Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Moriel21 said:
Hiya Rad! :D **waves!**
Homecoming week huh, cool! That sounds fun...you have homecoming dance and everything? :D

As for the pic of Linds with the knife, I looked around in all the places I know of and I can't find a pic of Linds with the knife without it being in the meat...sorry hon!

12 days...wohoo...wohoo...wohoo! :lol:

Yea, the football game was tonight (we won 14-7) and the dance is tomorrow-- I'm wearing my hair straight and flipped out ward- like Lindsays :D

yes! 12 daysss, can not freakin' wait!

I'm here, I was just paying my bills! I'll gladly give those to somebody, if anybody's interested?

I can picture Danny in wranglers and I can picture me and Lindsay enjoying the view!

How is everybody tonight?

Cool! Another fan found the thread! Welcome DAnNSfreak ! Please feel free to join in on the food fight! ;)

*gets hit in the face with cookie dough* Yum, chocolate chip?

Glad everyone enjoyed the mental image of Danny in Wranglers! :devil:
Rad , the hairstyle sounds cute! I hope you have fun at the dance!

So, how about another question. I am feeling in a Fluffy mood right now so I thought this might be a fun one:

If marriage were on the table... Who do you think would propose, and how would they do it?

*Searching cupboards and fridge for more food...Ah! Flings Cream cheese frosting by the spoonfull*

Happy Friday evening all my lovelies! :D **waves!**
Lol, yup I officially have no life...thus I am haunting this thread...lol! :lol: Nah, just kidding...I just loves y'all too much to leave for very long! :lol: Heehee! :lol:
but...which epi is this from?
Hey Spad how's it goin? Which ep is what from hon? :confused:

Hiya DAnNSfreak! Welcome to a very very PRO-Danny and Lindsay shippy board! We LOVE our couple here...for shizzle! :lol: Cute little scenario by the way...I liked that :D

Rad hiya hon! :D Congrats on the football game...cool. And you're hair will totally look cute like that I'm sure! ;) Cool beans, have fun! :D

Vex hey bud! :D And I feel ya on the bills, what I wouldn't give to have someone pay mine for me! :p
I can picture Danny in wranglers and I can picture me and Lindsay enjoying the view!
Oh yeah honey...sounds like a very nice view to me! :devil: Danny in general is hot...Danny in Wranglers...yes please! :devil:
*gets hit in the face with cookie dough* Yum, chocolate chip?
Of course! Is there any other kind? :lol:
Yay for a fluffy mood CSIfangirl I LOVE fluffy moods! :D Hmmm, let's see...I think Danny will propose, cuz he seems to me to be a traditional kind of guy, or at least one who would like to follow that certain tradition...and I see Linds wanting to let him ask her. As for how...oh, I know...I see him taking her out to a romantic dinner and then taking her up to the top of the Empire State Building to show her the view at sunset and then dropping to his knee and with that hot/cute smirk on his face saying...
"Montana...Lindsay, I love you more than I thought was ever possible and you would make me the happiest man in the world if you would agree to be my wife...so whaddya say, Linds? Will you marry me?" (Wouldn't that just be so cute and romantic and SO D/L! :D Awwww! :lol: )

Hey M....lurking as usual...popping my head in occaisionally.

Found out..."Supermen"

I agree, I see him bringing her to the highest point in NY to see the view of the city, at night. A'la Daredevil rooftop scene.

That would be so romantic.

hey you guys! just want to share with you. i've harpooned at least two of my best girlfriends into the danny-lindsay craziness and we're having a CSI NY marathon next weekend and just squeal our hearts out at every D/L moment that we see. wish you could join us, though. :)

Welcome to the thread DAnNSfreak

Moriel i love that scenario it would be so cute to see :D

yay 11 days untill our ship sails :D :D :D

My 200 post yay i`m a Rookie

Had a really angsty dream about these two last night. They ewre like talking to each other and Lindsay started crying and said "Why can't you just admit you have feelings for me!" Then there was this other really weird part where Lindsay was alive but lost all of her bones so she had to carried everywhere, it was really weird- I don't know how I have dreams like this... :lol:

yay! 11 days!

welcome DAnNSfreak! and hello to my Twins!, Moriel, Misery, Smiliee, and all you other D/L fans!

Where in the name of M&M's is Auda! :eek:

Hi! I'm new, but I am head-over-heels in love with those two and I do wish that they would finally get together. I don't know yet if they did. Here, in the Philippines, we're still at the last episode of season 2. I hope someone can show me the ropes, if you can I'd be very thankful.

Have you seen this yet? It's a season 3 promo... It's got some good D/L clips...

Had a really angsty dream about these two last night. They ewre like talking to each other and Lindsay started crying and said "Why can't you just admit you have feelings for me!" Then there was this other really weird part where Lindsay was alive but lost all of her bones so she had to carried everywhere, it was really weird- I don't know how I have dreams like this...

Hmm,that was a weird dream especially with Lindsay losing all of her bones :confused: ? Well, I'm sure you'll dream of D/L again but with a happier ending ;)

Has anyone else dreamt of D/L before?

Radical, I love you! I've been trying to get that promo for ages!!! Thank you! *throws cookie dough at you* thank you, thank you!!!

Oh, and thanks for the welcomes, everyone!

Danny: Montana? Will you marry me?
*lindsay gasps, and just stares at Danny, eyes tearing up, hands over her mouth, then she throws herself into him*
Danny: Whoa... does that mean 'yes'?
Lindsay: *all but screams* YES!!!
Danny: You and me...
Lindsay: Forever...

M&Ms fans start throwing M&M's in the air. Whoo-hoo!

*sigh*

If only... :lol:

Uh, the scene ain't original, k? I got it from some show which I don't really remember...

Wow. Page 17 already?

Anyway, I hope y'all still remember me. :) I know I haven't been dropping by, so before any of you think the ground opened up and swallowed me alive, I've crawled out of my cave to tell you guys that I will be disappearing for a while. School work and activities have been a b**ch for me, and it's taking up most of my time (goodbye, social life). I will be back to bask under the warm light of D/L goodness when things have slowed down for me.

But before I go, I'd like to welcome the newbies. I see a lot of new names in here (special shout outs to the new Filipino D/L shippers!). :)

And yes, I've dreamt of D/L, and mostly it's Lindsay centered. I even dreamt Lindsay helping me wash the dishes. Haha. But the one dream that I couldn't get out of my system was when she came knocking on my door crying because she didn't know what to do with Danny, and then she proceeded to tell how madly she was in love with him but she doesn't think he feels the same way. I know it's kind of out of character, but I could just feel her anguish.

And then I went out to hunt down Danny with a mop and a barbecue stick for making one of my closest friends (in the dream) cry. @_@

Finally, to answer Moriel's question, I think the first scenario (Danny, Lindsay, Thanksgiving) would be a more realistic one (and cuter, if I might add). He could invite her "as a friend", making some sort of excuse ("So you wouldn't be lonely on such a joyous occasion."), and then if Louie would be joining them, he'd notice the attraction between the two (I'd like to think Danny's brother isn't dense when it comes to such things), and would tease them or make some sort of ingenious way of leaving the two alone.

Okay, I think this post is long enough. I hope I'm still human by the time I get through whatever it is I have to get through. See you all at the other side! :D

D/L dreams are the best. I have a question for us crazy shippers... what do you guys think the best D/L eppy is? I'll answer after later. Love you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back