Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dannyfangirl the bar's name is Cozy or Cozy's (i'm not sure if there was the 's') and welcome Misery it's great to have another D/L shipper and another Snickers shipper. :D Oh and I love your avatars; you're really good at making them what program do you use?

-Girlygirl

Misery said:
I think that, if they were to play Truth or Dare, Lindsey would be too worried about Danny's requests. :D :D :D But, like they say: "The truth will set you free" :D

D: OK, Montana, truth or dare.
L: Truth...no, wait...dare. NO, truth...
D: There are only two choices, Lindsey. Not so hard to pick one.
L: Why do I get the feeling you'll be satified with whatever I choose?
D: (smirking) That's because I will.

:lol: I could see that happening! That would be so funny! Actually I do that too! I can never make up my mind!

I would always choose truth and my friends would say "You can't always choose truth!" So then I choose dare.

Lindsays dare question for Danny would be for him to strip for her. Do you think he'll accept?

Welcome misery. I loved your fic!

How about this- the entire team (maybe we could leave out Mac-he's at a crime scene) plays a game of truth or dare, but the rest of the team game up on DL and force them to admit their feelings for each other. Hmmm, I smell a fic idea! I'll file this one away and try to write it at some point.

Although, I still think Lindsay's inability to play poker could be a positive if it were strip poker...

BTW, I will be gone for up to a week- I'm moving and my new phone service may not be setup until next Monday. :(
Hope to see you all before then though!

Hey, welcome Misery! Great fic, by the way! I love that scenario.

And I can so imagine D/L playing truth or dare! Whatever they choose, we all know where those two will end up. :D

Hi! I'm new, so lemme do a little intro...

I'm Madeleina, but people know from my postings elsewhere that I usually go by El. I'm not a new D/L shipper, no no. far from it - I'm sorta obsessed :lol: *thinks* ok, maybe that's a not so good thing :confused:...but oh well... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I figured I'd come out and post cause I've been reading some old posts and also, cause I have done stuff on other sites like FF.com and all...I so can't wait for this new season and some new D/L goodness! Yay! :D

Ok, enough outta me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back