Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Jenn yea the concern he shows in AA and the looks they share in RSRD really show that thay care for each other

Rad cute avie

I agree with LadeeBear i think they would fight about one of them being in a dangerous position and i think Danny would over react more then Lindsay would

LadeeBear congrats on a 100 post and i loved your fic

**Moriel bounces in happily...giggling and tossing pie and whipped cream!** Hello my fluffys and angstys!! :D

Auda Hi! Your ficcie will be up by Monday? YAY! :D **claps and giggles!** Love the description, it sounds like it'll be fabulous! ;) Mmmm, angsty questions...lol, I'm not so good with those! :lol: I'll try though...just for you! :D Ummmmmm.....

Rad! Hiya honey :D Good angsty question...hmmm, I don't want to think about them fighting... :p But to answer the question... ;) I think I agree with Jenn...it'd be something like Linds gets in trouble at a crime scene and thinks she can handle it, and Danny freaks out about it and gets mad at her. I see them fighting about that. Lol, although I like Auda's idea....fighting over lunch, yeah I like that! It's a fluffy fight! :lol:

Lol, hi Lynny so Aud's your fluffy minion huh? ;) That's funny...it means you likes at least some fluff! :lol:
One cool thing would be to see them with each other after a bad case or something and exchange a hot kiss ... then end scene.
Ohhh Audrina I like that! :D Lol, but anything ending in a D/L hot kiss works for me! :devil:

Vex, Smiliee Hiya! **waves excitedly!**

Wait Jenn now you're Lynn's fluffy minion too? Wow Lynn you're gaining minions right and left! Heehee...I think I'll claim you as my angsty minion Lynny! :lol: Or you can just stay my Gutter!Buddy :devil:
Oops, I can't finish my story, shippers. It's a little racy... :devil:
IMO: I don't care if they fight a little as long as they make up a lot!
Lol, Aud! I ADORE you! **huggles!** Gotta love being a bad girl! :devil:

**Moriel dances off...6 weeks til our ship takes off...wohoo baby!**

Well, I had a lot to read...:D

First, Rad , love your avatar! So cute!

As to your argument about angst and fluff, how about this: "Fluff initiates the relationship, angst leads to relationship and fluff is what makes the relationship." There, all balanced. :D

Jenn , for me, "Stuck on you" was the ep where I thought that it has something meaningful in it. Lindsay was trying awfully hard to prove Danny wrong. I think that she already got to know him well enough to know that he thinks that no one can surprise him. And her asking him to meet her was probably the greatest surprise for him. He probably thought that she was hitting on him, in a way that most of the girls do. And then, when he realized what exactly did she want, I think he felt a bit insecure and maybe a bit jealous also.

Auda , great scenario! I really think that Danny wouldn't like to hear anyone call Lindsay "Montana".

Now, what would they fight about...I agree with Moriel . Danny would probably be overprotective and that would make Lindsay mad at first. Then she would have time to realize that he just cares for her a lot.
And why would make Danny mad? Maybe if she tried to drag him to meet some of her family in the beginning of their relationship. Maybe he wouldn't be mad, but uncomfortable at least.

Wow, I'm glad my avvie has gone over so well! I'm so happy you guys like it so much!

I could see Linds and Danny getting in a fight over like one of Danny's ex-girlfriends. Lindsay would give him the 3rd degree and he's get all defensive. Basically it would be the dumbest-funniest fight ever. :lol:

Em You're right, food and fluff does come up a lot in this thread.

Waves to the Fluffy!Folk, my Angsty!Twins, Moriel, Misery, Pizza, and all the rest of you awesome D/L shippers!

audacity said:
iheartnickcath said:
Auda, why do you always pick food for? You know you want to come up with something angsty, come on. Do it!

To annoy you! :p And to also remind myself to eat---actually I'm not all that fond of food---go figure! :rolleyes:
Pie is good though. ;)

The reason I chose a silly little fighting issue like 'lunch' is because:

1. It seems like Danny is always trying to get Lindsay to lunch with him or get a meal out of her---"COD," "CH," and "Super Men." Her answers---'I gotta get back to the lab,' 'I'm not giving you anything unless you get going,' and that last one, he didn't get an answer at all...Lindsay feed that boy! He's hungry.
2. Couples tend to fight over stupid things. If not lunch it would be Lindsay getting jealous over a suspect flirting

1. It seems like Danny is always trying to get Lindsay to lunch with him or get a meal out of her---"COD," "CH," and "Super Men." Her answers---'I gotta get back to the lab,' 'I'm not giving you anything unless you get going,' and that last one, he didn't get an answer at all...Lindsay feed that boy! He's hungry.

She does eat with him once-- in Fare Game. (I hope that's the name of it) The bugs. So I guess they did eat together one time. Just kind of not what we are going for.. :lol: It was classic though. Hence the name of the thread. :D

^Yep, she did eat with him. But it had to be the bugs---didn't it! LOL! Dont' Bet Against the Country Girl...too bad he had to make a bet to get his wish. I was thinking more along the lines of him getting her to cook for him. Maybe have a dinner that's not at work---a little more private! ;)

Love the icon, Rad!

