Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

Lynny, I don't think she actually got over everything just because the case is over. I think she just realized that Danny would be there for her no matter what, so she is ready to take the next step.

Hi to everyobody else.

That has taken over as my favorite DL episode by far.

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I agree. She's of course overjoyed that her friends' killer is finally behind bars, but it was still something she will carry with her the rest of her life. :( And like CathStokes said she still has a lot of explaining to do...to a lot of people. :p

And although he was holding her hand, hugging her, (almost) kissing her I think he wants answers; that courtroom just wasn't the right time and/or place. :D

I agree with Mo that the night she stood him up was probably the night she was asked to testify, but I still think she should have called him; not to tell him about her past (because I can understand that would've been to hard at that moment) but to tell him that 'something' came up. :)

So although they absolutely are in love I don't believe that all issues are already solved. :lol:

Gaaahhhh, that was serious :rolleyes:....It's not easy being a flungsty.... ;)

Welcome all new posters and I adore everyone's avvies and banners

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Welcome all newbies to the ship! How is everyone? How's my family fluffy, angsty, or flungsty? :)

I agree with Dutch. In a perfect world everything would be okay, but it's not. So there are always issues to be worked out. If they are to have a strong relationship, they need to discuss those issues. Now whether the writers address those issues on the show or not remains to be seen. Although I certainly hope they do. Don't worry all---everything work out just fine. If it doesn't there's always fanfic. :lol: Right now I'm just on my fluffy cloud. ;)

I absolutely love all the new avvies and banners that everyone has made. What incredible talent! :D

Mo, whatcha doin'? Are you still jumping around in total fluffiness? Dances with Mo and others. :)

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

hey Folks.
    I'm definetly in a posting mood these days. Now that our DL is back and all. Aunt Mo I like your avvie and banner a lot. It's perfect! Everyone's banners and avvies are amazing! Oh, I'm dancing in a fluffy circle too folks. I must say, it is nice to have a bit o' fluff mixed in with all that angst. hugs mommy the things I do for you Mom :rolleyes:

5. threnody

threnody Victim

Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome and say that I can't wait till the new episode airs! My head is still spinning!

6. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I love all your fanart, kissmeesweet :)!!!

I can't believe we have to wait like..a month for a new episode though :(.
    Gah, I've watched 3x18 like 4 times already, and have made animated icons of like every DL scene :lol:.
    <<I made my icon to look like they actually kissed :devil:
    Welcome to all the newbies :D/

7. Freckles101

Freckles101 Hit and Run

Aww, I just saw this ep, and I am so excited! I already knew that Danny went to Montana, but not anything else that happened. I can't believe they almost kissed! Sooo cute. Anna did a really good job in this episode! I didn't actually cry, but I came close. The actress who played the young Lindsey was great, but I didn't think they did a good job of picking a girl that looked like Lindsey. The girl w/ curly hair looked more like Lindsey, the girl they picked looked like Amber Tamblyn. But I'm not complaining, that was a GREAT episode. :D

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

i Think mac and peyton did in ep1!!

9. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

..........OH................
    .............MY................
    ............GOD!...............

i am totally speechless!! wooohoo!! we are soo canon!!!! Yay!! i love TPTB!! i have watched the scene on you tube.. (jus type in sleight out of hand for those of u who havent got it to hand ;) ) hehe and wow!!! jus the look... the hug.. and the 'eskimo kiss' :eek: :eek: i was soo excited to come home from work tonight to come and finish catching up with all the posts lol i had no time yesterday! i think i got to page 22 and i come in today and we are on 23!! :lol: go girls!!! :D

Delia, Mo.. wow your banners etc are soooo hot!! :D i think me gonna have to be cheeky and go request some in the art thread :lol: :p hehe

i cannot wait to see the whooole episode :D woo!!!

Oh and hi to all the Newbies!!!!! :D **Big DL Hugz!!!**

**Chell Skips out throwing M&M cookies out to everybody, and heads off to catch up with the new fics **

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awww, thanks guys for all of the comments on the banners & icons! I'm so glad that you guys like it. Besides though, it's easy to make two gorgeous people like Danny and Lindsay look good.
    Hey Chelle honey! I've missed you tons! The scene was too cute! :) God! It was just amazing!
    Hey sweetie, ILuvJonathanTogo! I love Jonathan too! He's too adorable!
    Lindsay realized that he WILL be there for her, so chances are she'll tell him everything.
    They kissed again in Murder Sings the Blues during the Japanese Opera at the beginning of the episode.
    I know, she was very pretty... but didn't remind me of Linds at all.

11. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey all! I finally saw the SuperEp today! Okay, I saw the last part with the major D/L on Wednesday night, but that's all I saw. I thought everyone in the room was going to hurt me when I started squealing. But how could you not? That was ADORABLE! I have to go change my pic now because I need one with a picture from that episode!

Anyway, I cannot wait for another episode. I'm totally addicted to these two! But, don't worry, I'm not complaining.

12. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Everybody, we don't have quite as long to wait for the next episode as we thought. If Futon Critic is correct, the next new episode is scheduled to air March 21. Don't know why the change, but that is now the projected airdate for Days of Wine and Roaches. Of course, there is then three weeks of repeats scheduled after that, and 320 is scheduled for April 18 now. I, for one, can't wait, and hope that they follow up with the promise of the super ep!

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

March 21 is not very long to wait for ep. 19. It may be long to use because we just had the super ep, but we are patient ladies!

I loved wed. episode! What I loved most of all, was that no words were spoken but their emotions spoke volumes.

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

^^^ ITA, vexus.

I remembered that there was supposed to be no words, but I completely didn't notice that until the third time I watched it :lol:.

It was just amazing that we got handholding, a hug, an almost kiss (their noses did touch!!!!), and Danny flew halfway across the country for her...ALL in one episode. :)

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I didn't realize that there were no words until I read this. I din't know that there weren't supposed to be any words. Next time IU watch it I'll start laughing at the fact that I didn't notice it. Way to go me... :p I was so happy we got all that good stuff, not to mention all in one episode, but in a 5 minute time period!

And, a scene that's not talked about too much - the day dreaming scene. At first I thought he was just seeing Lindsay out of no where and I was like ehhh that's weird, but then they showed him seeing her through another person and I was like, that's awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.