Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

God... so true!! Love his hot accent.
    I got an idea... and I'm going to put some photos with text.

Signs of Love
    1. He stares at you a lot.
    2. He looks at you as if you're the most precious thing.
    3. He carries you.
    4. He's at ease when he's around you.
    5. He holds your hand.
    6. He touches you whenever possible.
    7. He comforts when you're hurt.
    8. He's protective of you.
    9. He thinks about you 24/7.
    10. He'll eskimo-kiss you.
    11. You'll feel like you're at home with him.
    12. He'll go with his instincts.
    13. He'll go the distance for you. (literally)

Okay... that took a while, but it was totally worth it!

Yep! Definitely. We saw that through the infamous phone sex conversation!!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwwww Delia it's like the "Perfect Guy" list! And Danny fits each and every one perfectly! Yay! Love it! :D Thanks for making that and coming up with all those pics babe, they are just so sweet! How can you not love them and Him! *Sigh!* This ship is just so fabulous...it makes me happy everytime I come in here and everytime I think about them! :D

Lol, yeah the "Does it Turn you on?" Gah I swear they were SOOOO close to jumping eachother right there in the office/lab...desk and everyone else be darned...that was hot! :devil: :D

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey DL fans, I've been watching this thread for a while now and all I can say is ....

FINALLY!!!!

they obviously have an attaction for each other and want to be with each other
    I can't believe he (ok, I can) that he went all the way to Montana for her... It must be love :D

**Lynny is in here somewhere, HI**

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hunter hey we posted at the EXACT same moment...lol, cool beans! :lol:
    Lol, that's for dang sure! :D I'm SO with ya on that one! Yeah it's TOTALLY love, for dang sure! Oh yeah!! :lol:

Lynny's in here? Where? Come out, come out where ever you are hon! :D

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oh, you're absolutely welcome about the D/L little 'Signs of Love' list.
    Awww same! It makes me feel so fluffy and smiling and happy. It never fails to put a grin on my face.
    Yep! It's been too long!! :) But the eskimo-kiss(thanks Chelle!) was sooo worth it! Hopefully we'll get more.
    I miss you too, sweetie! Come out here. Hmmm, maybe Lynny's scared of us fluffies. :lol:

6. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Holy Cow (moo), Delia! THat must've taken a while! But thank you for it!!

Ah, LOLD, I love that scene, Mo! It ranks right up there with some of the best.

Delia, have you updated the D/L guide to CSI:NY episodes so it can go on page one of thread 15? Ya know, this thread was so awesome for us, I am almost a little sad to see it go :( but yay for a new thread at the same time :)!

I will start my new ficcie after work tomorrow. My plot bunny thanks you all for the yummies and fuel. I have a pretty cool plot bunny, my mental image of him is kinda like happy bunny.

Lynny is scared of fluffies? :lol: ROFL :lol:

ETA: Mo, if you make a D/L music vid, I have a song suggestion! I just want someone to use it, anyone! Chantal Kreviazuk "Feels Like Home" It'd be perfect!

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I know I love the "eskimo kiss"! A real kiss would have been the best, but an eskimo kiss is the next best thing! :D

Lol, yeah I think Lynny's a little scared of us! It's okay hon, we don't bite! Well not hard anyway! :lol:

Yeah Mer it totally ranks up in the top best scenes! Hey idea time...anyone think we should rank our top 10 or so D/L eps or moments? Is it even possible? That kind of decision might be way too hard... :lol: what do you all think??

Lol, Mer your plot bunny rocks! Reminds me of my plot bunny! :D Hmmmm, I dunno if I know that song hon...but I'll check it out, I was thinking of making one for the Diamond Rio song "Beautiful Mess"! :D

8. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

hello there everyone.. :)

i'm a long time lurker in this thread but 1st time posting. :) absolutely ADORE Danny & Lindsay. :D i ship Carwash and D/L.

im from singapore, and season 3 has yet been aired. but im so looking forward to it. :D

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Welcome Ryanis, glad you decided to join us and not just lurk! :D We're fun! :lol:

Okay seriously though I feel like I'm stalking this thread, lol...I swear I'm posting like every other post! :lol:

Oh bummer it hasn't aired yet, but you've got plenty of sweet stuff to look forward to in Seas. 3!! :D

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Welcome! It's nice to see you've come out of hiding. Lurkers scare me a little. :lol:
    oh sweetie! That's a good thing!

Oh God... I'm going back so many pages to find the episode guide!

Oh and mercy: I told you that if Danny doesn't go to Montana, you get to whack me. Well, he did!! :D So YAY! I didn't get whacked or slapped.

Ahh. here it is!:
    There we go! Updated! :D
    [​IMG]
    ^^ Sorry about the text that reads "somehearts-x3". :lol: That's my LJ account!

11. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

Welcome Ryanis :D

Girls, i have a question and i hope anyone from you can give me the answer?

I'm searching for a song, from episode 2.22 - Stealing Home
    When Lindsay wash the young girl...here are some pic's:
    *click*

I hope anyone from you can help me??

12. indianabutterfly

indianabutterfly Victim

^^

UnspokenHope, went through some of my music.. I think it is called: 'In The Deep' by Bird York.

Hopefully that's the right one. :)

Oh by the way. Hey everyone! Got my username up! lol. :D posting 100 is going to be hell. hmm. hehe.

Oh and on the other topic. Fluff is good. I love fluff. All I can think of is Fluff. I think the DL side affect is Fluff. :lol:

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey sweetie!! God, I love your location Lila! Lucky girl. :lol: Love that song by the way.
    [​IMG]
    ^^ His body language towards her and his look is so sexy. God... :) Everything about him is PURE HOTNESS! And Linds is absolutely gorgeous too!
    They'll have absolutely stunning children! What do you think they'll name their children? We haven't done this since like 5 threads ago!
    Girls:
    Aiden Stella Messer
    Katie Anna Messer

Boys:
    Matthew Messer :)lol: Illiteration)

Any other names...? The boy name I gave kinda sucked. :lol:

14. indianabutterfly

indianabutterfly Victim

Yes. I am lucky :lol: *phew* I'm slightly flustered still. *giggle*

No your boy name didn't suck. I think if they do have kids... man some hot kids. LOL. I think it would be a girl.. because we all want to see a mini montana. And you can just see Danny being a the little girls idol. Awww. *squee*

Hmm...

Girl:

Louise Isabelle Messer (sounds a little italian don't you think? hehe)

Oh Delia... what about the one you chose but instead of Katie it was.. Kaitlyn Anna Messer? awww.

Boys: um...

Carter Adam Messer

Chistopher Messer

Joshua Messer.

I suck at boys names :D And btw Delia your signature is dangerous every time I am typing another word I pause to stare at it.. at this rate I can't type... LOL *squee*

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Girls:
    Karrie Mya Messer (I love the name Karrie :p)

Boys: (uhm.... I have two brothers, so I should know.! :lol:)
    Ethan James Messer

~~~~~~~~
    I was about to type "Daniel" for a boys name, because thats one of my brothers names, but two Dannys in the one house would get really confusing :eek: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.