first place!

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Nice catch Angel! I so have to go back and see if I can catch that! I love how good we all are at seeing the little stuff...catching all the minute D/L details...we should be CSI's ourselves...lol! :lol: Okay I LOVE slow motion...I slow-mo'd that moment you mentioned Ang and Danny totally gives her a "look" and then he is majorly checking out her butt! LOVE it! Watch it, he totally is! :D :devil:

I totally agree Rad! For lack of better term, it's like they feed off of eachother (which totally brings gutter images to mind... :devil: :lol: ) Anyway, yeah they feed off of eachother's energy and we get to enjoy that! :D

By the way hon, I love your icon! Totally cute! Where's it from?

Oh my word hon, you SOOOOOOOOOO can tell! It's on...on in the lab, on the couch in the break room, on the break room table, on in the elevator...it's on baby, it's SO on! :devil: Heeheehehee! :lol:

Just rewatched it and yeah it totally went up! Heehee, apparently Danny can't help "responding" when his lady touches him...oh good lord, there I go down into the gutter again! :devil: :lol: Can't help it, D/L fluff brings out the Gutter-bug in me! ;) Heehee! Nice catch on that one by the way Vex! :D

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

The smile he gives Adam is SO hott. I think Adam knows that something is going on between Danny and Lindsay. I also think Danny was very impressed with Lindsay's wine skills. That scene with Adam/Danny/Lindsay are great too... I might have a new OT3 to be a fangirl offf... ohhh D/L the things you do to us.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah the smile he has after she says her "more than beer and buffalo burgers" line is totally HOT, Rad! It's like he's so proud and turned on all at the same time! :devil: And yeah I think he was impressed by Linds' wine skills...he's all like "Look at how smart my girl is, ain't that HOT!" Heehee! :lol:

Pssst, where's your avie from Rad?!

Aud fluffy Twin where is you? :D I need my dancing partner! :lol:

9. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

A hearty welcome back to me! *throws confetti at myself*

Now as for last night's eppy, there was so much flirting my sister fell out of her chair saying "Kiss already!" I loved it myself. I loved the Danny/Flack/Lindsay scene. The line "Great to be back." made me smile. Danny is happy to have his woman back at the lab.

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^^Throws confetti with you. :) I loved that scene. It was a fun scene with lots of fun lines. :)

Rad! :D :D :D Huggles you!

You rang? ;) I haven't stopped dancin' yet, darling! :cool:

Our couple will forever be associated with buggy love. :lol:

I love the flirty looks and just the overall fun these two have fun working together. Danny Messer has the sexiest smile ever! Linds kicks ass when she wants, doesn't she? Stay away from her when she has a broom in her hand. :lol:

This episode had some silly lines and some great words/phrases for our shipper dictionary:

-Screwed to death. (What a way to go!) :lol:
    -Roach Broach
    -Nipple Markers
    -Beer and Buffalo Burgers

Skips away with Mo, singing and dancing! :)

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

There you are love! Heehee, hi Fluffy Twin! :D *Huggles!* :lol:
    Lol, Danny really does have THE sexiest smile ever...gah, how much do I want him now...more than ever, I really really do...yummy yummy man! :devil: Although from here on out I have a feeling he's off limits, after seeing Linds wielding that broom...yeah Danny and I are gonna have to be extra careful now when we're sneaking around! :devil: Ahhh, just kidding Linds, just kidding! *Mo shrieks and ducks and runs to hide behind Aud before an angry broom wielding Linds can get her!*

Ahhhhh yes, good times indeed...and what a way to go for sure hon! :devil: I can't even comment on that without getting whacked by the meter! :devil: Oh D/L! :D

*Mo skips away with Aud...singing and keeping an eye out for Linds!* :lol:

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

haha, that's so sexy, Mo. Thank you. :) I love you, my fluffy aunt!
    haha, yes. Montana rules and she deserves a cape too just like Danny and super-ep! I loved how calm she was when there was a live "cock-broch" near her and she was staring at Danny instead and they were so smitten with each other! Those little smiles and little grins and ahhh!!! Those beautiful moments they share are too good!

Now damn it, we need a kiss!

13. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Yes we SO need that kiss! It would make all D/L lovers shriek with joyful glee and gladness!! *stands up and walks off singing love songs*

14. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Good morning shippys!!! Tristianna welcome back hun *throws more confetti into the air in celebration*How is everyone on this fine Friday? Glad to see everyone enjoyed the episode...I know I did :D And yes, we do need a kiss. It can be like the cherry (or however that saying goes..it's too early lol) I did like how she was focused on Danny instead of the roach hehe....but I can't blame her, I mean Danny is a lot more interesting to look at than a bug, even if it is covered in jewels. When is the rest of the gang going to find out??? Maybe Adam after that "buffalo burgers" comment from Lindsay and that amazingly hot smile from Danny? Gahh I can't wait until April!!

Anyways I must go now, I have a test in like 30 minutes and I'm on here :lol:...I always seem to be on this site whenever I have class or a test! Guess I can't stay away from all this D/L love eh? Have a good one y'all!!! cheers xxx

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning every one, yay for Friday! TGIF...that's all I gotta say! :lol: Nah just kidding, I mean about that being all I have to say, cuz we all know I talk more than that! ;) :lol:
    I do my best hon! ;) Heehee! And with D/L it's so easy to suddenly find myself knee-deep in the gutter and loving every minute of it! :devil: You're fabulous too by the way Delia honey! ;)
    Oh my gosh yeah we do! I really think we'll get something by season's end though...call me optimistic or in denial or an eternally hopeful shipper but even in the face of Zuiker's comment (RAR!!) I still think we're getting a kiss and more by the finale...I really, really do! :D :D

But now I must away to work...yay for the weekend coming! :D Happy Friday to all y'all! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.