Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Em, as long as it's fluffy for D/L...I'm good! :D
Are you talking about my avie Em? If you are, thanks hon! I likes it too :D And yeah I keep wanting to see RENT, but haven't got to it!

Allie Hi! Yup I likes your new avie hon...makes me think gutter-y things...lol! :devil: **Sorry, I can't help it! I just always fall into the gutter...can't help it!**

Auda hey honey! **hugs!** :D I like your scenarios...they're fun! ;) Especially when they result in making out or Linds throwing Danny up against some wall with passion! :devil: :lol:
Yeah I really like "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!" too...it's fun! :D

Moriel Alex is fine. I usually sign that at the end of all my private messages so it's not like my name's a secret or anything. You would like RENT tho I think. I've only seen the movie once, I have to admit :(. I'm not allowed to watch it but I talked my best friend into renting it and she did like "Today 4 U" (I LOVE Angel!) so I saw it then.
Em I love your avatar. Those lines are hilarious plus they come right before my favorite song. *Starts singing Take Me or Leave Me then stops. I have GOT to stop singing online*
Allie your avatar is awesome.
And I have to put a D/L thing in here since this IS the D/L board so...HECK YES! "Don't bet against the country girl" is winning!

Lol well then Hi Alex! That's really cool of your best friend to do for you! So wait you like RENT, but you still think Wicked is better? I think that was you that said that right? :D What's your favorite song from Wicked?

Okay for fun... Which would you rather see...?
A.) Danny go on a date with Linds to some Broadway musical? (We know Linds likes Wicked...so that one maybe, or another one...)
B.) Danny go to a bar with Linds where there is country music and line dancing...and they end up dancing some fun dance?

This is fun, I like these games! :lol: And I think I would have to go with Option B...I like both options, and I think them going to a musical would be totally cute! But I'll go with the bar/line dancing one because we'd get to see them having fun, plus see them dancing! And it leaves the possibility for a slow dance! :D :devil:

Oh, I agree, option B!

Just imagine Danny's face as the band starts to sing: "Save a hoarse, ride a cowboy". :D :D :D I think that he would have at least 10 remarks, all that would make Lindsay blush.

It would be great to see Lindsay sing some country song also...maybe "I hope you dance". That seems appropriate for the two of them. Ah, just imagine....let me hear you say: AAAAHHHH. :D

I would have to go with option B. I would rather see that, but seeing Danny at a musical would be absolutely hilarious!

I'm glad Don't bet against a country girl is winning! I love that title.

linedancing!danny? that would be kickass. because his coordination would either be horrible, and it would make me laugh, or be fabulous, and he would show up every person dancing there.

and i need all you DL lovers help. i can't decide who my perp should be in relation to one of my victims. so...

if you would all go answer my poll...(and friend me if you're on lj) i would be much obliged...

poll

and "Take Me or Leave Me" is awesome. maureen is fabulous.

bye! :D

i like option a..just so she could hear him complain all night..i would love that..then she would be like this:

Danny:*whispers* Montana how much longer is this gonna take
Lindsay:Danny, paitents, it just started.
Danny:well can i go get a beer then.
Lindsay:no Danny, *laughs* this isnt a baseball game
woman in front of them turns around: SHHHH
Danny:Soooorrrrrryyyy, so you wanna ditch this pop stand, and catch a beer at the bar?
woman in front:SHHHHH
Lindsay&Danny:Shut up.
Lindsay:yeah

love
allie
what do ya think..awsome huh

Okay i am so making the story where she drags him to see a musical. And it has to be Wicked. A naturally.

okay, so this is totally off topic... but I like you guys the best so here it is... I got an Autographed pic from Carmine today in the mail...!!! It's so awesome... It's personalized and everything... and I'm dying in my seat...

okay back on-topic-- I haven't seen the ep where Linds finds the iPOD.. that's cool though.. thanks for that!

Yeah it was the one with all the girls who were dating these guys old enough to be their dads. One of the girls was trying out for Galinda in Wicked so she had "Popular" "What is this Feeling" and "Defying Gravity" on her ipod. Flack...I believe brought it up and she says "From Wicked." At which point I was like Heck yes! Lindsay likes Wicked. That's awesome

Yeah I think that ep where Linds knows Wicked is "Youngblood" right? I kinda remember that ep...have to watch it again! :D

Rad you got a personally autographed picture of Carmine? Gah, how jealous am I right now! That is so freaking cool! Lucky you hon! Sweet deal! :D :D :D

Mis yeah I would love to see Danny's reaction to hearing "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy!" I see nothing but gutter comments from him and lots of blushing from Linds! :lol: Sounds good to me! :devil:

Smiliee Hi! :D

Yeah Em I agree Danny'd either suck at the line dancing but look totally cute trying or he'd rock at it and be star of the night! Either way it'd be a fun time for both! Cuz Linds could either "teach" him, or she could have him lead and be the girl with the hot guy who can dance! :D
She wins either way! :lol:

Allie I like the little at a musical scenario, could totally see Danny doing that! Nice! :lol:

49 days until our premiere!! :D

**Moriel dances out tossing pie and whipped cream on everyone she passes!**

yeah I just looked at fifty thousand screen caps and made litte captions with my friend Sarah. It's youngbloods. Hold on...I'll get the links.

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=18&pos=178 Lindsay: He's so hot. I would do him right here if he'd stop calling me Montana
http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=18&pos=184 Danny: You WHAT?
http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=18&pos=185 Lindsay: Did I say that out loud

Okay I know. Way OOC but I was just joking around not trying to come up with perfect captions

:D I think she wanted to strangle him during that scene. He was provoking her, but I don't think necessarily in a bad way. I think he wanted to see if she will respond to his provocations with yelling or something like that.

An she just ignored him and found the evidence before him giving his the eye. I think that impressed him a LOT. Women usually respond differently. And she never stopped impressing him after that. :D

^That is a great synopsis of that scene, Misery. YOu totally hit the nail on the head with that one.

PinkForensics wrote a fic to a challenge that some of us gave her over at the Forum a couple of months ago. Someone came up with the suggestion that Lindsay go to see Danny at a karaoke bar. I then suggested that the song be a country song---then she gives us this really funny fic about Danny getting drunk and singing "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" on a regular basis. Lindsay goes to see him, but sits at the back because she's so embarrassed at his singing...ha,ha. I love it.

Allie, may I say that there are some many different ways that you can look at the saying on your avvie---especially if you're Danny! LOL! It's cute!

Where's Lynny? I have an angsty fic for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back