Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I voted for "Go With Your instincts!" I'm excite that it won! (Or is winning.)

Mo, you have an awesome avatar! It's so cut! And Lindsay_Montana, I love your banner!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, hi Smi! :D Heehee, yeah I'm calling that one the winner although technically the poll is still open...it's just gaining votes anyway, I think it just got a couple more...so it's the pretty clear winner! Wohoo!

Awww thanks...yeah I like my avie...they were SOOO close! Dang those reporters, although I still want those pics they took! :D

Okay I'm really going now...be back in time to start the new thread! ;)

Psstt...Aud you around? :D

3. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Lindsay_Montana your banner is love!! So is your name. I know I said it before but it's just so awesome that I had to say it again!! Mo I love yours too hun. Once I'm eligible for an icon I know exactly what I'm gonna have, but until then I'll just oogle over everyone elses :) smiliee your icon is rocking too! Ahh to hell with it...I love everyones!!!

Looking forward to the new thread! The title is perfect, especially for these two.

4. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

Hey, Shippers! :D

Omg, you've all have so great new icons!! :eek:
    "Go With Your instincts!" is great for a new thread!! Right now, it's perfect :)

5. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Dutch, I'm also curious how the rest of the lab finds out Danny went to Montana. I mean, seriously, how do you keep something like that quiet? Mac gave him the day off but after that, did he call to ask for vacation? :lol: Even though Mac knows everything, so he knows Danny has a thing for Lindsay and vice versa, etc... imagine the response there to Danny's phone call... "YOU'RE WHERE?!?" :eek: Since the writers tend to drop themes we consider to be important (example: Flack's bombing injuries/trauma), will the other members of the team mention it or make cracks about the trip? Or would Mac keep it quiet?

I like your thought about someone finding the reporters' pics of the almost kiss... but I don't see one of the CSIs being the ones to find the pics online. I think it would be more entertaining if my favorite labrat Adam was the one to find them. I can picture a scene where he is surfing the net while waiting on the computer to spit out some results, and he comes across the pics. Adam's mouth would drop open and he'd say "No way!" followed by a the noise of the printer kicking in, him grabbing the printed out D/L almost kiss picture and scurrying down the hall to find someone to share it with. He'd stumble over the words till whomever he is talking to would tell him to "spit it out already, Adam!" and he would give up trying to tell and just shove the picture into their hands. Either that or him paging one of the CSIs to come look (not Mac though!). :lol:

ETA: Hmm, I just reread my post, and I sense the beginnings of a humorous oneshot fanfic there. *wanders off to start negotiations with the plot bunny*

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I never even thought about the others finding out about Danny going to Montana! Good question. Uhh... that would just be plain funny if Adam found those pictures on the internet. My only question would be what was he typing in to find the pictures? Was he just google-ing people from the lab, or was he trying to find the outcome of Lindsay's trial. Either way, it'd be funny! I would like to see Mac's reaction, though. That would be the best.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

i like the idea of Mac or Mac and Stella looking on the internet for the news on th trial and looking at the reporters photographs#!!1

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mer that's brilliant! I love the thought of Adam finding the pics and then running to show someone! I could see him just randomly googling people at the lab, or playing matchmaker and typing in like "Mac/STella" and then "Danny/Lindsay" and then that pic would pop up and his jaw would drop and that would be hysterical!! :lol: Write a fic about it yeah, yeah, yeah!!

I do hope they have someone mention that Danny went to Montana for her...even just a little comment in passing would be fabulous! Come on continuity! :D

So yeah, I'm back...eager to start our new thread with it's awesome title! :D

9. iheartCSI_4326

iheartCSI_4326 Victim

Hi everyone!

Well. Some of you probably know me. Some of you most probably don't lol.

I haven't been on here in like months. I'm going to try though. ooh. Hey Delia !! *hugg*

I agree 'Go With Your Instincts' works perfectly because It's heart felt and DANNY SAID IT! Man he loves her.

Hehe. Getting DL-sidetracked is so much fun. I think that if something doesn't happen in e19 after all this.. AND all the waiting we are going to have to go through (thank god for box-sets) ... then I think it might make it on the news. Oh news. Reporters. Rawwr. Damn them! I hate the news. :lol:

Okay so I'm changing my username..... I need a change, my username makes me sound like 13... when you're 15 it doesn't fit so well, even though it's the same as my FanFiction-dot-net one. oh well.

New username: indianabutterfly . (You see my name is India Lila Wills. :D)

Lila [:

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Welcome indianabutterfly or Lila! ;) Lol, yup he does indeed love her...and she loves him that's what makes it so much better! Gah love is great! :D Lol, D/L fluffy high! :lol:

Okay guys one last hurrah...we gotta get to our new thread before tomorrow morning...lol, cuz I want to start it before I have to go to work! :lol: (Yeah I'm a dork...whatever! :D )

So I'm debating whether or not I want to attempt making a D/L music vid...I'm tempted but I have a feeling I will get sucked in and never get out, plus I've seen so many PERFECT vids that I don't think I could measure up...y'all who make them, is it easier than I think...or is kinda hard?

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I don't make them and since I cannot even get my avvies to move :mad: I think it's really hard :eek:

Good point Mo I never thought about those pictures anymore after those flash lights so brutally interrupted 'our' moment. :mad: But if there's any proof that their lips did touch I'm willing to pay good many for those pictures. :p

That would be totally hilarious, Mercy. Mac sends him home to get some rest and then finds out he followed his instincts :D and went to Montana instead - love to hear that phone call. ;)

Yeah, that would be so funny. I can already see that look of total disbelief when those pictures pop up and then the slap-stick of him running around the lab wanting to share the big news he found with everyone. :lol:

*hands mercy some carrots for the bunny* ;)

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hmmmm, yeah I think so too Dutch but then on the other hand I think there's a program that you can use that makes it easy but I have to find it and then learn it! :rolleyes: :lol: As for getting your avies/banners to move...I use GIF Movie Gear...it's my favorite! ;)

I know right those pics could be worth a pretty penny, hopefully they don't think so and we can buy the whole lot of them for dirt cheap and then we could publish them and be proven right...their lips so touched! :D

Lol, yeah I really would love to hear how Mac and Stella reacted to finding out Danny was in Montana...even better than the "You're Where?" would be an "I know." and Danny would go, "Wait what? How?" And Mac would smile and say, "YOu're in love, where else would you be?" Now that I would LOVE to see! :D :D

*Helps Dutch feed Mer's bunny! ;) *

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm always here. :p

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Modie for some reason I read that and the Matrix came to mind...I have no idea why, but it did...reminds me of Morpheus for some reason! :lol:

Maybe I should call you that from now on! What do you think? ;) Just for the record too babe...I Loved Morpheus! ;)

Ohhh and following in that line of thought...if you're Morpheus...I could be Trinity! SWEET! :lol: Although I'm not sure I'd do all leather the justice it deserves! :lol: :rolleyes:

15. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Let's Go Girls! :D :D :D

Here's to starting a new thread pretty soon! I chose "Love is in the Air!" for my Fluffy Twin, but will go with the "instincts" title because it simply rocks! ;)

As for the others in the lab finding out about D/L---I think they already know. Mac and Stella are too smart not to notice. I think it's Lindsay and Danny that will be suprised. You two know about our relationship? :eek: :eek:

Hey, shippers, newbies, daughters, and family! :) Hope everyone is doing well this evening.

Skips off with Mo singing, "Love is in the air"... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.