Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

^^Hehe I love BB...it was on a few weeks ago and I caught the last scene with Danny and the camera guy. That part blew me away. Love it when Danny's angry ;) I also voted for GWYI because...well pretty much what everyone has already said :D Again I want to thank everyone for all those magnificent caps, hats off to you all *claps*

2. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I voted for instincts, too! It just... I dunno... fits! Season three rocks (I am looking into seeing when you can pre-order the DVDs, :lol:) but season two set the foundations for the D/L goodness.

Delia, the head tilt is what totally makes that scene in Bad Beat! It still would have been a good scene without it, but not nearly as memorable or as funny! Oh, and I just found out that next Friday I'll be showing my sister's classes the whole ep of Fare Game, not just the cuisine parts. More D/L moments to spread!

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awww, sweetie! Thanksies! I love you tons! (Kisses Mo and everyone

Agreed and I'm so happy that not only we know it, but so does TPTB!!

Go, Mercy sweetie! SPREAD THE MESSER AND MONTANA LOVE!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yay for "Instincts" I want that one to win now...it makes me happy! :D Heehee...he so did, they both finally went with their hearts and their reward is eachother! :D They took a risk, went with their instincts and they got the world! Yay!! :D

Lol, have fun showing "Fare Game" Mer that's such an awesome ep...one of many fab Seas. 2 D/L eppys! :D

5. biancapj

biancapj Victim

Newbie Here

Hello everyone! I've been a lurker for quite some time no. I never really joined because I was pretty sad about some non-DL love going on but, but, but after the recent episode, I just had to join in on the fun and say HI!

I've loved DL since Season 2 and actually the first CSI:NY episode I saw was the one where Lindsay arrives so I guess it was just meant to be for me to fall in love with DL.

All the arts are wonderful. I can't wait for more DL in the episodes to come. :)

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Heehee, okay I'm starting to get really excited to start the new thread! :D I made a new wallpaper to show off and a little D/L poem type thing to share...lol, I know I'm a dork, but still yay for us and for thread #15!

Gah how much do I love our ship right now...I'm looking at caps and pics and they are just so fabulous! They make me happy y'all! :D

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Yes, but your being a dork benefits us all, Mo, so no complaints here! :lol:

Delia's comment about watching Bad Beat made me think about it too much so I had to pull out my s2 dvds. Gah, my brain is just way too open to suggestion sometimes! I started popping different disks in, and I have realized I know exactly how far to skip to get to all the D/L scenes in the various eps! Is that just sad, or talent? (don't submit an answer to that, lynny, I already know what you'd say :p :lol: makes me wonder if you have the Vegas dvds). The 911 page and the handing over badge/gun scene in RSRD, the hand holding in City of the Dolls, the asking if okay/want that ride is CoTP, etc. And of course being able to say the lines along with the actors during the office scene in LOLD...

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww well that's good Mer hon, cuz I can't really stop being a dork...I've tried, it doesn't work! :lol: Besides, it's just too fun! ;)
    That is entirely talent! Well done hon, I'm totally impressed! I don't have the Seas. 2 DVD's...I do have them on Itunes though...and I'm pretty good at knowing where to skip to too! (And I'm pretty sure my Lynny has the Vegas DVD's! ;) ) Awwww all the good Seas. 2 moments...love love love it! They just make me smile! :D

9. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Moriel21 I love your icon and banner!! I wish I had this episode on tape so I can re-watch it again. When he came into that courtroom the words "About time" came out of my mouth.

As for the reporters I hope all their film turned out black. :lol: :devil:

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

You go right ahead, I'll make sure to bring some nice thread-opening-party-gifts :D

No, I don't mind, I just thought that since we had so many suggestions last time :D (seems like only yesterday :cool:) that I'd give people a change to come up with some. But seems we're all pretty much going for the same title. :lol: :lol:

I voted for the 'instincts' one too. It's just so perfect! *applauds the writers*. Let's hope D/L keep following their instincts from now on. ;)

I'm curious how, if or when the rest of the team finds out he went to Montana to support her? It would be so funny if they were all together looking up internet articles about Lindsay's trial and suddenly saw a picture of her AND Danny. I can just picture their faces :lol:

biancapj Welcome! :)

11. DL4Eva

DL4Eva Dead on Arrival

D/L forever and ever. I'm just so soppy :lol:

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Sorry sweetie, but PLEASE write more at least 3 lines before a mod comes in... Welcome though!

And welcome, biancapj ! I hope you guys will enjoy it here! :) We certainly do...

God, I'm going to watch Risk again! It's too fantastic! Danny was so shocked and impressed by her beauty (and possibly her dress and its neckline... :lol:) She looked like a goddess there! :) And her smile was so stunning! He looked so awe-struck in her beauty... ahhh, poor guy. Who can blame him?

13. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

:lol::lol:Speedslady I definitely hope that too. Suits them right for ruining our D/L moment.

Ahoy biancapj!! Welcome aboard matey :D

That would confirm everyone's suspicions then :lol: Stella knows what's going on between them. Her look when she told Danny that Lindsay said hi proved it. Mac too, in COTP. The "all-knowing look" hehe

14. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Well, remember Dannys face in 3.16 Hear of Glass when he found out about Mac & Peyton?

http://www.csi-caps.com/albums/csiny/s3/316/A/316_000016.jpg

I could imagine Flack will have that look on his face too, finding out about D/L :D

Yeah, I guess Stella knows it, the look on Dannys face when she told him that Lindsay called was priceless and everyone could see it what he was thinking :) Well yeah and Mac, well Mac knows everything ;)

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning everyone! :D "Oh what a beautiful morning...oh what a beautiful day!" Heehee, I just can't stop singing! :lol: Yeaaaahhh :rolleyes: anyway!

Lol, I love the idea that the team opens up the paper and sees an article about Linds' trial with a pic of them two next to it! There were certainly enough photographers there to at least have one decent picture! I can picture their faces...Stella would break out in a grin and look over at Mac, like "I knew we were right!" And Mac would nod with his famous half smile on his face. Flack would break out in a laugh and then pull out his wallet and give Hawkes the 10$ he owed him for betting Danny would wait until she got back to make his move.

As for the reporters film going black...no way! All those close ups of D/L they got, that's high price material right there! Since they interrupted our kiss they sure as heck owe us those pictures...plus that way I'll have lots of proof to back up my claim that their lips did touch! :D

Okay y'all...I'm gone for the morning here...but I'll be back this afternoon...and I've got a lovely new thread planned for us! If for some reason the rest of the thread flies by and I'm not here by the time you need a new one, someone else can open it no prob...otherwise I'm totally gonna do it! :D And speaking of...with a huge majority, getting 24 of 27 votes...our new thread title is:
    Danny/Lindsay #15:"Go with your instincts!" :D :D

Be back later...peace out! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.