Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Okay, you're a dork. But I dunno why either. *shrugs*

Okay this is really freaky. Mer gets her tv fixed and I get it fixed on teh same dangit day. Freaky.

Mo, that wasn't 10 posts yet! *sighs*

D/L banter? hmm nice, those were the days..

Did modie just put, cool scenes in the same sentence? Modie must've had a LONG day. :lol:

Cordy, I like that colors whatever color it is in your banner/icon. Its cute.

Oh, and I pwn all of you.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, best believe it Mer hon, my roommate will be out of town this next week, which means that she and my brother will not be here on Wed...which means I GET TO WATCH IT AS IT AIRS!!! Yay! :lol: :lol: Cookies please! :D

Ahhhhhh, I see! And yeah I totally agree! Chick definitely deserves mad props...she totally kicks ass! :lol:

Couldn't help it love! I'd say I'm sorry...but I'm not really! ;) Heehee! :lol:

I pwn you...what? I mean I do of course...but thanks for affirming that for me! ;)

3. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I just read Vex’s Danny/Lindsay ficcie Emotions of the Soul, I especially like chapter two! (does contain possible spoilers for any curious sf’s) Definitely recommend checking it out! (hope ya don't mind a little spotlight, vex ;))

Mo, because you are showing effort at watching the eppy when it airs, I’ll throw 1 cookie your way, but I am hording the rest till Wednesday actually gets here. *evil chuckle* [​IMG]

Lynny, I pwn the cable company, that's why. *continues the evil chuckle*

Okay, ep 19 airs on the 21st (almost here!), does anyone know when ep 20 airs?

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhh, thanks for the ficcie heads up Mer! I'll have to check it out! :D

*Mo grabs the cookies happily!* You just watch hon, I really will watch it...the only thing that will stop me is a power outage (knock on wood!) or being taken hostage by mean men who kidnap me and hold for ransom although that'd be pointless because I'm broke! So the point is, I'm SOOOO gonna be watching it as it airs! Really I will! :lol:

Wow, you pwn the power company? Sweet! Can you get me my cable free...please?

Yay for eppy 19 coming soon, can't wait, can't wait! It's gonna be so good...heehee! D/L, D/L...lalalala! :D Um Ep. 20 airs....I have April 11 in my head! *Mo pouts at the looooooong hiatus and starts planning ways to pass the time!* ;)

5. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

I'm bringing cookies to this party too. :)

The fics look good and should keep us bolstered through the hiatus, just like Tivo and the taped eps will. ;) :devil: If you don't have Tivo or taped eps, NY does run on Spike TV if you have cable in the US and occasionally shows up in re-run form on Saturday nights on CBS.

Mo, I've convinced my Mom to watch the eps as they air also. She even humors my little thing for Carmine. :rolleyes: <-- That icon there is exactly what she does.

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hi PE! Welcome! :)

Anyone else have a really fun night last night? I wonder what D/L did on St. Patty's Day? :D

You calling people names? Mo, where's her other diary? LOL. I wubs ya. :p

How will we pass the hiatus time?? Poetry or ficcies? Anyone writing some D/L smex? :devil: :lol:

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Well Mo and CathStokes, mercy was absolutely right. She deserves one because she does kick ass, and especially after watching that preview for this week's ep....
    When I had to walk into a room filled with cockroaches you guys would probably hear me scream at the other side of the ocean, :eek: :rolleyes: but not Lindsay. She doesn't scream or act like a 'damsel in distress' and wait for Danny to be the 'knight in shining armor' (I do like that image though :devil:) she just grabs the nearest thing available and starts attacking those 'creeps'. She's an ass kicking hero! :D

I thought ep #20 was gonna air on April 18. :( So that's a 4 weeks hiatus. PrettyEyes (welcome btw) is right...we're gonna need all those tapes and fics and DVD's and stuff to get us trough yet another month. *sigh*

I think they just went to a nice Irish pub and drank more Guinness than they should :)....Oh, no wait...that was me... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not writing yet, but my mind keeps heading that way with every story I think off. :devil:

darx2 again a great wp!

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yes, I did have a very long day and apparently I am still having one :eek: because I have to admit, there is one DL scene that even I am excited to see. :eek: **was that out loud :p** It's just going to be a good scene and I really hope they don't change it much.
    You're right dutch, unless they change it again. Here's the way it's scheduled to go right now.

ep 20 - April 18th
    ep 21 - April 25th
    ep 22 - May 2nd
    ep 23 - May 9th
    ep 24 - May 16th

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Whoowhoo to the scedule..

*blinks at you*.. Modie, you must be having a LONG bad day. if you're excited for a scene... *feels your forehead*.. Trippy.

Thank you Dutch, and I pwn you as well.

NO MO. I said I PWN YOU. not the other way around woman!

10. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

I wonder what they did too...hmmMmMm.

Happy 3.18!! :D

It's the date that corresponds with the Super Ep.

Did Danny pack any clothes when he went to Montana?
    He definitely has another set of clothes the morning of the trial, right? Either he landed in Montana and bought clothes. Or he went back to the office building to his locker to get some clothes...

With ep. 3.19 only a few days away, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the camera pan Danny and Lindsay's office only to show us a picture of Danny and Lindsay in the wheatfields. And even Flack making a comment about it:

Scene: Danny and Lindsay's Office
    Danny and Lindsay are doing work on their computers. Flack walks in.

