Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my angst, nothing wrong with a little angst at least, come on even you fluffies gotta have some angst...
Yeah IHNC nothing wrong with a little angst...just as long as the emphasis is on the little! ;) :D Heehee, come on I can't admit to liking too much angst here, I've got a lovely fluffy rep and minions to uphold! :lol:
P3Karen, Em and Rad yeah, little angst...mixed with bubbles! Prefer more bubbles, but an even mix I could live with too :D
And yeah Em seeing Danny help Linds in a time of need would nice...like Rad said, Danny to the rescue! I like that hon :D
Allie you'll do great on your fic, I'm sure! :D
LadeeBear I agree about the hug, I'd love to see that! As long as it wasn't too cheesy! ;) Cheesy is good, but just not with D/L...ya know! But yeah...hug is good! :D

Okay let's play this game... which would you rather have happen? A new guy starts flirting with Linds and asks her out...or the new detective starts flirting with Danny and asks him out?
**and since that is a bit too angsty for a fluffy like me ;)....here's another one!**
Which would you rather see...Danny and Linds out on a date at a cute Italian restaurant, or Danny showing up at Linds apartment with takeout?

I like this game! :lol: Let me know which one you want! :D
**Moriel dances away happily!**

Moriel21 said:
Okay let's play this game... which would you rather have happen? A new guy starts flirting with Linds and asks her out...or the new detective starts flirting with Danny and asks him out?

*is too lazy to read all but the last post* I'd rather see The new detective flirting with Danny, then they go out for a little, then we get a jelous Linds, then Danny confronts her about whats wrong, they talk, they they end up getting together, because they both relieze why that bugs them so much :) (If that makes any sense to anyone else)

Which would you rather see...Danny and Linds out on a date at a cute Italian restaurant, or Danny showing up at Linds apartment with takeout?

Take-Out, why? Because it is cute.

Moriel21 said:
Allie you'll do great on your fic, I'm sure! :D
oh thankyou..i can do it..now that you believe in me! :D

Moriel21 said:
uhh defently new guy flirting with linds..i love jealous danny then they get in a fight..and refer to next question

[/QUOTE]
Moriel21 said: **and since that is a bit too angsty for a fluffy like me ;)....here's another one!**
after danny and lindsay get in an argument.danny brings takeout to lindsays apartment..and roses..and appologizes to her!!!!

love
allie
Moriel21 said:
I like this game! :lol: Let me know which one you want! :D
**Moriel dances away happily!**
as you can see..i answered them both..yay me

allieluv_csi said:
Radical618 said:
allie I love your avvie! :p

oh my gosh im sorry ..i didnt even relize we had the most similar avvie..ohhhh im sooo sorry..uhh ill change..it..oh gosh im soooo sooorrrryyy
love
alllie

nooo! don't change it! I like it!!!!! Dont change it, I wasn't implying that! Dont change it!!!

Amd Moriel I'd rather see a guy asking Lindsay out... and then see her turning him down, or her accepting and then realizing how miserable she is because it's not Danny...

I brought some presents...

you have great interaction between the characters. For example Danny and Lindsay. They have great on screen chemistry that is entertaining to watch. When I read that Aiden's character was going to be fired, I was shocked. I couldn't believe that anyone any good good replace Aiden. I was so wrong. Lindsay's Character is brilliant, really clever. Keeping her past a mystry in great. Her interaction with Danny is just pure brilliance. I can't wait to see them get together.

From tv.com

Danny is cute, I like him paired up with the new girl Lindsay. Speaking of the new girl, Lindsay is a riot, sweet little mid-west girl in the tough street of New York, but don't underesitmate her, she can definately hold her own

From here

When Aiden left the show I was angry but then Lindsay showed up and I like think she is so awesome!! Her and Danny would be really cute together and they already flirt so much.

From here

Anna Belknap has earned a spot in my favorite actresses list

From here

and Radical ..ok..ok..i wont..just dont hurt.....me

oh that is the neatest thing ive ever read..neatest..i giggled like a little school girl..hehe.still gigling.
love
allie

Moriel the answers to your questions 1. a new guy starts flirting with Linds and asks her out but of course she says no 2.Danny showing up at Linds apartment with takeout

p3karen said:
Danny showing up at Linds apartment with takeout

I agree with that one too. That would be so cute... maybe it could be some kind of bug take out... :lol: just kidding. Danny and Lindsay seem like Chinese take-out-people... :lol:

I think they seem like the Chinese take out type too... "some kind of bug take out" LMAO twin!

Thanks Pizza :D

Danny: My egg roll
Lindsay: No Mine
Danny: Play twister for it?
Lindsay: Your on!

and yay Pizza updated. *smooch* You are love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back