Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! **Moriel does a happy, happy dance!!** Wohoo! :lol: Thanks IHNC! **hugs!**

Mmmm jealous Linds...it could be good...either way I just don't want it result in lots of angst...lol! **ducks away from the AngstyTwins!**

are you kidding! Jelous!Lindsay would lead to angst, and that would be awesome! And once again, just like always it would lead to the make-out, (up) session! :devil:

I think we'd be more likely to SEE Jealous Danny than Jealous Lindsay. Lindsay would keep it in, whereas Danny would let it out.

Can't we have a Jelous Linds who starts going out with a guy, because she is jelous over Danny going out with a girl, then Danny gets jelous?

jealous!danny would be more entertaining, but we've already seen many facets of danny emotionally. pissy!danny, happy!danny, sad!danny, crying!danny(*tear*).

but we haven't seen that much of lindsay. so far, i think we've only seen happy!lindsay and frustrated!lindsay. she's got a lot of catching up to do to catch up with danny.

so my vote goes to jealous!lindsay.

AmandaSzmanda said:
Can't we have a Jelous Linds who starts going out with a guy, because she is jelous over Danny going out with a girl, then Danny gets jelous?
NOOOOOOOOOO! Oh please no! This is the exact type of angst I totally hate! :mad: Really, really do not like that! Sorry Amanda! No offense but I really don't like that!

I would really like to see jealous!lindsay more than jealous!danny. Thought I think that we will be more likely to see jealous!danny.

Radical I love that picture! So cute!!!

auda, great poem! That's hilarious!

I posted this in the other D/L board. First manip. I squee everytime I see this. Some of you may have seen this already.

Squee warning..

D/L Manip

*Slaps forehead*

How rude of me, I did't bring a present to the thread opening.

Will this do? [image]http://
55.jpg
[/image]

Hm, I wanted to stay out of the Jealous!Danny/Lindsay thing, but here are my two cents (actually, it's more like a dollar's worth):

A Jealous!Lindsay would be interesting to see, because she does hold her emotions in, but only to an extent. We see her hold back her past - or what we can think is her past - during "Manhattan Manhunt" where Danny confronts her about being dismissed. She says: "...and a lot more than that," to his blood comment, so we know that she's been through a LOT that she's not willing to tell about. But at the same time, Lindsay CAN be kind of emotional. Prime example being "All Access". The writers really divulge into the upset/frustrated side of her. And of course, "Stealing Home" is a good example of Lindsay's emotions on a case. So, Jealous!Lindsay would be the kind of thing where she gets jealous at the beginnig of an episode, and maybe they don't write anything more about it until later on in the season.

Jealous!Danny, on the other hand, is a more likely possibility, having its perks and downfalls as well. Danny seems like a "jealous type" in the stereotypical male sense, where he doesn't want anyone to mess with anything that's HIS. In giving Lindsay her nickname, he would obviously get pretty annoyed if someone ELSE besides him called her "Montana". As for Danny getting jealous over flirting, I totally see something subtle, but to the point. For some reason, I see a scene with Marty maybe subtly checking out Lindsay and Danny kinda giving him "the look" (you know). And then Marty could say something like: "What?"

I think the thing is too many times, I get too wrapped up in stuff that is unrealistic. I think we need to go from the producers' prospective here. And since CSI is not a romantic-drama, I see subtle, yet poignant things happening between D & L next season. Just like the night at Cozy's: they left enough for us to wonder, and not too much to leave us unsatisfied. That's how they roll. LOL.

Told you it was my dollar's worth of thoughts.
;)

Jenn

Spader--great to see you here. I love your manip! :cool:

Vexus--love the pic! :D

LadeeBear---I would totally love to see jealous Danny...I would love a scenario like Marty flirting with Lindsay. After all he did keep saying "Lindsay, Lindsay" during the scene in "SM."

ME Scene with D/L, Pino and Hammerback!

Marty: Lindsay "Montana" Monroe! How are you this fine day? Been to the 'opera' lately?
Danny:(suddenly looks up---green with jealousy) Huh?
Lindsay: (clears her throat, avoiding the subject): Dr. Pino, do you think we could take a look at the vic now??

Pino goes over to get something, Danny asks:

Danny: Montana, you and Pino got something goin' on?
Lindsay: HUH? I don't know what you're talking about Danny.
Lindsay walks away...Danny turns to Hammerback

Danny: Pino thinks he can horn in on every woman in NYC including Lindsay.
Hammerback (talking while examining a different vic): Why not? He did take her to see "The Phantom of the Opera."
Danny: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Moriel21 said:
AmandaSzmanda said:
NOOOOOOOOOO! Oh please no! This is the exact type of angst I totally hate! :mad: Really, really do not like that! Sorry Amanda! No offense but I really don't like that!

aww moriely don't like this type of angsty? I want some of it, but not all of it. That's like a huge problem waiting to happen. Cause fighting more. Drama....Wait! I want that to happen! Dangit! Okay, I don't want all of it.. Just give me some of it, but more Jealous!Linds please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back