Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Ha ha!! I giggled when I read this today! Yes, tomorrow is the day!!!! :DI am on the edge of my seat with anticipation! :D

I agree that most likely her standing him up was because something happened that had to do with work or family, and kept her away. I don't see Lindsay being the type to accept a dinner invitation (especially from Danny ;)) and just blow it off because she feels insecure or something. More likely unforeseen events kept her away.

I hope that everyone is stocked up on M&M's for tomorrow!! ;)

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Singing this all day..... I'm so excited, so excited, so excited oh baby oh yessssss! :lol: BRING ON SEASON 3!

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please Read Me

Just thought I'd pop in and remind everyone that once a new episode has aired in the US (all four times zones) that you don't need to use the spoiler code anymore.

I'm sure everyone will be happy about that. ;) :D

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

flipping sweet! thanks for that memo... that is a huge plus cause I'm getting tired of there spoiler things... :lol:

*hums tomorrow tomorrow!*

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Moriel dances in...passing out M&M's and flinging whipped cream...giggling and singing very happily!** "I'm so excited....I just can't hide it....!" Heehee! :lol:
    yeah I agree...the more I think about it, the more I think it's something other than insecurities that keep Linds from making their date. I mean I think her having insecurities is still possible, but I don't think she'd let them stop her from meeting Danny...I think you're right "unforseen circumstances". For now though, I'm gonna be positive and just say "YAY they finally at least set up a date together!! :D"
    **tosses M&M's and cookie dough at CSIf.g. and runs away!**

Rad! Hi Hon! :D I know, aren't you totally excited for tomorrow...I can't stop smiling...I feel like a total dork, but at the same time...well you know how I feel! :lol: And yeah I can't wait until we don't have to use the spoiler boxes so often...won't that be nice! Lol! :lol:

29 hours and 15 minutes!! Yay baby! :D

Aud, Lynn where are you two?

6. Girlygirl

Girlygirl Rookie

I'm just dropping in to say hi to everyone *remembers to wave to Moriel * and to thank everyone who reviewed my fic- bribes really do work!

Anyhow as promised the last part is up at Fanfiction.net but since it is rated [M] I can't post a link so go over and look under my penname (Girlygirl) to read it.

Remember to review- last chapter I got like 20 reviews lets bet that number; remember reviewing helps me write with enough reviews I might start writing something else.

One More Sleep Till D/L Goodness!!!!!

-Girlygirl

7. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hello all of my D/L shippers! *Hugs to everyone!*

I'm so excited to see tomorrows episode!!!! I hope we have lots and lots and lots of D/L momenets. And if we don't get lots and lots and lots of them we need at least one!!!

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hi GirlyGirl! Yay you waved at me :D **waves back!**
    Yay you finished your ficcie...sweet deal...I have a meeting tonight and then I'm coming home and reading thru the whole thing in one sitting! :D Can't wait! ;)

WOHOO! I'm so freakishly excited...heehee! I've SOOO missed my D/L this summer....I cannot wait to finally start our new season! YAY!!

**Moriel dances out...tossing M&M's and ice cream as she goes...!**

P.s. Hey y'all...in addition to GirlyGirl's fab ficcie, which you should all check out! ;) Also go check out this fic, it's not mine...but it's fabulous and I totally recommend it! It's by Rogue Amazon Boo and it's fabulous...so check it out! :D
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3160688/1/

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

hey guys... mad a new banner for ya'll to see... :D
    [​IMG]

Guys, tomorrow we will be almost there... ALMOST THERE!!!

sings and dances with Moriel

10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

That's so cut, Rad! I love it!

*Joins Mo and Rad's dancing and singing*

11. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Thanks for posting that reminder, 1CSIMfan.I tend to talk as soon as the episode airs and I tend to forget that not everybody lives in the Eastern Time Zone.

Rad Is it alright if I snag the banner? If you don't want to answer me, just PM me, okay?

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'd snag it anyways, Twin won't care. She'll tell you to do it anyways, Its a nice banner twin.

Hey! How come Mo gets by with throwing things at the mods and I get whacked on the back of the head. See watch. *throws m&m's at 1CSIMfan*

When is our ep, the first, second, third, what?? I wanna see it now, dangit. *points at the first person reading this* You give it to me now!

Yeah, I have no patience.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello, Hello, Hello!! **bounces in practically vibrating with excited energy! :lol:**
    Rad that banner is totally cute hon, I love it! Great job! :D
    Smi hiya honey! :D **jumps up and down with Smi and Rad....giggling like a 5 y.o.!!** :lol: :lol:

Oh y'all...I'm just so stinkin' excited...wohoo!! It's officially less than 24 hours where I am...all the way on the West Coast, the last place in the U.S. to get the ep! Lol :p
    Vex I'm jealous you live on the East Coast and get to see the ep first, lucky you bud! :D
    Lol, ahh Lynn I think it's just cuz I'm special! :lol:...Wait... Lynn don't say anything...stop...I totally know what you're thinking...not that kind of special! ;)
    believe you me babe, if I could give you our ep right now I would in a heartbeat, cuz that means I'd have it too and nothing would make me happier (well okay, having Danny or Nicky to myself would...but that's beside the point! ;)) Um....our ep...well our first ep, the hug ep...is the 2nd one! So not too much waiting! :D
    Yeah hon...I so with you on the no patience thing...I want it, and I want it now!! :lol:

Okay seriously....where is everyone?!! :confused: Off distracting yourselves so you don't look at the clock every two seconds? :D...Hmmm, not such a bad idea! :lol:

14. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I take a lunch break and find my beloved ship thread is near the bottom? That ain't right. I don't think I've ever seen it down here...lol.

Okay--MO...even if it's just you and me, we can scream and jump up and down for the premiere!

I don't know if we will get to see D/L together in this episode...but a small scene would be nice.

Remember shippers...hugs are nice...aren't they Moriel? lol

Throws chocolate pie at Lynn. I almost miss you. :(

So what will we do with our couple now? Broom closet? Or let them back out to go to their crime scene?

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud!!! Yay that you're here, Hi honey! :D **dances around and sings happily with Aud!** Lol, our premiere's today, our premiere's today...wohoo, wohoo! :lol:
    **tosses M&M's and chocolate cake and cookie dough and streamers around in happy abandon!**

And yeah hon, I agree...I don't know what kind of scenes our couple will get tonight, hopefully we'll get at least a little scene...some fun banter maybe...a tease or two! That'd make me totally happy! :D

Oh yeah my Fluffy Twin, hugs are fabulous! ;) Most definitely! :D **squees...lol!**

Yeah Aud ....where is our Lynny? Come back around here angsty pal...lol, we misses you! :D

Hmmm, good question Aud as much as we know they love the Broom Closet :devil:...I think it's only fair that we let them get to work for a while! :p Besides they have to prove to everyone that they really are together and while they could do that in the Broom Closet :devil: I think they'd like to do that in the outside world! ;)

9 hours...44 minutes....YAY, YAY, YAY!!! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.