Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Madeleina , we're so glad you decided to come out of lurking and introduce yourself. D/L shippers are like chocolate (M&Ms to be exact) you can never have enough!! :lol:

-Girlygirl

Nice fic, Lynn. it would very interesting to find out what nick and danny would say when they found out. u gonna continue it?

Oh, and welcome Madeleina, and no worries, most of us here are obsessed, nothing wrong with obsession. and i don't think i welcomed you either, misery so welcome nice to see u here as well as the snicker thread.

Girlygirl , I use Photoshop for making icons. Thanks for your compliment, means a lot. :D

As for Lindsey asking Danny to strip...well, I think it would backfire a bit. He would start taking his clothes off, she would think how maybe that wasn't the smartest dare, he would continue stripping, and then she would think how that DEFINITELY wasn't the smartest move until...

L: OK, no need to go any further.
D: (smirking) I thought my dare was to strip completely. I wouldn't want to cheat.
L: (blushing) That's OK. This is sufficient.
D: Can't handle it, huh?

And I agree that the rest of the team would joke aroung with the chemistry the two of them have, especially Flack an Stella. They would probably make up the situations that would put Lindsey and Danny in a even more awkward situation. :D

BTW, thanks for the welcome, everyone! That second chapter is almost one, I just need to retype it.

I'm going to try to write a 'Truth or Dare' fic for these two but I want to tie it into my other fic 'Standing By' so you all might have to wait a little while for it and I might use some idea's from this board so I hope thats all right with everyone. :D

-Girlygirl

OOH...can I write my own truth or dare fic...or would that be stealing from you? Sorry, that just sounds like a good idea.

Misery said:
Girlygirl , I use Photoshop for making icons. Thanks for your compliment, means a lot. :D

As for Lindsey asking Danny to strip...well, I think it would backfire a bit. He would start taking his clothes off, she would think how maybe that wasn't the smartest dare, he would continue stripping, and then she would think how that DEFINITELY wasn't the smartest move until...

L: OK, no need to go any further.
D: (smirking) I thought my dare was to strip completely. I wouldn't want to cheat.
L: (blushing) That's OK. This is sufficient.
D: Can't handle it, huh?

And I agree that the rest of the team would joke aroung with the chemistry the two of them have, especially Flack an Stella. They would probably make up the situations that would put Lindsey and Danny in a even more awkward situation. :D

BTW, thanks for the welcome, everyone! That second chapter is almost one, I just need to retype it.

I'm loving the senario... so perfect... :lol: it's funny too, gave me a good laugh.

**Moriel steps in, waving!** Hi my lovely M&M shippy pals! I missed y'all and I was only gone like 1 day...lol! :D Sad day right...or not! What can I say, I loves me D/L! :lol:

Lynn yay you got your ficcie up! I'll let ya know what I think babe! ;) (I'm sure I'll love it! :D )

I LOVE all the Truth or Dare scenarios...those are so good! :D I'd love to see the whole team play the game and kinda gang up on D/L secretly to get them to admit their feelings and act on them! :devil:
(Can't wait to read all the Truth or Dare fics...yay! I'm still thinking of writing one myself...but we'll see how that goes...I've got lots of plot bunnies running around my head at the moment! :D )

**Moriel giggles...and tosses pies at Lynn, Rad, Em, Jenn, Misery, Allie...and everyone of her other lovely shippy pals...and ducks for cover into her lovely D/L bubble!**

Moriel!!! I've missed you soo! :lol: It's good to see you're back. I think you should write a T or D fic... yours could be all fluffy... :lol: And did you read my Twin's CatNip/M&M drabble? It's so good...!

Awww Hi Rad honey! You're SOO cute! **hugs!** I'm glad you're back here :D Thanks for the encouragement babe, I'm thinking of writing one, either T or D, or have you heard of the game "Honey do you love me? Smile!" might do something with that...we'll see!
And yeah I have read Lynn's ficcie...speaking of...

Lynn honey! I LOVED it! :D **hugs to you!** That was so cute and fun! I would LOVE to have that happen :devil: :lol:

**Moriel dances off to her bubble, plot bunnies attacking all the way!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back