Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Auda whatcha talking about me for? .. I didn't hide the M&M's this time, Twin has them.

Yes, I have fluffy minions. I have some angsty minions too. Are they even? Nope. I have more fluffy's. Auda, Moriel, Jenn, Em.. their my fluffykins.

Smiliee, Vex, and Twin are my angsty minions :p

Much love to D/L and dl's on the dl still :D {shut up Auda}

Love to all my fellow shippers {smooches}

roflmao.gif
dude that was funny.

hiya....im new to this ship....ive only been following for about 2 months!!

i know im a bad bad girl..

Moriel21 said:
Okay y'all how about a fun fluffy question...hmmmm...I think we've done some version of this question before but still...here we go:
For D/L's first official date (with food!) would you rather they...:
A. Went to a cute little restaurant, cosy and romantic?
B. Had a picnic in Central Park, relaxed and low-key?
C. Danny cooks for Linds at his apartment?
D. Linds cooks for Danny at her apartment?

Lol, okay y'all...there ya go! Fun stuff :D
And since I should answer my own question, I'm gonna go with D. I'd LOVE to see Danny cook for Linds, there is something totally romantic about a guy cooking for a girl...but I think that's more of a down the road thing for them, after they've been dating a while. So I went with D. because I think Danny's asked her to get food so often now, that it'd be good for her to actually make him food so he knows she does want to eat with him! :lol:

**Moriel peeks into the Broom closet...yup still busy! :devil: Heehee....only 5 Wed's left!!**

Def. C seeing Danny cook for Lindsay would be totally cute-- even if his idea of cooking is take-out! :lol:

I don't remember when I became a D/L shipper because I started watching the eppy's at Stealing Home (and really becoming attatched to the show any. I had watched it previously without really knowing what was going one. :lol: So whenever Stealing Home aired I guess. :D

i'd go for b. but i wouldn't bring that pre-made picnic. i'd go for some of those fresh ny-style hot dogs right off the kart. i know they're ridiculously unhealthy for you, but they're part of ny damnit!

then again, danny? cooking?...sends me right to an image of him in a "kiss the cook" apron...:devil:

and i'm a DL shipper because of COTD. the hand moment did it for me. then i was hooked.

am i caught up? *nods* i think so.

Ok, my history with DL

I knew about Aiden leaving, but I had no idea about Anna Belknap until I went to the CBS site. Don't hate me, but she totally didn't appeal to me at first. Then I ended up on a DL group on Livejournal and I was hooked. That's about 5 months now?

*Welcome Orgasmicbilly! Always good to see new shippers!* :)

iheartnickcath said:
Auda whatcha talking about me for? .. I didn't hide the M&M's this time, Twin has them.

That's not what I heard. :lol:

{shut up Auda}

That's all you got? :p Where's the love?

Definitely need to get D/L up to that roof before IHNC tries to put them back on the dl. :lol:

welcome to the D/L thread orgasmicbilly

oh i can so see Danny in a kiss the cook apron :devil:

Hello my fellow shippy pals! :D
Stella will convince her that Danny really cares for her and that he didn't ask her out only for a few hours of fun.
Mis that'd be nice of Stella! I'd like to see that conversation :D
Moriel, if you go and grab D/L, I'll cook the dinner. Then you can sneak them up to the roof, were they will enjoy a nice dinner by moonlight. Of course, Lindsay can't say no to that! Damn, I bet Danny looks good by moonlight!
Fabulous plan Aud! I'm all for it...you get started on that dinner! **Moriel sneeks into the broom closet grabs D/L, explains the plan and sneeks them to meet Aud on the roof!**

Lynny honey, HI! :D Lol, so I'm officially your fluffy minion huh...sweet! :lol: I guess I can live with that... ;) :D

OB welcome! Yay...you'll love this ship, it's fabulous and will soon be sailing into the sunset! :D Wohoo! :D

Rad Hiya!! :D I missed you :lol: Lol, yeah it'd be pretty cute to see Danny cook for Linds! As for when you became a shipper...Stealing Home was a fab ep! Good one to become a shipper on :D Sweet deal!
danny? cooking?...sends me right to an image of him in a "kiss the cook" apron
Em you are awesome! Lol, I love that mental image...talk about naughty images...yummy! :devil: :lol:

**Moriel dances off...giggling as naughty images fill her mind! :devil:**

when did I start shipping dl on the dl... hmm

I don't remember. I think I just liked how cute they were together, and went with it...

Moriel are you actually gonna let Auda cook the dinner? Are you outta your mind? Auda can't cook!

iheartnickcath said:
when did I start shipping dl on the dl... hmm

I don't remember. I think I just liked how cute they were together, and went with it...
She started shipping D/L just pick on me! :p :lol:

Moriel are you actually gonna let Auda cook the dinner? Are you outta your mind? Auda can't cook!

That's by far the meanest thing you've ever said to me! Jealous? I heart you. :D

I could just see Danny in his 'kiss the cook' apron and a big chef's hat! :lol: He'd be so cute that Lindsay couldn't help but kiss him...I have a feeling dinner will come out burned...the two of them will be too busy... :devil:

I actually don't remember when I started shipping D/L...I didn't get to see the first few eps the first time around, so I came onto them a bit late...but I remember the first time I saw them together, I just thought they made a great couple! And I remember thinking that the chemistry between them was obvious, right from that first moment I saw it! :D

Lynn wait what? Aud you can cook, right? Come on honey, I've got faith in you...I got D/L to the roof for ya...so don't let me down now! :D **Psssstt Aud...you can get some takeout and arrange that nicely up there! It's what Danny would do, and I won't tell anyone...promise!! ;)**
I have a feeling dinner will come out burned...the two of them will be too busy... :devil:
Lol, I like the sound of that! :devil: I could handle burned dinner if Danny'd get busy with me! :devil: (What?! You KNOW you were thinking the exact same thing! :lol: )

audacity said:
I could just see Danny in his 'kiss the cook' apron and a big chef's hat! :lol: He'd be so cute that Lindsay couldn't help but kiss him...I have a feeling dinner will come out burned...the two of them will be too busy... :devil:
I don't think they'll mind.

audacity said:
iheartnickcath said:

That's not what I heard. :lol:

Hmmm.. I didn't hear that either... checks pockets oops.. nvm.. I've got em.. runs away

Moriel!! How are you? I hate the whole school thing, I'm never on anymore... :(

audacity said:
I could just see Danny in his 'kiss the cook' apron and a big chef's hat! He'd be so cute that Lindsay couldn't help but kiss him...I have a feeling dinner will come out burned...the two of them will be too busy...

I don't think they'll mind.

I don't think dinner will come out... They'll probably just forget about it. :p

And guys "Summer In The city" is on this week-- no Lindsay :( I've never seen the eppy though... so I might check it out... or I'll just wait till I get s2 on dvd.. ;)

I say you check it out, cause season 2 isn't coming out till october.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back