Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Twinny. It'll make for good angst. :devil:

I read somewhere Danny calls Angell "Lindsay" by mistake. I didn't know if this was true or not, perhaps I'm making it up. These spoilers about Danny going to Montana are fantastic- I can't say that enough. And the head-on-shoulder-hand-holding deal? How good is that. I can't wait for screen caps.. :D

^^
Yes, it is not a true spoiler. I speculated about this a few days ago ( i think) and some people on other DL boards have also speculated that this might occur..but it's not a spoiler.

oh, ok sweet deal. I thought that would've been kind of a weird story line there, thanks for the clear up!

hmmm here's a question:
How do you think Danny and Lindsay compliment the other best? (Danny Comlpliments Linds, Linds compliments Danny)

Danny compliments Lindsay by being her "rock" her solid footing. We all know that it is him that she can depend on. During the "the lying game" she did want to show her "rock" how vulnerable she was. Lindsay comliments Danny in the way that she keeps him in a straight path. I think if she was not around him, he would have been the season 1 day that was a bit unpreditable.

I think Danny and Lindsay compliment each other in how they (used to be :/) so light and fun with eachother, and therefore solved cases quicker and tried to outdo each other.

And I realized: The only way that would make for a solid relationship between Danny and Lindsay is if Danny went to Montana. I am very glad TPTB decided to do this, because if you think about it; if Danny waited till Lindsay "sorted out her problems herself" he would be portrayed as someone who does not genuinely care. But by having him go to Montana; it shows how much he really wants to be in a relationship, and he too knows that things would not work between them if he let Lindsay struggle on her own, no matter how strong she thinks she is. I mean, if Danny doesn't go to Montana, the story of them getting together would be: "Danny and Lindsay liked each other very much but Lindsay had past issues she needed to resolve. So she went to Montana and then came back. Danny waited for her without helping her at all and they lived happilly ever after". Yeah, so basically I'm glad that TPTB have Danny going to Montana.

OMG, dutch, love the avvie!!
darx[/b], and ...]I agree that the only way that would make for a solid relationship between Danny and Lindsay is if Danny went to Montana. I thought of it like this: Lindsay is one tough chick, and wants to stay strong. She doesn't want to be so vulnerable. However, with a crime as violent as this one had to have been, you can't just lock away the emotions whenever you want no matter how tough you are. You'd have to be inhuman not to be affected. I have heard some people think that Danny going to Montana would be OOC, but I don't think so at all. He is not following her like a pathetic lost puppy, he is going there to stand by and support his friend above all else. (Of course, we all know it's love and so do they) It is important for them to continue to have a strong friendship base, and the past few months have been a good test of them. When they come out of it in the end, they will be that much stronger for it. It is also a show of his internal commitment to her. After all, it isn't like he's just going a block or two over, he is going across the country. Think of all that goes into that, packing, plane tickets, airport check-in, going through security (having to take off your shoes, remind you of City of the Dolls?), sitting next to some smelly guy who takes up his seat and half of yours, tasteless airline food, lost baggage, renting a car, getting lost when one field looks like the next, the list goes on. Him going to HIS Montana is not just a whim!
Okay, I'm off the soapbox now... :lol: sorry

Oohhh, my exams period made me miss the thread's opening, and now you've already written 4 pages, amazing!!! I love the title and I love all the caps and arts you've posted... they just convince me more about how perfect they are together...
The last two episodes I've watched were very D/L, first Superman... where I thought: Finally, they're working together in a case.. and that "It's dangerous. I may ask you to marry me" Oh, that was priceless, really..
And past Monday Run Silent, Run deep... I loved when they met and he says: I read your urgent message (or something like that) are you ok?? like he was totally concerned.. and then she explains the reason and she is deeply concerned about him.. and that looks while he was being left out of work.. Pity it wasn't Lindsay who appeared in the end in the hospital... i was praying it was she, but it was Mac.. anyway she let him know she supports him, and a brilliant final scene for Carmine..

It would only like it to see that Danny/Angell scene for the angst it causes D/L ;) But I just hope Angell is not taking this attraction serious. I really like her and don't want her to get hurt because (as speculated) Danny calls her Lindsay :( or something like that

How do you think Danny and Lindsay compliment the other best? (Danny Comlpliments Linds, Linds compliments Danny
I think Danny compliments Lindsay best by showing her it alright to have some fun now and then, tease each other, have a good laugh, etc. And Lindsay compliments Danny by showing him that it's not all fun and games and that even when you're faithfull to one person you still can have the best of times :D (I hope that made sense :rolleyes:)

I totally agree. Him going to Montana shows he really cares. He just cannot stay in New York and let her struggle alone. He just has to be with her (even if she thinks she doesn't want that). This brings up another question though. How does he know why she went to Montana? Perhaps she does call him back after he leaves that message. :D
And mercy I'm guessing you really don't like flying... :lol:

And netar that scene in RsRd where Danny and Lindsay are looking at each other trough Mac's office window is still my favourite D/L scene (don't know how long that will last now ;))

^^ Welcome, net! I love House, Commander and Harry Potter too! and of course D/L! Welcome! I'm with you about the Superman scene. Absolutely adorable! :) -- Oh you're not new. :lol: Whoops. The spoilers are amazing, have you read them yet?

I gave in. :lol: I've joined Mo, dutch and the rest of the "spoiled" people! I tried to swear off the spoilers. I did it for about 10 days...

