Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we're not abandoning you Vex!... we love you!!! And a game of D/L Truth or dare would be very fun to watch... :devil:

Yeah, We're not abandoning you, Vex, Me and Twin love our angstyness :D And we love you ;)

D/L truth or dare huh. Well my mind went to the gutter on that one, so the pg version would be just regular pg things... :lol:

Moriel, Lets convert Twin she's seen CatNip eps. Lets take her, We already have auda, smiliee and dingbat! :D Lets take her too! Vex your next! :lol:

My fics almost typed. Its nice.. All those that wanna read a DL and CN fic, Let me know :D

Twin and Moriel I'm waiting... *makes way to Catnip thread*

I guess since we have to keep this place PG D/L won't have as much fun with the truth or dare... so they can go back to Twister... it'll make them more... flexible :devil:

aww thanks YoblngnSnckrsfan :D That means alot.. What's your name btw?

yes, Twin!! I so adore you.. LMAO more flexible! .. I swear, I love the Gutter!

The name's Soph, and no worries. Btw, Rad i love your icon, Linds looks well good there.

Truth or dare rulez. that would be so funny to watch.

I picture Danny and Lindsay sitting in Lindsays apartment on the floor asking each other "Truth or Dare". Lindsay would ask all the dare questions to Danny and Danny in return, would give Lindsay all the dare questions.

I wonder what the first question would be? *many thoughts are running through Vex's head.*

Lindsay: Danny, truth or dare.
Danny: ... uhhhhhhhhhhhhh truuu.. dare!
Lindsay: I dare you to take off your shirt.

Nice to meet ya, Soph I'm Lynn, or one of the Angsty!Triplets as Moriel and Auda likes to point out. :D

YoBlngnSnckrsfan said:
Back at ya, Lynn. Nice senerio btw, would love to see that happen.

Thanks you, Me too :D be nice wouldn't it??

And i love your banner and avvie, you make 'em?

Thank You! I would so love to take credit, but nope, Kelly {CatherineWStokes} Made them for me :D

I think that, if they were to play Truth or Dare, Lindsey would be too worried about Danny's requests. :D :D :D But, like they say: "The truth will set you free" :D

D: OK, Montana, truth or dare.
L: Truth...no, wait...dare. NO, truth...
D: There are only two choices, Lindsey. Not so hard to pick one.
L: Why do I get the feeling you'll be satified with whatever I choose?
D: (smirking) That's because I will.

Misery said:
I think that, if they were to play Truth or Dare, Lindsey would be too worried about Danny's requests. :D :D :D But, like they say: "The truth will set you free" :D

D: OK, Montana, truth or dare.
L: Truth...no, wait...dare. NO, truth...
D: There are only two choices, Lindsey. Not so hard to pick one.
L: Why do I get the feeling you'll be satified with whatever I choose?
D: (smirking) That's because I will.

I can totally see that! Great scenario. Very cute.
Umm...in Stuck on You (I think that's the ep...I haven't seen it in a long time) what's the name of the restaurant or bar or whatever it was that Danny met Lindsay at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back