Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. You like Spamalot and RENT and the Producers @ Iloveroadrunner? Wow...I might have a triplet lol

Misery I know I sent you a nice review already, but I just wanted to say I really loved your story! :D Y'all should go read it, it was fabulous! And yeah Mis you should totally write another story! I'd love that! :lol:

Em you crack me up! **hugs to you!** Nice question hon...hmmm, that's a tough one. I haven't watched Zoo York lately...so going off my memory here...I would say both think the other is attractive right off the bat. (I know that's cliche, but physical attraction is one of the first things you notice about someone, whether it's conscious or not!) I'm thinking Danny probably thought, "Hmmm new girl...let's have a little fun with her!" So he decides to mess with her a little and told her the "Mac/sir" thing. (It started with him thinking it'd be fun to mess with the new girl, to loving how the new girl blushes when he teases, to flirting, to he's-the-only-one-who-can-flirt-with-and-tease-his-Montana!) As for Linds, she probably thought..."Hmmm, cute CSI giving me advice, nice!" Which moved to..."Dang him!"...which moved to "he's teasing me continuously and he can't stop looking at me and I don't like that he made me look foolish but I can't help but like him a little still and I find that annoying almost yet still exciting!" (And of course now it's moved to "I can't imagine him calling me anything but Montana, and I really want him to call me 'His Montana' and I love it when he teases me and flirts with me!") :D

Lol, Misery I like your first impressions too...cute! :lol:

Hi Rad! **tosses pie right back at ya babe!!** :lol: It is a fun new avie huh! Lol :D

Dingbat! Hi! **waves!** You're a SG-1/SGA fan?! Yay!! I LOVE those shows! And we like the same pairs!! Sweet...My favs are Sam/Jack and Elizabeth/John! How about you? :D

Em why are we gonna throw things at you for this fic? Is it angsty? Fluffy leader...you better make it fluffy at some point...! :p :lol:

Okay Y'all...I'll try and come up with a poll for new thread titles...if I miss one you wanted, just post it and I'll add it to a new one...this will be just the first of many, so no worries! :D

By the way... Lynn where you at?! :D

**Moriel tosses Cool Whip at Rad, Em, Vex, Allie, Misery, Lynn, Dingbat, and everyone else in here! Enjoy!**

Moriel , you crack me up!!! Loved your impressions! Especially the: which moved to "he's teasing me continuously and he can't stop looking at me and I don't like that he made me look foolish but I can't help but like him a little still and I find that annoying almost yet still exciting"
Now that is some sort of impression! Poor Lindsay, having all that stuff on her mind on her first day. :D :D :D
And thanks for your compliments!!! Your review was GREAT!

And Em , I'll wait with throwing stuff at you because I like my stuff, so you better write the ending soon! Because, otherwise, stuff are flying in your direction.

Lol, thanks Mis! Yeah poor Linds...the girl had a lot going thru her mind that day! :D
You're welcome on the reviews...you deserved them! That story was really great! :lol:

Okay Y'all here's the first new thread title poll...have fun!

Moriel21 said:
Dingbat! Hi! **waves!** You're a SG-1/SGA fan?! Yay!! I LOVE those shows! And we like the same pairs!! Sweet...My favs are Sam/Jack and Elizabeth/John! How about you? :D

Same ones :D SG-1/A is my other obsession ;)

Voted :D Hard to believe we're already on #11 :D Time flies :)

So gotta go check out those fics ;)

Looks like "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!" is a favorite! :D Yay! :lol: I like that one!

Dingbat sweet! I love SG-1/SGA! Cool beans :lol:

And yeah crazy we're almost to #11 huh! We're flying! :D

Holy.Crud.

Em, you are amazing. Spamalot is my new addiction. I still laugh listening to "The Song That Goes Like This" and "Diva's Lament". :D

Anywho, you all are awesome. I voted for the country girl one, since I liked that one the best. And OMG at the cover of the magazine. Granted, I love Carmine, but Eric Szmanda is my future husband - actually, I am sharing him with my friend Caity. We talked about CSI all through last year's math class, and we claimed him as ours. So, no taking. LOL.

Well, I have to run off now. (My internet connection still isn't fixed, so I am in my sister's room yet again.)

I love you guys!

Jenn

Dannyfangirl said:
Wow. You like Spamalot and RENT and the Producers @ Iloveroadrunner? Wow...I might have a triplet lol

...and les mis, and phantom, and hairspray, and aida...the list goes on and on. total broadway junkie.

but spamalot is god. so amazing.

and don't worry. the sequel is coming. as soon as i start working on it.

so don't worry. it's coming. i'm not going to leave it hanging like that. even i don't like it that way.

i just like writing ridiculous cliffhangers.

and as i exit...whipped cream for all! *sprays*

Em Spamalot=love. So great... best ficce I've read in a while... Looooved it... :lol: Still laughing!!

Anyway, for the poll I only voted for 3... the main ones.. if you can figure that out, I dont really feel like typing them... :lol:

**Moriel tosses Cool Whip at Rad, Em, Vex, Allie, Misery, Lynn, Dingbat, and everyone else in here! Enjoy!**

*Rad sings "Do the coo-ool Whip... and throws some at Moriel and waves to Twins*

*waves* Hi my lovelys! I miss my Auda :( Who's gonna disagree with everything I say... *kicks Em, Thats your new job until Auda comes back*

Em Nice ficcie! :p

Phantom is fabulous Em! Hey you heard of "Wicked"? That's my new fav at the moment...love that one! And how about "Sunset Boulevard"? That's my all-time favorite, it's sad I know...but it's just SO good! I love Broadway musicals...so much fun! :lol:

And as for fic...I want to read it, but I think I'm gonna wait until you write the sequel...I have issues with massive cliffhangers...lol! :lol: So I'll wait until I can read them back to back, so I'll be less frustrated...plus that way I'll be less inclined to throw tomatoes at you for giving me D/L angst! :p **hugs to my fluffy! :D**

Pssst... Lynn where are you hiding? :D

**Moriel wanders out...wondering where everyone is...Lynn, Rad, Vex, Smiliee...?!**

I'm here! I'm here... just not very chatty... trying to get a banner made... arrggg... I'm dumb and dont have a thing that makes animated avvies or banners or anything...

anywayssss... I hope D/L are good in the gutter... broomcloset... wherever they might be... :lol: Okay... hopefully Thread 11 will be soon... (School starts for me next Tuesday... :rolleyes:) Oh, btw.. All Access tonight, just so ya'll don't forget. The angst, the angst!

(Does angst dance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back