Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Jerico's going by actually quite nicely. plus it being on gives me a reason to make sure i don't miss the episode.

Yay for it being chocolate pie!!!!

Half an hour now, ain't it?

hour and 10 minutes baby... I'm so ready for this!

*flashbacks on all of the wonderful D/L moments in s2... sigh goes back to singing and dancing with Moriel... who is 3 hours behind me... :(*

poor Moriel 4 hours hur i only have 1 hehe but dont be to bumded time flys when your having fun enjoy the game.i bet our thread will be busting at the seems after the show :devil:

Happy watching, you guys! And try not to drool over Danny!
I cant say that i wont because i so will :lol:

1 hour to go huh? Hope the torrent will be up and running after that coz there's NO FREAKIN' WAY i'll be able to wait till next year to watch it on tv! Gosh, i'm so excited my palm is freezing! :lol:

Hello Eastern Time Zoners.
We have exactly 38 minutes to go.
Excited, much?

Well, me, not to much because I will probably be sleeping, but pray *crosses fingers* that my VCR doesn't go haywire so I can watch the episode tomorrow.

We're *holds fingers a centimeter apart* this close guys. After this, it's smooth sailing (yes, the pun was intended).

Get ready.
*begins to hoist sails*
Our ship is going to be sailing soon. :D

Jenn

Those of us in the central time zone will be enjoying the episode with you...I have about 20 minutes to go...I'm excited.

But I'm just excited for D/L this year. I hope this is the start of an awesome season...Happy viewing shippers! :)

*I hate my computer right now, it's acting up***

I'm ready to set sail on this ship, I have been waiting all summer for this premiere and it's finally here!

Since I have to be at work early the next morning, I may not be able to come back here tonight and post about what has happened, but I will be back definitely tomorrow!

C you guys later, vex

Saw it!!!! Loved it!!!!! This season is going to be good - all the new characters were alright. Danny didn't flirt with Det. Angell thats all that matters - RIGHT!!!!! :) I am atlantic coast I guess thats why I saw it so early. Sorry guys. Enjoy though. I'm going to watch it again in 2 minutes.

okay guys just thought of something..... "Still want that ride?" What an excellent parting gift we were given to us. It obviously has gone 500 million different ways in this thread and in many other. But I've got no idea if this has been brought up... (I'm sure it has, I'm slow these days) but, the way Danny asked the question kind of seemed that he knew where Lindsay lived. Perhaps he has given her rides home before, perhaps he already knows where she lives... :) Perhaps he's been there before.. That my friends is a squee-ful thought whether it has been bought up already or it's a new thought on the D/L ship...

10 minutes and counting for us East Coasters... long live D/L!

5 minutes and counting.
Anyone else feel like it's New Years Eve, waiting for the ball to drop? LOL.

You know, Rad, I never thought about the ride thing that way before. That is definately a good point. I suppose that he must have known where she lived, or she must have told him before, or something along those lines.

AH.
3 freaking minutes.

Happy sailing everyone.
*ships horns start to blow*
Let's hop aboard the ship everyone. We're almost ready to set sail.

Jenn

bretam3 said:
Saw it!!!! Loved it!!!!! This season is going to be good - all the new characters were alright. Danny didn't flirt with Det. Angell thats all that matters - RIGHT!!!!!

Please do not post spoilers until the episode has aired in the US.

^I second boss.

Thats why we do this.. so I don't get whacked!

They both looked cute. Wished they had a scene together, but. I can deal with that. Bring on the next episode!... yeah, i got FM moment, leave me alone..

Hello. It has been a really long time since I posted but with the new season I will post more and have more fics that I am writing to share with you all. Anyway spoiler ahead so watch out!

I just read on tvguide.com about what the third ep is about. Danny and Lindsay had a dinner date and she didn't show up. He gets mad b/c she didn't tell him why. Now call me crazy but she doesn't seem like the type to just blow someone off with no explanation. It must be something big for her to do that to Danny. Just curious and I can't wait to find out what it is.

Grrrrr! I'm so mad right now!!!! :mad: My game went late and so I didn't get home until about 10 minutes ago! Here I was insanely excited to be home and ready and watching my favorite show and now I have to wait...! Man! I mean I'm taping it...so really I only have to wait until the ep is done taping and then I'm totally watching it right then...but still, I wanted to be watching it now! **pouts!** Lol, I know I'm a big baby! :lol: But still...anyway, at least my VCR is working! I'm watching it like a hawk...heehee! :D

P.s. I just had to come back in here real quick and.... ***SQUEEEE!!!** Lol, I'm a TOTAL dork I know, but I'm sitting here watching the ep and beginning song just came on with starting credits ya know...and I just got the hugest ever smile on my face!! I'm so freaking happy our show is back! Lol :D YAY!
Okay off to watch the rest of the ep, yay! :D (Oh and everyone looks SOOOO good! :D )

Okey dokey...first of all...where'd you all go?? I thought we'd at least have some action in here after our premiere, so what's up?? And now...yay for not having to have Spoiler boxes!! :D
I'm a bit bummed that we didn't get a single D/L scene, that was a downer :( But both of them look amazing! :devil: Seriously! And Linds is a lot more animated and cute in this one and I LOVE it! I'm a bit confused, cuz they have Det. Angell in this one, and I thought that she wasn't gonna exist anymore? :confused: I'm not a fan of her, mostly cuz she worked with Danny and that's Linds' job! :p But yeah, great start to a great season...and YAY for the preview for next week...WOHOO!! :D
Okay I think I'm off to sleep now..hopefully we'll have more talkin' goin on when I wake up! ;) :lol:

Does anyone have the promo clip of next week episode? I haven't watched the first ep yet(downloading it right now :rolleyes:) but I'm already excited for next week ep! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back