Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

I think Lindsay just got spooked because if she had a case or something come up she could have called him on her cell so i think she got spooked but i think she will make it up to him

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning my fellow shippy hopefuls! :D **waves and grins and tosses peanut M&M's out at random!**
    Anyone seen a good promo for next week's ep? The one they showed at the end of the premiere was really short and not so satisfying. :p
    I'm really excited to see this ep, y'all! And not just cuz of our D/L hug (although I'm not gonna lie, that will be FABULOUS!) but I like that Linds is gonna have a main role in an ep like this and a dangerous role at that. She'll get a chance to take a chance and prove she's a bit of a bad ass woman, lol! I think it's gonna rock! Plus we get to see Danny concerned for her...YAY!!

Alright y'all...what's say we have us a posting frenzy so we can have our new thread going by our next lovely ep! :lol: Sounds like a plan to me, what do you all think? :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

ahhh i envy all you who have seen the new ep grrr! *sigh* god kows when i'll see it over here!
    ohh and another thing(mainly to people in the uk but open to everyone) does anyone know why LivingTv plays CSI:Vegas and CSI:Miami but not Newyork???

anyhoo back on topic i think Lindsay must have her reasons for not turning up(for her date with danny) and that we shouldn't judge her till we know why!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aim I totally agree hon...we should definitely wait til the ep happens and then see why she does what she does! :D
    Have I mentioned yet how excited I am about our ep next week y'all? Yeah...I'M EXCITED!!! :lol: :lol: Good stuff, yay! :D
    Aim you're from Scotland? Seriously? That's awesome! If I could visit anywhere I think I would want to see Scotland...you're SO lucky! :D

5. Misery

Misery Pathologist

hey, everyone!

I wanted to stay out of this forum, until I got to see the ep. :) I have to say that it was a pretty cool opening, although we didn't get to see Danny and Lindsay together. But, in a way that's even better. They had a lot of things introducing in this one, so Danny and Lindsay woudn't be able to get the prorper attention they deserve.

Like I mentioned before, I certainly hope that Lindsay won't stand up Danny because she got spooked...That just sounds very immature. I hope that work came up, and she didn't have the time to let him know. But, I also hope that this sentense will come out of her mouth: "Let me make it up to you." :)

*hugs to all*

6. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Hey all! cant wait for Wednesday...! *wink wink... knudge, knudge* :lol: I'm agreeing with Misery with what shoud utter from Lindsays mouth... :) that would be so freakin' sa-weeeet! *hugs to all*

and
    Don't worry Aud, I got your back... ;) and right back at ya :p

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Oh don't tell me, Auda's crying around?

We didn't have any shippy moments, but it was a great episode though!

8. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Lynn, your avatar is really cute.... just like your banner! I'm in love with it!

I really cannot wait for next week's episode. The promo made me smile!

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

For my favorite shipping groups enjoyment.. [​IMG]

:devil: that's what I'm talkin about...

:D

10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Ha ha!!! :lol::lol::lol: I laughed so hard when I saw that picture of Carmine! Oh my gosh! That's great! Awesome job, Rad!

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies! :D **waves and giggles!**
    Good way to look at it Mis, I like that! Very optimistic of you, well done hon! ;)
    Oh if Linds says "Let me make it up to you" to Danny I swear to high heaven I will flip and never stop jumping on my couch, lol! That would make my day for days to come! Heehee, oh I so hope!!

Lol, hey Rad yeah hon wouldn't that be sweet if Linds said that^! That'd ROCK!! :lol: And may I say, I LOVE your new banner...that is totally awesome :D And the "Lindsay Like" avie...cracked me up! :devil: Nice, very nice! :devil: That pic of Carmine...lol, yummy!! :lol:

Cannot wait for our next ep y'all...it's gonna be good I can FEEL it!!! :D :D :D

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Twin thats a kickass icon!

Thank you Pet -- *snuggles you*

Mo to your spoiler -- [​IMG]

Hey, Danny's mine. I get to see that more. Don't I Auda? [​IMG]

This is me when you mention Fluff -> [​IMG]

But, Food Fight! [​IMG]

I wonder whats allgonna happen in our next episode, anybody know or think they know?

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: :lol: :lol: Lynn :lol: You rock! **hugs to you!**
    Lol, yeah wouldn't that be an awesome scene...I'd LOVE that! :D

Hey, hey, hey...paws off Danny Lynn! Or at least paws kind of off...we're sharing him remember! That was our deal or I'm SO stealing him and running far away with him! :D
    Lol, you know you love Fluff honey...one of these days you'll admit and Aud and I will be there to help you thru that realization! ;) :lol:

Speaking of my Aud where is you hon?!

14. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Rad, I love your icon. And the Danny is gorgeous there with that...um...banana....there....(vex hits the floor, thud!)

And Wed. is not coming fast enough for me. This is one of the most anticapted episodes that I have ever encountered adn I have to say, that I will be rewinding the tape on this one (just to see the scene).

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: :lol: Oh my dear Vex LOL! :lol: I was trying SOOO hard to be good and not mention that...but I love that you did! :lol: :lol: And may I say as soon as you said it.... :devil: :devil: **Mo drops straight down into the lovely deep crater of the D/L gutter!** I LOVE it! :lol:

And yeah hon, I'm totally with you...I'm SO looking forward to this ep...I'm already impatient for it... **taps her watch and checks it, again for the 4th time in 2 minutes!** Is it here yet? :p Lol! :lol: It's gonna be good, I KNOW it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.