Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Welcome Bettina! Hope you enjoy it here. :) :)

I love D/L dreams---I had several---some good, some not so good. The mop and stick thing is hilarious! And losing all of her bones---wow, might be hard for Danny to carry her around and process crime scenes...lol!

Danny: Montana, if you hadn't have gone and lost all your bones I wouldn't have to carry you around...
Lindsay: Well Danny, it's your fault...you wanted to spend a lot of time in the broom closet... :devil:

I stand by my previous answer, Moriel----Danny and Lindsay will spend the holidays in New York and visit Louie. Now maybe after they have been together for a while, they can go and visit Montana. But they will have to be together for a while before I think Danny would do something like that. ;)

Spader---what for doth thou lurk so much? Come out and join the party! :)

Rad 'the angsty twin'---to answer your question: My favorite D/L episode is "City of Dolls" or "Zoo York." I knew in ZY that D/L had potential but in COD, man the hand holding and the 'you hungry' thing told me something is definitely there up these two....chemistry. Rewatching ZY, though, really made me jump up and down. The looks D/L gave each other---OMG! At one point they both, together in syncopation, look at each other and then look a way---priceless. :D

Fluffy twin---I love the titles. I really like "It's Exactly What IT Looks Like." Their relationship is priceless!!

One police protected vest: $700.00
A bottle of asprin for a tension headache caused by worrying about your soulmate: $5.95
HUG after an explosion THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE: Pricless! :)

A bottle of asprin for a tension headache caused by worrying about your soulmate: $5.95
HUG after an explosion THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE: Pricless!

my D/L motto for ever. Auda I love you, welcome back. ;)

Hmm there are so many of them but if i had to pick just one it would have to be City of the dolls. theres hand holding touching when she leans on him in the hallway to put her shoes back on. and i know i`m forgetting some stuff Lol. this is such a good D/L episode

Welcome newbies

auda that is so cute

Hello all my lovelies! :D **Moriel steps in...passing out danishes and coffee...hey it's morning where I am I figured that's a better morning snack then fudge cake!** :lol: :lol:
i've harpooned at least two of my best girlfriends into the danny-lindsay craziness and we're having a CSI NY marathon next weekend and just squeal our hearts out at every D/L moment that we see.
Nice L.M. way to recruit new shippers, and that does sound like alot of fun! Great way to get ready for the new season too...sweet deal! :D

P3k congrats on becoming a Rookie...cool beans! :D

Rad hiya honey! :D Nice dream lol...poor Linds! :p Nice new avie too...I like it, very cute pic of Linds! :D
Hmmm in answer to your question my angsty friend...wow, that's a tough question...favorite D/L ep...hmmmm...like Aud (Pssst Hi Aud... **waves wildly!** ) I really like ZY and COTD...and FG, SOY, SM, SH, LOLD, even NA...all of these are fabulous D/L eps...but I think...can I have a tie? Cuz I think my fav ep is either All Access or Run Silent Run Deep ...and I know for a total fluffy like me those are pretty angsty eps to choose...but I just love the depth of caring they show in these eps! In All Access where Linds gets so upset and Danny chases her down and then all the longing looks in RSRD...so yeah, it's a tie for me between those two I'd say! :D

Keich?!! :eek: HI!!! :D Of course we remember you! Yay...Hi!! How ya doin? Glad to see you pop in...although bummer that it's to say bye for a while...but life happens, I know that! :p So nice to "see" you though! :D Nice dream by the way...I bet that was fun ;) Good luck for sure on all the stuff you've got goin' on and we'll be here for ya when you come thru it! :D
Lindsay: Well Danny, it's your fault...you wanted to spend a lot of time in the broom closet...
Aud! :lol: Wow chica, talk about a straight dive to the gutter on that one... :devil: Nice, very nice! :lol: **high five fellow bad girl!**
As for the holidays...yeah I think you may be right, I like the idea of Montana for Christmas, but visiting Louie is much more probable and likely! ;)
Fluffy twin---I love the titles. I really like "It's Exactly What IT Looks Like." Their relationship is priceless!!
Isn't it though...I totally agree! :D
Now that is awesome! Aud you rock! That is totally cute hon...I LOVE it!! :D :D :D

I'm gonna have to agree with Moriel All Access is definately a fave D/L eppy for me. With her getting mad and him running after her.. so cute, so angsty. I love it.

I know don't ya just love that one Rad! I'm not an angsty, but still I can totally appreciate that ep! I love how he calms her down too, he's so gentle and caring with her...it's just so sweet! :D I like to think of it as him taking care of her just like she took care of him in RSRD...ya know! :D Yup...I just loves them...Awwwww! :lol:

You want me to pick just one?...that is so hard, each one has good moments, hand holding, bug eating, marriage talking, carrying, concern...dang it I can't pick just one. :(

I am loving how many new shippers we are getting! D/L rules! Welcome new peoples! *waves happily* :D

The day draws near my friends...the premiere is at hand! :)So, are we going to keep Danny and Lindsay in the broom closet until after the premiere airs? Or should we let them out just before? ;)

awww, Moriel I'm squeeing like crazy now! This ship is the best! It can make anyone's day!

awww, Moriel I'm squeeing like crazy now! This ship is the best! It can make anyone's day!
Lol, it so totally can Rad! I just love D/L.... **sigh...squeee...sigh!** I've just keep randomly smiling because of them...it's fabulous! :lol:

CSIfangirl lol, yeah it's a tough choice for sure! ;) We're lucky we've got SOOO many fabulous shippy moments for our lovely couple!
11 days!!!!! WOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Lol! :lol:
As for keeping D/L in the closet...I think we've let them out of the closet already... Aud...hey Aud hon... didn't we let D/L out of the closet already, they wanted to join in the pie fight! :lol: (Although I think they might end up back in the broom closet of their own volition...they do have ALOT of fun in there! :devil: :lol: )

as much as I like having them in the closet, they should probably be let out soon... or in 11 days at least... :devil: we wouldn't want them to miss they're "debut" shall we call it... :D

Hey everyone! I'm just delurking for a moment to ask a question... Is there a LJ community for this ship?

thanks,
Katherine

Radical618 said:

My poor Twin.. :lol: .. (shh I agrees, Auda will annoy me over it if she knew)

LJ Communities. We have a couple of them, don't we?

auda....You Make me wanna do a D/L Mastercard commercial...LOL..

(shh I agrees, Auda will annoy me over it if she knew)
**Moriel giggles!** Of course you agree honey...you know you love fluff...deep down, you really do! :D (I'm gonna keep saying it until you agree! ;) ) **hugs to my secretly fluffy pal!**

Spad yeah doesn't it totally make you want to see that as a D/L Mastercard commercial! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back