Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I don't actually live in the us, but these previews are brining out the curious cat! Is there anywhere on the net i could find them??? GO DL!!!

Even if you're not in the US, you can see the previews on cbs.com, I think. I'm not quite sure. :lol: Well anyway the preview for next week looked really great! :)
What episode are you up to?

Oh and I love this picture! Don't you guys? It looks stunning and her smile and their body language is beautiful.
3030927aa5.jpg

Ahoy everyone!!! I haven't posted here for a few days cause I've been extremely busy and I can see I've missed a lot. kissme love the pic hun. Gahh that eppy was sad. I felt sooooo bad for Danny there. He poured his heart out and she left him standing. But all that doesn't matter how as they are CANON!!! Sorry to those who don't want to hear that word anymore but it's so awesome! I watched the promo for next week and it looks great, can't wait to see what happens!! Wednesday night at 10:00 I'm pretty much glued to the screen :lol: as I'm sure the rest of you are too.

mer I really like your speculation. I've been thinking about that too, maybe Tanglewood does come back to haunt Danny and he wants to protect his Montana. I think it will never really leave him cause it's been a part of his life for so long, so maybe they're gonna bring it back.

Have a good day everyone!! :D

Mercy that little speculation/spoiler sounds awesome. :D I really hope that something like that will happen.

Just watched the preview on the CBS site. And it's the right one! Yeah it looks so great! :cool:
They are really working together *throws confetti* :D and the promo shows them out on the street, in the lab (sorry for the bad quality) and at a scene where you can hear Danny say "now that's spooky". I just can't wait for next wednesday. :p And from what I've seen Lindsay really deserves a cape too. :cool: :)
...I'm too lazy (headache)
Aah, here you go hun *hands Mo some aspirin*. Next time you'd better hand over that bottle of Scotch sooner ;)

Hey guys!

finally got to see the promo. I tried to see last night but CBS. com was giving me fits. I love the promo. I can see the chemistry all around them. The closeness in the lab is apparent, and even though is was corny, the "roach broach" Danny said was adorable. I can't wait to see next week's episode.

(split so it doesn't seem to be quite so random rambling)
QUOTE – “I think it will never really leave him cause it's been a part of his life for so long, so maybe they're gonna bring it back.” I totally agree, even if not this season, the Tanglewood story line isn’t finished yet!
dutch[/b]!, vex, and ep 19]Yes! Dutch, I second the nomination for Lindsay getting a cape! Thank you so much for that screencap, I have yet to see the promo. Vex, you made the promo sound so good, oh I wish I had highspeed at home. I’ll have to take my laptop when I go out and hit a wi-fi hotspot. Have I mentioned how glad I am that Lindsay is back? I am incredibly glad, especially since it sounds like a good ep, and there is supposed to be D/L banter going on. I know I am going to be watching for the scene AJ described where he, Carmine, and Anna were cracking up when Anna had to say “splatter pattern”.

^^Sorry guys, I didn't realize you didn't know that Danny and Lindsay would be working together all through episode 19. They really have some cool scenes from what I've seen from my sources and they seem to be back to the same working relationship they had before, well, season 3.

:)
Hey, check this out! And this one. You can tell Anna recently had a baby in the second one, but I still say she is looking gorgeous for how shortly after her baby was born this was filmed. We knew Danny and Linds were going to be working together, however it is still great to see it!
Oh, and to give credit where credit is due, I found the caps on csi.so-phobic dot com.

Awww, thanks for the photo, dutch! I can't wait!! Yes, Lindsay definitely deserves a cape... :lol: Thanks so much for the preview picture too, even though I finally got innertube to work on cbs.com last night. :)

You know when Danny led her out of the courtroom, the way he held her hand--he was so protective! And it was so sweet as if he really cared!

Thanks mercy for them... Oh and in the second one, her shirt is flowy... that's probably why you said that she looked a little after-pregnant. But darn it, in Sleight Out of Hand, I couldn't even tell that she just gave birth a month ago!! Oh and in the first promo picture, Danny looks great! Love the jacket he's been sporting all season as well as the open collar shirt. Yummy. :)

Well, 6 pages into the new thread and I've found you! I don't make a habit of coming into the shipper forums, but that's definitely going to change. #15. Crapola.

