Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

yea, I've made one... and It's addicting... too bad it's just the free trial... :lol:

Yay you found it and made one, or several! :D Very nice new ones by the way, like them alot! :D Lol, I told you it's addicting! Heehee...you just keep finding pics and new pics and yeah it's a never ending cycle! Well never ending until the trial period ends...which is a sad day indeed! :lol: (Unless you buy the program of course...which could be dangerous though! ;) )

Dang it! I didn't realize I was going to have to duck flying pie! :lol: Now DL won't have to be on the DL (Down Low, not the Disabled List, you kinky people) ;). :devil:

Lol, Hi PrettyEyes, welcome! (Great name by the way, sounds like you're getting complimented each time someone talks to you...sweet! :D ) Yeah we've got a pretty serious food fight goin on in here... **Moriel decides to up the ante and starts flinging ice cream with the pie....lol, what, they go well together! Besides ice cream's sticky and sticky stuff makes for a GREAT food fight! :lol:**

And yeah although I love the D/L's on the DL line...(good one Lynny!) I'm quite glad they can be open and free about their obvious love! Yay for our ship sailing! :lol:

yay! Sailing is so fun, especially with ships like ours... and unfortunetly I onle have the trial... for 15 days... oh, the things I shall be creating... *sigh*

Lol, yeah now that's the spirit Rad just go crazy for the next 15 days and then you'll have a bunch to choose from when the trial expires...hmmm that's not a bad idea actually! :lol:

10 days y'all....only 10...YAY!!! I'm so flipping excited for our new season...I know I'm a total dork, but I just can't wait to see how they bring D/L about...I refuse to speculate on anything but happy things happening...(lol, call it denial, whatever! I call it my very happy D/L bubble that I have been firmly entrenched in since seeing our season 3 promo! :D) This is gonna be a good season for us...I can feel it! :lol:

I've been gone for a day and I see new avie, and pies thrown all around. I can't believe I missed all the fun.

I have updated fic, though.

I've updated "Black eyes, blue tears," right here
and

"Little girl lost" right here

Vex don't feel lost... here I'll catch you up...

*throws pie in face* That better? :p

Vex hey hon! **waves...pauses....throws a big coconut creme pie right at you!** How ya doin? :D
You brought presents...yay! I like new ficcie chapters :D

And Rad I have a feeling I'll be saying this often (lol which is totally cool! ;) )...but I love the new avie! :lol: "Is it Wednesday yet?" Lol, that's my new favorite question! :lol:

I'm fine. I just spend 2 hours researching for school. I'm tired. I finished the fics this weekend.

Thanks for the pie, I love coconut.

And I can't believe that we have 10 more days. Remember when we were complaining that we had 100 to go?

Researching huh...I remember those days :p...I feel for ya hon, for sure! **hugs to you for surviving "research"!**
Glad to hear you like coconut...wonderful stuff isn't it! :lol:

And yeah only 10 more days...I know I remember back in June, when we had 100+ days to go and we thought we'd never get here...and now it's just around the corner...literally almost! :lol: Yay! :D

actaully, I like this one for now.. until the 20th, then a new one will be up.. I'll be experimenting though.. fo sho... :lol: glad you like it though.

Radical618 said:
actaully, I like this one for now.. until the 20th, then a new one will be up.. I'll be experimenting though.. fo sho... :lol: glad you like it though.
Sounds like a fabulous plan to me hon! :D

Hey so here's a question for y'all...fun and random and Christmas-y for some reason, maybe it's because it's finally starting to feel like Fall here just a bit (nip in the air and all...I LOVE it!) Anyway!
What do you think our odds are of...if someone hung mistletoe in the office...seeing D/L get caught under it and then kissing? I for one would love to see that...and I think it'd make a nice way for the writers to show us a kiss, without it being all soap opera-y like I know so many of us are afraid of! :D

P.s. Rad I love that you've been able to be on so much today...it's fabulous! It makes me smile! :D

P.s.s Aud, Lynn where are you two??! :confused:

1) The question- hmmmm... kissing under the mistletoe... I think a round of applause would break out through the lab and they'd do the whole smile-and-laugh-but-continue-to-makeout-cause-it's-oh-so-good thing.

and 2) It's the weekend, and I become a computer veggie because I'm not at school doing work and playing volleyball sats and sundays... good old high school... :rolleyes:

Hi my fluffy pal and my angsty ones too!

Yea! Vex likes coconut cream! Me too! YUMMY! Go read her fic shippers---it's great!

Pretty Eyes, good to see you here! :D

So did you all like the bullet proof jacket thing? I see Rad made an avvie and others made one from it----awesome! :lol: ;)

They would so totally kiss under the mistletoe...so cute. :)

Trying to watch games and type...lol! I'll have more tomorrow.

Take care shippers and those in America remember those fallen heroes from five years ago! :(

I'm contemplating a D/L memory book...watcha think, shippers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back