Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*get smacked in the face by pie* Hey, watch it! :lol:

Anywayz, at my end of the world, zoo york's re-running tonight! i'll probably only be allowed to watch half of it tho (my stupid parents make me go to bed at half 10, even on holidays! :mad:), so i'll record the rest! can't wait!

I love Zoo York. I have it on my iPod! I love the whole fly swatting scene! Danny's trying to act all innocent... yeah right! :lol:

By the way, YoBlngnSnckrsfan I love your avatar. That's so cute.

Oh, Zoo York is great!

I don't know what I like more: the "How Ya Doin'?" scene or him watching her in the lab when he offered her help and his line: "After you". It was obvious that she was nervous, but then again, who wouldn't be!

An Danny had some great short lines there.

need...to...see...the...first...half... :lol:

Misery your banner is so funny!

and do you think we should start thinking up some new thread names... I mean... we are pretty close... :cool:

New thread names...well, I should probably check to see which were alreay used...

And second and final part of my story (based on spoilers) is one. You can find it here:

What I'm missing - part 2
Feel free to leave a review :D

*off to check what were the past thread titles*

And all I have for now is: "Betting against the country girl".

And I like "D/L on the D/L" also.

:lol: DL's on the DL :D ... Auda can we use it come on?!? You know you wanna!!

..And who threw that pie at me? {shakes fist} I'll make you read a fic!

Hi y'all! **waves!**
Rad lol, did you smack me with pie? Lol, you're gonna get it now hon...heehee! :D **Moriel chases Rad with whipped cream! Heehee, hugs to you!**
Yeah Rad honey you definitely need to see ALL of Zoo York, it's good stuff! (I'm tellin' ya honey, Itunes! :D) And yay for All Access...I LOVE that ep! The more I watch it, the better it is! And the part where Linds rushes out and Danny chases after her, that is a fabulous part! The whole ep is practically centered around D/L and I love that! It's full of D/L...love it! :D

Are we really up to new thread names already? Wow! Page-wise we're closer...but I think we have to get to 1000 posts and right now we're at 700-something, so we've got a ways to go I think. But that said, I'm all for tossing ideas out there! I love playing with new thread titles! :lol:
D/L is on the DL! is great... Lynn honey that was yours right? Love that! :D
I still like some version of the Broom Closet ones we've had... Danny/Lindsay #11-Stuck in the Broom Closet!
Danny/Lindsay #11-Locked in the Broom Closet!
Danny/Lindsay #11-Playing Twister in the Broom Closet!
Danny/Lindsay #11-Lock Them in a Broom Closet!
Danny/Lindsay #11-Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!
How's that for a few ideas? Lol...just some fun ones...anyone else? :D

Lynn there you are! Hi honey! :D **hugs!**
Yeah Auda you know you wanna do D/L's on the DL!**

**Moriel skips back to her bubble...innocently flinging whipped cream on her shipper pals as she goes!**

Thanks Smiliee :). unfortunetly, my parents made me go to bed now so i can't watch zoo york right now, but i'm recording it so i'll watch it in the morning. it's not fair, i'm on holiday and my parents won't let me stay up past 10! i hate my parents :mad:

anywayz, new thread names - dunno, i'm rubbish at thread names.

i better go to bed before my parents catch me. :lol: Night all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back