Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleepless_in_OK

Sleepless_in_OK Civilian

Thank you! The thread takes forever to load, because I'm too cheap to upgrade from dial-up...but it's worth it and I am very much enjoying it! Proving that not all moms are stuffed shirts, huh? :lol:

2. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Enjoying the ride everyone? At last the ship has sailed. :D

First off, I am loving everyone's icons and banners. They all capture those beautiful moments. I remember a quote from a poem I heard a while back and I think it's perfect for D/L, especially after last eppy...

'And we are here together in a moment stopped in time'

I would have posted stuff earlier, however due to a combination of the winter storm and accidentally disabling our Internet, I couldn't. Anyways...I meant to say this before, but I guess in all my excitement I forgot :lol:...I just re-watched the last scene and the music that is being played fits the moment perfectly. To me it felt like a new chapter is upon them, like they can now turn the page and move on. I'm still fuming about those damn reporters...how dare they interrupt our D/L almost-kiss :mad: Ah well...let's hope it happens soon! I think it will, I mean if Mac and Peyton kissed I'm sure these two will...TPTB better make it happen.

Cheers to all my fellow shippys!! Here's to Danny and Lindsay.

3. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I really like "Go with Your Instincts". It's really cute and totally fits!

I just watched "Sleight Out of Hand" again with my little brother. I think he was getting frustrated when I rewinded the D/L parts over and over again! But how could you not? That is, by far, my new favorite D/L moment! I thought it was really cute that they didn't even have to use words. That's what I thought was the best part.

By the way, everyone, all these new pics are making me so happy! I love 'em!

4. dl_shipper34

Dammit I keep forgetting to post stuff!! thanks smiliee for reminding me when I just read your post :)...I like "Go With Your Instincts" because a) it's an actual quote and b) it sounds powerful.

A lot of people are saying that while they enjoyed the scene, they feel it's not the end of the road just yet. I agree. As much as I want to see Danny and Lindsay together, I think TPTB will throw in a little something into the mix.

As for the episode, it was love. Enjoyed when Danny was day-dreaming in the lab :lol: was it just me, or did Lindsay have a little flab on her belly? Oh well, she still looked beautiful. Both actors nailed it in the last scene, loved how they did it without any words. The secret smile that played on both their lips was priceless. *dances around happily with fellow shippers*

5. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

I like all of the choices, so I am all for whatever you guys decide.

I think I have watched that episode like 5 times already. I hope there is a new episode in March. April feels like it is ages away.

Jen :)

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I've watched it quite a few times myself (especially those last 10 minutes) and untill dl_shipper34 pointed it out I never even noticed that there was music being played. :eek: :eek:

As for the ep's airing dates I'm just gonna quote catey's post since it seems to be accurate (YEAH) :D:
    Oh, what wonderfull news :) Only three weeks of repeats instead of six :)

7. dl_shipper34

^^I think everyone was so focused on what was playing out on the screen they didn't hear the music :lol:

I hope the next episode is in March...I really didn't want to wait until April. Not that I'm impatient, but I love the show and I wasn't up for sitting around until then. At least we have something to occupy ourselves with until then :D

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Remember she was proberly either in early pregnancy or she hadn't had the baby long#!! ;)

9. dl_shipper34

^^Very true :eek:...guess my mind was elsewhere :lol: But she still looked pretty. Loved Danny's smile...he misses his Montana so much he's day-dreaming about her at work. Poor guy...sooooo happy he went, it's love peeps and Lindsay knows it!! Woot we are so canon *dances* Apologizes to everyone who doesn't want to hear that word anymore, I can't help myself. *gets all giddy and fluffy*

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo pops in...humming happily, "Going to the Chapel...and they're gonna get married!" Can't help it between all the D/L fluff in Super Ep and my best friend marrying my brother...I've got weddings on the brain!** :lol: :lol:
    Lol, yeah we fluffies LOVE our fluff and will always want it, but we can be realistic (if we have to! ;) ) and realize that things still need to be talked about and resolved...plus that way the fluff is that much better cuz there's no angst underlying it...it's all talked out and resolved! :D

I didn't realize just how close we were to needing a new thread until I saw we were on page 24 with like 924 posts...yay us! We're flying! :D I love all the title options...they are great and describe our ship so well...I'd love to just have it be...
    Danny/Lindsay #15: CANON, Baby! but I think that wouldn't be received so well by the rest of the board! :rolleyes: So since we can't do that one, I think I vote for "Go with your instints!" I like that one alot...
    I can't think of any others I really like right at the moment...although I do like,
    Danny/Linds #15: "Love is in the Air!" :lol:

So who's gonna start the new thread? I will if you want, but I don't want to hog the joy! ;) So let me know!

I know this has been said a bunch, but all y'alls graphics are amazing and beautiful and I love them all! :D Well done!!

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I've done this one(thread), you can take the honour! :)
    I agree! It's too sweet!! It's perfect!! The title suggests naturalness, just like the relationship of D/L.
    Yep, I said that before as well. She was clearly pregnant during that scene, since during the courtroom scenes, she was so much skinnier especially in the stomach and face. She was glowing though!
    Sooo glad Anna is back though and she was fantastic in the last episode. :) She plays Lindsay so well and so naturally. I'm so intrigued!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Works for me! I LOVE making new threads...so if no one cares or is dying to do it, I totally will! :D

Yeah I think the "Instincts" one is totally cute and it's so perfect for what happens...Danny's first instict was to go to the woman that he loves, he's dead tired on his feet and his first instinct when he gets home is not to sleep but to grab his keys and not even change his clothes before running to the airport just so that he can be there to hold the hand of the woman he loves when she needs him! And likewise, her first instinct when faced with the decision is to grab onto to the man she loves and then when she finally hears the good news her first instinct is to lean on the man she loves and then to kiss him, reporters be damned...so in light of that I definitly think we should go with the "Instincts" one! :D

Dutch I hope you don't mind I started a poll already! :D

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I voted for "Go with your instincts"! I can't emphasize how perfect that really is... :) I'm watching Season 2 D/L... Bad Beat. haha, it's so funny when everyone turns their head to the side when watching the "walrus video"! D/L are sooo adorable! I finished 'Manhattan Manhunt' as well! Danny looked so cute when he was worried for his Montana. :) Ahhh, we all knew since forever that they were destined to be together and totally in love! It's too bad that they didn't themselves. :lol: Oh well... at least they know now!
    And Lindsay is so cute when she said "...Someone threw away a perfectly good shotgun!" :lol:

Sorry Mo I don't know why, but can we have Danny/Lindsay, since Danny calls her "Lindsay" instead of "Linds" and it just seems more complete? Sorry for making such a fuss, though!

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, wow well so far "Instincts" is the CLEAR winner...lol! Sweet! Awwww Season 2 memories, such good times...I love Seas. 3 D/L don't get me wrong (Super Ep!!!) but Seas. 2 D/L will always be special...it's what made us all fall in love with D/L to begin with! :D

Oh sure, yeah I'll make it "Danny/Lindsay"! No problem! :D

15. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I chose "Go with your Instincts". It is very fitting name because he went with his heart when he went to Montana and not his judgement.

These two have more chemistry than I ever seen any tv couple. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.