I like the spoiler speculations. Ya'll rock, man. Plus you've renewed my faith a little bit. I was starting to feel a little "shunned" shall we say. ;)

Dutch[/b]]thanks for the screencap pic! the picture is fine with me.

worse (perhaps annoying) case scenarios/something piercing for D/L...I really hope the storyline does NOT go this way (soap instincts are poking through). I will just be shaking my head in disbelief...that is: if it comes to surface that Danny has a child already with another woman (or even Lindsay has a child with another guy). Granted the storyline can go like: D/L gets over a big hurdle, blah, blah, blah....so cliche. But really, please don't. I really like the Louie pitches that everyone has been throwing out here because it has more substance/more sense/a deeper meaning. I can totally see Danny holding back from Lindsay only to protect her. With this scenario, however, I hope not to see anything like each of them running off with someone else for the sake of the situation. Or even for Danny to "trick" Lindsay by lying to her or tricking her into thinking that he's with someone else only to get her away from him to save her (thus causing her to run off with someone else). White lies are okay, I guess??? I can't see Danny lying to Lindsay without feeling utter and total guilt. Despite my above (no meat) cliche thoughts :mad:, I trust that the writers come up with something meaningful (of course they would), realistic, and undoubtedly unique. They gave us 3.18 (still on a HIGH with this one)...so thankful. A D/L cliffhanger at the end of the season is almost a given, no?

On to squeeing things...

mercy on the LRC image: love the body language on it too. that smile soo melted Danny's heart! Seriously, if a guy came up to me and said, "xxangel, can I talk to you for a second? i have to know what's going on with you. look, i mean, you and i, we have this, this thing, right? this chemistry, like we're into each other..." I don't think I would be able to be as strong as Lindsay was with her obvious LONGING (to be with him) look on her face. Her eyes said it all.

Danny/Lindsay look so comfortable with each other again...maybe more?? Why isn't Danny wearing a lab coat in the lab? "That roach is worth more than the two of you make in a year"...sounds like what Lindsay said on NWILL! =) All the bugs in the world...D/L's kids are going to be bug eaters. Hehe. ;)

Buggy date of Season 2: I love just watching Danny watch Lindsay eat the bugs. He looks so lovingly at her!! With a "that's my girl..." look on his face. Awww!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! *we need a paddy's smilie*!

Only 4 more days till the next episode and the hiatus begins.

least we will get to see the bantering of Season 2 Danny and Lindsay in this episode. Of course, the dynamic has changed since "SOOH".And of course the bug issue will come from either Danny or Lindsay.

Hello and good evening my friends! Come one, come all to the happiest shippiest thread...even under the threat of impending angsty spoilers...our ship is still awesome and we made it through one rough storm, we WILL make it through this upcoming one too...our ship is destined, our couple are forever bonded and we will prevail! We're Canon y'all...forever and a day...CANON baby! :D :D

Oh and I love this picture! Don't you guys? It looks stunning and her smile and their body language is beautiful.
Awwwww Delia I love that pic...she is so beautiful in that scene, shy and cute and so in love with him...I just love it! :D

Wednesday night at 10:00 I'm pretty much glued to the screen as I'm sure the rest of you are too.
I get to watch this eppy AS IT AIRS!!! Mer did you hear that?! Heehee, I actually get to watch the eppy as it airs...no taping, no watching it later...as it airs baby! Yay! :lol: Lol, and yeah dl ship I'll totally be glued to my screen that night...D/L banter and fun for a whole eppy...yeah baby! Sounds awesome to me! :D

^^Sorry guys, I didn't realize you didn't know that Danny and Lindsay would be working together all through episode 19. They really have some cool scenes from what I've seen from my sources and they seem to be back to the same working relationship they had before, well, season 3.
Awww yay Modie! Thanks for sharing! I knew they had some scenes...but "really cool scenes" that sounds fabulous! And to have some fun D/L banter again, that'll be really fun! I so cannot wait for this eppy, CANON and bantering D/L life doesn't get much better! :lol:

Mer, Dutch thanks for the promo caps! They look fun, I like it! :D :D

Yes, Lindsay definitely deserves a cape...
Okay call me a dork...or I dunno, but um why does Linds deserve a cape, I'm confuzzled?!

Okay y'all my brothers rented "The Marine"...yeah interesting to say the least, I'm like watching it with a fourth of my brain...but oh well...John Cena's cute for a wrestler...ya know. Suffice to say it's full of shooting and violence...fun stuff! :p

Can't wait for our eppy...yay! Peace out buddies! ;)

Mo, you're gonna see the eppy as it airs? *raises eyebrows* We'll see, dear. Someone else always seems to take control of the TV on CSI:NY night at your place (brothers, as in plural?). If you do watch the ep as it airs, I will give you cookies. :)

Oh, and Lindsay simply deserves a cape because she kicks a** (remember her body-checking that suspect in Zoo York?), ...well that and she testified to get her friends' killer convicted (as well as many other killers I am sure, crime solver extraordinaire) AND she almost kissed the delectable Danny Messer. Chick deserves mad props for that alone :lol:. Y'all agree?

Darx, cute st patrick's day emoticon! I like the wp, too!

I am so excited for our new ep! Gah, why isn't it Wednesday yet? I need my D/L fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back