Got to go! I'm now posting the D/L spoilers onto livejournal for more D/L lovers to read!

dutch_treat said:
And mercy I'm guessing you really don't like flying... :lol:
I just mean it takes effort and serious thought, definitely not casual. :) Can you picture Danny putting up with that smelly guy stealing part of his seat if he didn't he didn't really wanna get to his Montana? :D

I love the ep Super Men!

**Mo pops in pleased as punch it's Saturday and she got to sleep in! So she starts singing... "Good mornin', good mornin'! It's great to stay up late, good mornin', good mornin' to you! And you and you...good mornin', good mornin' we've talked the whole night through, good mornin', good mornin' to you!" ** (name the movie this is from and you get 10 points! :lol: )
Happy Saturday Shippy Buddies...and happy D/L day to us all!! Lol! :lol: So it's been what like 2 or so days since we got the fabulously-awesome-but-still-trying-to-keep-them-secret-in-case-of-spoiler-frees-spoilers of ours for D/L and still I switch on my computer come to this thread and start grinning like an idiot cuz I'm so totally excited for what's to come for D/L!!!! :D :D

Aud there you are Fluffy Twin! Aren't these the coolest ever! **Mo tackles and huggles her Aud!** :D I agree Danny wubs Linds...Linds wubs Danny...it's just a big wub-fest and I am overjoyed! :lol: And I have no idea how I will survive until the eppy's where she is back...I swear I was getting antsy on Thursday already and that was like 12 hours after I'd seen the newest ep! (What, we all know I have NO patience! :lol: ) We'll manage somehow I know, but still I want it...and I want it NOW!! :lol:

Hey I LOVE that quote you posted by the way Aud that is so amazing! If you don't mind I might borrow that for a new banner...if I can get my program to work! :p
I do not ship Macky with everyone!.. {there is a few, you know!}
Lol, Lynny you are too cute hon! Ship Macky with as many as you like, I know who your OTP's are and it's all good! :D **Mo huggles her angsty niece!**
aw come on Mo, don't be like that, share Danny love with your angsty niece!
I guess I can do that! ;) You did promise to give him back so you can play for a bit! :devil: :lol: Just play nice! ;)
But why does it say MOO?!
Smi!! Hi hon! Yay for you popping in! Lol, yeah you miss alot gone for 3 days! ;) Glad you're here though...and I gotta say I loved the "MOO"! It seemed like an inside joke to me, which made the note that much more personal and cute in a way, ya know! :D
As much as I'd love for Danny to call Angell "Lindsay" (nothing against Angell I just think it would show who is really in Danny's heart!) I think that's just a spoiler we all wished would happen and not so much an actual real spoiler, ya know! And as for the Linds leaning her head on Danny's shoulder, yeah those caps will be awesome! Cannot wait!!!!
Yeah I think it really does show how much he loves her that he goes to Montana for her, I think they could have still had a relationship if he did not go, but she might have always wondered if he'd do nothing the next time she was hurt or having a hard time ya know, but now, she will know without a doubt that when something hard comes up and she really needs him, he will go through hell and high water and tiny little airports and lots of wheatfields to help her!:D :D
How do you think Danny and Lindsay compliment the other best? (Danny Comlpliments Linds, Linds compliments Danny)
Ohhhh, great question Rad! I like it alot! Um hmmmmm, let's see....I think they are both eachother's rock first of all. Even though Linds didn't want him to see her struggling and emotional with this secret of hers, she knows he is there for her when she does want to lean on him. And he saw that in her with the whole Louie situation. In addition I think Danny brings fun and laughter and teasing into Linds' life and I think she brought maturity into Danny's. They compliment eachother fabulously! :D

Delia I'm so glad you caved and joined in the spoiler fun hon! It's so fun to talk about it all! It makes me giddy! Lol! :lol:

Okay I think this is like a mini-book here...so I'm gonna go now and let someone else comment...heehee! Have fun shippy buddies...peace out, catch ya later!

Pssstt....WOHOO WE'RE CANON!!!! :D

But why does it say MOO?!
Smi!! Hi hon! Yay for you popping in! Lol, yeah you miss alot gone for 3 days! ;) Glad you're here though...and I gotta say I loved the "MOO"! It seemed like an inside joke to me, which made the note that much more personal and cute in a way, ya know! :D
It does seem like a personal joke, and brings us back to light-hearted Lindsay. She says Montana calls and the cows are going home, then "MOO"s to indicate that the is the cow so she's going to Montana. It has to have been based on an inside joke, otherwise to come up with that the writers must've switched from mocha to crack. :lol: I like.

Pssstt....WOHOO WE'RE CANON!!!! :D
YES!!! Yippee!
smilehearts.gif

*jumps up and down*

yess! sweet victory! :p

Ok, thats like what I say when something goes very very right ;) in my world, but maybe I should try making a theme song/poem......I've been told I'm actually pretty good at it hehe :p

i know this is really far fetched coz I know we are really lucky to have any spoilers at all but I was just wondering if there are any spoilers for ep19? its just made me think from what someone else has said in another thread. Also I hate to be pedantic (i hope thats how you spell it lol) but I thought you only became canon once a couple starts officially dating - though i think i may have missed something here lol.

You know the last time we all went around saying we're canon it all broke apart... I wouldn't be bragging yet, still got some things to go through first.

Not tryin' to make you mad or upset yall, but you guys know I <3 yous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back