Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Dude, tossing pies at my head while I'm not even here? The war is back on---where's my fluffy pal? :confused:

And I was going to write an angsty D/L fic just for you...brimming with angsty sexual tension...so much so that Lindsay can't take it anymore and slams Danny up against the wall and proceeds to... :devil:...But now, I've changed my mind, instead of hot bumping and grinding, I've turned it into a fluffy fic in which Danny and Lindsay tickle each other then proceed to chuckle the whole way through :lol:...but then again you'd just somehow manage to see that one as an angsty fic, too. I heart you! I love your fic! :D

I love seeing more and more people in this thread---so cool! :cool:

BTW: Is D/L still on the DL??

aud , you can still write the angsty fic, I be good! Please write one? please?

Now I'm begging , I must be pathetic. Somebody lock me in the broom clost with Danny.

Yeah, i probably would still find the angst in that. but I'll be good too, give us Angsty!Fic?

I'm glad you liked, Auda! :D

Yup, DL's still on the dl.

Em, You could tell me I'm special :D

Vex you did not just dump ice cream on me...oh you're so gonna get....wait a minute... **Moriel pauses to taste the ice cream....** Yummy! :D Thanks Vex! :lol:

Auda here I am, fluffy friend! Hi honey! :D **waves!** Wait a minute honey...you're writing angst now? Are you deserting me fluffy? You can't! I need your fluffiness! :D Wait but then again...anything resulting in this...
Lindsay can't take it anymore and slams Danny up against the wall and proceeds to... :devil:
sounds pretty good to me! :devil: :lol: I guess I can allow you to write an angsty story if it ends with that! ;) But I do like the tickle eachother ficcie too...write both! :D
Pretty please fluffy? :D

And yeah D/L is on the DL...right Lynn honey! :D

September 20th can't come soon enough!

**Moriel reclines in her bubble dreaming aobut good M&M spoilers!**

I'm still pro-fluff, my dear friend. :) I'm only angsty in fics! That's for Lynn... ;)

Relax and repeat after me shippers---smooth sailing for our ship. D/L will someday be together, they will marry, and make beautiful babies! Keep repeating that, especially Moriel. Love your new avvie! :D

Auda I just adore you my fluffy friend! :D You have a fabulous way of making me feel everything is gonna be okay! **hugs to you!**

**deep breath in, out...in...out...beautiful babies...ohhh, making beautiful babies...heehee :devil:!**
I'm only angsty in fics!
See ya know what's really funny...fics are the only place I "like" angst too. ( Lynn I so see you laughing at this! I'm serious though! :p ) Cuz I know they'll get together...cuz the writer usually wants them together...so I know there's an end to the angst and lovely fluff or even better, fluffy smut will follow! :D If I knew TPTB would do that...I could totally handle the angst...okay not totally, but I'd handle it better! :lol:
**breathing slowly...beautiful babies....making beautiful babies...D/L nekkid...Oh yeah, I'm okay! :devil:**

**Moriel hugs her fabulous Angsty friends and her lovely fluffy friends...and then tosses pie at all of them...but in Love, really! Lol!**

P.s. Auda I PM'd you just now! ;) And yeah isn't that a pretty Linds pic :D

Ummm...delurking for a minute or two here. I've just gotten through the hostage liver/phone sex episode, and feel a desperate need to squee about the "phone sex" convo between Danny and Lindsay. ::goes all warm and fuzzy:: I never noticed till now that the two of them share office space (too busy making eyes at Danny, I guess ::grin::), but I think the killer moment for me was when Lindsay popped that question about phone sex and the *look* on Danny's face! Not to mention the way he licked his lips before he answered it -- he looked pretty hopeful about getting a call from our girl, at any time, for any reason, phone sex being probably one of the better ones.

::waffy sigh::

I cannot wait for the replay of this episode on Sunday. ;)

Live and Let Die was an awesome episode. i love the phone sex convo! hysterical! :D

we get All Access on Wed, which means lots of angsty DL moments! which makes me smile.

I can't wait for All Access. Yay, we get D/L angst!!!! That makes me happy.

Yeah, the phone sex conersation was hilarious.

All Access is such a good eppy... I love the Lindsay-storming-out-of-the-interrogation-room-and-Danny-follows-her scene... She's so mad and he wants to help her! *squeeee*

Yeah I love that scene too. All the Lindsay haters kept going on about how ridiculous it was but I liked it.

Radical618 said:
All Access is such a good eppy... I love the Lindsay-storming-out-of-the-interrogation-room-and-Danny-follows-her scene... She's so mad and he wants to help her! *squeeee*

Oh, that was a terrific moment!!! His voice is so sweet there.

And the best part is that after that scene, Lindsay comes to him and she's much calmer. She even smiles a little, like she wants to apologize to him because of her outburst.

Dannyfangirl said:
Yeah I love that scene too. All the Lindsay haters kept going on about how ridiculous it was but I liked it.

Yea and ho bad the acting was... okay wont start that here, I'll get in trouble.. *sorry mods* anyway, It's a good D/L scene... One of my Favorite D/L scenes actually.. which I probably said already, but I'll say it again..

*Throws Pie at my Angsty!Twins, Moriel, and all other Shippers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back