Moriel, I think that Lynn has declared you her 'minion' as well---she just loves the fluffies. She just won't say so...Lynn, are you hiding the M&M's again?

What's up with our 'broom closet' couple?

audacity said:
^Yep, she did eat with him. But it had to be the bugs---didn't it! LOL! Dont' Bet Against the Country Girl...too bad he had to make a bet to get his wish. I was thinking more along the lines of him getting her to cook for him. Maybe have a dinner that's not at work---a little more private! ;)

You know what? I just had a thought...

Do you think that Danny placing a bet with Mac was sort of a continuity from the ep before that (Stuck on you)?
Now, hear me out. :D In Stuck on you we had Lindsay proving Danny wrong about knowing Mac. Maybe he got jealous a bit, and then he placed a bet with Mac, so he can say to him: "You don't know her like I do."

Misery said:
You know what? I just had a thought...

Do you think that Danny placing a bet with Mac was sort of a continuity from the ep before that (Stuck on you)?
Now, hear me out. :D In Stuck on you we had Lindsay proving Danny wrong about knowing Mac. Maybe he got jealous a bit, and then he placed a bet with Mac, so he can say to him: "You don't know her like I do."

I like that Misery! It's very cute. I can totally see that.

I guess I never thought of Mac placing the bet with Danny as a paybacks for Danny maybe not knowing Lindsay as well as he thinks he does.

Are Danny and Lindsay still in the Broom Closet? Cause with the premiere starting up soon, I think i hear the doorknob turning.

Hello my fabulous D/L shippers...how are all my lovelies this fine evening? :D I've spent the last several minutes staring at pics of Carmine, and then various Danny/Linds pics...so I am in quite a happy shippy mood! :D
"Fluff initiates the relationship, angst leads to relationship and fluff is what makes the relationship." There, all balanced.
Mis Hi! **waves!** Very well said my friend...I quite agree! I will concede that angst does need to exist to further the relationship, but fluff still wins in the end! :D

Rad Hi! Just to add to what everyone's already said...your avie is totally cute! Cracks me up...I like it! :lol:
Dont' Bet Against the Country Girl...too bad he had to make a bet to get his wish. I was thinking more along the lines of him getting her to cook for him. Maybe have a dinner that's not at work---a little more private!
Lol, Auda I love that idea! Heehee, I'm definitely all for seeing her cook him dinner! Or even better, seeing him cook her dinner! He finally gives up on her going out to dinner with him so he gets her to his place and cooks her dinner, which leads to...well you know... :devil:...Dessert, people, dessert! Get your minds out of the gutter! :lol: Heehee! :devil:
As for being Lynn's minion...mmm, you're probably right Aud! Lol, I'm her Catnip minion for sure...but I dunno, if an angsty has so many fluffy minions...doesn't that say something?! :lol: **huggles to my Lynny....where are you by the way?!! :confused:**

Vex Hi! **waves!** Hmmm.... **Moriel peeks into the Broom Closet....** Lol, yup they're still in there...and I'm guessing by the steam coming out from under the door that their either in their shower or getting warm and busy some other way...! :devil: **Moriel ducks the meter....what?! I meant like jogging in place or doing jumping jacks....really! ;) :devil:**

Alright my lovelies...it is getting late here and I need my beauty sleep...plus I might have a D/L dream! Lol...hey a girl can hope can't she! :lol:

**Moriel skips off to bed....images of nekkid Danny running wildly thru her brain :devil:!!**

Hi *waves* oh my gosh..today is a big day for me..its my 7 Month Annivarsary of being a D/L shipper..oh my gosh yay me!and only 36 days!

oh while 7 months congrats, i dont even remember the date i became a D/L shipper Lol :lol:

I became a DL shipper the second Lindsay came on ;) :lol: Which would have been Wed Oct 12, 2005...at about 10:12 pm...(I have a good memory...)

A month and someodd left :D

Dingbat said:
I became a DL shipper the second Lindsay came on ;) :lol: Which would have been Wed Oct 12, 2005...at about 10:12 pm...(I have a good memory...)
Lol, DB you rock! :lol: You do have a good memory hon...that's impressive! ;) I was hooked the first time I saw D/L together...how can you resist them together, they are the cutest together EVER!! :D (Hey real quick DB are you excited about Jack's appearance on SG-1 this Friday?!!)

Allie lol, congrats on 7 months hon...cool beans! :D

Okay y'all how about a fun fluffy question...hmmmm...I think we've done some version of this question before but still...here we go:
For D/L's first official date (with food!) would you rather they...:
A. Went to a cute little restaurant, cosy and romantic?
B. Had a picnic in Central Park, relaxed and low-key?
C. Danny cooks for Linds at his apartment?
D. Linds cooks for Danny at her apartment?

Lol, okay y'all...there ya go! Fun stuff :D
And since I should answer my own question, I'm gonna go with D. I'd LOVE to see Danny cook for Linds, there is something totally romantic about a guy cooking for a girl...but I think that's more of a down the road thing for them, after they've been dating a while. So I went with D. because I think Danny's asked her to get food so often now, that it'd be good for her to actually make him food so he knows she does want to eat with him! :lol:

**Moriel peeks into the Broom closet...yup still busy! :devil: Heehee....only 5 Wed's left!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back