Flack: I've got a suspect in custody...
    Danny: Oh yeah? [looking up from his computer screen]
    Lindsay: Let's go then [grabs her jacket].
    Flack: [notices the picture of Danny and Lindsay in the wheatfields; walks over and picks it up] What are you now, Messer? A country boy?
    Danny: Very funny, Flack.
    Lindsay: [laughs] Danny got in touch with his inner Midwestern self.
    Flack: [puts the picture back on Danny's desk] Messer goes the distance for the woman he loves. Very cute.
    Danny: You bet.
    Lindsay: [blushes and laughs] C'mon, boys, let's go.

I went dress shopping the other day and I couldn't find a dress that looked like Lindsay's on Risk! I wonder what Danny's reaction would be if he saw her in it again esp. for a date...cause it'd be all for him! Oh man, she can easily tease him. :devil:

Thanks for posting info on spoilers/schedule. Still a bit apprehensive about the future eps about D/L though. :confused: ie D/L destiny-dashed bit...Where are those fics to hide myself amongst? :p

yes, lindsay deserves a cape. :cool:

hope you had a great st. paddys day, D/L shippers! :D

11. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hello guys!

mercy Thank you for the warm responses to Emotions of the Soul. It means the world to me! :)

also noticed that in the promos for ep. 19, he still has that same shirt and coat on. As much as I loved that coat and shirt and jacked on him, can they put him in something else? It looks like, he went to Montana in those clothes, came back with Lindsay, and went back to work.

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my dearies! *Mo skips into the thread singing and whistling happily!* I'm currently in a good mood, it may be denial, but I prefer to say it's just the undeniable power of our lovely couple raising my mood and proving as always how full of love they are! :D :D

PrettyEyes Hi hon! Yay for you popping in here, I know you popped in earlier, but I forgot to say Hi! Lol! Good job on convincing your mom to watch, I got my mom hooked on D/L too...I told her their story and now she's always asking how things are going, it's cute! :lol:

Aud hello Love! ;) *Mo giggles and huggles her Fluffy Twin!*
    It's somewhere very safe hon, c'mere and I'll show ya! :lol: I wubs ya too honey! :D

Yes please! All of the above sound good to me! :lol: I can't bring myself to write D/L smex...which cracks me up cuz I love to read it! :rolleyes: :devil: Yeah I know I'm weird...I'll get there though I'm sure...just give me time! :lol:

Lol, yeah me too Dutch...my brain is definitely there! It just hasn't made it to paper yet...but I practically live in the Gutter so you'd think it'd be easy! :lol: I mean hello look at Danny...the man IS smex! :devil:

:eek: It WAS out loud...YAY! If even you're excited about it Modie then I KNOW it will be fabulous...heehee! I so can't wait now, even more...it's gonna be great, I know it! :D :D

Lynny Hon, I KNOW I pwn you, you don't have to yell it at me babe! ;)
    *Mo giggles and then tackles her angsty buddy!*

Awwww xxAnGeL I LOVE that! :D If only we could see that in an eppy, I would be forever a happy shipper! :lol:

Okay my lovelies...I'm off to have some fun! Only 3 more days til our new eppy, YAY!!

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awww thank you Lynny, you're too sweet. :) I love your banner & avatar too. I also loved your old CatNip dancing banner. It was too adorable!
    Agreed! She does just that! She's too adorable. :) She rocks and she's got so much passion in her work.
    Awww, thank you! That sounds great & thanks again for the scheduele list. Is it possible to let us know a thing or two about the scene? ;) It's really nice that even though you're not a fan of D/L, you still manage to give us exciting news!
    Angel sweetie, that's a beautiful scene! :) I wish that happened. Gotta love Flack and his wit/sarcasm. Man, he makes me happy.

14. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

I'm still attempting to get my mom into the whole D/L thing. She doesn't say anything negative about it so I guess that's a good sign :) but then again she doesn't mention it anyways :lol: Now she says I'm obsessed :D. Still trying to figure out ways to keep myself occupied during this hiatus. Of course college is always willing to lend a helping hand *sarcastically rolls eyes*, what with assignments and placement :mad: Anyways I'm so looking forward to this week...hehe the bug eppy! Definitely gonna keep an eye out for that "splatter pattern" scene. Woot for Danny and Lindsay working on a case again! Haven't seen that in a while.

Keep on truckin' my shippys! :D have a good one and enjoy the rest of this *lovely* :rolleyes: Monday. Cheers!

15. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Afternoooooonn my lovely lil Shippers!!!!!!!!
    **Chell pops in with bundles of mints and toffee popcorn**

Mer
    you still got those M&M cookies i gave u?! hehe

Prettyeyes

Welcome huni!!! nice to see u here!! :D

:lol: i know how u feel about the humor thing... my mum has a thing for Gerard butler (bluerghhhhh!!!!) lol and thinks her lil 'fan-crush' is better than mine on carmine!!! :eek: lol

maybe... once i finished my current 2 ficcies lol :D

1CSIMFan

**Rubs eyes** Modie,.. am i seeing things?! lol hehe did u really jus say that?! :lol: j/kz hun! u know we luv u!!

Am really excited for this next episode!! go DL!!! :D

**Chell Dumps a melted tub of chocolate fudge brownie ice cream over Mo's head before running out the door giggling** hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.